Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

37 Pages V « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Peter's Favorite SYTYCDers, I'm slutty and I know it.
Densu
post Jan 17th 2012, 1:49 PM
Post #281

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD11: Ricky Ubeda

17th :: KATEE SHEAN :: Season 4 | 3rd Place | Contemporary

IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES: NO AIR | ALL FOR THE BEST | BAILA, BAILA | IMAGINE | MERCY | ALL BY MYSELF
SLOW DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM

Next in the line - Katee. She's one of those people whom I appreciated more after I re-watched their performances. But yeah, I remember writing essays and stuff about her shortly after S4 ended. lmao.gif I'm not going gaga over her anymore, but I still really like her. Katua was definitely the strongest couple of the season and whether you agreed with the judges' tongue bath or not, they were correct. Nevertheless, I enjoyed most of their dances and I listed them above (yes, I did not include Dhoom Taana, I thought it was overrated as hell). Not only was she an amazing contemporary dancer, but she had versatility in spades which made me slightly less annoyed by the fact that she kept getting lyrical routines towards the finale. After all, it's something that we're used to now. closedeyes.gif Overall I don't think people realize how good Katee is, but she more than earned her top female spot. Oh, and her solos. They deserve a separate mention. Flawless. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
DWTS19: Bethany & Derek, Janel & Val, Lea & Artem, Tommy & Peta
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 17th 2012, 1:49 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Zak9369
post Jan 17th 2012, 2:02 PM
Post #282

KATEE - I've always found her so safe and boring. Plus I hate Katua (and I think Marksie was a much stronger couple than them). Hometown Glory is one of my favs ever tho. happy.gif

--------------------
last.fm | facebook | twitter | instagram | my sytycd lists
IPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD11: Ricky Serge Tanisha Carly Emilio Emily
+Quote Post
Densu
post Jan 17th 2012, 2:04 PM
Post #283

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Jan 17th 2012, 2:02 PM) *

KATEE - I've always found her so safe and boring. Plus I hate Katua (and I think Marksie was a much stronger couple than them). Hometown Glory is one of my favs ever tho. happy.gif

I definitely enjoyed Marksie more than Katua as it involved two people I loved and Katua... well... I hated Josh. tongue.gif And oh, I find Hometown Glory to be super forgettable. ph34rwave.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jan 17th 2012, 2:08 PM
Post #284

Fav. SYTYCD9: Witney Carson
Fav. SYTYCD10: Nico Greetham
Fav. SYTYCD11: Teddy Coffey

I helped spam for this? noexpression.gif I hated the Katua partnership and everything to do with it.

Next dancer, please. kiss.gif

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
Densu
post Jan 17th 2012, 2:09 PM
Post #285

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Jan 17th 2012, 2:08 PM) *

I helped spam for this? noexpression.gif I hated the Katua partnership and everything to do with it.

Next dancer, please. kiss.gif

She was far better than Joshua and you should finally understand that. ermm.gif

But what if Brandon's next?

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jan 17th 2012, 3:04 PM
Post #286

QUOTE(Densu @ Jan 17th 2012, 2:09 PM) *
But what if Brandon's next?
noexpression.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Jan 17th 2012, 3:46 PM
Post #287

I like Katee, but like Zak, I found her boring. I secretly love her Samba though. fear.gif And yeah she had a lot of really good routines in her style too. I just never connected with her. Oh and I thought she was pretty bad in that routine she did with Billy on S7.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Funny_Sunshine
post Jan 17th 2012, 5:00 PM
Post #288

Fav. SYTYCD4: Mark Kanemura
Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCD11: Serge Onik

Kent - He was cute and I liked him, but he still wasn't in my favourites.

Ellenore - I wasn't a big fan of her, but she was good and I loved "Machine Gun" original.gif .

Jakob - I can't really remember if I liked him or not since I don't remember much from season 6, but I think I do.

Katee - At first, I liked her, but I don't know why, at the end of the season, I just didn't care for her at all noexpression.gif .

--------------------
IPB Image
SYTYCD11: Serge, Emilio, Tanisha, Jacque, Bridget, Carly, Zack, Nick, Malene, Marcquet, Ricky
+Quote Post
boogieshooz
post Jan 17th 2012, 5:35 PM
Post #289

Fav. SYTYCDC4: Melissa Mitro
Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCDNL: Lorenzo Bottazzi

Jakob - wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Favorite contestant EVER!!!! Jakob can do no wrong in my mind. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Katee - She's good, I like her . . . not as much as Jakob. kiss.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
SYTYCD11 ROBBED
credit: sublymonal

+Quote Post
Jess
post Jan 17th 2012, 7:36 PM
Post #290

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCD11: Serge Onik

Katee's alright.

--------------------
IPB Image
sytycd11: serge. carly. | Serge Squad | RIP Michael Johns ♥ | IDF's Master Top 40 Countdown
+Quote Post
poopooface
post Jan 17th 2012, 8:39 PM
Post #291

17. Katee Shean
heart.gif heart.gif Katee is truly beast. She didn't deserve her 3rd place finish though. She should have won the whole damn thing. Her not winning is still the most shocking finale upset for me. Also, her bollywood cannot possibly be overrated because it is perfect.

18. Jakob Karr
He is pretty great to be sure though I don't understand why everybody thinks he should have won (that should've been kathryn's season, y'all!).

19. Ellenore Scott
She is a stud, straight up. I'm surprised to hear she has haters. She is easily one of the best girls from S6, which a season full of great girls. I'm also surprised to hear people were predicting a 6th place finish for her. Clearly the couple that shouldn't have been in the finale in the first place were going to battle it out for last in the finale.

20. Kent Boyd
There used to be more crazy fans of him around here? laughing.gif I think you give Kent too much credit for the wall routine though. Kent was great but Sasha was phenomenal in that one. Kent had an uneven run on the show. One of his highlights though was his Dee routine. Why isn't his in your list of favorite routines from him!!??

21. Melanie Moore
Queen beast. Not much to say about her that hasn't been said. Truly an elite dancers that draws you in for every second of her performance. You forgot to mention her fantastic Dee routine in your favorite routines from her though. What you got against Dee!?

22. Jess LeProtto
I think it was this thread where I said I think he was holding Clarice back. Not in terms of votes, since clearly he was carrying the team, but in terms of truly letting Clarice shine and give her a chance to create a moment that would create a large fan base for her. Jess had problems lifting her and I'm not convinced they had great chemistry (I can easily imagine being around Jess for extended period of time could be kind of nightmarish). He also soaked up a lot of attention from the judges. Jess had skillz for sure. I guess I just think he benefited more from her than her from him (in terms of upping the quality of their routines).

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jan 17th 2012, 10:28 PM
Post #292

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

QUOTE(Densu @ Jan 17th 2012, 12:09 PM) *

lmao.gif

It seems like you feel the same way. He needs to be an all-star!

I doubt she'll ever see this. tongue.gif

It does although I don't love him. huh.gif haha i don't know, lol.

QUOTE(Densu @ Jan 17th 2012, 1:06 PM) *

Will this clock ever f-cking stop doing that?! rolleyes.gif

roll2.gif

QUOTE(Densu @ Jan 17th 2012, 2:04 PM) *

I definitely enjoyed Marksie more than Katua as it involved two people I loved and Katua... well... I hated Josh. tongue.gif And oh, I find Hometown Glory to be super forgettable. ph34rwave.gif

noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif

Anyway, I love Katee. I used to LOVE her back during S4 but she's faded a bit for me since then. sad.gif Still she's an amazing dancer, with many amazing dancers and she's great!

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. caroline/pasha. frankie/kevin. jake/janette. mark/karen. thom/iveta. sunetra/brendan. simon/kristina. | xf11: fleur. lauren. ben. lola. andrea. paul. onlytheyoung. chloe. | xfau6: reigan. marlisa. dean. xox. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. julie. missy. baylor. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. | antm21: lenox. shei. will. keith. ben. matthew. raelia. kari. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
+Quote Post
Densu
post Jan 19th 2012, 10:33 AM
Post #293

QUOTE(Erestor @ Jan 17th 2012, 3:46 PM) *

I like Katee, but like Zak, I found her boring. I secretly love her Samba though. fear.gif And yeah she had a lot of really good routines in her style too. I just never connected with her. Oh and I thought she was pretty bad in that routine she did with Billy on S7.

Aww it's okay. But I don't think she was bad in it at all. ermm.gif

QUOTE(Funny_Sunshine @ Jan 17th 2012, 5:00 PM) *

Kent - He was cute and I liked him, but he still wasn't in my favourites.

Ellenore - I wasn't a big fan of her, but she was good and I loved "Machine Gun" original.gif .

Jakob - I can't really remember if I liked him or not since I don't remember much from season 6, but I think I do.

Katee - At first, I liked her, but I don't know why, at the end of the season, I just didn't care for her at all noexpression.gif .

thumbsup.gif

Maybe you should re-watch S6 in your free time. People say it's the worst season ever, but Jakob was definitely one of its highlights.

To be honest I'm shocked that no one seems to care about Katee. unsure.gif I thought she was universally loved here.

QUOTE(boogieshooz @ Jan 17th 2012, 5:35 PM) *

Jakob - wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Favorite contestant EVER!!!! Jakob can do no wrong in my mind. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Katee - She's good, I like her . . . not as much as Jakob. kiss.gif

heart.gif

Obviously. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Jess @ Jan 17th 2012, 7:36 PM) *

Katee's alright.

Fair enough.

QUOTE(poopooface @ Jan 17th 2012, 8:39 PM) *

17. Katee Shean
heart.gif heart.gif Katee is truly beast. She didn't deserve her 3rd place finish though. She should have won the whole damn thing. Her not winning is still the most shocking finale upset for me. Also, her bollywood cannot possibly be overrated because it is perfect.

18. Jakob Karr
He is pretty great to be sure though I don't understand why everybody thinks he should have won (that should've been kathryn's season, y'all!).

19. Ellenore Scott
She is a stud, straight up. I'm surprised to hear she has haters. She is easily one of the best girls from S6, which a season full of great girls. I'm also surprised to hear people were predicting a 6th place finish for her. Clearly the couple that shouldn't have been in the finale in the first place were going to battle it out for last in the finale.

20. Kent Boyd
There used to be more crazy fans of him around here? laughing.gif I think you give Kent too much credit for the wall routine though. Kent was great but Sasha was phenomenal in that one. Kent had an uneven run on the show. One of his highlights though was his Dee routine. Why isn't his in your list of favorite routines from him!!??

21. Melanie Moore
Queen beast. Not much to say about her that hasn't been said. Truly an elite dancers that draws you in for every second of her performance. You forgot to mention her fantastic Dee routine in your favorite routines from her though. What you got against Dee!?

22. Jess LeProtto
I think it was this thread where I said I think he was holding Clarice back. Not in terms of votes, since clearly he was carrying the team, but in terms of truly letting Clarice shine and give her a chance to create a moment that would create a large fan base for her. Jess had problems lifting her and I'm not convinced they had great chemistry (I can easily imagine being around Jess for extended period of time could be kind of nightmarish). He also soaked up a lot of attention from the judges. Jess had skillz for sure. I guess I just think he benefited more from her than her from him (in terms of upping the quality of their routines)

Katee - Finally someone who loves Katee. haha.gif She was my favorite of the 4 finalists and I was rooting for her to win. And I knew that would be an unpopular opinion. ph34rwave.gif

Jakob - At that time I wanted either Kathryn or him to win, but none of that happened. closedeyes.gif

Ellenore - I guess people thought she'd place 6th because she almost went home the week before. But fortunately they were wrong.

Kent - Umm... yes. They were everywhere. I can't deny that Sasha was amazing in the wall routine even though I'm not a fan. Oh, I found his routine with AdéChiké so forgettable and I remember like, nothing about it.

Jess - You may be right, but it was definitely him who carried them through to the Top 10.

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Jan 17th 2012, 10:28 PM) *

Anyway, I love Katee. I used to LOVE her back during S4 but she's faded a bit for me since then. sad.gif Still she's an amazing dancer, with many amazing dancers and she's great!

yes.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jan 19th 2012, 11:13 AM
Post #294

Next dancer. w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Densu
post Jan 19th 2012, 11:01 AM
Post #295

I should be ready to post the next dancer in a few minutes. shifty.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Jan 19th 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #296

shocked.gif

--------------------
last.fm | facebook | twitter | instagram | my sytycd lists
IPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD11: Ricky Serge Tanisha Carly Emilio Emily
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jan 19th 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #297

spaz.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Densu
post Jan 19th 2012, 11:50 AM
Post #298

kiss.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Jan 19th 2012, 11:33 AM
Post #299

Slut.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jan 19th 2012, 11:41 AM
Post #300

grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

37 Pages V « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 7:38 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol