Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

870 Pages V « < 868 869 870   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Post #17381

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

Aww Marisa heart.gif. My grandma that passed away back in 2011 called me and my 2 cousins "honey bunny" and nobody else ever called me that.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 10:15 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Post #17382

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Jul 29th 2014, 11:11 PM) *

Emma, could you maybe just block him on everything? I know it's hard to do cause I felt like a btch when I blocked the girl I talked to for a week a while back. But it works lol. Cause idk if he hasn't taken the hint by now... wacko.gif haha.gif
So for a couple years I haven't been able to get into my neopets account because I forgot the password lmao.gif which made me sad cause I've had that account since I was like 11 lol. I haven't used the email address for that account in FOREVER and paranoid 11 year old me, when I signed up I put in a fake birthday so I wouldn't get murdered by internet creeps. lmao.gif lmao.gif
So I had no idea what the birthday I put was.

But I was able to log into my old email, and I did a password reset thing for my neopets account. But then of course, when I tried to log in, it was all YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN YEARS, PLEASE VERIFY YOUR BIRTHDAY! So I'm like... great. haha.gif But then I was like, why don't I try my actual birthday bc my neopets are probably very very dead and I need to do something. Well... my actual birthday worked...... lmao.gif I am such an idiot but I am so happy I have my neopets back lol

But anyway, the point of this story.. when I was in my old email account, I went to my saved emails, to see if anything was there and there was one forward/chain email from my grandma (the one who passed away) and I was like omg. So I opened it, and I saw the list of people she forwarded it to, with the names she had them saved in her contacts as. She had me saved as "Risa" and I was like crying.gif heart.gif crying.gif heart.gif no one really calls me by a nickname, just my little sisters call me "Rissy" but I just thought that was so cute. heart.gif

1. I love neopets way too much why aren't we friends on there
2. I might block him wacko.gif I'm pretty sure he transferred schools soooo in September I won't see him ever again unless he transferred schools but is still living in the city where my school is??? Idk because his instagram says he's a Ryerson student but he still posts pictures in the city where my school is I have no idea haha.gif I've just been ignoring him tbh fear.gif
3. I totally feel you on the nickname thing! My name is obviously too short for nicknames but my Papa always called my Em and it's only him, my Nannie and my sister that call me that so after he died for a while I was just like all angsty stupid 12 year old NOBODY EVER CALL ME EM EVER AGAIN haha.gif but now when people do call me Em it's like a nice reminder of him, you know? It's little things like that that originally seem shtty when they first happen but as time passes it's more of a happy memory than a sad one. heart.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Post #17383

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Jul 29th 2014, 11:15 PM) *

Aww Marisa heart.gif. My grandma that passed away back in 2011 called me and my 2 cousins "honey bunny" and nobody else ever called me that.

heart.gif Aw, that's sweet your grandma had a nickname for you and your cousins too. huggy.gif

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Jul 29th 2014, 11:22 PM) *

1. I love neopets way too much why aren't we friends on there
2. I might block him wacko.gif I'm pretty sure he transferred schools soooo in September I won't see him ever again unless he transferred schools but is still living in the city where my school is??? Idk because his instagram says he's a Ryerson student but he still posts pictures in the city where my school is I have no idea haha.gif I've just been ignoring him tbh fear.gif
3. I totally feel you on the nickname thing! My name is obviously too short for nicknames but my Papa always called my Em and it's only him, my Nannie and my sister that call me that so after he died for a while I was just like all angsty stupid 12 year old NOBODY EVER CALL ME EM EVER AGAIN haha.gif but now when people do call me Em it's like a nice reminder of him, you know? It's little things like that that originally seem shtty when they first happen but as time passes it's more of a happy memory than a sad one. heart.gif huggy.gif

1. omg what's your username?! I'm "fishgirl2" roll.gif I really do not know why I never cared for fish that much lmao.gif
2. Yeah, I say just continue ignoring him for now, but if he still doesn't get it then it'd probably be best to just block him.
3. Aww huggy.gif yeah that's true, like right now it sucks a LOT but I remember that she's reunited with my grandpa now and my uncle. And like with their passings, it got easier with time.

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 10:06 AM
Post #17384

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Jul 29th 2014, 10:32 PM) *

heart.gif Aw, that's sweet your grandma had a nickname for you and your cousins too. huggy.gif

huggy.gif If anyone ever calls me that again, it will be a little reminder of her.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
noise
post Today, 10:57 AM
Post #17385

Ugh why do I over think everything? My boyfriend made some simple, silly comment last night about our age gap and it just started up this huge ball of anxiety within me. sad.gif noexpression.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Today, 1:17 PM
Post #17386

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

I found out this morning that my mom's ex's really good friend (who is more like a family friend) had a stroke and is being taken off life support. sad.gif crying.gif He's only like, 52. I just can't wrap my head around it. He was always really nice and friendly to me. sad.gif First my grandma, now him. What the hell.

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post

870 Pages V « < 868 869 870
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 30th 2014, 6:17 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol