Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GKDs big X Factor 2011, the best talents of the year
GraciaKemiDenise
post Jan 6th 2012, 5:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

The year 2011 was a good year for Idol and X Factor shows. A lot of great talents were shown on many shows in many different countries. I tried to follow most of them and decided to make a list of my faves in each x factor category: The girls, the boys, the groups and the overs. I will announce my top 12 of each category. And i will post the four who made it to "the second day of bootcamp" (place 12-9) the four who made it to the "judges house" (place 8-5) and the four who made it to the live.

I will start with my fave category of the year:

The girls
The girls is my fave category in almost every talent show. It was very very difficult to find only a top 12, there were so many great voices this year. But these are the 4 who made it to my second day of bootcamp but not further:

12. Molly Hammar
IPB Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Season: Idol sweden
Place: 4th
Should've placed: 2nd

For beeing only 15 this girl has an unbelievable voice. She is a real vocal powerhouse, but she needed to control her voice a little bit more. But she is an amazing talent. And i wish she will have a huge career. My fave performance from her is Listen.

11. Misha B
IPB Image

Season: X Factor Uk
Place 4th
Should've placed 3rd

Finally a real diva is back on a casting show. Personality wise I wasn't a big fan of her, but she had some mindblowing performances like Rolling in the deep. Sometimes she was a little over the top for me, but she has an undeniable great voice, and Kelly could have picked some better songs for her.

10. Raffaela Wais
IPB Image

Season: X Factor Germany
Place: 2nd
Should've placed: Winner

I expected Raffaela to be one of the first ones to get eliminated, because Germany most likely don't vote for the pretty girls with great voices. But fortunatly Germany got her and voted for her. She has one of the most beautiful tones I 've heard this year. But her mentor Das bo made some pretty bad song choices. but when everything fitted she gave amazing performances like On the radio, One love or Single ladies.

9. Jenny Langlo
IPB Image

Season: Idol Norway
Place: Winner
Should've placed: Winner

Finally Norway selected a great girl for the victory. And she was so deserving. By far the best of the competition. She has an unique tone and made one of the best performances of the whole year with her unbelievable Creep. Unfortunatly she had some off nights, which is the reason why she doesn't made it to my judges house and the live shows.

I hope you enjoy my list and i hope to read some of your comments. More tomorrow.

--------------------
IPB Image
Big thanks to Steven for this beautiful Blend and avatarh
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 6th 2012, 5:47 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

world_idols
post Jan 6th 2012, 6:07 PM
Post #2

i see that you dont have "the voice of germany" on your list

a former dsds finalists was on the voice contest
he name is "benny" cant remember what season he was on

--------------------
countdown for "denmark : (TV2) « voice junior 2014»(20,09,2014)" countdown for "germany : (RTL) «Das Supertalent 2014»(27,09,2014"countdown for "germany : (RTL) «„Big in LA“ 2014»(28,09,2014)"
september 2014 -17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30 countdown for "norway : (TV2 NORGE) «Idol Junior 2014» (08.10.2014)"-germany : (ProSieben) (SAT.1) «the voice of germany 2014»(09.10.2014)"countdown for "Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014 #Together" (sweden) (EBU) "Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014" (15,11,2014) October 2014 -1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31
countdown for "sweden : (TV4) «så mycket bätter 2014»" countdown for "denmark : (TV2) « talent 2014»"
http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=714614 (eurovision 2015 news)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
GraciaKemiDenise
post Jan 6th 2012, 6:43 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(world_idols @ Jan 6th 2012, 6:07 PM) *

i see that you dont have "the voice of germany" on your list

a former dsds finalists was on the voice contest
he name is "benny" cant remember what season he was on

The voice of germany is for me a show from 2012 so it will be on that list :-)
Benny Martell was the 4th placed on DSDS 2.
Laura Martin made it to the battles too she was 10th on DSDS 4
Arcangelo Vigneri was a semifinalist on DSDS 4 he made it to the battles too.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
GraciaKemiDenise
post Jan 7th 2012, 11:12 AM
Post #4

From my fave category to normally my least fave category, but this time it was at least better than the Overs.

The Boys

12. Craig Colton
IPB Image

Season: X Factor Uk
Place 6th
Should've placed: 7th
He had some really good performances like Jar of hearts. But in the end he became really boring, and he left in the right night.

11. Sebastian Wurth
IPB Image

Season DSDS
Place 5th
Should've placed: 3rd
He was my fave of the victory in the beginning. But he had one problem he was too young. He wasn't allowed to perform after 10.00 and he wasn't allowed to be on stage in the result show. That was the reason why he was eliminated so early coz he always performed as one of the first ones. But he gave some really good performances like You and me.

10. Isak Knutsen
IPB Image

Season: Idol Norway
Place 3rd
Should've Placed 3rd
For beeing only 15 he was surprisingly good. Normally I don't like that young boys but I really enjoed many of his performances and he should have made it to the final along with Jenny IMO.

9. Dennis
IPB Image

Season Idool Belgium
Place: 5th
Should've placed 2nd
Another really young guy, don't know why I like so many of them this year. He really is a great singer and I love his performances from Millow songs. On some parts he was a little boring but overall I love him.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 16th 2014, 12:30 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol