Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zoey's FIERCE ANTM lists., strut, strut, strut, strut.
wild.hope
post Sep 5th 2008, 2:20 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

I loved Rebecca. She was one of my pre-show favourites. She had such a sweet, simple personality... she took such beautiful photos too. She was very 'plain Jane' but I love my plain girls. tongue.gif I really liked her. The rest, ehh. I find it surprising you love people like Jade and Camile yet hate Brandy, though. tongue.gif

10. Leopard. - Naima
9. We heard she had a kid about a thousand times. - Noelle
8. Fat bitch. - KEENYAH roll.gif
7. Demon. - Christina? Her lust photo, she looked kinda Satan-y with the horns, but I don't really know. tongue.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 5th 2008, 2:20 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Zoey0069
post Sep 5th 2008, 7:06 AM
Post #42

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD8: Tadd Gadduang
Fav. SYTYCD10: Hayley Erbert

Thanks for bumping it Jor heart.gif

I've been mega busy lately so I'll try have some more up later grin.gif

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
sytycd: carly rudy tanisha casey bridget
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Sep 9th 2008, 7:14 AM
Post #43

And the next five from Cycle 4..

10. LLUVY GOMEZ, 10TH PLACE
IPB Image
I loved Lluvy as a person because she was quite quirky and stuff but she just didn't know what to do infront of the camera sad.gif I really wish she would have known because she could have done pretty well.. she kinda reminds me of Amanda/Michelle tongue.gif

9. NAIMA MORA, WINNER
IPB Image
IMO, the least deserving winner of all 11 cycles and yeah, even Saleisha's better noexpression.gif Naima was just that nice girl who took pretty pictures and I think she only won because of her story. Kahlen, Brittany and Christina took far better pictures and they got eliminated blink.gif Kahlen owned Naima on the final runway and she still didn't win.. Naima was just an easy choice for Tyra.

8. NOELLE STAGGERS, 11TH PLACE
IPB Image
Okay so did you know that she has a kid? shocked.gif I totally didn't rolleyes.gif I liked Noelle alot to begin with and I think her lion shot is FIERCE but she was bitchy and just boring as the show continued. I think she was better than the judge's made out but she still wasn't anything amazing. She kinda looks like an average girl who tried to be something she wasn't.

7. KEENYAH HILL, 3RD PLACE
IPB Image
The only reason that Keenyah is this high is because she was actually pretty good. Keenyah was an ass and I don't care if you like her alot.. you shouldn't. I loved her little weight gain though haha.gif "I'm on a diet but I'll have 8 lots of breakfast and some snack bars to go with it" roll.gif I think it was to do with nerves though.. the more nervous she became, the fatter she got tongue.gif

6. CHRISTINA MURPHY, 5TH PLACE
IPB Image
Christina's eyes are like demon eyes.. they're like Xiomara's haha.gif I didn't like Christina the first time I watched cycle 4 but she totally changed my mind the second time around. She has alot of similarities to Kyle and I think that's why I didn't want to like her.. but thats done now and I love her tongue.gif Her eyes were amazing when they weren't freaky and she took some really awesome photos.. I don't know why she got eliminated when she did but I wasn't horrified.

THE NEXT FOUR CLUES
There aren't any again tongue.gif I'll tell you the model's who are left and you can guess who is where original.gif
Brittany, Kahlen, Michelle, Tatiana, Tiffany

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
+Quote Post
soulmateofalix
post Sep 9th 2008, 8:57 AM
Post #44

i remind you of a unicorn also?

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD5: Jeanine Mason
Fav. SYTYCD3: Jaimie Goodwin
Fav. Wife: Megan Fox

10. She took bad pictures, but I loved her personality.
9. Boring.
8. She was adorable, I loved her.
7. IDK...I'm kinda indifferent with her.
6. I LOVED HER heart.gif

Guesses sorcerer.gif
5. Tatiana
4. Tiffany
3. Michelle
2. Brittany
1. Kahlen

Love your sig, btw wub.gif

--------------------
skins, misfits, luther, and being human are my life
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
sytycd queens: jeanine, allison, melanie, chelsie, jaimie
soulmateoflyss is lovely | tumblr
+Quote Post
Idol for All
post Sep 10th 2008, 10:48 PM
Post #45

Kahlen and Brit for top 2!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Sep 11th 2008, 4:33 PM
Post #46

And the next five from Cycle 4..

5. TIFFANY RICHARDSON, 9TH PLACE
IPB Image
I loved Tiffany and her personality. I actually loved her the first time she auditioned and was gutted when she didn't make it sad.gif SKANK BITCH POURED BEER ON MAH WEAVE wub.gif Tiffany was so real and didn't put a front on anything.. she told it how it was and if she didn't like you then you'd know. Her pictures were pretty fierce too, I really love her star-sign and flowers picture and I always will. I honestly think if she had read in the challenge better she would have stayed but Tyra's a hoe angry.gif

4. TATIANA DANTE, 6TH PLACE
IPB Image
I never cared for Tatiana's personality but I LOVE every single one of her pictures. She's probably the only model in history where I couldn't care less I love or hate her, her pictures are HOT. I don't think she stood out as much as the other girls in the cycle but in judging she had something about her which made her stand out. I don't know whether it was the way that she presented herself or it was her pictures but damn, this girl has got some skills.

3. KAHLEN RONDOT, RUNNER UP
IPB Image
While I do think Kahlen is a bit overrated, she definitely deserved to win over Naima. I don't know what the huge obsession with her personality is at all but maybe that's just because I don't like the sweet girls from small cities tongue.gif She took some absolutely amazing shots and had a great walk.. why did Tyra choose Naima in the end?! blink.gif

2. BRITTANY BROWER, 4TH PLACE
IPB Image
F*CK ME! THIS GIRL HAS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! I connect with this girl on every single level. She's loud, opinionated, bubbly, caring and I love that about her. She started out with some pretty hoochy shots but when she hit what she needed to, she was right on it. I do see the similarities between Brittany and Janice but in my opinion, Brittany looks better noexpression.gif Brittany is quite possibly one of the prettiest girls to ever be on Top Model and I think that's a great thing. It proves you can be hooch looking and be a high fashion model original.gif

1. MICHELLE DEIGHTON, 6TH PLACE
IPB Image
Where do I start with Michelle? This girl was just absolutely amazing and she's probably in my top 3 models of all time. I loved every single one of her pictures and I was absolutely fuming when she got eliminated.. there was absolutely no reason for her to be eliminated after all her pictures. Keenyah and Naima robbed her and that's probably the reason I dislike them as much as I do. Michelle never stood out as the absolutely beautiful girl but she transformed infront of the camera.. just look at her star-sign shot - pure amazing. I'm glad she took up modelling as a career and I'm really happy that she's started a family and found a husband heart.gif

THE NEXT FOUR CLUES
We're onto Cycle 5 bobo.gif Okay so the first 5 are going to be obvious tongue.gif

13. Know it all.
12. One of the most pointless plus sized models ever.
11. Cry baby
10. One of Tyra's worst makeovers noexpression.gif
9. Again and again and again.. and again.

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AC Flip Side
post Sep 11th 2008, 5:27 PM
Post #47

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis

Wooo I LOVE your top 3, perfect placings w00t.gif w00t.gif Michelle is underrated IMO and she was my favorite that cycle. When she got the boot I liked Brittany and when she went I was rooting for Kahlen yes.gif yes.gif

--------------------
american idol 12: Candice & Kree
big brother 15: Elissa, Helen, Candice, Jessie, Nick
the voice 5: Will, James, Caroline
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Sep 12th 2008, 5:56 PM
Post #48

QUOTE(AC Flip Side @ Sep 11th 2008, 11:27 PM) *

Wooo I LOVE your top 3, perfect placings w00t.gif w00t.gif Michelle is underrated IMO and she was my favorite that cycle. When she got the boot I liked Brittany and when she went I was rooting for Kahlen yes.gif yes.gif

Haha me too!

I liked Keenyah until she started making noise for no reason haha.gif she has problems. It should have been Michelle, Brittany and Kahlen in the top 3 yes.gif

Anyone got any guesses on the next 5? original.gif

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SteveIdolFan
post Sep 14th 2008, 9:28 PM
Post #49

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI10: Pia Toscano

Michelle is actually in my Top 3 most disliked models ever. ermm.gif laughing.gif

--------------------
Set: Lynsey | X-Factor US: CeCe Frey, 1342, Carly Rose, Beatrice Miller, Sister C, David Correy and Jennel Garcia
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Sep 15th 2008, 8:44 AM
Post #50

QUOTE(SteveIdolFan @ Sep 15th 2008, 3:28 AM) *

Michelle is actually in my Top 3 most disliked models ever. ermm.gif laughing.gif

Ew, we need to sort you and your taste out happy.gif

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sami_kaye
post Sep 15th 2008, 8:46 AM
Post #51

QUOTE(Zoey0069 @ Sep 15th 2008, 10:44 AM) *

Ew, we need to sort you and your taste out happy.gif

Michelle and Brittany were fierce.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Idol for All
post Sep 16th 2008, 3:34 PM
Post #52

mkay these lists take to long original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Sep 16th 2008, 7:37 PM
Post #53

QUOTE(Idol for All @ Sep 16th 2008, 9:34 PM) *

mkay these lists take to long original.gif

Sorry I have a life rolleyes.gif

If you don't like it then don't look.. simple. I don't need people like you coming into a thread I made and telling me I take too long.. I'll do it my own pace when I have the time. Go and annoy someone else with your stupid little comments.

This post has been edited by Zoey0069: Sep 16th 2008, 7:44 PM

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Idol for All
post Sep 16th 2008, 8:17 PM
Post #54

excuse me rude much. I love reading lists but 10 days inbetween posting is kinda much tongue.gif. You should have more respect for the people reading your lists!

--------------------
+Quote Post
wild.hope
post Sep 17th 2008, 12:33 AM
Post #55

Group Icon

I LOVE Tatiana, too! So random. There was something about her that just made me love her. I was so sad when she was eliminated, since she seemed like she had so much potential. She was really great. She's my true ANTM4 favourite. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Sep 17th 2008, 6:23 AM
Post #56

QUOTE(Idol for All @ Sep 17th 2008, 2:17 AM) *

excuse me rude much. I love reading lists but 10 days inbetween posting is kinda much tongue.gif. You should have more respect for the people reading your lists!

It's not kinda much at all.. I do it when I have time so if you don't like then don't read it. Also, I have plenty of respect for people, just when they come in telling me that I take too long when I'm doing it at my own pace - it goes out of the window happy.gif

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Sep 17th 2008, 6:33 AM) *

I LOVE Tatiana, too! So random. There was something about her that just made me love her. I was so sad when she was eliminated, since she seemed like she had so much potential. She was really great. She's my true ANTM4 favourite. tongue.gif

I knew you loved Tatiana tongue.gif I honestly wish she would've stood out more though because she could have been the Naima yes.gif

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Sep 17th 2008, 8:51 AM
Post #57

And the first five from Cycle 5..

13. ASHLEY BLACK, 13TH PLACE
IPB Image
There are no words except bad and fug original.gif She had an attitude and it bit her in the ass.

12. DIANE HERNANDEZ, 9TH PLACE
IPB Image
The worst plus sized model ever on ANTM. She was never going to win because she never stood out and she never took an amazing photo. She had a nice photo but she didn't cut it.

11. CASSANDRA WHITEHEAD, 11TH PLACE
IPB Image
Oh she did my head in. Hair grows back and she needed to get over it blink.gif Being a finalist on ANTM is a once in a lifetime thing and she left because of her hair.. it made her look better aswell, ungrateful bitch.

10. EBONY TAYLOR, 12TH PLACE
IPB Image
I loved Ebony's personality but her photos weren't that great. I don't think she looked like a model from the start so moulding her would've been hard.. especially when Tyra chose that hair blink.gif That is probably the biggest mistake in ANTM history.. that and Saleisha winning tongue.gif

9TH. SARAH RHOADES, 10TH PLACE
IPB Image
I actually really liked Sarah in the auditions because I thought was was SO beautiful but then Tyra gave her that haircut and it made her look alot bigger than she actually was. Her face was absolutely stunning (the super hero shoot was gorgeous) but her walk.. it was just dreadful. I don't think anyone in ANTM has ever had that many mistakes on the runway shocked.gif Fair enough some have fallen but every single time she walked she fell over heart.gif She was a fun girl though haha.gif

THE NEXT FOUR CLUES
We're onto Cycle 5 bobo.gif Okay so the next five grin.gif

8. Dairy Queen.
7. That awful final 4 photo noexpression.gif
6. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
5. CHAPSTICK wub.gif
4. Head bobber haha.gif

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
+Quote Post
themilkshakeman
post Sep 17th 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #58

Fav. Cycle 11 : Mckey

QUOTE(Zoey0069 @ Sep 17th 2008, 8:51 AM) *

And the first five from Cycle 5..
13. ASHLEY BLACK, 13TH PLACE
IPB Image
There are no words except bad and fug original.gif She had an attitude and it bit her in the ass.
12. DIANE HERNANDEZ, 9TH PLACE
IPB Image
The worst plus sized model ever on ANTM. She was never going to win because she never stood out and she never took an amazing photo. She had a nice photo but she didn't cut it.
11. CASSANDRA WHITEHEAD, 11TH PLACE
IPB Image
Oh she did my head in. Hair grows back and she needed to get over it blink.gif Being a finalist on ANTM is a once in a lifetime thing and she left because of her hair.. it made her look better aswell, ungrateful bitch.
10. EBONY TAYLOR, 12TH PLACE
IPB Image
I loved Ebony's personality but her photos weren't that great. I don't think she looked like a model from the start so moulding her would've been hard.. especially when Tyra chose that hair blink.gif That is probably the biggest mistake in ANTM history.. that and Saleisha winning tongue.gif
9TH. SARAH RHOADES, 10TH PLACE
IPB Image
I actually really liked Sarah in the auditions because I thought was was SO beautiful but then Tyra gave her that haircut and it made her look alot bigger than she actually was. Her face was absolutely stunning (the super hero shoot was gorgeous) but her walk.. it was just dreadful. I don't think anyone in ANTM has ever had that many mistakes on the runway shocked.gif Fair enough some have fallen but every single time she walked she fell over heart.gif She was a fun girl though haha.gif

THE NEXT FOUR CLUES
We're onto Cycle 5 bobo.gif Okay so the next five grin.gif

8. Dairy Queen.
7. That awful final 4 photo noexpression.gif
6. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
5. CHAPSTICK wub.gif
4. Head bobber haha.gif

8. Kyle
7. Bre
6. Lisa or Coryn
5. Nicole
4. Nik

This post has been edited by themilkshakeman: Sep 17th 2008, 11:15 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Idol for All
post Sep 18th 2008, 6:07 PM
Post #59

haha chapstick thats obvious

--------------------
+Quote Post
wild.hope
post Sep 19th 2008, 1:36 AM
Post #60

Group Icon

I liked Cassandra. She was really funny in a weird way. Her photos were stunning, too. Her makeover is still one of my absolute favourites in Top Model history, even though she hated it, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 22nd 2014, 1:28 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol