Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> American Idols Live 2010 – Mariam94’s Houston TX Recap
annettefortim
post Aug 9th 2010, 4:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Mariam and her friend bargained their way into the Houston Idols live show…after her grandma threw away her tickets! Check out her recap below.

Hi everyone! I’m Mariam, also known as Mariam94 on MJ’s blog. I’m 16 years old and this is my first Idol concert.

Tim mention:

Show:

Tim Urban was next and there goes the teenage screams! Haha, I guess Texas is glad to have their home state boy back I have to admit, I thought Tim was a total joke on the show but he definitely proved me wrong today! He sounded great on “Better Days” and I was surprised at how good he was. He looked very comortable on stage and told us how happy he was to be back home again, which brought a fresh wave of screams. He told us we might know the next song, which was “Viva La Vida” and asked us to sing along. More people standing up now, including me. Again, I thought he sounded great on this too. Maybe my expectations just weren’t very high for him, but I was really impressed by how good he sounded live. Oh, and did Tim grow a beard? Lol!

After the show:

Next came Tim Urban and I think he shaved between the show and now, lol. His little goatee was gone. I’m not exactly all fan girly about Tim, but he really is a VERY good looking dude. He signed my program and I got a picture with him where I looked like crap and he looked amazing. Haha. My friends back : home had dared me to ask him to homecoming, so that was exactly what I did! I guess it took him a while to process it because he just stared at me, but then he laughed and was like, “Yes, yes, YES!” He then wrote yes! on my program next to his signature. I was a happy girl

Full review: http://mjsbigblog.com/american-idols-live-...on-tx-recap.htm

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 9th 2010, 4:54 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

StarrySky892
post Aug 9th 2010, 5:02 PM
Post #2

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI9: Tim Urban
Fav. SYTYCD8: Jordan Casanova

I love that he proves everyone wrong. wub.gif

And LOL @ getting asked to home coming. roll2.gif That's cute.

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image
the ones that love us never really leave us.
s8: jordan. chris. jess. tadd. ©
+Quote Post
annettefortim
post Aug 9th 2010, 5:09 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(StarrySky892 @ Aug 9th 2010, 6:02 PM) *

I love that he proves everyone wrong. wub.gif

And LOL @ getting asked to home coming. roll2.gif That's cute.

Tim is winning these fans over one at a time original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Aug 9th 2010, 5:44 PM
Post #4

LOVE how many fans he's gaining. wub.gif And he's SUCH a sweetheart, omg. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThompsonGurlies
post Aug 9th 2010, 6:03 PM
Post #5

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI9: Tim Urban
Fav. AI10: Paul McDonald

LOL OMG, that's amazing. roll2.gif heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
ai10: paul, james, casey, haley, lauren, stefano. credit: biancaw.
+Quote Post
annettefortim
post Aug 10th 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #6

Another fan recap of the Houston show: (not sure were people see Bobby Brady in Tim w/the hair but to each it's own I guess)

American Idols Live 2010 – The Blue Martini’s Houston Recap

Hello! I’m 18 years old, and I’ve attended an Idol concert each year since Season 4 (it’s a bit of an annual tradition for me & my mom!).

Tim mention:

Show:
Tim-A.K.A. Bobby Brady in my family-Oh Tim. My mom and I were really annoyed with him on the show since he was there for so many weeks, but you know, after Idol not being on for the past 2 months, the hate you have for any of the contestants tends to go away, so I actually found Tim to sound good. I think “Better Days” suited him better than “Viva la Vida” though.

After the show:

Tim came by and he turned out to be a really nice and funny person. One girl asked him if he liked signing his face, and he mentioned how some people have brought photos of him from the swimsuit competition and how he feels awkward signing those.

full review: http://mjsbigblog.com/american-idols-live-...uston-recap.htm

This post has been edited by annettefortim: Aug 10th 2010, 11:05 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 23rd 2014, 12:03 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol