Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Calling all Mikalah fans!, Your help is needed! Join the Mikalah Gordon Street Team!
nyccali9
post Feb 14th 2013, 9:35 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Contestant Forum Moderators

It has been a long time since we all have talked. But I know something still remains that connects us together, our love for Mikalah!

It is our turn to help her out! She is working hard in the studio and currently has 5 songs recorded for her album. It has been a long road, but she is still here working hard to make the perfect album for all her fans! Now it is our turn to work hard too! It is time to build back up Mikalah's fanbase! I know a lot of you have grown up. It has been 8 years! Some of you may be in college, some of you may have even started your own families, but let us all join together and work together to spread the Mikalah love!

Please respond to this post if you are interested in joining the Mikalah Gordon Street Team! As part of the street team you will be asked to promote Mikalah, her website, her facebook, her twitter, her instagram, and everything else related to Mikalah.

PLEASE HELP US!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 14th 2013, 9:35 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

gina loves ai
post Mar 12th 2013, 6:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Mikalah Gordon

first time back on here in ages, but alas, I end up back where it all started. Count me in Michelle. Don't know how much I'll be checking in on here, but if contact is needed, you can always hit me up on facebook, or pm me! Butttttttttt, i'm super interested! wub.gif wub.gif grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
thanks 4 the set TARA!.Meek is my hero! 4.17.05!7.13.06 AI Tour '06IPB Image
+Quote Post
num1meekfan
post Mar 14th 2013, 7:58 PM
Post #3

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Mikalah Gordon
Fav. AI2: Kimberley Locke

I'm so in for this guys. Let me know what I can do to help. Mikalah forever!!!

--------------------
IPB Image
Mikalah Cavaricci Vintage Twitter: @Justinmjohnston
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 23rd 2014, 5:24 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol