Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

769 Pages V « < 754 755 756 757 758 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
*Diana
post Apr 15th 2014, 10:26 AM
Post #15101

Group: Members

This is probably TMI but there is something about someone I love washing my hair that completely relaxed me. haha.gif wub.gif

--------------------
lea michele. angie miller. jessica meuse
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 15th 2014, 10:26 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

AngelOfMusic8908
post Apr 15th 2014, 10:29 AM
Post #15102

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh
Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

QUOTE(*Diana @ Apr 15th 2014, 9:26 AM) *

This is probably TMI but there is something about someone I love washing my hair that completely relaxed me. haha.gif wub.gif

No not TMI, that's what we're here for laughing.gif.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Apr 15th 2014, 11:40 AM
Post #15103

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Apr 15th 2014, 10:41 AM) *

I echo the above statements original.gif

Well, I got a day off today...Jessica (Gabe's mom) got called out of work today so she has him for the day. I've already got dinner plans made out - we're gonna do a garlic & herb pork loin with mac & cheese and mixed veggies original.gif And now that I don't have to worry about Gabe today (not that he's a problem), I can clean the kitchen at my own time haha.gif

Ooh, sounds like a good day! That dinner sounds delicious! icecream.gif And at least you can get things cleaned up before next time Gabe is over.

QUOTE(*Diana @ Apr 15th 2014, 11:10 AM) *

Wow, I had the most beautiful night ever with my fiance last night. wub.gif

Awww heart.gif

QUOTE(*Diana @ Apr 15th 2014, 11:26 AM) *

laughing.gif That sounds absolutely amazing and adorable. wub.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Apr 15th 2014, 11:48 AM
Post #15104

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller

I'm sort of crossing my fingers I don't have Gabe tomorrow, because I really want to make pizza since I don't have him today (we try to do a balanced meal for dinner every time he is here) but I've already got the pork thawed out. Decisions, decisions...

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
AI13: Alex Preston & Jena Irene
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jennifer_h_fan
post Apr 15th 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #15105

Fav. SYTYCD8: Jess LeProtto
Fav. AI12: Kree Harrison
Fav. AI13: Jena & Caleb & Alex

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Apr 15th 2014, 9:37 AM) *

Aww. If you want to talk about things, we're always here to listen. huggy.gif

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Apr 15th 2014, 9:47 AM) *

yes.gif

Definitely. Feel free to come to us for advice or just a shoulder to lean on or anything. huggy.gif

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Apr 15th 2014, 10:41 AM) *

I echo the above statements original.gif

Thanks ladies huggy.gif I really appreciate it.

QUOTE(*Diana @ Apr 15th 2014, 11:10 AM) *

Wow, I had the most beautiful night ever with my fiance last night. wub.gif

Aww heart.gif

--------------------
Remind Yourself That It's Ok Not To Be Perfect
IPB Image
ai13: alex jena caleb emily tv6: christina clarissa audra delvin xfus3: alex and sierra khaya
demi lovato jennifer lawrence all time low fallout boy john newman haim ellie goulding ed sheeran birdy
the vampire diaries pretty little liars delena wrencer ezria
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Apr 15th 2014, 1:19 PM
Post #15106

Dinner plans have changed. I wanted pizza and since we don't have Gabe, hubby is good with it. w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Apr 15th 2014, 1:24 PM
Post #15107

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Apr 15th 2014, 12:19 PM) *

Dinner plans have changed. I wanted pizza and since we don't have Gabe, hubby is good with it. w00t.gif

Now I wish I was coming over. icecream.gif haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Apr 15th 2014, 1:27 PM
Post #15108

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Apr 15th 2014, 12:19 PM) *

Sounds yummy.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Apr 15th 2014, 3:30 PM
Post #15109

Ooh fun! I'd say I want to join too but I've had pizza today and yesterday so... laughing.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Apr 15th 2014, 4:04 PM
Post #15110

Guy made me really delicious vegan pizza the other day laughing.gif

OKAY SO idk how or why but I have this number of a guy who worked at the bar last night and we're talking???? lmao.gif anyway he's frigging 32 and he texts like an old person and I feel realy bad not talking to him LOL and then there is guy and then there is Brandon and idk HOW THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME omfg

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
Jen
post Apr 15th 2014, 6:00 PM
Post #15111

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Apr 15th 2014, 9:41 AM) *

Ooh I might have to try yours next time! I used two eggs, 1 cup crushed croutons (since we didn't have breadcrumbs in stock), 1/2 cup shredded cheddar, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1 lb ground beef. Yours sounds amazing though, I might have to do that next week when I go through my meat rotation original.gif
He's 2 1/2 and will be 3 in August. I definitely need some activity ideas...he likes SpongeBob so I got him some SpongeBob coloring books and crayons but I'm not sure what else to do with him. Eating and sleeping are definitely on regular schedules, it's just what else to do that stumps me since I've not had too much exposure to kids before taking him on. He's very low-maintenance but I don't want to just stick him in front of the TV all day, you know? (Thankfully we've been cutting down on that)

I'll PM you a few things I used to do!! original.gif Just gotta get some work stuff done first original.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Apr 15th 2014, 7:05 PM
Post #15112

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. Movie: The Breakfast Club

This thread moves so fast! Lol.

QUOTE(jennifer_h_fan @ Apr 13th 2014, 10:09 AM) *

I'm terrified to travel alone and honestly don't plan on doing it by myself anytime soon. fear2.gif
I know that in my town, there are a lot of local clubs at the town library and I'm sure that if you have those where you are too there might be some that'll peak your interest. At mine they have a yoga club, book club, cooking club etc.
You could also volunteer, that's helped me make a lot of new friends that are also very caring people!

I tried to google clubs and clubs for singles in my city, I haven't found much yet but I am still interested. My mom told me a few weeks ago she wants me to take a cooking class lol. But yeah, I am sure I will find something. I never thought about volunteering- thanks for the suggestion!

QUOTE(Stacey. @ Apr 13th 2014, 4:14 PM) *

I've never travelled (I would however love to once I've got money and stuff) but I do know somebody who travels alone quite a bit and he loves it. He always makes new friends wherever he goes, sometimes gets a job at the place he's staying and has a great time out partying and exploring the place. It's up to you to make the decision of whether you do or not because it does seem like quite a big move if you're not used to things like that, but it could also be really good for you to experience.

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Apr 13th 2014, 12:04 PM) *

Ooh, sounds like you had a good time down here in the states! And I love how your mom couldn't believe you contacted that guy. Mine might not have believed me either if I did something like that. haha.gif

I've traveled alone before, a couple of times. I was visiting a friend who lives in another state, but the actual traveling was alone... Anyway, both times went pretty smoothly and nothing all that bad happened. I think it'd help you, because if you're alone you have to do everything yourself if you need something because nobody else is with you to do it for you or whatever. It sounds scary but it's actually a bit liberating, at least for me.
If you figure out how to meet some new people, let me know because I pretty much suck at it... lol

I think she mostly didn't believe me because not only am I shy but I really hate talking on the phone. I won't pick up unless it's like my mom or Grandma or someone hahaha.

And I'm sorry about your birthday dinner sad.gif I can't believe your sister didn't want to go- it is your birthday for crying out loud!

Yes, if I find a good way to meet new people I will for sure let you know lol. I am going bowling with some people from work on Thursday night, so that will be fun. happy.gif

QUOTE(Niki @ Apr 1th 2014, 8:01 PM) *

Hey Paige!! bye1.gif I've missed you posting!

I have traveled alone within my own state to visit friends and with just one other person to various other places. I'd travel alone if I needed to though I find it more fun to travel with others original.gif

Thanks Nikki! huggy.gif I miss posting here too and I really am going to try to do it more often.

QUOTE(**JennyGearFan** @ Apr 13th 2014, 3:24 PM) *

I will be friends with you ..you can meet me!!! w00twave.gif laughing.gif ive never travelled alone just from Toronto back to here. That airport is massive!

At least you're only a province over from me! That's a start lol haha.gif

And thanks for the tips about travelling everyone. I am a little scared to, just because I have never flown by myself before and I might have a hard time getting around/finding things. But as you said Sara, I would have to do everything myself. As you said it is a little scary but I think that might help me gain some independence.

I was thinking of going to Chicago, and I was also kind of thinking of New York. My next door neighbor is a travel agent and my mom said she would ask her for suggestions, tours I could go on etc.

This post has been edited by AmberTamblynFan: Apr 15th 2014, 7:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Apr 15th 2014, 7:14 PM
Post #15113

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. Movie: The Breakfast Club

Oh and this really has nothing to do with anything but have any of you ladies read The Fault in Our Stars? I just finished it Saturday. Even though I knew that Augustus died before I read the book- I accidentally saw that online- I am so glad I read it. The book is very sweet and heartwarming but also heartbreaking, in my opinion. The movie looks amazing too! I wish I had someone like Augustus Waters in my life hahaha.

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Apr 15th 2014, 9:44 PM
Post #15114

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Apr 15th 2014, 6:14 PM) *

Oh and this really has nothing to do with anything but have any of you ladies read The Fault in Our Stars? I just finished it Saturday. Even though I knew that Augustus died before I read the book- I accidentally saw that online- I am so glad I read it. The book is very sweet and heartwarming but also heartbreaking, in my opinion. The movie looks amazing too! I wish I had someone like Augustus Waters in my life hahaha.

I am starting it once school lets out but cannot wait for the movie. It's got one of my favorite actress's Shailene Woodley in it. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Apr 15th 2014, 9:59 PM
Post #15115

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Apr 15th 2014, 7:14 PM) *

I don't read books by John Green on principle mostly. But also other reasons (in that I don't really like his writing). But I will probably see the movie because of Shailene Woodley.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
OB2 April 19
SYTYCD2013: Tamara Arruti, Jenna Johnson AU4: Yukino
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Apr 16th 2014, 4:17 AM
Post #15116

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Apr 15th 2014, 8:14 PM) *

I read it and loved it. I can't wait to see the movie just to see the characters come to life! heart.gif I have a feeling I'm going to cry through the end of it though. blushing.gif sad.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Apr 16th 2014, 8:36 AM
Post #15117

Pretty sure chocolate and tampons are in my immediate future. crying.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Apr 16th 2014, 8:51 AM
Post #15118

Me too, JoAnna. As much of a relief it is for me to get mine, I'm so sorry they might be needed soon for you. crying.gif huggy.gif

This post has been edited by saran4886: Apr 16th 2014, 8:51 AM

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Apr 16th 2014, 9:19 AM
Post #15119

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Apr 16th 2014, 7:36 AM) *

sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Apr 16th 2014, 9:34 AM
Post #15120

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Apr 16th 2014, 7:36 AM) *

sad.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
+Quote Post

769 Pages V « < 754 755 756 757 758 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 12:27 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol