Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1107 Pages V « < 1105 1106 1107   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 29th 2015, 5:02 PM
Post #22121

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB17: Vanessa Rousso

Ugh, Shannon, I feel you on hot weather. It actually hasn't been too bad the last couple of days, heat wise, but yesterday it poured down rain on and off. I remember discussing hot weather with Jim on Sunday and I told him about when I lived with my aunt and uncle part time 3 years ago. My bedroom was the attic (I had that whole space to myself), and in the summer it was sweltering hot with no air conditioning and no fan. In the winter it wasn't so bad since I had a space heater up there, but the summer was miserable.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 29th 2015, 5:02 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

juniorfan4eva
post Jul 29th 2015, 7:13 PM
Post #22122

It is so hot out and omg we spend so much time outside at work and our work t-shirts are so awful they're these high necked thick cotton material and I always sweat buckets in them omg it's the worst

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 9:21 AM
Post #22123

That sounds awful Emma. I can't even imagine.

Morning ladies.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 7:56 PM
Post #22124

Hi everyone bye1.gif

I spent my day in the hospital... I had an ovarian cyst burst the other night (I'm not positive but I've had a cyst burst before so I know what it feels like) and I've been in excruciating pain ever since. Right when I got to work I was hit with horrible pain again and I decided I couldn't go through a 9 hour day and I should go to the hospital because other than the other night my pain has been significantly better so there was definitely something wrong. I had tons of tests and I have a cyst about the size of a tennis ball and my cysts aren't like regular ovarian cysts they're called chocolate cysts and they're because of my endometriosis. So he said he could surgically remove it but I can't have surgery I'd miss work so I'm just waiting for it to burst and he said that was okay. I got lots of pain killers and yeah that was my day... love being a woman! whistling.gif

Hope everyone else is good huggy.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Yesterday, 8:09 PM
Post #22125

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer
Fav. animal: PENGUIN

Awww man, that really sucks Emma. pinch.gif Hopefully it won't be too bad when it bursts... unsure.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Post #22126

I'm sorry Emma. Hopefully when it bursts you'll get some relief.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Post #22127

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Aw Emma sad.gif huggy.gif I'm really sorry you're having to deal with all this pain especially since your pain was better until this happened. sad.gif I feel bad that you've suffered all this pain for so so long. I really hope that you get some relief after it bursts and also that you don't have to deal with terrible pain ever again. huggy.gif

Okay so. I was having random anxiety before so I took my xanax and was feeling better. I was talking to my best friend in our group chat with our other best friend. And she's been working SO SO VERY much lately so I feel like I haven't talked to her in forever. So I was happy to be finally talking and having regular funny conversations and all.

BUT THEN after like ten minutes maybe fifteen idk but she's like "sorry I have to go my bf is mad that I'm texting I'm sorry ugh bye" She's the one with the boyfriend that I always had a bad feeling about and he controls her texting and is mean to her like they fight all the time over nothing like he'll get pissed because she's sad or something.

I just feel like crying now because it probably sounds stupid but she's my best friend, and other than her I just have our other best friend (who hardly ever talks to me idk why) So like I've been spending my days talking to no one but my mom and dog and missing my best friend and then I finally get to talk to her and her dck of a bf decides to stop her from texting me.

Idk what to do. He's bad for her, she knows it, I know it. Our other best friend even knows it. But I can't make her break up with him.

I don't know. I just want more of my xanax but I can't have any because my mom fcking holds them and she's sleeping and I am going crazy fck everything Ugh

--------------------
+Quote Post

1107 Pages V « < 1105 1106 1107
Reply to this topicStart new topic
17 User(s) are reading this topic (17 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 31st 2015, 2:22 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol