Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V < 1 2   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Easily Broken - Scott MacIntyre, Pre-Idol track
craig4idol
post Apr 10th 2009, 12:15 AM
Post #21

Group: Members

Fav. CI2: Jason Greeley
Fav. CI4: Craig Sharpe
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta

Oh my god, thats awesome! The clips that are up are amazing. I love View From Above. I really hope this means they'll be able to start selling his cds and stuff on iTunes again soon.

--------------------
IPB Image
courtesy of biancaw!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 10th 2009, 12:15 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

AngelsEverywhere
post Apr 11th 2009, 12:00 AM
Post #22

I had listened to Scott's My Space when he auditioned. Those songs are amazing. I instantly fell in love with his voice and his tender melodies. I would purchase a CD when he puts it out. I dont think American Idol quite suited his style..as he is very stylized...and he may have gotten stuck with some bad songs on AI.

Good luck Scott and see you on the tour.

This post has been edited by AngelsEverywhere: Apr 11th 2009, 12:02 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
carbyville
post Apr 11th 2009, 11:47 AM
Post #23

I have this feeling in my gut that Scott is about to pull a Chris Daughtry. There were so many things working against Scott on American Idol, in the end he is better off without it. Once the shock subsides and the whirlwind of press he has to do this next week is over, he'll probably feel the same way.

You can even take it way back to Hollywood week when they hardly even showed him because they were too busy showing bikini girl not show up to her group performance until the last minute and things like that. rolleyes.gif

I am so happy that his MySpace page is back. However, I am sad that Autumn Leaves was taken down! I thought that song sounded absolutely amazing and listened to it over and over again the other day and was continually blown away. I'd love to hear the entire song one day soon.

This is just the tip of the iceberg with Scott, I know it. American Idol is far from the end all, be all of the entertainment business. It isn't even close.

--------------------
+Quote Post
craig4idol
post Apr 11th 2009, 1:28 PM
Post #24

Fav. CI2: Jason Greeley
Fav. CI4: Craig Sharpe
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta

Ohhh they took down Autumn Leaves? sad.gif *sigh*

It's encouraging hearing so many people on here talk about Scott's post-Idol career. I feel like I may be biased, but I really can see him as a legitimate artist doing well in the music industry. He's got so much talent to share with the world - Idol is just one of the ways he'll be getting his name out there.

--------------------
IPB Image
courtesy of biancaw!
+Quote Post
nikala
post Apr 11th 2009, 3:57 PM
Post #25

QUOTE(craig4idol @ Apr 11th 2009, 2:28 PM) *

Ohhh they took down Autumn Leaves? sad.gif *sigh*

It's encouraging hearing so many people on here talk about Scott's post-Idol career. I feel like I may be biased, but I really can see him as a legitimate artist doing well in the music industry. He's got so much talent to share with the world - Idol is just one of the ways he'll be getting his name out there.

Well, both "Autumn Leaves" and "View from Above" clips are down, but instead he put up full version audios for "Dream World" and "Who Am I" (another fantastic song). Hopefully more will be up later.

Well, he seems like a legitimate artist already, that's for sure. I was kind of iffy during his run on Idol because he was often picking songs that don't really hit you in the face, if you know what I mean. But the moment I got exposed to his original material, that's when I truly fell in love. Scott, seriously, why didn't you show this side of you on Idol?

And there's no doubt he is very talented. I don't know if he'll necessarily do well in the music industry, but he has a potential to if he takes advantage of his exposure and works hard towards getting his music out there. He is a hard-working guy after all, so I'm sure he'll do that. He already achieved a lot in his life and made some connections. In his post-Idol interviews he already keeps talking about how he wants to get working on his original music and put together a CD. laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
KittyKins
post Apr 12th 2009, 8:30 PM
Post #26

Fav. AI3: John Stevens
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

I'm disappointed that I didn't get to hear Autumn Leaves and View From Above. I have enjoyed his pre-idol music. Well, no girl/woman in this thread would fade with every kiss, that's for SURE, unless we were fainting, lol. I can relate to the song "Easily Broken" as I am just like that. I'm also glad to hear Scott talking about recording a new album soon. Scott has so much more to offer. I think AI was holding him back as they wanted to pidgeon-hole him into one genre. To him, I could see that was frustrating as he is so versatile. He's "too creative" they kept telling him...it was Simon who told him not to be creative on the show. For Scott CREATE-ive is what he's all about in terms of music. I also think that his sister's health being what it is, that him getting voted off is a blessing in disguise.

--------------------
Scotty McCreery - The next American Idol!
+Quote Post
nicolelubsjason2
post Apr 12th 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #27

*dies*
Scott!!!! aaaaah!!!!! hes soo amazing!!!!
my heart was alll crazy!!!!!! aah!! i love this song!! wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
Being alone it could be quite romantic
+Quote Post
nikala
post Apr 19th 2009, 7:41 PM
Post #28

Another one of his pre-Idol songs, "Fire In My Soul", leaked on the internet yesterday, so I decided to share a mirror link here to keep this forum somewhat alive fear.gif :

Download

Let me know if MediaFire is all right with you, because I can always reupload it to another host of your preference.

Woo~

--------------------
+Quote Post
aliens-united
post Jun 11th 2009, 10:07 AM
Post #29

Fav. AI9: Katie Stevens
Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. Artist:David Archuleta

Easily Broken omg.gif I love it wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by BeckylovesDavid. Cheng fangirl <3
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 17th 2014, 12:38 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol