Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jordin Should Try To Become A Style Icon
stonash7
post May 9th 2011, 2:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. artist ,michael jackson/mj fan

it is no secret that the entertainment business is obsessed with celebrities and their weight gain/fluctuations ..infact jordin doesnt have to release another album in her life and she will still be sought after based on the fact that paparazzi chasing her around just to monitor her weight ..

jennifer hudson said in a recent interview that now she's a walking billboard and has to look flawless and on point fashion wise as much possible..

Rihanna for example..i amy not like her but the is no denying that her fashion choices and experimentation has made her a very interesting artist..she has a new image for every era and is almost always on point with her fashion choices

just look at how she changed..her look from girl under the sun to ..good girl gone bad ..to russian roulette..to loud..different points and stages in her life...she quite an interesting artist in that aspect i must say ..

now am not saying jordin should do this but most of the time her fashion choices leave many scratching their heads ..its always a hit or miss with her but mostly misses.. most fans here think she looks amazing no matter what she wears..but if you live this little forums and hear what most people say they feel as i do that most of her fashion choices are not flattering ..

Now i think she should step her game up this era ..and try as much as possible to get a new stylist ..if she doesnt have one she needs to hire one..

jojo and jordin go to the same event most at-times ..i look at jojo then i look at jordin and i scratch my head
..the most recent is when she wore the feathered look orange dress to the nylon party...i understand that the orange is to raise awareness of a certain disease..but there has to be prettier orange dresses on the market haha.gif

what are your thoughts do you agree with me?

--------------------
follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/idrag4mj check out my music blog please ! http://musicaloasis.net/ last fm http://www.last.fm/user/stonash7

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 9th 2011, 2:57 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Veton
post May 9th 2011, 3:35 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI: Jordin Sparks ♥

Actually, she probably wore orange cause it's her favorite color. bleh.gif But I don't really agree with this. I want Jordin to stay true to herself and make her own choices and wear what SHE wants to wear, not what some stylist tells her to wear. It's her own choice at the end of the day and I feel like I'd rather see her stay true to herself and wear stuff that she likes than to see her wear stuff that's not really her just so she can try to become a "style icon". Besides, she's a singer, I'm sure she'd rather be recognized for her music/talent instead. flowers.gif

--------------------
JordinSparks.cc l Signature & Avatar: jordinsparks.cc/iconvault!

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
WeKeepOnRockin
post May 9th 2011, 4:27 PM
Post #3

No, no, no. Nice thought & I don't wanna be rude, but ... * ahem * No you diiint.

All women want to look their best (most of the time), but molding a career around looks is a setup for disaster.
She is beautiful. That speaks for itself.

And I really hope she wears a dress from Target on the red carpet one day.
When the reporters are all..."Who are you wearing?!" she can be like, "Tarjey! $20, hayyy" kiss.gif
I would do that in a heart beat. That would make my day.

--------------------
+Quote Post
JSparksMCarey
post May 9th 2011, 7:54 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. Singer: Mariah Carey

I can't remember an outfit besides her first Grammy dres that I really didn't like.. for me she is always on key with her looks.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stonash7
post May 9th 2011, 9:50 PM
Post #5

^^^^ her recent grammy dress..she looked like she was wearing the read carpet..almost everybody complained on twitter when she was trending

--------------------
follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/idrag4mj check out my music blog please ! http://musicaloasis.net/ last fm http://www.last.fm/user/stonash7

IPB Image
+Quote Post
JSparksMCarey
post May 9th 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #6

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. Singer: Mariah Carey

QUOTE(stonash7 @ May 9th 2011, 9:50 PM) *

^^^^ her recent grammy dress..she looked like she was wearing the read carpet..almost everybody complained on twitter when she was trending

I repeat..

QUOTE(JSparksMCarey @ May 9th 2011, 7:54 PM) *

I can't remember an outfit besides her first Grammy dres that I really didn't like.. for me she is always on key with her looks.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
cj688
post May 9th 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #7

I agree with you! I dont think you're saying Jordin shouldn't stay true to herself (that's the vibe i'm getting when i read the other comments), but you would like for her to up her game. She can still find clothes to wear that's really nice and fits her personality with the help of a stylist who has an eye for fashion and possesses the ability to give the outfit that wow factor with some accessories. I do agree that her outfits are hit or miss, and what you said is indeed true about leaving this forum and finding A LOT of ppl who say she needs to hire a stylist, and if she has one, she needs to fire them.

--------------------
+Quote Post
stonash7
post May 10th 2011, 4:49 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(cj688 @ May 10th 2011, 3:51 AM) *

I agree with you! I dont think you're saying Jordin shouldn't stay true to herself (that's the vibe i'm getting when i read the other comments), but you would like for her to up her game. She can still find clothes to wear that's really nice and fits her personality with the help of a stylist who has an eye for fashion and possesses the ability to give the outfit that wow factor with some accessories. I do agree that her outfits are hit or miss, and what you said is indeed true about leaving this forum and finding A LOT of ppl who say she needs to hire a stylist, and if she has one, she needs to fire them.

exactly what am trying to say..am not saying she shouldnt stay true to her self or go around dressing like a slut..no that not what i mean..all am saying is she needs to step her game up..have you noticed anytime she really dresses well the internet goes ablaze and she almost alway trends on yahoo??..its all because its not expected from her so when she does it sparks alot of interest

jordin has an amazing body..big or small she alway has but her fashion choices are are not even age appropriate ... if most delusional fans left this board a little they would realise most people are never impressed with her dressing....and its not that they want her ti dress whorish..no they just want her to dress well

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
cj688
post May 10th 2011, 7:53 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(stonash7 @ May 10th 2011, 5:49 AM) *

exactly what am trying to say..am not saying she shouldnt stay true to her self or go around dressing like a slut..no that not what i mean..all am saying is she needs to step her game up..have you noticed anytime she really dresses well the internet goes ablaze and she almost alway trends on yahoo??..its all because its not expected from her so when she does it sparks alot of interest

jordin has an amazing body..big or small she alway has but her fashion choices are are not even age appropriate ... if most delusional fans left this board a little they would realise most people are never impressed with her dressing....and its not that they want her ti dress whorish..no they just want her to dress well

YES! You said what i forgot to say. Jordin is like headline news when she dresses well and fashion can definitely be another way to draw in fans. People would think "well, she's dressing like a mature young lady, maybe her music has evolved too? *goes to find her latest songs*".

I like your honesty and how you share your concerns thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
stonash7
post May 10th 2011, 8:39 AM
Post #10

QUOTE(cj688 @ May 10th 2011, 12:53 PM) *

YES! You said what i forgot to say. Jordin is like headline news when she dresses well and fashion can definitely be another way to draw in fans. People would think "well, she's dressing like a mature young lady, maybe her music has evolved too? *goes to find her latest songs*".

I like your honesty and how you share your concerns thumbsup.gif

huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
stonash7
post Jun 15th 2011, 2:52 PM
Post #11

how many people notice that since i created this thread jordins style has been on point ??? cool.gif icecream.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
cj688
post Sep 14th 2011, 7:32 AM
Post #12

QUOTE(stonash7 @ Jun 15th 2011, 3:52 PM) *

how many people notice that since i created this thread jordins style has been on point ??? cool.gif icecream.gif

Hehe, I actually dug through the topics to come back here to say.....looks like someone was right shifty.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
stonash7
post Sep 14th 2011, 9:36 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(cj688 @ Sep 14th 2011, 12:32 PM) *

Hehe, I actually dug through the topics to come back here to say.....looks like someone was right shifty.gif

I am controversial but i get the job done bleh.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 18th 2014, 4:41 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol