Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

390 Pages V « < 388 389 390   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the S.E.X thread, yes there is now a thread.
juniorfan4eva
post Sep 13th 2014, 1:40 PM
Post #7781

Group: Members

QUOTE(b1ackroses @ Sep 13th 2014, 7:15 AM) *

Thanks guys. happy.gif it's just hard because they are my roommates and really my only close friends here (I moved about 200 miles away from home about a year ago). I've been trying to shrug it off though. And Fyi they really did say "gross and disgusting", and yesterday one of them spent the better part of the day justifying why she was "judging [me] harshly". Great friends. tongue.gif

Also, I've never had a threesome before so Idk if I'm a fan or not. Guess there's only one way to find out. laughing.gif I'm just a "go with the flow" kind of person... so why not give it a shot? Lol.

Yeah, my "best friend" once told me she didn't trust me around her boyfriend once I was like WOW LOL it just sucks when people you want to confide in are more uptight/conservative about sex than you are.

This post has been edited by juniorfan4eva: Sep 13th 2014, 1:42 PM

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 13th 2014, 1:40 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

b1ackroses
post Sep 13th 2014, 2:57 PM
Post #7782

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. AI11: Joshua Ledet
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller

^ that is exactly what the issue is. Luckily I have friends at home who have been nothing but supportive, but it sucks that the people I actually see daily are being so negative. I've been combating that by telling my one roommate unnecessary details every time she asks me a super personal question sarcastically. Haha. I win.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
MissXulia
post Sep 13th 2014, 3:31 PM
Post #7783

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Sep 13th 2014, 9:20 AM) *
Yeah I haven't really done anything with any girls, even kissing, so I don't know for sure if I'd like it, but I feel like I would. I'm just so intimidated by some girls, especially the kind I'm more attracted to right now... fear.gif haha.gif And the bolded is how I feel too, since like I said I haven't done anything with girls so I feel like I'm not... actively bi/pan? roll.gif I dunno, but I feel like certain people wouldn't believe me because I haven't actually been doing physical/intimate things with any girls. unsure.gif
I definitely can see that definition of bi being more preferable for some people. It's really cool either way, just depends on what each person is comfortable with. I don't mind either term being used for me either, but I do know some people are more picky with their terms.

And yeah, I haven't officially "come out" either, to people in-person, but I feel like I drop a lot of hints to many of them so they hopefully assume I'm at least not entirely straight. laughing.gif
I think you are what you are...even if you don't act on it. But yeah, it's not a good feeling, being stuck. It sounds like we're in similar situations in that regard. sad.gif

I guess I feel more comfortable with "bisexual" because it's the term most people know. I don't think I've ever heard someone say "pansexual" outside of the internet actually. shocked.gif haha.gif So when I do come out, that's what I'll identify myself with. But I don't mind either term.

I feel like my mom knows I'm not straight. Because I've never had a boyfriend, so she assumes I'm a lesbian. She's asked me before if I'm a lesbian and I said no. I didn't lie. whistling.gif But I AM attracted to guys, I just.....am not very good with relationships at all. pinch.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Sep 13th 2014, 3:45 PM
Post #7784

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

QUOTE(MissXulia @ Sep 13th 2014, 4:31 PM) *

I think you are what you are...even if you don't act on it. But yeah, it's not a good feeling, being stuck. It sounds like we're in similar situations in that regard. sad.gif

I guess I feel more comfortable with "bisexual" because it's the term most people know. I don't think I've ever heard someone say "pansexual" outside of the internet actually. shocked.gif haha.gif So when I do come out, that's what I'll identify myself with. But I don't mind either term.

I feel like my mom knows I'm not straight. Because I've never had a boyfriend, so she assumes I'm a lesbian. She's asked me before if I'm a lesbian and I said no. I didn't lie. whistling.gif But I AM attracted to guys, I just.....am not very good with relationships at all. pinch.gif

Yeah definitely sounds like we're pretty similar regarding this. Other than the fact that I'm in a relationship with a man, there's not really that much I do that shows people I like one much more than the other. I do tend to lean towards liking men more, but I'm still not positive if it's because I know people expect that from me and other women, or if it's what I really prefer... unsure.gif I do openly express my attraction to lots of different people, but since I'm a woman people(at least people that I know) just think that it's more acceptable for women to observe the beauty of others like "oh she's so sexy" and "he's so hot" etc. without actually being attracted to them. You know what I mean?

--------------------

IPB Image
Credit: Brandon
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Sep 13th 2014, 3:59 PM
Post #7785

"You are what you are even if you don't act on it" I really like that! Sara I totally agree... it's way more acceptable (with people I know anyway) for a girl to recognize another girl's attractiveness but then like if a guy said another guy was gay they always have to be like OMG NO HOMO I'M NOT GAY OMG like dude... he's good looking everyone knows it it's okay for you to say it laughing.gif that always bothered me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
brownies
post Sep 13th 2014, 7:12 PM
Post #7786

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 13th 2014, 4:59 PM) *

"You are what you are even if you don't act on it" I really like that! Sara I totally agree... it's way more acceptable (with people I know anyway) for a girl to recognize another girl's attractiveness but then like if a guy said another guy was gay they always have to be like OMG NO HOMO I'M NOT GAY OMG like dude... he's good looking everyone knows it it's okay for you to say it laughing.gif that always bothered me.

I like that too Sara!

Ugh that pissed me off. I mean I only experienced it once or twice because all of my close straight guy friends aren't afraid to tell me if I look good/bad/hot/not whenever we go out to clubs or whatever. But yeah the few times somebody said, "You look really good. I'm not gay tho" or yeah the lines you said, I'm like, DUDE I'M NOT GONNA COME ON TO YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME A COMPLIMENT.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Sep 13th 2014, 8:17 PM
Post #7787

Yes, exactly! Like the guys I know are just so afraid of showing any signs of not being straight or whatever, and it's so ridiculous. And then there's this one story that I've seen a few times on tumblr where a gay guy compliments a straight guy at a club and the straight guy is just like "thanks dude" and treats it like it's no big deal because "a compliment is a compliment" and I feel like more straight guys should think that way, because there's nothing wrong with complimenting other guys or getting compliments from other guys, regardless of their orientation.

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Drew
post Sep 13th 2014, 11:59 PM
Post #7788

Fav. TV6: Josh Kaufman

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 13th 2014, 4:59 PM) *

This. yes.gif

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Sep 13th 2014, 9:17 PM) *

Yes, exactly! Like the guys I know are just so afraid of showing any signs of not being straight or whatever, and it's so ridiculous. And then there's this one story that I've seen a few times on tumblr where a gay guy compliments a straight guy at a club and the straight guy is just like "thanks dude" and treats it like it's no big deal because "a compliment is a compliment" and I feel like more straight guys should think that way, because there's nothing wrong with complimenting other guys or getting compliments from other guys, regardless of their orientation.

yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Sep 14th 2014, 12:09 AM
Post #7789

I just realized in that post I said "if a guy said another guy was gay"... I meant if a guy said another guy was good looking but I feel like everybody knew/understood that anyway laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
brownies
post Sep 14th 2014, 12:15 AM
Post #7790

Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 14th 2014, 1:09 AM) *

I just realized in that post I said "if a guy said another guy was gay"... I meant if a guy said another guy was good looking but I feel like everybody knew/understood that anyway laughing.gif

roll2.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Sep 14th 2014, 6:28 AM
Post #7791

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 14th 2014, 1:09 AM) *

lmao.gif Yeah I stopped there for a second and then I figured this is what you meant.

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
b1ackroses
post Sep 16th 2014, 6:30 PM
Post #7792

I'm going to my friend's new place for the first time tomorrow night. No roommates for once. Should be fun. shifty.gif devil.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
b1ackroses
post Sep 17th 2014, 9:40 PM
Post #7793

He bailed on me. Again. noexpression.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 9:22 AM
Post #7794

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

Ugh sad.gif Sorry hon.

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
BB16: Ew.
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 1:33 PM
Post #7795

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

QUOTE(b1ackroses @ Sep 17th 2014, 9:40 PM) *

I'm sorry huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
Drew
post Yesterday, 1:56 PM
Post #7796

Fav. TV6: Josh Kaufman

QUOTE(b1ackroses @ Sep 17th 2014, 10:40 PM) *

huggy.gif sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 3:45 PM
Post #7797

That sucks! I'm sorry sad.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Yesterday, 5:35 PM
Post #7798

QUOTE(b1ackroses @ Sep 17th 2014, 10:40 PM) *

That sucks, no pun intended.

I went out on another date with this guy the second week in a row and this time it seemed more natural this time than before.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
b1ackroses
post Yesterday, 8:28 PM
Post #7799

It's not really that big of a deal. tongue.gif He thought he would fail his test if he didn't go to this study group lol. We had a talk about the situation. I told him I didn't want to stress him out with like, getting dinner and hanging out and stuff when he has all this school work. It looks like I'm going to start going over, uh, later. laughing.gif shifty.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

390 Pages V « < 388 389 390
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 19th 2014, 12:53 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol