Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

448 Pages V « < 445 446 447 448 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the S.E.X thread, yes there is now a thread.
AmberTamblynFan
post Dec 14th 2015, 8:57 AM
Post #8921

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. Movie: The Breakfast Club

QUOTE(noise @ Dec 14th 2015, 12:08 AM) *

I'm pretty open. bye1.gif

My boyfriend and I made a pact we'd have sex every day starting this Wednesday, I doubt this will ever actually happen, but I will report back. laughing.gif

Thanks Lia huggy.gif

Ok, here goes..the guy I am currently dating/sleeping with, I know what he likes and I have no problem doing it and our sex is always really good. But I kind of want to spice things up a bit..the next time we are together I want to tease him before we have actual sex haha, I guess I am just looking for some tips? For some more info, I am so shy about everything else but tbh I have discovered that I am a really sexual person and not shy at all about sex so I'd be down for almost anything stuart.gif

A while ago I asked him what I could do for him that I haven't done yet and he said a striptease. I would gladly do that, my only problem is I am scared I'd get really embarrassed and blush or laugh tongue.gif I would do it for him though.

I hope it happens for you! Definitely let us know haha.gif

I want sex pretty much all the time, and the guy I am seeing that I talked about above I usually see on the weekends. I think I'll be really busy this week with work and the gym so hopefully that'll be something else I can keep my mind on.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 14th 2015, 8:57 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Shannyface87
post Dec 14th 2015, 11:58 AM
Post #8922

I haven't had any for some time. I believe I mentioned the guy I was seeing for awhile wanted it all the time whenever we met and the last time was good. I was just not used to it and to be honest I'm more into bigger ones now. I'm looking for someone with a big one but every guy I message doesn't seem to want to come this way.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
Drew
post Dec 14th 2015, 4:34 PM
Post #8923

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. Idol: Kris Allen

I need to have something to allude to in this thread and soon. noexpression.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
set: Archanaa / ADELE: 9.15
+Quote Post
brownies
post Dec 18th 2015, 11:27 AM
Post #8924

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

Made a pact with a friend at the start of December to not have sex until after January 1. She broke the pact 3 times already haha.gif I broke it once haha.gif so she still owes me 2 meals. lmao.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Avalon Young | Jenn Blossil | La'Porsha Renae | Dalton Rapattoni
MacKenzie Bourg | Thomas Stringfellow | Trent Harmon
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Dec 18th 2015, 1:42 PM
Post #8925

I was hoping to get some on new years but doesn't look it will happen.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
Drew
post Dec 20th 2015, 2:01 AM
Post #8926

Group Icon

Still nothing in this department to mention. innocent.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
**JennyGearFan**
post Dec 20th 2015, 8:00 PM
Post #8927

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

QUOTE(Drew @ Dec 20th 2015, 2:01 AM) *

Still nothing in this department to mention. innocent.gif

Me either. noexpression.gif

I think I'm pansexual. fear.gif ermm.gif

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Niki
post Jan 14th 2016, 5:50 PM
Post #8928

Fav. AI10: James Durbin
Fav. AI15: Dalton/Mackenzie

Well, I haven't had any sex lately either.. Being sick sucks.. and I've been on antibiotics on top of that, and they can make your BC less effective, so I am gonna have to wait til after my period ends and I start another pack. I am due to get it next Wed and I will start the new pack the following Sunday, but Justin will be on a business trip from this Sunday until the 30th. noexpression.gif

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Dec 14th 2015, 8:57 AM) *

Thanks Lia huggy.gif

Ok, here goes..the guy I am currently dating/sleeping with, I know what he likes and I have no problem doing it and our sex is always really good. But I kind of want to spice things up a bit..the next time we are together I want to tease him before we have actual sex haha, I guess I am just looking for some tips? For some more info, I am so shy about everything else but tbh I have discovered that I am a really sexual person and not shy at all about sex so I'd be down for almost anything stuart.gif

A while ago I asked him what I could do for him that I haven't done yet and he said a striptease. I would gladly do that, my only problem is I am scared I'd get really embarrassed and blush or laugh tongue.gif I would do it for him though.

I hope it happens for you! Definitely let us know haha.gif

I want sex pretty much all the time, and the guy I am seeing that I talked about above I usually see on the weekends. I think I'll be really busy this week with work and the gym so hopefully that'll be something else I can keep my mind on.

I know this is a late reply, but I'd say just go for whatever you're comfortable with. You could always start off with your mouth and make him beg for it before you give it to him.

...Geez I sound like a whore, but I swear I'm not. roll2.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
AI15: DALTON.MAC.Amelia. Olivia.Sonika.Thomas.Avalon. S: Caleb.Julia.Tai.Alecia. AR: Ty/Kor.Zach/Rach.Scott/Blair.
TV10: OWEN.RYAN.Emily.Alisan.Mike.Caroline.Moushumi.Daniel.Nick.Hannah.Caity.Bryan.Kath.Lacy.

+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Jan 16th 2016, 1:13 PM
Post #8929

QUOTE(Niki @ Jan 14th 2016, 6:50 PM) *

Well, I haven't had any sex lately either.. Being sick sucks.. and I've been on antibiotics on top of that, and they can make your BC less effective, so I am gonna have to wait til after my period ends and I start another pack. I am due to get it next Wed and I will start the new pack the following Sunday, but Justin will be on a business trip from this Sunday until the 30th. noexpression.gif
I know this is a late reply, but I'd say just go for whatever you're comfortable with. You could always start off with your mouth and make him beg for it before you give it to him.

...Geez I sound like a whore, but I swear I'm not. roll2.gif

Ugh, that sucks Niki. Now that I've been sexually active for a couple months, I want it like all the time fear.gif lmao.

And thanks! I did tease him a little bit when I was with him last night, but I think we both know what we like and what we want each other to do which is really nice stuart.gif p

lmao.gif You do not sound like a whore! I have discovered that I am really sexual and do and say some pretty Nast stuff hahaha. Now I sound bad roll2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Niki
post Jan 22nd 2016, 4:16 PM
Post #8930

Fav. AI10: James Durbin
Fav. AI15: Dalton/Mackenzie

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Jan 16th 2016, 1:13 PM) *

I have discovered that I am really sexual and do and say some pretty Nast stuff hahaha. Now I sound bad roll2.gif

Aw nah, it's all natural. No worries.

--------------------
IPB Image
AI15: DALTON.MAC.Amelia. Olivia.Sonika.Thomas.Avalon. S: Caleb.Julia.Tai.Alecia. AR: Ty/Kor.Zach/Rach.Scott/Blair.
TV10: OWEN.RYAN.Emily.Alisan.Mike.Caroline.Moushumi.Daniel.Nick.Hannah.Caity.Bryan.Kath.Lacy.

+Quote Post
brownies
post Feb 9th 2016, 8:39 PM
Post #8931

Being sexually active doesn't make you nasty. We're just comfortable with ourselves and our sex lives. giggle.gif

So I've been going out on dates (but it's not real dates tbh). It's like just a date before hooking up but at least they give effort to chat and have dinner with me tho. Been sexually active again these past 2 weeks. Anyway, there's this guy I went out with and he was really bad in bed and pretty boring. I didn't ditch him tho since that's kind of rude. Now, he keeps messaging me to go out again and I don't want to so I just told him next time maybe when I'm not busy. And now I'm required to go out with him this weekend again and I don't want to go but I don't want to ditch him too no.gif and he made it clear he wants to have sex again no.gif

This post has been edited by brownies: Feb 9th 2016, 8:40 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Drew
post Feb 9th 2016, 9:59 PM
Post #8932

Group Icon

You don't strike me as the type that has issues being honest. Just talk to him.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
brownies
post Feb 9th 2016, 10:30 PM
Post #8933

QUOTE(Drew @ Feb 9th 2016, 10:59 PM) *

You don't strike me as the type that has issues being honest. Just talk to him.

True and I think I will. It's just that he sounded like he really wanted to hang out and all and I'm like ughhhh this kid. I'm trying to be nicer this year giggle.gif And that's the issue too. He's younger than me (not by a lot but still) and he's not out and all.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Drew
post Feb 10th 2016, 12:19 AM
Post #8934

Group Icon

QUOTE(brownies @ Feb 9th 2016, 10:30 PM) *

True and I think I will. It's just that he sounded like he really wanted to hang out and all and I'm like ughhhh this kid. I'm trying to be nicer this year giggle.gif And that's the issue too. He's younger than me (not by a lot but still) and he's not out and all.

Where do you meet people? You seem to be very active, what's with that? I need advice. roll.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Feb 11th 2016, 11:09 AM
Post #8935

I don't know if this belongs here, but I want to share it here anyways tongue.gif

Last Friday I hung out with the guy I'm seeing. We had sex first at my house lol, then went out for dinner and then went for some drinks and some of his friends came later.

We were there for about four hours and I had four shots, two Long Islands, a martini and a beer. I am not a big drinker but when I do drink I tend to overshare and I was so terrified I'd say something personal about him/us/our sex life lmao.gif I texted him the next day and said I hope I didn't day or do anything too silly and he said I was fine. I hope he's not just being nice though blushing.gif I do remember most of what I said though and it was a lot of fun, everyone was so nice and friendly.

I am excited for Valentine's Day. We are going to a spa in the morning, and he made dinner reservations but that's later at night so we have a lot of time in between devil.gif icecream.gif

QUOTE(brownies @ Feb 9th 2016, 9:39 PM) *

Being sexually active doesn't make you nasty. We're just comfortable with ourselves and our sex lives. giggle.gif

So I've been going out on dates (but it's not real dates tbh). It's like just a date before hooking up but at least they give effort to chat and have dinner with me tho. Been sexually active again these past 2 weeks. Anyway, there's this guy I went out with and he was really bad in bed and pretty boring. I didn't ditch him tho since that's kind of rude. Now, he keeps messaging me to go out again and I don't want to so I just told him next time maybe when I'm not busy. And now I'm required to go out with him this weekend again and I don't want to go but I don't want to ditch him too no.gif and he made it clear he wants to have sex again no.gif

Ok good laughing.gif Without being too explicit I'm just going to say that I love having sex wink.gif

And I agree with the others. Just be honest with him.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Drew
post Feb 12th 2016, 4:04 PM
Post #8936

Group Icon

^ Sounds like you're having fun! You think this could be something long term? How did you two meet?

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
lovealwayserica
post Feb 12th 2016, 5:05 PM
Post #8937

HOW CAN I STOP BEING SO UNSURE OF MYSELF.
I certainly have opportunity, I'm just so.... I don't know. It's ME. I'm just.... idk.

--------------------
lover of breakfast, yoga + sunsets. plants are friends. 🌍☀️🍌🌻❤️
"to worry is a misuse of imagination."
instagram // tumblr
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Feb 12th 2016, 9:47 PM
Post #8938

QUOTE(Drew @ Feb 12th 2016, 5:04 PM) *

^ Sounds like you're having fun! You think this could be something long term? How did you two meet?

I am! stuart.gif

We met on Tinder, which I know has a bad rep but I've met some cool guys on there.

I really hope it could be. But he told me pretty soon after me met-our first date was October 2- that he wasn't ready for a relationship and I said I was okay with that. A couple weeks ago I wasn't sure if I was okay with it anymore, but I am enjoying dating him so I don't want to stop seeing him. And I think it's a pretty good sign that I've met some of his friends and his brother..if it was me and I was just having a random hookup I wouldn't want them to meet anyone you know?

My gut is kind of telling me he will ask to be exclusive on Valentine's Day. Just a feeling I have, but I don't want to think about it too much in case it doesn't happen.

He was really sweet the night we went drinking though. He asked me a few times if I was all right, and when he dropped me off he walked me to my door. And he texted me the next day asking how I was feeling.

Two funny things from that night: a girl who came later was telling him that he had a good girl, and she was talking about me. Even though she may have been drinking or whatever I thought that was nice lol.

Also, the same girl said him and I would make cute babies hahaha. Which I agree with. ph34rwave.gif

QUOTE(lovealwayserica @ Feb 12th 2016, 6:05 PM) *

I certainly have opportunity, I'm just so.... I don't know. It's ME. I'm just.... idk.

I responded in the dating thread heart.gif

This post has been edited by AmberTamblynFan: Feb 12th 2016, 9:52 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Drew
post Feb 13th 2016, 6:46 PM
Post #8939

Group Icon

QUOTE(lovealwayserica @ Feb 12th 2016, 5:05 PM) *

You're like me. laughing.gif blushing.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
**JennyGearFan**
post Feb 23rd 2016, 8:02 PM
Post #8940

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

Still nothing here. whistling.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

448 Pages V « < 445 446 447 448 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: May 4th 2016, 8:00 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol