Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1240 Pages V « < 1238 1239 1240   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Twitter Updates
md1948
post Yesterday, 6:59 PM
Post #24781

Group: Members

QUOTE(GrandmaDot @ Apr 22nd 2014, 3:37 PM) *

Very cleverly stated!

Can't take credit for it. It came from this old joke:

A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Minister went fishing in a boat in the middle of a small lake one day.
As the Priest cast his line out, his lure came off and was floating away.
The Priest casually got up, got out of the boat, casually walked across the water and picked up his lure and walked back and sat down in the boat. The Minister was stunned and looked at the Rabbi with an incredulous look on his face.

The Priest cast out again and again the lure came off. This time the Rabbi said , "Sit Father, I'll get it".
He gets up, casually walks across the water and brings the lure back to the Priest.

The third time the Priest cast out his lure, it came off again and was floating away. The Minister thought, "if they can walk on water, I am a Man of the Cloth and SO CAN I" He gets up and steps out of the boat and immediately sinks. He comes up gasping for air and the Priest and Rabbi help him back into the boat.
The Rabbi looks at the Priest and says: " Shall we tell him where the rocks are??? thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif whistling.gif bye1.gif

Lesson learned: THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY APPEAR. devil.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 6:59 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

marycat
post Yesterday, 7:09 PM
Post #24782

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. AI9: Casey James

QUOTE(ctryfan1980 @ Apr 22nd 2014, 4:48 PM) *

Radio hates her music more than they ever hated Scotty's debut album. Yet they still push her. Radio has yet to accept Kacey the way they have now accepted Scotty. Scotty makes the money, Kacey doesn't. She wins awards due to industry politics. She gets the promotion due to industry politics. Last time I checked politics don't pay the bills. Scotty's success does. Scotty can draw 10 times the concert audience she does and he sells way more downloads, and he has radio hits that generate royalty checks. Mercury would be alot richer if they pulled their heads out of Kacey's ass and stuck it up Scotty's instead. Yeah that's a little harsh but it's the truth.
lol that is a lot more poetic than what I just said...

Well, I guess we can hope this new song does as good as the other ones - going nowhere fast

--------------------
+Quote Post
ctryfan1980
post Yesterday, 7:28 PM
Post #24783

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI13 Sam Woolf

QUOTE(marycat @ Apr 22nd 2014, 8:09 PM) *

Well, I guess we can hope this new song does as good as the other ones - going nowhere fast

It's dead on arrival already. I find the song very boring. She sings it so blandly and monotone it takes away from any story she is telling in the song. Radio won't touch it. I guess that means UMG will try even harder next time to convince the world Kacey is the next Miranda while they ignore everyone else on the label. They are fighting a losing battle.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TorySC
post Yesterday, 7:30 PM
Post #24784

QUOTE(tfortexas @ Apr 22nd 2014, 7:50 PM) *

s
My niece has always been a huge Buffet fan. She went to two concerts and vowed to never go again. Each time she got drinks spilled on her from drunks. Not fun. She like "calm" Scotty concerts.

Oh, that's too bad!! I've always had great experiences at his concerts. Yes, a few fans drink way too much, but the majority of the fans are extremely nice and enthusiastic with their parrot head/Hawaiian attire!! Scotty's concerts are, of course, my favorite!!! I haven't gone to a Buffet concert since Ralph passed away. It was always very special for my family to see Ralph play with him.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bleuwolf
post Yesterday, 8:21 PM
Post #24785

QUOTE(buttons66 @ Apr 22nd 2014, 4:55 PM) *

Ashley McCreery ‏@ashleymccreery2 · 54m

Off work and headed to see Jimmy Buffett in concert👍 #greatnightahead

Ashley, Trent and a friend are going to see Jimmy Buffet tonight!!

Lets lighten the day and enjoy ..A HUGE PARTAAY in MARGARITAVILLE/Gulf Shores Benefit w00twave.gif haha.gif thumbsup.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VG7EuQsHEw

I would love to see Jimmy Buffet.

Thanks for posting Sandy. This was a great event during a very sad time for my little corner of paradise. Jimmy did this to bring back some condo rentals, resturant, shops sales and help all areas of our economy after the BP Oil spill. His sister lives and owns a popular resturant here called LuLu's and he will often appear there unannounced. His shows are the best and something music lovers should experience at least once.

--------------------
+Quote Post
drdeb
post Yesterday, 9:16 PM
Post #24786

QUOTE(md1948 @ Apr 22nd 2014, 7:59 PM) *

Can't take credit for it. It came from this old joke:

A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Minister went fishing in a boat in the middle of a small lake one day.
As the Priest cast his line out, his lure came off and was floating away.
The Priest casually got up, got out of the boat, casually walked across the water and picked up his lure and walked back and sat down in the boat. The Minister was stunned and looked at the Rabbi with an incredulous look on his face.

The Priest cast out again and again the lure came off. This time the Rabbi said , "Sit Father, I'll get it".
He gets up, casually walks across the water and brings the lure back to the Priest.

The third time the Priest cast out his lure, it came off again and was floating away. The Minister thought, "if they can walk on water, I am a Man of the Cloth and SO CAN I" He gets up and steps out of the boat and immediately sinks. He comes up gasping for air and the Priest and Rabbi help him back into the boat.
The Rabbi looks at the Priest and says: " Shall we tell him where the rocks are??? thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif whistling.gif bye1.gif

Lesson learned: THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY APPEAR. devil.gif

There you go again. Not only do you always make me smile, you also teach me something in the process thumbsup.gif heart.gif

This post has been edited by drdeb: Yesterday, 9:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
drdeb
post Today, 8:53 AM
Post #24787

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENT! present.gif cake.gif party.gif clap.gif wub.gif

Ashley McCreery ‏@ashleymccreery2 9h
Happy Birthday to my main squeeze @tvlassiter who brings so much joy to my life!! 😊🎉 I hope you have…
http://instagram.com/p/nHkOB8Kh0D/

Judy Cooke McCreery ‏@JudyMacGarner 42m
HappyBDay 2hardworking @TVLassiter @SpringhillOut Can't wait for 5/31 @TheFarmConcerts @qdr @ScottyMcCreery @ericpaslay @sadierob & MORE!

Trent Lassiter ‏@TVLassiter 6m
@JudyMacGarner thank ya mam!! 5/31 will be a great time for sure @TheFarmConcerts

This post has been edited by drdeb: Today, 8:58 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
drdeb
post Today, 9:00 AM
Post #24788

Scotty McCreeryVerified account ‏@ScottyMcCreery 21m
Gooooood morning!

--------------------
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Today, 9:08 AM
Post #24789

Group: NX Subscribers

He's had some great down time since getting back home on Sunday afternoon....and not just the golf!

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Mamalety1949
post Today, 10:40 AM
Post #24790

Fav. Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(drdeb @ Apr 23rd 2014, 9:53 AM) *

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENT! present.gif cake.gif party.gif clap.gif wub.gif
Ashley McCreery ‏@ashleymccreery2 9h
Happy Birthday to my main squeeze @tvlassiter who brings so much joy to my life!! 😊🎉 I hope you have…
http://instagram.com/p/nHkOB8Kh0D/

Judy Cooke McCreery ‏@JudyMacGarner 42m
HappyBDay 2hardworking @TVLassiter @SpringhillOut Can't wait for 5/31 @TheFarmConcerts @qdr @ScottyMcCreery @ericpaslay @sadierob & MORE!

Trent Lassiter ‏@TVLassiter 6m
@JudyMacGarner thank ya mam!! 5/31 will be a great time for sure @TheFarmConcerts

AWWWW!! cake.gif present.gif present.gif cake.gif HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY bye1.gif bye1.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SCOTTY IS PURE COUNTRY BECAUSE COUNTRY IS DOWN TO EARTH FOR THE EARTH
+Quote Post
flgrandma43
post Today, 10:53 AM
Post #24791

QUOTE(Mamalety1949 @ Apr 23rd 2014, 10:40 AM) *

AWWWW!! cake.gif present.gif present.gif cake.gif HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY bye1.gif bye1.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRENT cake.gif Wishing you the very best Birthday ever!!!! Can't wait to meet ya'll at The Farm in May!!! thumbup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
maria_s
post Today, 11:02 AM
Post #24792

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRENT!!! flowers.gif cake.gif present.gif party.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
tweetypickler
post Today, 11:10 AM
Post #24793

Happy Birthday Trent Hope Its A Great & Blessed Day

--------------------
+Quote Post

1240 Pages V « < 1238 1239 1240
Reply to this topicStart new topic
8 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Craig Bennett

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 23rd 2014, 11:58 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol