Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

916 Pages V « < 914 915 916   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 7:25 PM
Post #18301

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

Thanks for following me Emma! I need to post on there more often.

Hopefully you'll get your email soon!

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 7:25 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

yomarisa
post Yesterday, 7:51 PM
Post #18302

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Sep 18th 2014, 11:10 AM) *

Marisa, ahhh that's tough. Maybe try explaining it to him again that you're not interested in anything else.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna have it. For now I won't say anything until he messages me again since it's been a whole 24 hours since he first messaged me.

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 18th 2014, 11:38 AM) *

Marisa (this sounds harsh and I'm sorry BUT) he might just be messaging you because he wants to bang? Like you said it was a one time thing so maybe he thinks you'd be down to do a friends with benefits sort of thing you know?

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Sep 18th 2014, 12:50 PM) *

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing as Emma, Marisa...I think he wants FWB with you.

Yeah idk though, because while he may want that, he did understand when I explained I don't want to have sex again until I fall in love... So I really don't know.

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 8:06 PM
Post #18303

Ugh stupid wonky WiFi at the library. I want to take a screenshot from one of my really old Facebook pics and post it n Instagram as a Throwback Thursday, but the picture wouldn't load. I might try again in a minute.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
Jen
post Today, 5:26 AM
Post #18304

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

Getting up early sucks monkey butt haha.gif I couldn't sleep last night because of nightmares about school ahhh hope everyone has a good Friday!!!! heart.gif any good plans for the weekend?

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
let it be
post Today, 6:27 AM
Post #18305

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell

QUOTE(Jen @ Sep 19th 2014, 6:26 AM) *

Getting up early sucks monkey butt haha.gif I couldn't sleep last night because of nightmares about school ahhh hope everyone has a good Friday!!!! heart.gif any good plans for the weekend?

Twins much? I was up all night thinking about my test on Monday. No more studying before bed...TGIF everyone!!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Today, 6:55 AM
Post #18306

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

Hope you all have a good weekend! I'm heading over to Phil's parents' house for dinner and then probably going with him to the Big E tomorrow. happy.gif If anyone is in the area, maybe we could meet up at some point?

--------------------

IPB Image
Credit: Brandon
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Today, 8:49 AM
Post #18307

Its gotten so cold here the past week. It was really warm the week before and then all of a sudden it started to get freezing at night and pretty cold during the day. At least I'm prepared with lots of sweaters and coats.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Today, 9:28 AM
Post #18308

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

Starting to get better original.gif I think I'll be over it after this weekend original.gif

AND WE HAVE A TEST DATE FOR PA!!!!!!! October 3 is Charles's test date!!!!! Please please please lots of good vibes and luck please heart.gif

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
BB16: Ew.
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Today, 10:14 AM
Post #18309

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Sep 19th 2014, 10:28 AM) *

Starting to get better original.gif I think I'll be over it after this weekend original.gif

AND WE HAVE A TEST DATE FOR PA!!!!!!! October 3 is Charles's test date!!!!! Please please please lots of good vibes and luck please heart.gif

Wishing for the best and hopefully things will turn out.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Today, 10:38 AM
Post #18310

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

Yeah I'm feeling that about the weather too. I was ready for some cold weather after the warm/hot ones we had the couple weeks before but this is a bit too cold for me right now. laughing.gif

All the luck to you and Charles, JoAnna! heart.gif I hope all goes well! huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
Credit: Brandon
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 10:55 AM
Post #18311

QUOTE(let it be @ Sep 19th 2014, 7:27 AM) *

Twins much? I was up all night thinking about my test on Monday. No more studying before bed...TGIF everyone!!

I love when twins do things like that haha.gif so interesting/weird!

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Sep 19th 2014, 7:55 AM) *

Hope you all have a good weekend! I'm heading over to Phil's parents' house for dinner and then probably going with him to the Big E tomorrow. happy.gif If anyone is in the area, maybe we could meet up at some point?

Have so much fun! w00t.gif

QUOTE(Shannyface87 @ Sep 19th 2014, 9:49 AM) *

Its gotten so cold here the past week. It was really warm the week before and then all of a sudden it started to get freezing at night and pretty cold during the day. At least I'm prepared with lots of sweaters and coats.

Cold here too! canadianwave.gif but I generally prefer the cold so I'm okay with it haha.gif

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Sep 19th 2014, 10:28 AM) *

Yay! So exciting huggy.gif

Still no email pinch.gif however anyone else I've asked hasn't gotten one either so maybe they're still deciding? I dunnooo. I just hate waiting!

Oh and I'm getting my tragus pierced today! w00t.gif I've wanted it done for as long as I can remember and I just found out the place where all of my friends get their tattoos does walk in piercings so I'm going over there today and doing it. happy.gif

ALSO last night Brandon would not sto p talking to me he just kept sending me songs he thought I'd like or links to funny stuff on reddit or something and he even sent me something on Jim Morrison (who is my favourite person ever of all time and always has been and everybody knows) and all I said back was "do you think I haven't seen this?" roll.gif but then I was like no sorry that was mean but in all seriousness I have already seen this and he was like yeah I figured but still and yeah then there was this which made me laugh a lot too...

IPB Image

haha.gif haha.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 11:37 AM
Post #18312

Hello,

Thank you for coming to the Hip Hop Audition this past Wednesday. Due to several requests for an additional audition date we will be holding a second audition for those who were unable to make the first one this Sunday at 6. We ask that you guys come for our general Performance team meeting at 7pm in FS1 as we will not have results until after this day. We hope you understand.

Thank you,

Dance Team Captains

argh.gif argh.gif argh.gif argh.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 12:54 PM
Post #18313

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Sep 19th 2014, 9:28 AM) *

Good luck! Will be thinking about you and Charles.

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 19th 2014, 11:37 AM) *

Hello,

Thank you for coming to the Hip Hop Audition this past Wednesday. Due to several requests for an additional audition date we will be holding a second audition for those who were unable to make the first one this Sunday at 6. We ask that you guys come for our general Performance team meeting at 7pm in FS1 as we will not have results until after this day. We hope you understand.

Thank you,

Dance Team Captains

argh.gif argh.gif argh.gif argh.gif

Keep us posted!

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
let it be
post Today, 1:13 PM
Post #18314

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell

Good luck JoAnna! Sorry it got postponed Emma sad.gif but just another chance to make a good impression on them in the meeting!

Ugh just in such a bad mood today and to add to it I sold a watch on eBay and it sold for a good amount of money and I went to the jewelry store to get a battery put in before I sent it out and turns out the watch doesn't work. So I had to refund the money. Plus the woman I sold it to was so nice and sweet and really wanted the watch so I feel bad for her. Just so much drama going on right now with other people and that doesn't help. But my best friend from college is coming in tonight to hang (haven't seen him since May I think) and going to a bachelorette party tomorrow for one of my really good friends with 2 of my roommates from college that I haven't seen in a while so that should be fun. Just wish I didn't have 2 tests next week...so burnt out on school.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

916 Pages V « < 914 915 916
Reply to this topicStart new topic
10 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 19th 2014, 4:54 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol