Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

171 Pages V « < 166 167 168 169 170 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official 3rd album speculation/discussion thread
cj688
post Mar 11th 2014, 5:50 PM
Post #3341

Group: Members

I really want to hear the rest of "Flashlights". I dreamt about the full song and it sounded really cool. Like Jordin had a crazy high note and the song climaxed into amazingness!!!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 11th 2014, 5:50 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

itcouple
post Mar 14th 2014, 2:05 PM
Post #3342

QUOTE(cj688 @ Mar 11th 2014, 5:50 PM) *

I really want to hear the rest of "Flashlights". I dreamt about the full song and it sounded really cool. Like Jordin had a crazy high note and the song climaxed into amazingness!!!

I think it would be a good 1st single. With proper marketing, Potential top 20 or better. she's been out of the music industry for so long so we don't know what to expect yet. If we don't get new music by July, you guys think her music is over unsure.gif unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
MarcusD1994
post Mar 14th 2014, 11:51 PM
Post #3343

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. X-Factor: Fifth Harmony

QUOTE(itcouple @ Mar 14th 2014, 2:05 PM) *

I think it would be a good 1st single. With proper marketing, Potential top 20 or better. she's been out of the music industry for so long so we don't know what to expect yet. If we don't get new music by July, you guys think her music is over unsure.gif unsure.gif

I honestly don't think her music career will ever be over until she legitimately retires. Sure, it's been a long time, but that doesn' mean she won't release music EVER. Lol! She's said herself that music is her first love and she'll always be a singer/artist. There is just a lot to this business that we don't understand, good or bad, that I pray passes over soon so we can hear this new music that everyone involved in the project seems so hype about.

--------------------
Follow me on Instagram: MarcusWatkins94
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
3mshaw
post Mar 18th 2014, 4:39 AM
Post #3344

GUYS IT'S JORDIN I KNOW IT!!!!

GET READY: iTunes Is Now Preparing a Massive, ‘Beyoncé-Esque’ Exclusive…
No, it won’t be available on Spotify, or any other streaming service. Not on the album release date, and maybe never.

Which is exactly how Apple is structuring this deal, according to executives sharing preliminary details with Digital Music News. ”So you’re going to see something similar coming up, [unnamed artist] really likes the idea.”

“I’m not sure it will top Beyoncé, but it will be ‘Beyoncé-esque’ let’s just say.”

Sources insisted that we not publish any names, though this is a major artist that you’ve definitely heard of. In fact, there are multiple, big-name artists that could eventually finalize ‘Beyoncé-esque’ deals, depending on how things pan out. ”Spotify won’t get this, [nor will] any streaming service for that matter. You will have to buy this from iTunes.”

Asked if this will be a video-intensive release with a surprise release date, one of the sources only pointed to a healthy mix of video and audio. But there probably won’t be videos for each and every song. In terms of release strategy, the artist under discussion is deciding the best way to release, with a well-orchestrated, pre-release notification to fans more likely than a flat-out surprise.

But one thing is certain, according to our sources: this artist will be working direct-to-fan channels like Twitter, email, Facebook, SMS and several other channels ‘very aggressively,’ with ‘special giveaways and bonuses’ for the most dedicated and interested fans.” There may be something to reward the best fans,” one of the sources with knowledge of the deal relayed, while pointing to a possible live concert tie-in. Beyond that hint, there were no further details on that aspect.

“[The artist] really likes what Beyoncé did, the independence of it. Streaming might come later, but that isn’t decided yet.”

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/86576...l#ixzz2wJ0jW7pC

--------------------
+Quote Post
jdanton2
post Mar 18th 2014, 4:54 AM
Post #3345

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

QUOTE(3mshaw @ Mar 18th 2014, 5:39 AM) *

No, it won’t be available on Spotify, or any other streaming service. Not on the album release date, and maybe never.

Which is exactly how Apple is structuring this deal, according to executives sharing preliminary details with Digital Music News. ”So you’re going to see something similar coming up, [unnamed artist] really likes the idea.”

“I’m not sure it will top Beyoncé, but it will be ‘Beyoncé-esque’ let’s just say.”

Sources insisted that we not publish any names, though this is a major artist that you’ve definitely heard of. In fact, there are multiple, big-name artists that could eventually finalize ‘Beyoncé-esque’ deals, depending on how things pan out. ”Spotify won’t get this, [nor will] any streaming service for that matter. You will have to buy this from iTunes.”
Asked if this will be a video-intensive release with a surprise release date, one of the sources only pointed to a healthy mix of video and audio. But there probably won’t be videos for each and every song. In terms of release strategy, the artist under discussion is deciding the best way to release, with a well-orchestrated, pre-release notification to fans more likely than a flat-out surprise.

But one thing is certain, according to our sources: this artist will be working direct-to-fan channels like Twitter, email, Facebook, SMS and several other channels ‘very aggressively,’ with ‘special giveaways and bonuses’ for the most dedicated and interested fans.” There may be something to reward the best fans,” one of the sources with knowledge of the deal relayed, while pointing to a possible live concert tie-in. Beyond that hint, there were no further details on that aspect.

“[The artist] really likes what Beyoncé did, the independence of it. Streaming might come later, but that isn’t decided yet.”

i really doubt it is her. unsure.gif

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
+Quote Post
jordinbsparks
post Mar 18th 2014, 5:05 AM
Post #3346

QUOTE(3mshaw @ Mar 18th 2014, 4:39 AM) *

don't get your hopes too high...

--------------------
+Quote Post
itcouple
post Mar 18th 2014, 9:12 AM
Post #3347

QUOTE(3mshaw @ Mar 18th 2014, 4:39 AM) *

How sure are you? I really hope it's Jordin but I think it's 50 cent sad.gif . Jordin been out of the music industry for 5 years she will need a hot comeback single to create buzz again. If it is her I don't know how it will perform.

--------------------
+Quote Post
deavanebersole
post Mar 18th 2014, 10:15 AM
Post #3348

Has "Just Me" always been a registered song on the BMI site?

--------------------
+Quote Post
cj688
post Mar 18th 2014, 10:23 AM
Post #3349

QUOTE(3mshaw @ Mar 18th 2014, 5:39 AM) *

I highly doubt it's her. It would be cool if it was her though

--------------------
+Quote Post
3mshaw
post Mar 18th 2014, 2:20 PM
Post #3350

QUOTE(jdanton2 @ Mar 18th 2014, 2:54 AM) *

i really doubt it is her. unsure.gif

QUOTE(jordinbsparks @ Mar 18th 2014, 3:05 AM) *

don't get your hopes too high...

QUOTE(itcouple @ Mar 18th 2014, 7:12 AM) *

How sure are you? I really hope it's Jordin but I think it's 50 cent sad.gif . Jordin been out of the music industry for 5 years she will need a hot comeback single to create buzz again. If it is her I don't know how it will perform.

QUOTE(cj688 @ Mar 18th 2014, 8:23 AM) *

I highly doubt it's her. It would be cool if it was her though

haha.gif *tee hee* Guys I was joking! I don't actually think it's Jordin, I mean it would be awesome if it was. But come on it wouldn't really sell well right now.

--------------------
+Quote Post
<3J.SPARKS<3
post Mar 19th 2014, 7:48 AM
Post #3351

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

blarg.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
avi: mine;sig: *Laci
Jordin Sparks.David Archuleta.Siobhan Magnus.Haley Reinhart.Phillip Phillips.Jess Meuse
+Quote Post
cj688
post Mar 19th 2014, 9:04 AM
Post #3352

QUOTE(heart.gifJ.SPARKS<3 @ Mar 19th 2014, 8:48 AM) *

blarg.gif

I agree with this. blarg.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
deavanebersole
post Mar 19th 2014, 1:22 PM
Post #3353

QUOTE(cj688 @ Mar 19th 2014, 10:04 AM) *

heart.gifJ.SPARKS<3)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(heart.gifJ.SPARKS<3 @ Mar 19th 2014, 8:48 AM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
blarg.gif

I'm cosigning as well. blarg.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
deavanebersole
post Mar 19th 2014, 1:32 PM
Post #3354

QUOTE(cj688 @ Mar 19th 2014, 10:04 AM) *

heart.gifJ.SPARKS<3)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(heart.gifJ.SPARKS<3 @ Mar 19th 2014, 8:48 AM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
blarg.gif

I'm cosigning as well. blarg.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
RadioMusic
post Mar 19th 2014, 2:47 PM
Post #3355

Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Haley Reinhart

Oh my, my, my. I want to give the most props to us fans, because we've literally been sitting here speculating for years. It was the summer of being 17 years old and now I'm going into my summer of being 22. It's amazing that so many of us have stayed dedicated to Jordin, I mean yes we've had our doubts and frustrations. Yet, we've always seemed to come back and root for the best for Jordin. original.gif

Maybe I'm crazy, but sometimes I wish we could go back. I remember when my biggest issues in life was stuff like this. When will my favorite Idols makes huge music that will get popular. Now, life is moving so fast and I've got so much going on. I hope everyone else in this fan base is doing fantastic!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jordinbsparks
post Mar 19th 2014, 2:56 PM
Post #3356

QUOTE(RadioMusic @ Mar 19th 2014, 2:47 PM) *

Oh my, my, my. I want to give the most props to us fans, because we've literally been sitting here speculating for years. It was the summer of being 17 years old and now I'm going into my summer of being 22. It's amazing that so many of us have stayed dedicated to Jordin, I mean yes we've had our doubts and frustrations. Yet, we've always seemed to come back and root for the best for Jordin. original.gif

Maybe I'm crazy, but sometimes I wish we could go back. I remember when my biggest issues in life was stuff like this. When will my favorite Idols makes huge music that will get popular. Now, life is moving so fast and I've got so much going on. I hope everyone else in this fan base is doing fantastic!

Good Luck to YOU with everything you do bye1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
3mshaw
post Mar 20th 2014, 2:33 AM
Post #3357

QUOTE(deavanebersole @ Mar 18th 2014, 8:15 AM) *

Has "Just Me" always been a registered song on the BMI site?

IDK

--------------------
+Quote Post
jdanton2
post Mar 22nd 2014, 4:53 PM
Post #3358

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

hopefully we get it soon. unsure.gif

FranciscaEAB ‏@FranciscaEAB 1h
#TheVoiceUK @jasonderulo? ...J-a-so-n-de-Rulo - Is he still around for any other reason than he's been dating @JordinSparks for years?
1:40 PM - 22 Mar 2014

Jordin Sparks ‏@JordinSparks 58m
@FranciscaEAB Yes mam he is! They wouldn't have him on if he wasn't. Lol original.gif
1:53 PM - 22 Mar 2014

FranciscaEAB ‏@FranciscaEAB 44m
@JordinSparks Why isn't outstandingly talented and exceptionally beautiful you on it?
2:08 PM - 22 Mar 2014

Jordin Sparks ‏@JordinSparks 37m
@FranciscaEAB Hopefully I will be once I finish this record!! Thanks for the compliment! original.gif
2:15 PM - 22 Mar 2014

This post has been edited by jdanton2: Mar 22nd 2014, 4:54 PM

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
+Quote Post
itcouple
post Mar 22nd 2014, 5:18 PM
Post #3359

QUOTE(jdanton2 @ Mar 22nd 2014, 4:53 PM) *

hopefully we get it soon. unsure.gif

FranciscaEAB ‏@FranciscaEAB 1h
#TheVoiceUK @jasonderulo? ...J-a-so-n-de-Rulo - Is he still around for any other reason than he's been dating @JordinSparks for years?
1:40 PM - 22 Mar 2014

Jordin Sparks ‏@JordinSparks 58m
@FranciscaEAB Yes mam he is! They wouldn't have him on if he wasn't. Lol original.gif
1:53 PM - 22 Mar 2014

FranciscaEAB ‏@FranciscaEAB 44m
@JordinSparks Why isn't outstandingly talented and exceptionally beautiful you on it?
2:08 PM - 22 Mar 2014

Jordin Sparks ‏@JordinSparks 37m
@FranciscaEAB Hopefully I will be once I finish this record!! Thanks for the compliment! original.gif
2:15 PM - 22 Mar 2014

The record is not finish yet????? not done recording unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif I thought the album was done? I guess rca told her to go back to the drawing board again. Maybe she need to come clean unsure.gif unsure.gif . I don't know what to think anymore #speezyproblem

Also FranciscaEAB been living under a rock??????

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mijumaru
post Mar 22nd 2014, 5:21 PM
Post #3360

QUOTE(itcouple @ Mar 22nd 2014, 6:18 PM) *

The record is not finish yet????? not done recording unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif I thought the album was done? I guess rca told her to go back to the drawing board again. Maybe she need to come clean unsure.gif unsure.gif . I don't know what to think anymore #speezyproblem
Also FranciscaEAB been living under a rock??????

What?!
She completed her record like 3+ times

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

171 Pages V « < 166 167 168 169 170 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 6:16 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol