Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

391 Pages V « < 389 390 391   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jesus Solorio Fan Thread
katethegreat
post Aug 30th 2010, 2:32 PM
Post #7801

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD3: Jesus Solorio
Fav. SYTYCD4: Stephen “Twitch” Boss
Fav. SYTYCD10: Aaron Turner

Dear Jesus Thread,

Hi. Remember me? Kate.

Anyway, I've had kind of a lot of time on my hands for the last 48 hours-ish so I decided to log into my old MySpace. And I had so many old messages from when we used to vote for Jesus and Sara like crazy, and all of our strategies for the voting games on here, and Jesus is totes my #1 friend on MySpace. Then I started backtracking on this thread a little bit and it feels like SO LONG AGO that we were posting here. I can vividly remember staying up all night making a scrapbook for Jesus in my sophomore year dorm room...I'm in grad school now. Crazy.

So I'm feeling nostalgic and I'm going to revive this thread I DON'T CARE IF I AM THE ONLY ONE POSTING HERE. But I miss everyone and I want our fun times back original.gif

COMMEEEEE BAAACCCCKKKKKK!

--------------------
#keepthursdaysforsytycd
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 30th 2010, 2:32 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

katethegreat
post Sep 11th 2010, 3:51 PM
Post #7802

Remember this?

QUOTE(gr8tfulchuy @ Jul 4th 2007, 12:47 AM) *

w00twave.gif To everyone who has accompanied me on this exciting and emotional ride,

I would like to give you my sincere thanks for all of your votes, support, and for taking time out your busy lives to watch the show. My time on the show was amazing. Every minute that I spent there was a learning experience. Not only for my career, but also as a human being. It would have been great to stay on the show longer, as I had much more to share of who I am, and what I am all about through my dancing.
Although it did not turn out that way, I am thankful to know, through reading the various message boards, that my dancing made an impact. Knowing how you feel, makes me feel that I accomplished what I set out to do, which was to inspire and entertain. That is the most that I could hope for, to put a smile on people’s faces. For all of your wonderful messages, I thank each and every one of you.
To Nigel, Mary and everyone on the show, I would like to thank you for the incredible opportunity that you have given me to share my passion with the world. It was an amazing experience and I am truly grateful.
To the awesome choreographers that I had the opportunity of working with; I learned so much from each of you and I will carry these lessons with me always. You gave me the chance to expand as a performer, and to create unforgettable moments that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. I hope that someday I will have the honor of working with you all again.
Again, to my wonderful supporters, I thank you for petitioning for my return, your loyalty means so much. The fact that you take your time to write so many nice things on these message boards, and to create the posters for me and Sara, is amazing, and makes me happy. I would like to let you know that I will continue to work hard and want to continue with what I have started. And that is to pursue my dream as an entertainer, and also being an advocate for children who are less fortunate, and to try to provide opportunities for them, the way they were provided for me. God has a plan for me, and I intend to follow and complete it. With faith, I know that I will accomplish this goal. So, please follow your dreams with strength, faith, and courage.
No dream is too big!! Thanks for your love and support. God Bless!!
Jesus bye1.gif

wub.gif

--------------------
#keepthursdaysforsytycd
+Quote Post
katethegreat
post Sep 11th 2010, 10:40 PM
Post #7803

Some key first appearances in this thread:

QUOTE(katethegreat @ Oct 8th 2007, 2:06 AM) *

Bump for Jesus! Easily the nicest person on tour, and one of the nicest and sweetest people I've ever met! wub.gif

QUOTE(dancendivakait @ Oct 9th 2007, 7:34 PM) *

I love JESUS!! He was so freaking nice after my show in Atlantic City. You can just tell he really loves his fans and dancing. He is just too adorable for words. LOVES HIM!

QUOTE(BlackBiscuit @ Oct 13th 2007, 12:49 AM) *

Hello Vagabonds! Jesus deserves so much love. Talking to him after the shows I attended was always a highlight for me. What a charming guy and damn......that smile. I uploaded my tour pictures onto Flickr and have a link to all of the ones featuring Jesus. Click here to view them.

QUOTE(KellaMorgan @ Nov 3rd 2007, 2:46 PM) *

IPB Image

JESUS LOVE heart.gif wub.gif

And not Jill's first post in the thread...but one of my favorite moments that I totally forgot about:

QUOTE(xrogue81 @ Oct 8th 2007, 3:02 AM) *

So Lisa put Jesus on the phone for me tonight and I said, "Hiii! Is this Pasha???"
IPB Image

--------------------
#keepthursdaysforsytycd
+Quote Post
katethegreat
post Mar 4th 2011, 7:37 PM
Post #7804

From Facebook:

Jesus Solorio
On my way back home from Utah. And the straight to a wardrobe fitting for my CD promotion photo shoot! So tired!

CD? I don't hate it original.gif

--------------------
#keepthursdaysforsytycd
+Quote Post
zutalors
post Jun 10th 2011, 4:01 AM
Post #7805

Fav. SYTYCD3: Sara Von Gillern
Fav. SYTYCD4: Gev Manoukian
Fav. ballroomers: Panya

QUOTE(katethegreat @ Aug 30th 2010, 1:32 PM) *

I'm in grad school now. Crazy.

So I'm feeling nostalgic and I'm going to revive this thread I DON'T CARE IF I AM THE ONLY ONE POSTING HERE. But I miss everyone and I want our fun times back original.gif

COMMEEEEE BAAACCCCKKKKKK!

Congrats on being in grad school!

That was a long time ago. It's hard to believe.

QUOTE(katethegreat @ Sep 11th 2010, 9:40 PM) *

And not Jill's first post in the thread...but one of my favorite moments that I totally forgot about:
QUOTE(xrogue81 @ Oct 8th 2007, 3:02 AM)

So Lisa put Jesus on the phone for me tonight and I said, "Hiii! Is this Pasha???"

OMG, that's hilarious!

Season 3 heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
zutalors
post Aug 8th 2011, 6:54 AM
Post #7806

Fav. SYTYCD3: Sara Von Gillern
Fav. SYTYCD4: Gev Manoukian
Fav. ballroomers: Panya

I am doing a full rewatch of season 3. I think Jesus's elimination was even worse for me this time.

IPB Image

More pictures, just because:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Liriel
post Jun 1st 2014, 3:50 PM
Post #7807

Is anyone here? Any news about Jesus? I'm wondering what he's up to

--------------------
+Quote Post

391 Pages V « < 389 390 391
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 5:42 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol