Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

13 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adam's Birthday, Let's Celebrate
vistadiva
post Jan 9th 2011, 7:05 PM
Post #1

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. "It ain't that deep"

So, Skanks...Adam's 29th birthday is almost upon us. I say on January 29th we devote a thread and have an online party.

Everyone attending could bring their favorite picture of Adam and a little line or 2 of when they first fell in love and what it is about him that they adore.

We can exchange love stories.....and, if people are willing it might be a nice gesture to give a gift...a donation to Donors Choose would be something he would be pleased about. Maybe we can all get together and donate a small amount each (whatever people want to and can afford) and give in the name of Skanks or IDF.

Thoughts???

http://mycharitywater.org/p/campaign?campaign_id=12617

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 9th 2011, 7:05 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Sagitarius
post Jan 9th 2011, 7:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Members

Great idea Vista...I'm in.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Jan 9th 2011, 7:18 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

Perfect. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
bayoulady
post Jan 9th 2011, 7:39 PM
Post #4

Fav. ADAM LAMBERT

Good Idea thumbsup.gif I'm in original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Jan 9th 2011, 8:19 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(vistadiva @ Jan 9th 2011, 7:05 PM) *

So, Skanks...Adam's 29th birthday is almost upon us. I say on January 29th we devote a thread and have an online party.

Everyone attending could bring their favorite picture of Adam and a little line or 2 of when they first fell in love and what it is about him that they adore.

We can exchange love stories.....and, if people are willing it might be a nice gesture to give a gift...a donation to Donors Choose would be something he would be pleased about. Maybe we can all get together and donate a small amount each (whatever people want to and can afford) and give in the name of Skanks or IDF.

Thoughts???

I recently gave $29 for Adam's 29th birthday but certainly anything people are able to do is great. flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
bayoulady
post Jan 9th 2011, 8:51 PM
Post #6

Fav. ADAM LAMBERT

Let's not forget it's also his golden birthday.... 29 on the 29th

--------------------
+Quote Post
memy
post Jan 9th 2011, 9:17 PM
Post #7

Awesome, but I have question I always write poems about Adam may I bring them here?
original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
~I Don't Want Prince Charming, I want Him~
+Quote Post
aviddem
post Jan 9th 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #8

Fav. Idol: ADAM F. LAMBERT

QUOTE(memy @ Jan 9th 2011, 9:17 PM) *
Awesome, but I have question I always write poems about Adam may I bring them here?
original.gif

Hey, a poetry thread would be cool, I've seen lots of nice poetry out there! Why don't you start one? flowers.gif

and re: Adam's birthday - I'm in! I love the idea of $29 for his 29th! Imagine if a few thousand of his fans did this for his birthday. Should we try to organize?

--------------------
+Quote Post
vistadiva
post Jan 9th 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(memy @ Jan 9th 2011, 9:17 PM) *

original.gif

We would LOVE that huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SGlam
post Jan 10th 2011, 1:27 AM
Post #10

QUOTE(aviddem @ Jan 10th 2011, 4:29 AM) *

and re: Adam's birthday - I'm in! I love the idea of $29 for his 29th! Imagine if a few thousand of his fans did this for his birthday. Should we try to organize?

Sounds great!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Jan 10th 2011, 6:18 AM
Post #11

I love the idea of $29 for his 29th Birthday. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
vistadiva
post Jan 10th 2011, 9:20 AM
Post #12

QUOTE(aviddem @ Jan 9th 2011, 10:29 PM) *

Hey, a poetry thread would be cool, I've seen lots of nice poetry out there! Why don't you start one? flowers.gif

I think that's fabulous!! We need to organize...any ideas? Maybe a PayPal...or someone could collect all the multiple checks? Does anyone know how to get intouch with Donors Choose?

--------------------
+Quote Post
frank1088
post Jan 10th 2011, 10:15 AM
Post #13

haha.gif
QUOTE(vistadiva @ Jan 10th 2011, 9:20 AM) *

I think that's fabulous!! We need to organize...any ideas? Maybe a PayPal...or someone could collect all the multiple checks? Does anyone know how to get intouch with Donors Choose?

Vista,
I think we should donate to Donors Choose and send him one of these from the IDF Lambskanks. We all know he doesn't like barebacking so it would be a useful gift!

FLAVORED CONDOM BOUQUET
Attached Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
lizziek
post Jan 10th 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #14

Fav. Adam Rocks My World !

QUOTE(Little Bee @ Jan 10th 2011, 7:18 AM) *

I love the idea of $29 for his 29th Birthday. thumbsup.gif

I like this too! I'm in! grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aviddem
post Jan 10th 2011, 11:09 AM
Post #15

Fav. Idol: ADAM F. LAMBERT

QUOTE(frank1088 @ Jan 10th 2011, 10:15 AM) *
haha.gif

Vista,
I think we should donate to Donors Choose and send him one of these from the IDF Lambskanks. We all know he doesn't like barebacking so it would be a useful gift!

FLAVORED CONDOM BOUQUET
Attached Image

roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif

That's a PERFECT gift from the Skanks!

QUOTE(vistadiva @ Jan 10th 2011, 9:20 AM) *

Maybe we just spread the word via other fan boards and twitter - everyone can make their own donation to Donors Choose, with the comment "$29 for Adam Lambert's 29th birthday"? Or maybe Donor's Choose can organize a page for this occasion?

--------------------
+Quote Post
bebeg
post Jan 10th 2011, 9:05 PM
Post #16

Thoughts???

Everyone attending could bring their favorite picture Picture....singular? Good thing I have to the 29th. It will take me that long to decide what my favorite picture is. Oh well, it will be a struggle but I'll go look through all my pictures to find one....maybe two or three.... grin.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
stardust1213
post Jan 10th 2011, 9:15 PM
Post #17

Thoughts???

Someone on ALFC suggested the $29.00 on his 29th birthday be dontated to Donors Choose also. They sent a comment to our page. I would be willing to donate $29.00 in the name of the Skanks or IDF. Sounds awesome to me! smile.gif

QUOTE(bayoulady @ Jan 9th 2011, 8:51 PM) *

Let's not forget it's also his golden birthday.... 29 on the 29th

Yup...it's an important one. When I turnned 26 on the 26th of March yearssssssss ago...... it was actually on Easter Sunday. I've never forgotten that. It's kind of a special birthday for no other reason than the numbers match! original.gif

This post has been edited by stardust1213: Jan 10th 2011, 9:17 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
donnamb
post Jan 10th 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #18

There are people trying to organize regional birthday parties on adamlambertfans.com Got one email about a NYC one, and another possibly in Allentown PA - I'm kind of in the middle of the two. Haven't heard yet what times these are planned for.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Jan 11th 2011, 5:38 AM
Post #19

I think if we are going to do the $29 for his birthday for donors choose in our board name rather than individual fans we need to get organised and find out how to do it as a group.

I think it will have a lot more impact done as a group rather than individuals although of course the end result is still the same.

Anyone have any ideas/input on this? ie we need to all have same name "Lamb Skanks" I vote as Adam knows this rather than IDF.

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Jan 13th 2011, 12:21 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(donnamb @ Jan 10th 2011, 10:00 PM) *

There are people trying to organize regional birthday parties on adamlambertfans.com Got one email about a NYC one, and another possibly in Allentown PA - I'm kind of in the middle of the two. Haven't heard yet what times these are planned for.

Perhaps a way to organize...a live stream would be fun! w00twave.gif cake.gif present.gif sorcerer.gif
http://onthemeaningofadamlambert.wordpress...join-our-party/
Happy Birthday Adam – Join Our Party!
January 13, 2011
tags: Adam Lambert, Birthday party, music, Music fans
by juneauxena

You are Cordially Invited to Adam Lambert’s International Birthday Bash!

If there is one thing Adam Lambert fans love almost as much as Adam himself, it’s a party! All sparkle, glitz and glamor, music and dancing!

From Argentina to Zanzibar, Cocktails to Cake, we’ll be celebrating Adam’s 29th Birthday on Saturday, January 29th.

We believe the more the merrier and want to make sure that everyone who wants to celebrate has a chance to in person or through the magic of radio!

We will broadcast Juneau & Xena’s Radio Show live from the Toronto Party, where Xena will be based, along with a crowd of Glamberts, Glambertinas, friends and family and a DJ spinning Lambert. Got an Adam Lambert look-a-like on your guest list? A special birthday cake? Making a fan video? Special birthday card?

We would like to hear from other parties – call-in live and tell us about your party and give Adam your birthday wishes. Home-bound fans can raise a cocktail, join the chat room and share the fun!

Please post information about your party here, along with contact info. Please feel free to provide details for potential guests. Let us know if you are fundraisng and we will contact you about a draw prize of our Glam Package of Book, eye of Horus tattoos and oval sticker to raise funds for DonorsChoose.

After we review the time zones involved and the number of parties, we will set a time for the live stream show – check back!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

13 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 9:40 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol