Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

303 Pages V « < 301 302 303   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Haley Reinhart post-idol thread (videos, interviews, articles etc)...
CarolinaHalien
post Mar 28th 2014, 12:49 PM
Post #6041

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(PotterFan1029 @ Mar 23rd 2014, 12:58 PM) *

I tweeted a question for the RallyIdol account to ask Haley, and they retweeted and favorite it, so hopefully they will ask Haley whistling.gif bye1.gif wacko.gif

IPB Image
http://starrymag.com/?p=2861
Q) Why was participating in Rally Idol so important to you?

A) I love being able to help create awareness for such an important cause. Nothing brings me more joy then encouraging these young, strong, and courageous survivors! Also, my dad had also been diagnosed with skin cancer so it’s a near and dear subject.

Q) What did you take away from your experience with Rally Idol?

A) The fact that a twelve year old girl put all this together has really been eye opening. I realize that with enough focus, drive and supporters – you have the power to help change the world.

Q) How do you think music plays an integral part in healing, wellness and happiness?

A) Music makes you feel, that’s what makes it so powerful! I think this is why we performers love our craft the way we do. Especially when hardships and diff emotions are involved, it’s oh so therapeutic.

Q) Will you be releasing a new album or EP in the near future?

A) Yes! I’m working on my second album as well as a music video for new song, “Show Me Your Moves.”

Q) What will be unique and different about your new music?

A) It will remain sultry an retro fresh, but I think I go a little deeper this time around.

Q) How much hand in the production of your music do you have?

A) As much as I’d like. Lately, I’ve let a lot of producers do their own unique thang. Now it’s time to hone in on what I like and make it all one defining sound.

Q) Who have you been rooting for this season on “American Idol” and why?

A) I really appreciate Caleb. I just hung out with him recently and had a blast hanging/jamming. We both love good old rock&roll and he’s got one heck of a voice!

Q) What do you think about the constant changes that have been made with “American Idol’s” judging panel?

A) I love that they brought Harry in this season. He is a credible musician who has been around the block and will tell it like it is. And it’s great to have an actual mentor that will always enlighten you with wise advice and something you can work on.

Q) What are some of your latest guilty pleasures? Any particular TV shows, music artists or activities?

A) I’ve been going on some crazy hikes lately and laying out by the pool. I’m watching Idol as always along with “Shameless!” Oh and I’m digging alternative radio these days.

Q) What are a few of your quick and easy fashion tips?

A) My nails grow like weeds. I love to keep the manicures fresh and my style funky! Patterns, colors and flowers. Oh my!

Q) You have done some acting as well, are you interested in pursuing it alongside music?

A) Acting is another great passion of mine. I would love to do more! Leading lady in Austin Powers please!

Q) How does it feel to inspire and be a role model for so many fans?

A) Helping people has always been one of my callings. If I can brighten somebody’s day in even the slightest way, I’ve done my job. I appreciate them and want to continue to move them.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 28th 2014, 12:49 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

CarolinaHalien
post Apr 9th 2014, 9:22 PM
Post #6042

Haley will be performing with the NOJO at a political fundraiser in Beverly Hills Thursday night April 10. wink.gif cha-ching.gif Red carpet picture potential. tongue.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
midnightblues
post Apr 9th 2014, 10:01 PM
Post #6043

QUOTE(CarolinaHalien @ Apr 9th 2014, 9:22 PM) *

Haley will be performing with the NOJO at a political fundraiser in Beverly Hills Thursday night April 10. wink.gif cha-ching.gif Red carpet picture potential. tongue.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

Im still thinking on the line of going but,150.00 is a bit much, no cash flow, 2 days to decide whistling.gif

This post has been edited by midnightblues: Apr 9th 2014, 10:01 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
distanceswimmer1
post Apr 10th 2014, 12:05 PM
Post #6044

Fav. AI: haley reinhart

I think shes gonna do cry me a river again...please do cry me a river again

--------------------
+Quote Post
CarolinaHalien
post Apr 23rd 2014, 3:32 PM
Post #6045

My computer is out of commission but Haley just tweeted that she'll be singing at New Orleans jazzfest this Friday with the NOJO smile.gif

Also she has a ton of new material for her next album and will be traveling to London for a writing and recording trip.

This post has been edited by CarolinaHalien: Apr 23rd 2014, 3:35 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
midnightblues
post Apr 23rd 2014, 9:55 PM
Post #6046

QUOTE(CarolinaHalien @ Apr 23rd 2014, 3:32 PM) *

My computer is out of commission but Haley just tweeted that she'll be singing at New Orleans jazzfest this Friday with the NOJO smile.gif

Also she has a ton of new material for her next album and will be traveling to London for a writing and recording trip.

WTF London??? that's so cool Im happy for the girl cool.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
titang
post Apr 24th 2014, 8:48 AM
Post #6047

Fav. XfUK: LM/Rebecca

LONDON w00tbounce.gif
sounds good and I like London

--------------------
+Quote Post
haleyfan82
post May 7th 2014, 10:00 AM
Post #6048

Sorry to post this here but does anyone know what Haley might be doing the weekend of August 23-24? I'm headed to Chicago then and was hoping to catch her doing a small show or something. Tusk? Anyone? Thanks!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tusk
post May 7th 2014, 4:12 PM
Post #6049

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

Right now, without any management, that we're aware of, we're lucky to get a week's advanced notice of a performance, if any at all tongue.gif

Hopefully that will come sooner rather than later, I would hope that included in the management strategy would be some sort of tour so that many of her long waiting fans will finally get to see her perform live.

It seems Haley returns to Chicago during 'major' holidays to spend with her family, sometimes a local event might pop up, like the recent one where she acted as a judge at a charity Kareoke event (Sang two songs, Oh Darling and a duet, Dancing Queen, with her Mom, Patti), but that's not a show, more than an opportunity to meet her....

Even if she isn't there, it might be cool to catch her parents' band, Midnight, if they happen to be performing. I got to go to one when I saw Haley at the Chicago Theater and they were very entertaining original.gif
(That's if you happen to be nearby, but I wouldn't necessarily go too far, if your goal is to see Haley)

That's the best I can do until we finally get the big news we've been anxiously awaiting.... innocent.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
haleyfan82
post May 9th 2014, 11:19 PM
Post #6050

QUOTE(Tusk @ May 7th 2014, 4:12 PM) *

Right now, without any management, that we're aware of, we're lucky to get a week's advanced notice of a performance, if any at all tongue.gif

Hopefully that will come sooner rather than later, I would hope that included in the management strategy would be some sort of tour so that many of her long waiting fans will finally get to see her perform live.

It seems Haley returns to Chicago during 'major' holidays to spend with her family, sometimes a local event might pop up, like the recent one where she acted as a judge at a charity Kareoke event (Sang two songs, Oh Darling and a duet, Dancing Queen, with her Mom, Patti), but that's not a show, more than an opportunity to meet her....

Even if she isn't there, it might be cool to catch her parents' band, Midnight, if they happen to be performing. I got to go to one when I saw Haley at the Chicago Theater and they were very entertaining original.gif
(That's if you happen to be nearby, but I wouldn't necessarily go too far, if your goal is to see Haley)

That's the best I can do until we finally get the big news we've been anxiously awaiting.... innocent.gif

Thank you Tusk. I appreciate the time you took to answer my question.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
distanceswimmer1
post May 24th 2014, 4:33 PM
Post #6051

Fav. AI: haley reinhart

http://muvimotv.com/entertainment/haley-re...ves-music-video

thanks PJ

interview

haha I knew the supreme being thing was a callout to us fans!!! #haliens im sure im not the only one to catch it original.gif

This post has been edited by distanceswimmer1: May 24th 2014, 4:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
CarolinaHalien
post May 24th 2014, 9:54 PM
Post #6052

A number of interviews from the red carpet of the AI finale. The one with Hollywire is by far the best.

--------------------
+Quote Post
CarolinaHalien
post Jul 28th 2014, 10:43 PM
Post #6053

Lollapalooza veterans give tips to newbies

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainmen...,5890654.column

Luis Gomez
About Last Night
6:26 a.m. CDT, July 28, 2014

Who better to give advice to the artists performing at Lollapalooza this year for the first time than the artists who have taken the stage at the Grant Park music festival in the past?

The Lollapalooza veterans are the ones who have learned the hard way what it’s like to perform outdoors in Chicago in early August. They’re experts on hotels, and, for the newer artists on a budget, where to eat. And because they’re also music fans themselves, they like to watch other bands perform at the fest and know the best ways to get around the grounds.

Artists who have played our beloved Lolla before — in the case of Fitz and the Tantrums singer Michael Fitzpatrick and Bebe Rexha, will play it again this year — offer the following suggestions.

“Definitely stay hydrated. I felt very disgusting by the end of the day.” — Neon Trees singer Tyler Glenn

“Every year we’ve played was so hot. My advice is to stay in the AC and shade as long as possible and hope your set isn’t between 2 and 4 p.m.” — Tegan and Sara singer Tegan Quin

“If you’re an Irish lad like myself, sunscreen is a must. We don’t tan, we just burn.” — Fitzpatrick

“Just make sure to wear something that is light and airy, or else you’re going to be soaking wet when you finish your set. It can get really, really hot up there, especially when you’re running around.” — Rexha

“There are lots of hotels within walking distance of the fest site that are great if you need to cool off or just enjoy a quiet moment. The W isn’t usually my first choice for a chill hang, but they were piping R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ through the lobby last time I was there, so I was pretty much sold. It’s not exactly walking distance, but I love staying at the James Hotel. The room service is excellent and always delivered properly hot. I always order the cavatappi pasta off the kids menu and then add a bunch of extra sides. And wine. Good times.” — Grace Potter and the Nocturnals singer Grace Potter

“Grab some Lou Malnati’s. Then stroll down to North Avenue Beach, and let it all soak in.” — Haley Reinhart

“You have to get some deep-dish pizza when in Chicago. You gotta try Lou Malnati’s pizza. It’s so good.” — Rexha

“The Purple Pig. We had a stellar meal there. And the (Museum of Contemporary Art). I’m an art lover.” — Fitzpatrick

“East Room. It’s a dive club with a great crowd up in Logan Square. Celeste for nicer cocktails in River North without the normal River North crowd. And Au Cheval, best burger in Chicago.” — Hey Champ singer Saam Hagshenas

“You can never go wrong with Chipotle. It’s pretty clean and nice and light and quick. I know there is better local Chicago fare, but when you’re a new artist and don’t have a ton of money, Chipotle can be a saving grace.” — Glenn

“If you want to check out club music and see upcoming artists, go to The Mid.” — Afrojack

“Pace yourself when you’re partying. It’s a long three-day festival. You can’t burn out on Friday night. You have to make it to Sunday night.” — Fitzpatrick

“Don’t have any expectations. We did and got rained out. It was a big moment for us as a local band — our first big festival. And then we’re told our set was canceled. The next day we woke up and (Lolla organizers) were like ‘Hey, want to play (at) 7:30 p.m.?’ ” — Empires singer Sean Van Vleet

“Really soak in the moment. Use the all-access pass for the golf carts and really make sure you watch some of these bands. You can learn a lot from the bigger acts.” — Glenn

“When you’re touring, you’re always sort of doing your own thing. The festivals are a great way of connecting with all the other bands you’ve done bills with or become friends with.” — Fitzpatrick

“Throw on a hat and take a cruise into the crowd. It’s good for the soul to get your sweat on with the real people of the world.” — Potter

“Enjoy yourself. Sometimes we get so caught up in all the things going on around us that we forget to have fun. If you have a good time, then your fans and the crowd will have fun. If you have a little extra time, try to catch another set from another artist and enjoy yourself. Your You’re performing at Lollapalooza. That alone is (expletive) dope.” — Rexha

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainmen...,5890654.column

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tusk
post Aug 13th 2014, 4:42 AM
Post #6054

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

So the initial vids I posted from Hotel Cafe used the audio from a secondary source because, even though the audio I had was a little better, there was a buzzing from the bass and percussion on some songs. I thought it'd be better to put video out with audio that didn't have that white noise type of distraction.

I've now had time to listen to them, and although the buzz is still there (I reduced it best I could w/o losing too much of other sounds) The quality of the other sounds are pretty good. Percussion and bass are clearer as is the quality of the sounds coming from the guitar... and of course... there's the depth, texture and nuance in Haley's voice...... heart.gif Heard just a bit clearer...

So I've posted the videos in 1080p resolution with my original audios ( a couple somewhat adjusted attempting to reduce the bass buzz) and put in Set Order, and including the previously unposted Intro to many of Haley's shows and the only song she sang from "Listen Up!", "Wasted Tears"

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
CarolinaHalien
post Aug 16th 2014, 9:46 PM
Post #6055

What's on the menu? Jam
AnQi restaurant hosts its first 'Jam Session' concert, bringing in former contestants from 'The Voice' and 'American Idol.'

http://www.dailypilot.com/entertainment/tn...0,5636974.story

Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart, top 10 alumni of "American Idol" season 10, appeared relaxed before their performance, mingling with dining patrons.

"Casey and I are very spontaneous," Reinhart, 23, said of the duo's casual approach to the concert. "There's not a lot of preparation."

"We practice on the bandstand," Abrams, 23, added.

Tanner James, who appeared on "The Voice," opened the show behind the piano, playing and singing "Have a Little Faith In Me."

Abrams and Reinhart followed the audience's cheers and performed her new song, "My Cake," with Abrams strumming the guitar.

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
CarolinaHalien
post Aug 20th 2014, 9:53 PM
Post #6056

Haley spent some time and facebook today and redid her info page. I love her new bio and eclectic array of musical influences.

https://www.facebook.com/HaleyReinhart/info

About
http://smarturl.it/ListenUpDLX
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/show-me-y...single/id903434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUKvzlAQBkU

Biography
Haley Reinhart, 23, is a singer/songwriter who's debut album, "Listen Up!" was released on Interscope Records & 19 Recordings. Reinhart grew up in Chicagoland, born into a world of music. Singing at the young age of seven, she began to take the stage alongside her parents and their band of 30 years called, "Midnight." Growing up watching her folks, she became heavily influenced by rock 'n' roll, funk, pop, jazz, and the blues. She hit the big stage with her High School Jazz Band when they toured across Europe performing at both Montreaux & Umbria Jazz Festivals. Reinhart continued to study jazz in college as she formed many bands & side collaborations. In 2011, she landed herself the third place title on Season 10 of American Idol. Since then, she has toured the U.S. and abroad; singing and partaking in many song writing camps around the globe. She has reached many different listeners playing in festivals such as Lollapalooza, Sonic Bloom, and NOLA's Jazz Fest. Reinhart has made a mark performing with acts like Tony Bennett at Nokia Theatre, Slash at the MGM Grand, David Foster for Celebrity Fight Night, to Irvin Mayfield & The New Orleans Jazz Orchestra at Carnegie Hall. She is currently working on her sophomore album and releasing a single and music video for new song, "Show Me Your Moves." Stay tuned.

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
PotterFan1029
post Aug 21st 2014, 2:29 PM
Post #6057

Thankfully she finally updated her bio. I can tell that it was written by her, too, just from the language. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
CarolinaHalien
post Aug 27th 2014, 9:45 PM
Post #6058

http://room5lounge.com/show.cfm?id=170373

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post

303 Pages V « < 301 302 303
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 1st 2014, 8:50 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol