Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> John King from CNN is a despicable person
RevRight
post Jan 20th 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox

What a ridiculously arrogant and idiotic person. He is so out of touch with American citizens that he has no idea how hated he and his cohorts are. And he never will. He is clueless.

But I don't mean to single him out. Brian Ross, David Gregory, Bob Scheiffer, Diane Sawyer, Katie Curic, Brian Williams and many others share the same characteristics.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 20th 2012, 10:28 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

adamsmo
post Jan 21st 2012, 7:57 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

>84 ethics violations
>cheat on two wives, marry adulteress
>BAWWW IM VICTIM, LIBERAL MEDIA IS TRYIN'A TAKE ME DOWN BY POINTING OUT FACTS ABOUT ME

BAWWWWW BAWWWW MY OWN ACTIONS BEING POINTED OUT IS AN ATTACK TRYING TO KEEP OBAMA AFLOAT

This post has been edited by adamsmo: Jan 21st 2012, 7:58 PM

--------------------
http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

is you very anti-abortions because you yourself was aborted?
+Quote Post
RevRight
post Jan 23rd 2012, 4:02 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox

QUOTE(adamsmo @ Jan 21st 2012, 6:57 PM) *

>84 ethics violations
>cheat on two wives, marry adulteress
>BAWWW IM VICTIM, LIBERAL MEDIA IS TRYIN'A TAKE ME DOWN BY POINTING OUT FACTS ABOUT ME

BAWWWWW BAWWWW MY OWN ACTIONS BEING POINTED OUT IS AN ATTACK TRYING TO KEEP OBAMA AFLOAT

Typical liberal response. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Don't look at me, that guy over there is even worse!

--------------------
+Quote Post
bswanson
post Jan 25th 2012, 6:18 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. Singer: Taylor Swift

yes hes been married a few times, and had an affair. but what does that have to do with running the country. when the economy is in trouble who cares if he had an affair. Look what Clinton did while in office.

what the media doesnt tell you. IRS clears Gingrich of violation
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/polit...grich020499.htm

This post has been edited by bswanson: Jan 25th 2012, 6:42 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sneaky
post Jan 31st 2012, 10:07 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(bswanson @ Jan 25th 2012, 6:18 PM) *

yes hes been married a few times, and had an affair. but what does that have to do with running the country. when the economy is in trouble who cares if he had an affair. Look what Clinton did while in office.

what the media doesnt tell you. IRS clears Gingrich of violation
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/polit...grich020499.htm

Its not very promising when a man so undisciplined and erratic wants to take the hardest job in the world. Heck, at least Clinton stayed married. This guy bounces from marriage to marriage. A pretty telling sign of his ability to stay dedicated to a task.

Side note: Can you imagine Rev Right's reaction if Obama had an affair?

This post has been edited by sneaky: Jan 31st 2012, 10:08 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ionlywantu2stay
post Feb 1st 2012, 12:17 AM
Post #6

Fav. AI9: They all suck

QUOTE(sneaky @ Jan 31st 2012, 10:07 PM) *

Its not very promising when a man so undisciplined and erratic wants to take the hardest job in the world. Heck, at least Clinton stayed married. This guy bounces from marriage to marriage. A pretty telling sign of his ability to stay dedicated to a task.

Side note: Can you imagine Rev Right's reaction if Obama had an affair?

If he can't commit to his wife, I doubt he can commit to running this country. Hell, I'm not happy with Obama's presidency but at least he can handle the former. Besides, forget the fact that he had affairs, he had affairs while preaching about the sanctity of marriage and family values bullsh*t. Slimy Newt is the epitome of a corrupt, dishonest politician who has no problem lying to the American people.

This post has been edited by ionlywantu2stay: Feb 1st 2012, 12:19 AM

--------------------
Daddy daddy you came to love me!
+Quote Post
Famousgrl
post Feb 1st 2012, 12:52 AM
Post #7

Fav. AI1: Tamyra Gray
Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. SYTYCD EVAH: Travis. AI7:Johns

lol, I can't believe you guys are really responding. Rev's just trolling.

--------------------
IPB Image
Set: Katie*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYes. we. can.iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiObama IDF thread.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiKatie* is the bestest.
+Quote Post
playbiller
post Feb 5th 2012, 3:53 AM
Post #8

It is not so much that Gingrich divorces his wives as that he divorced them after each told him she had a serious disease -- Cancer for the first wife, which she survived, thankfully, and MS for the second. Then there was the fact that his first wife had to take him to court to get child support. Perhaps the government should have garnisheed his wages.

It is not so much he cheated with his aide in his office as that he complained about Clinton doing so at the same time.

Then there was the whole thing about shutting down the government because he did not like the seat he was assigned on Air force one.

Hypocrisy and irresponsibility

There is a lot of baggage on this man.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dianafanz
post Feb 5th 2012, 2:42 PM
Post #9

Fav. AI4: Jessica Sierra
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. Movie: How 2 Train Your Dragon

QUOTE(RevRight @ Jan 23rd 2012, 2:02 PM) *

Typical liberal response. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Don't look at me, that guy over there is even worse!

Seriously? Its liberals trying to deflect?

Did you really expect these things to not be an issue?

QUOTE(Famousgrl @ Jan 31st 2012, 10:52 PM) *

lol, I can't believe you guys are really responding. Rev's just trolling.

Glad its just him now and we ditched ColonelKlink.

I think Colonel got scared off when I happened to find another guy by the name of Colonel on a COLLEGE FOOTBALL forum that seemed to post very very similar threads on their site while rarely, if ever, discussing football. Not that hard to recognize when someone is just out proselytizing for conservativism.

(not ruling out that they may actually be one person though......would also explain it if he got caught with two accounts)

This post has been edited by Dianafanz: Feb 5th 2012, 2:43 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Famousgrl
post Feb 5th 2012, 3:15 PM
Post #10

Fav. AI1: Tamyra Gray
Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. SYTYCD EVAH: Travis. AI7:Johns

QUOTE(Dianafanz @ Feb 5th 2012, 2:42 PM) *

I think Colonel got scared off when I happened to find another guy by the name of Colonel on a COLLEGE FOOTBALL forum that seemed to post very very similar threads on their site while rarely, if ever, discussing football. Not that hard to recognize when someone is just out proselytizing for conservativism.

I know, I said that in another thread when people wondered about him. He is afraid of his truly vile and racist posts on other boards getting exposed (by putting the football posts & screenname together), IMO.

And no, I don't think that CK and Rev are the same person. CK would not be able to contain himself, and would be writing far more than one-line, smart-*ss, comments.

This post has been edited by Famousgrl: Feb 5th 2012, 3:16 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Set: Katie*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYes. we. can.iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiObama IDF thread.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiKatie* is the bestest.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 16th 2014, 5:21 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol