Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crap!
luikero
post Sep 25th 2009, 6:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Curse you, Google alerts angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif !!! I read the following alert and almost wet my pants because of the excitement (post date after the text):

Paris Bennett Inks a Deal

According to Ken Barnes at USA Todayís Idol Chatter blog, Paris Bennett, Season 5 5th place finisher has signed a deal. Her CD is due to be released February 07. No details are available yet, but more will be revealed, Iím sure. Paris is a fantastically talented vocalist. Her initial audition in front of the judges was brilliant, and when she chose the right songs, she could bring the house down. Youth and inexperience hampered Paris during the competition. Still a teenager, she hasnít yet developed a consistent, signature sound. With the right producer, this debut effort could be a step in the right direction.

Yes, it was posted December 6, 2006. What sort of an alert is that!?!? crying.gif

Especially as Paris posted yesterday that she's going to make big business situations, the text felt so real.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 25th 2009, 6:00 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

ryanallen
post Sep 25th 2009, 1:01 PM
Post #2

QUOTE(luikero @ Sep 25th 2009, 7:00 AM) *

Curse you, Google alerts angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif !!! I read the following alert and almost wet my pants because of the excitement (post date after the text):

Paris Bennett Inks a Deal

According to Ken Barnes at USA Todayís Idol Chatter blog, Paris Bennett, Season 5 5th place finisher has signed a deal. Her CD is due to be released February 07. No details are available yet, but more will be revealed, Iím sure. Paris is a fantastically talented vocalist. Her initial audition in front of the judges was brilliant, and when she chose the right songs, she could bring the house down. Youth and inexperience hampered Paris during the competition. Still a teenager, she hasnít yet developed a consistent, signature sound. With the right producer, this debut effort could be a step in the right direction.

Yes, it was posted December 6, 2006. What sort of an alert is that!?!? crying.gif

Especially as Paris posted yesterday that she's going to make big business situations, the text felt so real.

lol...same thing happened to me! haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
luikero
post Sep 26th 2009, 3:19 AM
Post #3

Hey, you're American - you could sue Google!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ryanallen
post Sep 26th 2009, 12:22 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(luikero @ Sep 26th 2009, 4:19 AM) *

Hey, you're American - you could sue Google!!! tongue.gif

haha.gif i don't think it's that serious....

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 21st 2014, 7:10 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol