Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I think we should trend something on twitter about Jay's 1st single, maybe we can get some info lol
violetvelvet
post Oct 3rd 2012, 10:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. XF 2: Fifth Harmony

I know I'm not the only one completely DYING waiting for some announcement waiting for Jay's first single or the album....

So I was thinking maybe we should plan a day & time where we trend something on twitter about it? Maybe someone somewhere will see it and tweet about it or say something.... idk.

Just what I was thinking to help tide us over for awhile laughing.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
There's neurotic freaky sh!t running in my mind that I can't say, but I know I can demonstrate.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 3rd 2012, 10:17 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

aaronarrgh
post Oct 3rd 2012, 10:31 PM
Post #2

I really hope it's not Fairytale. I want to hear more songs from the upcoming album. Anyway, we definitely should get it trending on twitter! Jessica is rapidly approaching 900k followers and will soon get 1mil followers! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
PyjamaPants
post Oct 4th 2012, 5:40 AM
Post #3

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez

You could tweet Jen the idea original.gif She pretty much gets the word out to everybody and I know a lot of people have been missing the Jessica twitter trends.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jaysangel
post Oct 4th 2012, 12:28 PM
Post #4

Why the frig aren't they promoting Jessica?! And when will they have her first single released? If her album is going to be out by November/ December. She's got to be hitting the radio right now and I mean NOW. I'm starting to get worried w/ how her label's handing her. I don't want her talent put to waste. I believe that she's the best that ever came out from these reality shows. I hope they really take her seriously. so please, let's get her some radio promotions? promotions? any PROMOTIONS?? Okay, I'm done.

I think we have to take this to twitter. Has Jsanchezcrew been recently checking posts here? maybe, she could help out w/ making something trend. Well, she's my main update source regarding Jess on twitter.

--------------------
+Quote Post
JSanchezCrew
post Oct 6th 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #5

Hey original.gif sorry, I barely post on this forum now. I just lurk once in a while. It's a great idea to trend something about her single/album. You guys got any suggestions?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 27th 2014, 1:42 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol