Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Loving Jesus-Lauren Alaina, Philippians 4:13
rhorick
post Sep 10th 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

I started one of these in the Scotty thread. I couldn't leave Ms. Lauren Alaina out. I absolutely love this child and her witness for Christ. It is the reason I became her fan. So I thought how nice it would be to discuss with others this aspect of Lauren. As well as share interviews or videos that show this side of her. I'll start off with one video that I found funny.

The sound is very low on my computer though. If someone finds a better one, please post.

Lady Gaga and Lauren's reaction to a song ..haha

Her quote from American Idol

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

--------------------
IPB Image
God is good all the time. All the time, God is good. thanks youhaveiloved
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 10th 2011, 11:18 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

sL5
post Sep 10th 2011, 12:00 PM
Post #2

Such a great idea to start this! I love the fact that Lauren is sweet, real, bubbly, compassionate and in love with Jesus. I was a fan of her voice on the show but when I started to read articles on her and her deep faith I became an even bigger fan. I think it's important to pray for her that she will keep a strong relationship with God through out this huge time of fame/change in her life. Thanks for this thread...there are so many young girls that look up to her and I think that it's good for them to see that part of the reason she is so amazing is because of Jesus and like she tweeted one day "she wants to be just like Him" !!
wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
rhorick
post Sep 10th 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(sL5 @ Sep 10th 2011, 1:00 PM) *

Such a great idea to start this! I love the fact that Lauren is sweet, real, bubbly, compassionate and in love with Jesus. I was a fan of her voice on the show but when I started to read articles on her and her deep faith I became an even bigger fan. I think it's important to pray for her that she will keep a strong relationship with God through out this huge time of fame/change in her life. Thanks for this thread...there are so many young girls that look up to her and I think that it's good for them to see that part of the reason she is so amazing is because of Jesus and like she tweeted one day "she wants to be just like Him" !!
wub.gif

EXACTLY! She's such a wonderful person!

This is the interview that made me take notice of Lauren. I was ONLY a Scotty fan. But after this interview, I loved that she talked about praying with Scotty and how proud she was of Scotty for what he stood for.

And this was before Idol.

--------------------
IPB Image
God is good all the time. All the time, God is good. thanks youhaveiloved
+Quote Post
KayKayCountry
post Sep 10th 2011, 2:17 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI10: Lauren Alaina

Love those three videos in your last post, Rhorick! The first one at about 2:28 heart.gif

I look up to Lauren so much because of her faith and who she is. I just love her so much, she couldn't be any more amazing!!

At about 1:00 in this video, that's just so adorable!!

--------------------

IPB Image
When you're down, God knows what's up Drew Ryniewicz is the most amazing girl.)
Scotty McCreery Lauren Alaina They Sing It Best Mclaina Forever

+Quote Post
InTheArtRoom
post Nov 15th 2011, 12:25 AM
Post #5

Fav. AI10: Lauren Alaina

QUOTE(rhorick @ Sep 10th 2011, 11:33 AM) *

EXACTLY! She's such a wonderful person!

This is the interview that made me take notice of Lauren. I was ONLY a Scotty fan. But after this interview, I loved that she talked about praying with Scotty and how proud she was of Scotty for what he stood for.

And this was before Idol.

Thanks for creating this thread Rhorick grin.gif

This post has been edited by InTheArtRoom: Jun 7th 2014, 8:38 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Beautifully Created by leeyvic~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eighteen Inches by Lauren Alaina Buy It Here
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 21st 2014, 1:29 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol