Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

967 Pages V « < 965 966 967   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
juniorfan4eva
post Nov 22nd 2014, 9:00 PM
Post #19321

Group: Members

Hi everyone! Lily I was going to say it sounds like a respitory infection yes.gif Drink ginger tea and have a hot steamy shower!

Niki hi! huggy.gif hope you like your iPhone and I'm glad you liked my post happy.gif

Marisa thanks huggy.gif

The guy just asked me out legit like after he said that demanding going to the bar I said sorry I'm at home then he messaged me tonight being like "you suck for going home" like uhhhh sorry I wanted to see my family? huh.gif Then he asked if I wanted to go to some bar with him I don't know if I should say I'm interested in someone else or say I'm seeing someone else because he seems like the kind of guy who would only respect/leave me alone if I say I'm seeing someone but at the same time I can't say I'm seeing someone when I won't be until January at the earliest ermm.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 22nd 2014, 9:00 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Niki
post Nov 22nd 2014, 9:29 PM
Post #19322

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Nov 22nd 2014, 7:32 PM) *

Niki!! w00twave.gif heart.gif Glad you got your iPhone! Which one is it? And how are you liking it so far?

w00twave.gif Hi Marisa!! How've you been?

Thanks! It's the iPhone 6. I love it! yes.gif

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Nov 22nd 2014, 9:00 PM) *

Hi everyone! Lily I was going to say it sounds like a respitory infection yes.gif Drink ginger tea and have a hot steamy shower!

Niki hi! huggy.gif hope you like your iPhone and I'm glad you liked my post happy.gif

Marisa thanks huggy.gif

The guy just asked me out legit like after he said that demanding going to the bar I said sorry I'm at home then he messaged me tonight being like "you suck for going home" like uhhhh sorry I wanted to see my family? huh.gif Then he asked if I wanted to go to some bar with him I don't know if I should say I'm interested in someone else or say I'm seeing someone else because he seems like the kind of guy who would only respect/leave me alone if I say I'm seeing someone but at the same time I can't say I'm seeing someone when I won't be until January at the earliest ermm.gif

Hi Emma! w00twave.gif Thanks! It's awesome! It feels so good to finally enter the 21st century! laughing.gif

Wow that dude sounds a bit pushy! I'd tell him you're taken.

--------------------
IPB Image
TV7: MATT.TaylorP.TaylorJW.Mia.Luke.Jessie.Reagan.Joe.Bryana.Amanda.
S29: Natalie.Jeremy.Kelley.Nadiya.Val. HK13: Santos. MC Jr 2: Oona.
TAR25: Adam&Bethany.Kym&Alli.Keithney.Firemen.Amy&Maya.Shelley&Nici.

+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Nov 22nd 2014, 9:52 PM
Post #19323

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Nov 22nd 2014, 8:00 PM) *

You should just stop talking to him at all.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
#HollStein
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right. Jonas 1998 - 2014
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Nov 22nd 2014, 10:58 PM
Post #19324

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Nov 22nd 2014, 9:00 PM) *

Marisa thanks huggy.gif

I'd say that telling him you're seeing someone is the best option with that guy because he really reminds me of this tweet. rolleyes.gif Sounds like a major dickhead to me.

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 12:09 AM
Post #19325

Thanks everyone! I was ignoring him, he was fb messaging me and snapchatting me at the same time for two days straight with no response when he asked me out. I said I wasn't in any position to see date or sleep casually with anyone (I wanted to make sure I was completely clear LOL) and he was like oh wow you thought I meant romantic didn't think I was giving that vibe off sorry if you got that impression like WOW LOL NICE SAVE BUDDY NOT rolleyes.gif he literally asked me out, talked to me about his sex life, asked me how I was single with my looks like okay yeah not meaning to give off that vibe at all thumbsup.gif haha.gif I just didn't respond to that either and now he's hitting on Abbi using the same lines and everything roll.gif

And yeah Sara I love that tweet! It's so true.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Niki
post Yesterday, 7:17 AM
Post #19326

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

Glad you were able to get that guy off your back, Emma!

--------------------
IPB Image
TV7: MATT.TaylorP.TaylorJW.Mia.Luke.Jessie.Reagan.Joe.Bryana.Amanda.
S29: Natalie.Jeremy.Kelley.Nadiya.Val. HK13: Santos. MC Jr 2: Oona.
TAR25: Adam&Bethany.Kym&Alli.Keithney.Firemen.Amy&Maya.Shelley&Nici.

+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 10:21 AM
Post #19327

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

QUOTE(let it be @ Nov 22nd 2014, 5:19 PM) *

Are you coughing a lot at night? Do you have a fever? Anyone else in the household or school/work sick?

Sounds like just an upper respiratory virus to me. Unfortunately with anitbiotic resistance they don't give them out much anymore. If it lasts longer than 10 days without getting better, I would say go to your doctor. For now, unfortunately just have to do symptomatic treatment. Take a hot shower and breathe in the steam or breathe in steam from the sink water, hot tea with lemon and honey for your throat, lozenges for your throat if those help...also, try sleeping propped up on pillows at night. It will help eliminate the post nasal drip which should help with your coughing at night. Are you coughing a lot at night? Do you have a fever? Anyone else in the household or school/work sick?

As of right now, nobody else I know is sick, and I don't have a fever. I do cough at night tho.

Thanks for the suggestions. I did take a shower yesterday and that seemed to help. I also turned my shower water up all the way hot so the bathroom would steam up before I got in the shower (I turned it down to normal before I got in).

Hey Niki! Glad to see you here. I'll text you at some point so you have my number (I assume your number is still the same).

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Post #19328

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Niki, I've been good! happy.gif That's awesome, I'm glad you love it! I have the iPhone 5c and I love it as well. You still have the same number?

Emma, omg well that's good he's off your back now lol. Poor Abbi though. lmao.gif

Hope you start feeling better soon, Lily. huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 2:44 PM
Post #19329

LOL Abbi was super bitchy to me about him (like telling me to tell him off) so I don't feel bad for her at all innocent.gif tongue.gif I like the 5C it's so pretty! I just have a 4S still sadly... if anything I'd get the 5 in silver.

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 3:05 PM
Post #19330

lmao.gif Oh, well then yeah let's see how she deals with him LOL.

And don't feel bad about your 4S! Up until this past February I had the 3GS roll.gif Like I couldn't even get iOS 7 on it. haha.gif But yeah if I needed to get a new one now, I'd go with the 5/5S in silver too! I love silver. happy.gif haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 3:44 PM
Post #19331

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

Mucinex has been my friend the past couple of days since it helps get the stuff out of my throat.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 6:12 PM
Post #19332

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Nov 23rd 2014, 3:05 PM) *

lmao.gif Oh, well then yeah let's see how she deals with him LOL.

And don't feel bad about your 4S! Up until this past February I had the 3GS roll.gif Like I couldn't even get iOS 7 on it. haha.gif But yeah if I needed to get a new one now, I'd go with the 5/5S in silver too! I love silver. happy.gif haha.gif

LOLOL right? She's said nothing to me other than when she originally said he's hitting on her now so she probably knows I'm planning on giving her sht for it if she complains.

LOL oh no! I can at least get updates on mine so I have the most recent iOS 8 or whatever it is now. I also love silver tongue.gif I like it better than the gold too so. tongue.gif

I'm just on a break for dance right now, it's actually getting better! We made up a combo tonight for tap and hip hop is getting better too. Sooo yay happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 6:41 PM
Post #19333

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Nov 23rd 2014, 6:12 PM) *

LOLOL right? She's said nothing to me other than when she originally said he's hitting on her now so she probably knows I'm planning on giving her sht for it if she complains.

LOL oh no! I can at least get updates on mine so I have the most recent iOS 8 or whatever it is now. I also love silver tongue.gif I like it better than the gold too so. tongue.gif

I'm just on a break for dance right now, it's actually getting better! We made up a combo tonight for tap and hip hop is getting better too. Sooo yay happy.gif

lmao.gif Yeah, probably. The guy really needs to not though. haha.gif

LOL yeah it was horrible lmao! But I didn't really realize how bad it was until I switched to the 5c. What a difference. lmao.gif And yeah, I've always liked silver/preferred it over gold. Like even with jewelry!

And that's good dance is getting better! grin.gif Glad you're enjoying it! happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
let it be
post Yesterday, 7:19 PM
Post #19334

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo

Hey ladies!! bye1.gif so tired...studying all weekend. Can't wait to just take this test tomorrow and sit through class and take the rest of the night off. Last test and then finals the 2nd week in December and then I'm DONE with my didactic (classroom) year! I have end of rotations exams next year but nothing too crazy...and then of course my certifying exam. But ah so excited to be almost done...

Welcome back Niki! Glad you got a new phone and a new car! Hopefully more reliable than your old one! How is everything else going with you?

Glad you're feeling better Lily..yeah, definitely try sleeping propped up on pillows. Gross but it'll help from the mucus going down your throat and irritating you.

Emma that guy sounds like a sketchball. Glad you're rid of him. And glad dance is getting better!

How is everyone else? Sara? JoAnna is still on vacation, right? I'm probably forgetting people but my brain is fried... confused.gif ike.gif whut.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 9:59 PM
Post #19335

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

Honeyyyyy I'm hoooooooooome! lmao.gif

Made it back home within 10 hours. Not bad original.gif Vacation was fun but wayyyy too short. I'm ready to see my bestie again in June (hopefully the baby comes while she's here...)

I had a lot of fun though! Got to tour the "town centre" which is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE outdoor shopping mall in Jacksonville...bought some stuff from LUSH to try for the first time, splurged on some new makeup from Sephora, and even went out of town limits and got some crafty stuff for pregnancy/baby pictures from Hobby Lobby grin.gif OH! and Cards Against Humanity is freaking HILARIOUS with your best friends, just FYI. lmao.gif

In other (recent) news, baby has decided that the end of vacation was the PERFECT time to start the "morning" sickness. I get sick at least once a night...it's not fun, but C says "healthy pregnancy" so I'm going with it. Oh, and I think I have a cold...at least a head cold, because my nose is stuffy/runny and it makes my head hurt. And in the first trimester, you can't take jack for it. AWESOME. sleeping.gif Lol.

This post has been edited by jodilo88: Yesterday, 10:08 PM

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
Baby "JuneBug" due 06/23/15 <3

IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Post #19336

I know from last week that none of you watch Homeland and are probably like wtf here comes Marisa freaknig out over Homeland again LOL

BUT OMGFGFGFG I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing a few times, and the episode has been over for like 20 minutes now and I still feel like I'm gonna burst into tears/have a heart attack LIEK I CANNOT EVEN FUNCTION AND THERE'S NO NEW EPISODES UNTIL DECEMBER 7TH SO OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT OKAY LMAO

But yeah while all that's going on, the guy I lost my virginity to/haven't talked to or anything in months, decides to randomly like a bunch of my FB profile pictures??????

LIKE NO. GO AWAY YOU DO NOT EVEN AMOUNT TO THE SIGNIFICANCE OF HOMELAND RIGHT NOW roll.gif AHfhdf

--------------------
+Quote Post
noise
post Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Post #19337

Last night my boyfriend took me to the ER and I ended up getting sent home with a bunch of medications. My tooth is completely black and my gums and are full of puss and Im swelling now. ermm.gif My mom said tomorrow the oral surgeon may have to pull out my tooth. crying.gif I dont get why this would happen to me.. I am crazy about cleaning my teeth/never eat sugar, etc. It is completely terrifying to look in the mirror and have your tooth be BLACK when in the morning it was perfectly normal, and then having to go to a hospital late at night, in a town you hardly know with no one there to help you. I am so lucky that Pierce left work early to be with me. Please send good vibes that this wont ruin my smile for good. Its the one part of me I actually liked. crying.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

967 Pages V « < 965 966 967
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 24th 2014, 9:54 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol