Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

25 Pages V « < 23 24 25   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2012 Event Calendar, Upcoming events
cuacuaro
post Nov 20th 2012, 3:01 PM
Post #481

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI10: Lauren Alaina

Haha that's timing!

And you're right, it's at The Ryman.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 20th 2012, 3:01 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

LibbyD2
post Nov 20th 2012, 11:08 PM
Post #482

QUOTE(cuacuaro @ Nov 20th 2012, 12:01 PM) *

Haha that's timing!

And you're right, it's at The Ryman.

What is the Ryman exactly? Is it an interesting venue/building? I have long been planning/wishing to go to Nashville to see Lauren and just visit there and I have frequent flier miles I need to use soon and so when I saw this post, I thought: "Why not now?" Any thoughts or ideas would be welcome... How cold is Nashville this time of year? Is it beautiful at Christmas time? I am sure it is, but any ideas?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Cee2011
post Nov 20th 2012, 11:14 PM
Post #483

QUOTE(LibbyD2 @ Nov 20th 2012, 9:08 PM) *

What is the Ryman exactly? Is it an interesting venue/building? I have long been planning/wishing to go to Nashville to see Lauren and just visit there and I have frequent flier miles I need to use soon and so when I saw this post, I thought: "Why not now?" Any thoughts or ideas would be welcome... How cold is Nashville this time of year? Is it beautiful at Christmas time? I am sure it is, but any ideas?

The Ryman Auditorium is another historic venue for country music in Nashville. I think it was the original home of the Grand Ole Opry. It's actually where Lauren first auditioned too! original.gif

Also, another event, in Colorado!
http://www.y969.com/cc-common/mainheadline...rticle=10571003

--------------------
+Quote Post
LibbyD2
post Nov 21st 2012, 12:42 AM
Post #484

QUOTE(Cee2011 @ Nov 20th 2012, 8:14 PM) *

The Ryman Auditorium is another historic venue for country music in Nashville. I think it was the original home of the Grand Ole Opry. It's actually where Lauren first auditioned too! original.gif

-------Oh, thank you for this information! flowers.gif
I am seriously considering going now!

QUOTE(Cee2011 @ Nov 20th 2012, 8:14 PM) *

After reading this post from you, I went ahead and googled Ryman Auditorium and found out it was built in 1881!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TNLady
post Nov 21st 2012, 8:37 AM
Post #485

QUOTE(LibbyD2 @ Nov 21st 2012, 1:42 AM) *

After reading this post from you, I went ahead and googled Ryman Auditorium and found out it was built in 1881!

Yes, the Ryman is the original home of the Opry and is located right downtown in Nashville across from the Bridgestone Arena and the Country Music Hall of Fame. All the honky tonks and a lot of interesting restaurants and shops are there (Ernest Tubb Record Shop for example). It's also the center of the CMA Fest in June. All of that is located right by the Cumberland River and there is a bridge across to LP Field where the Titans play and where the big stage is for CMA Fest. The Opry itself built a big new building out at Opryland a number of years ago. It is a bigger venue, has more parking, a shopping mall, and the Opryland Hotel and Convention Center. It's where the Opry is usually held on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday nights and where Lauren has performed several times.

If you do decide to come for the Opry at the Ryman on Dec. 4th, you should plan on taking the shuttle van over to Chattanooga for Track 29 the next day. It is less than $100 round trip. There is also a megabus that is cheaper that runs between Nashville and Chattanooga but am not sure of times. The shuttle runs ever 30 minutes! There are several of us who live in Chattanooga area if you do come, so we could meet you and take you to your hotel if necessary. If you spend the night, Track 29 is at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel complex. There are cheaper places to stay, but if you don't have a car, this is the most convenient. Tickets for the Track 29 show on Wednesday night are available from US 101 website.

Hope all this helps. You can message me if you have more questions or decide to come!

original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Nov 22nd 2012, 8:44 AM
Post #486

QUOTE(LibbyD2 @ Nov 21st 2012, 12:42 AM) *

Please, book your ticket and go to Nashville, bring your five best camera,just in case and to be really sure and tweet Adam , tell him you want to meet Lauren and the band after the show. grin.gif grin.gif heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
LibbyD2
post Nov 25th 2012, 6:20 PM
Post #487

QUOTE(TNLady @ Nov 21st 2012, 5:37 AM) *

Yes, the Ryman is the original home of the Opry and is located right downtown in Nashville across from the Bridgestone Arena and the Country Music Hall of Fame. All the honky tonks and a lot of interesting restaurants and shops are there (Ernest Tubb Record Shop for example). It's also the center of the CMA Fest in June. All of that is located right by the Cumberland River and there is a bridge across to LP Field where the Titans play and where the big stage is for CMA Fest. The Opry itself built a big new building out at Opryland a number of years ago. It is a bigger venue, has more parking, a shopping mall, and the Opryland Hotel and Convention Center. It's where the Opry is usually held on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday nights and where Lauren has performed several times.

If you do decide to come for the Opry at the Ryman on Dec. 4th, you should plan on taking the shuttle van over to Chattanooga for Track 29 the next day. It is less than $100 round trip. There is also a megabus that is cheaper that runs between Nashville and Chattanooga but am not sure of times. The shuttle runs ever 30 minutes! There are several of us who live in Chattanooga area if you do come, so we could meet you and take you to your hotel if necessary. If you spend the night, Track 29 is at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel complex. There are cheaper places to stay, but if you don't have a car, this is the most convenient. Tickets for the Track 29 show on Wednesday night are available from US 101 website.

Hope all this helps. You can message me if you have more questions or decide to come!

original.gif

Thank you!!!! heart.gif Working on this today, and will be in touch!! original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
cuacuaro
post Nov 25th 2012, 7:26 PM
Post #488

QUOTE(Cee2011 @ Nov 2nd 2012, 6:13 PM) *

Done thumbsup.gif

November
01 CMA Awards (Live from Nashville, TN)
02 18-City Inch by Inch Tour - Coastal Carolina Fair (Ladson, SC)
09 18-City Inch by Inch Tour - Greater Jacksonville Fair (Jacksonville, FL)
11 18-City Inch by Inch Tour - Hippodrome at France-Merrick Performing Arts Center (Baltimore,MD)
12 18-City Inch by Inch Tour - iHeartRadio Performance Theatre for BOB 94.9 (Pittsburgh, PA)
13 Y108 presents Lauren Alaina at Springdale Jr/Sr High School (Springdale, PA)
20 Kicks99 Guitar Pull 2012 - James Brown Arena (Augusta, GA)
29 Y96.9's Acoustic Christmas Concert - Cowboys (Colorado Springs, CO)

December
04 Opry at the Ryman - Ryman Auditorium (Nashville, TN)
05 Track 29 & US101 presents Christmas for the Kids - Track 29 (Chattanooga, TN)
08 KTEX 10 Man Jam - Winks Saloon (Brownsville, TX)
10 The American Country Awards (Live from Las Vegas, NV)
12 KTTS 40th Birthday Bash - Ramada Oasis Convention Center (Springfield, MO)

Bumping this out until Kebarrera or someone can update the first page with it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
kebarrera
post Nov 26th 2012, 4:46 AM
Post #489

Updated the first page with the most current events grin.gif

November
01 CMA Awards (Live from Nashville, TN)
02 18-City Inch by Inch Tour - Coastal Carolina Fair (Ladson, SC)
09 18-City Inch by Inch Tour - Greater Jacksonville Fair (Jacksonville, FL)
11 18-City Inch by Inch Tour - Hippodrome at France-Merrick Performing Arts Center (Baltimore,MD)
12 18-City Inch by Inch Tour - iHeartRadio Performance Theatre for BOB 94.9 (Pittsburgh, PA)
13 Y108 presents Lauren Alaina at Springdale Jr/Sr High School (Springdale, PA)
20 Kicks99 Guitar Pull 2012 - James Brown Arena (Augusta, GA)
29 Y96.9's Acoustic Christmas Concert - Cowboys (Colorado Springs, CO)

December
04 Opry at the Ryman - Ryman Auditorium (Nashville, TN)
05 Track 29 & US101 presents Christmas for the Kids - Track 29 (Chattanooga, TN)
08 KTEX 10 Man Jam - Winks Saloon (Brownsville, TX)
10 The American Country Awards (Live from Las Vegas, NV)
12 KTTS 40th Birthday Bash - Ramada Oasis Convention Center (Springfield, MO)

This post has been edited by kebarrera: Nov 26th 2012, 4:46 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
cuacuaro
post Nov 26th 2012, 9:59 AM
Post #490

Thanks a lot Kait!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Cee2011
post Nov 26th 2012, 2:03 PM
Post #491

Thanks Kait!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TNLady
post Nov 26th 2012, 2:41 PM
Post #492

Thanks bunches, Kait! It's great to have this updated and also right where we can see it!

--------------------
+Quote Post
camilav
post Dec 6th 2012, 7:48 PM
Post #493

@LuccheseBootCo NFR Fans: Meet @Lauren_Alaina this Sunday at the #Lucchese booth #410, @MGMGrand from 4-5pm!
IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
g1dragon21
post Dec 9th 2012, 2:28 PM
Post #494

QUOTE(camilav @ Dec 6th 2012, 8:48 PM) *

@LuccheseBootCo NFR Fans: Meet @Lauren_Alaina this Sunday at the #Lucchese booth #410, @MGMGrand from 4-5pm!
IPB Image

Have never posted in here, but since this is Lauren related, I just wanted to share this.

My son bought 10 tickets for us and our friends to the KTEX 10 Man Jam at Wink's in Brownsville, Texas over a month ago! He was so excited to finally get a chance to meet Lauren. Well, the concert was yesterday and she didn't show up, they announced she was ill. They said she was going to make it up to the Rio Grande Valley by doing a concert! Hope she's feeling better to make it to this meet today and the awards on Monday. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Dustin Lynch & Bucky Covington stole the show!!! That place was packed beyond belief!! Many fans were very disappointed she wasn't there. sad.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
lila_825
post Dec 10th 2012, 10:06 AM
Post #495

QUOTE(g1dragon21 @ Dec 9th 2012, 2:28 PM) *

Have never posted in here, but since this is Lauren related, I just wanted to share this.

My son bought 10 tickets for us and our friends to the KTEX 10 Man Jam at Wink's in Brownsville, Texas over a month ago! He was so excited to finally get a chance to meet Lauren. Well, the concert was yesterday and she didn't show up, they announced she was ill. They said she was going to make it up to the Rio Grande Valley by doing a concert! Hope she's feeling better to make it to this meet today and the awards on Monday. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Dustin Lynch & Bucky Covington stole the show!!! That place was packed beyond belief!! Many fans were very disappointed she wasn't there. sad.gif

I am sorry you guys didn't get to see her perform and hope you get another chance to see her in the future. I too hope Lauren will be feeling well enough to make it to the make up concert, meet, and the upcoming award show. original.gif

This post has been edited by lila_825: Dec 10th 2012, 10:07 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
camilav
post Dec 10th 2012, 12:08 PM
Post #496

@Lauren_Alaina Finally feeling better. Need energy for the ACA's tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Hoping my prayers have been answered. Thanks for voting #loveya

--------------------
+Quote Post
Redenator
post Dec 10th 2012, 2:50 PM
Post #497

Fav. Singer: Danielle

w00t.gif ACA's tonight!

Lauren's gonna win! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
lila_825
post Dec 10th 2012, 4:47 PM
Post #498

QUOTE(dongski @ Dec 10th 2012, 2:50 PM) *

w00t.gif ACA's tonight!

Lauren's gonna win! thumbsup.gif

I really hope so. I am nervous, because she's not performing and usually the winners perform. I just hope she pulls off a win tonight. She worked so hard this past year.

This post has been edited by lila_825: Dec 10th 2012, 4:48 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Redenator
post Dec 11th 2012, 12:46 AM
Post #499

Fav. Singer: Danielle

I can't believe she actually won happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Cee2011
post Dec 21st 2012, 8:38 PM
Post #500

March
09 WIRK Rib Roundup Country Music Festival - Cruzan Amphitheatre (West Palm Beach, FL)

--------------------
+Quote Post

25 Pages V « < 23 24 25
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Aug 1st 2014, 8:53 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol