Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

885 Pages V « < 883 884 885   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
juniorfan4eva
post Aug 20th 2014, 7:57 PM
Post #17681

Group: Members

Today at work my little boy that I'm paired up with was being such a precious muffin omg. We were reading a book called "The Friendship Garden" and he was like, "like you and me! Emma you and me are best friends forever" and then he like patted me on the back and gave me a hug haha.gif crying.gif wub.gif and he always does that and says stuff like that. "You help me Emma!" or "you're my special friend" and it's just adorable heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

OH ALSO I refilled his water bottle and he said "thank you Emma you are the best person I know!!"

This post has been edited by juniorfan4eva: Aug 20th 2014, 7:58 PM

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 20th 2014, 7:57 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

jodilo88
post Aug 20th 2014, 10:00 PM
Post #17682

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

Hey y'all! Thanks for the birthday wishes heart.gif

I spent my day with Toby while Charles worked, then we called in for pizza and took it to see my dad and stepmother and have dinner with them. My dad gave me this beautiful shelf that he made (I'll get a pic of it eventually) and Charles bought me a $25 iTunes card and my cookie dough original.gif

We've had to push Toby's neuter/microchip appt back a week to September bc we don't have the money to get it done next week. I'm just ready for him to not be so hyper haha.gif

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
BB16: Ew.
IPB Image
+Quote Post
noise
post Aug 20th 2014, 11:20 PM
Post #17683

QUOTE(Jen @ Aug 19th 2014, 8:03 PM) *

Yay good luck with everything!!! What are you majoring in again? I love children's lit classes.....if you have any new book recommendations haha.gif it's hard to keep up!
Happy early birthday! huggy.gif you definitely have time original.gif My cousin is 28 and her husband is 39 and they're pregnant! (I never understood the "they're" versus "she's"). You have time!!
That sounds really weird....was he being serious? I'm sorry that sounds like fun but wow a little much haha.gif

Thank you!!

I'm in college (In Canada) so we don't have majors. Im in the Broadcast Journalism Program at an arts school near Toronto. I have to take a few electives, though, So I did a few over the summer to lighten the load of the fall semester.

Oh wow Im so drunk. I decided to have a movie marathon (with myself) and drink wine. Got unintentionally drunk. haha.gif In bed... alone.

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Aug 20th 2014, 11:00 PM) *

Hey y'all! Thanks for the birthday wishes heart.gif

Hope you had a great birthday love! x

--------------------
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Yesterday, 6:27 AM
Post #17684

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. Movie: The Breakfast Club

Happy belated birthday JoAnna!

Wow I haven't been on here in forever. Hello everyone! bye1.gif I read this thread regularly but nothing much is ever going on with me to post about haha.gif

I have a question that I'd like some opinions on. I will probably post this in the sex thread too.

So I've been talking with this guy on Tinder since mid July. I want a relationship and I know most people are on there to hook up lol but he said he wants dates, not hook-ups and I believe him.

Anyway, he said he wouldn't mind asking me out but he had a wedding, a trip and he was moving. We decided to move past the small talk and he asked if I had any questions and I just asked him what he was looking for in a relationship.

He took a while to get back to me but he did answer and said he had questions for me but he said reception was pretty bad so next time he had reception he might send pan other message. I think we both sent these messages on August 11.

Here is what I am worried about: I am also on okcupid but I hid my profile. I reactivated earlier this week. I saw that he also has a profile on there which is fine. The part that makes me anxious is that he has been on okcupid after we sent our last messages on Tinder and he was on there last night.

I do believe him about reception being bad but why would he go onto okcupid and not Tinder? I was talking to a few other guys/kind of look at other guys on Tinder but with the ones I have talked to it doesn't seem to be moving forward like it is with this guy. I log on every day but it is mostly just to see if he has replied.

I am really wondering if he saw something on my okcupid profile that made him want to not talk to me anymore even though that may sound really dumb. I just don't understand why he'd go on one site and not the other though, do you know what I mean? I wonder if I should touch base again but I don't want to be clingy.

I am an anxious person and a worrier in general so this is really not good haha. It seemed like this was going somewhere and I don't know if it is now. I am getting disappointed.

This was way longer than I thought it would be! Thanks to anyone who read it all and/or replied huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jen
post Yesterday, 6:16 PM
Post #17685

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

Does anyone own a cricut or know someone who does? I've been thinking about buying one recently but would love to just get a basic intro and answer ?s before I buy it because it's pricey..

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 6:21 PM
Post #17686

^ I had a co-op in a school that had one and everyone used it all the time!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 6:51 PM
Post #17687

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

God, people are so stupid. blarg.gif

So I was taking Toby out for a potty run, and we have two neighbors (one on either side of us). As you're walking out of the house/in the yard, this is what it looks like:

Dan (older neighor w/ 2 dogs) | Us | Elderly lady (yard separated by fence)

So I was walking in the direction of the elderly lady's house but still staying close to the house and in our yard, when all of a sudden this white car pulls up and these two guys get out that look a bit younger than me. They don't pull into the (very long) driveway much, just a hair off the road in front of all three houses, and they get out and start walking. Toby started growling and he's NEVER done that before.

Then, I heard gunshots. Two of them. I ran back in the house and told Charles, and he walked out and peeked over. Apparently one of them had a rifle and was just walking around with it. So he ran back in the house and told me to call 911.

The cops came out to Charles in the yard with Dan (they were talking while waiting for the cops, I was inside) and talked to the two guys who had parked/walked next door. I was inside the whole time, and according to Charles, the two guys from the car were just walking to the cops WITH THEIR RIFLES IN THEIR HANDS. And then claimed they were just hunting for squirrels. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Everyone told me I did the right thing, but my nerves are still shot. Soooo I'm having a glass of wine...or three haha.gif

This post has been edited by jodilo88: Yesterday, 6:52 PM

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
BB16: Ew.
IPB Image
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Yesterday, 7:23 PM
Post #17688

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

Yeah you definitely did the right thing and listened to your instincts by getting the heck away from those guys. There was no way to know at the time whether they actually were just hunting for squirrels (stupid thing to be doing in such a neighborhood anyway, imo) or if they were up to something else. Glad you're all okay either way. happy.gif

This post has been edited by saran4886: Yesterday, 7:33 PM

--------------------

IPB Image
Credit: Brandon
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 7:32 PM
Post #17689

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(Jen @ Aug 21st 2014, 7:16 PM) *

Does anyone own a cricut or know someone who does? I've been thinking about buying one recently but would love to just get a basic intro and answer ?s before I buy it because it's pricey..

My mom does! She's like the queen of using it. haha.gif She uses it for cards, scrapbooking, etc. She's had it for years and uses it almost every day. So anything you wanna know, I'll ask her! happy.gif

Also, I am so so happy right now I could actually cry. haha.gif I just found out my dad is coming here for my grandma and grandpa's memorial! I haven't seen him since I visited there in spring of last year. grin.gif w00t.gif heart.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jen
post Yesterday, 7:55 PM
Post #17690

daniwub #2

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Aug 21st 2014, 7:27 AM) *

Happy belated birthday JoAnna!

Wow I haven't been on here in forever. Hello everyone! bye1.gif I read this thread regularly but nothing much is ever going on with me to post about haha.gif

I have a question that I'd like some opinions on. I will probably post this in the sex thread too.

So I've been talking with this guy on Tinder since mid July. I want a relationship and I know most people are on there to hook up lol but he said he wants dates, not hook-ups and I believe him.

Anyway, he said he wouldn't mind asking me out but he had a wedding, a trip and he was moving. We decided to move past the small talk and he asked if I had any questions and I just asked him what he was looking for in a relationship.

He took a while to get back to me but he did answer and said he had questions for me but he said reception was pretty bad so next time he had reception he might send pan other message. I think we both sent these messages on August 11.

Here is what I am worried about: I am also on okcupid but I hid my profile. I reactivated earlier this week. I saw that he also has a profile on there which is fine. The part that makes me anxious is that he has been on okcupid after we sent our last messages on Tinder and he was on there last night.

I do believe him about reception being bad but why would he go onto okcupid and not Tinder? I was talking to a few other guys/kind of look at other guys on Tinder but with the ones I have talked to it doesn't seem to be moving forward like it is with this guy. I log on every day but it is mostly just to see if he has replied.

I am really wondering if he saw something on my okcupid profile that made him want to not talk to me anymore even though that may sound really dumb. I just don't understand why he'd go on one site and not the other though, do you know what I mean? I wonder if I should touch base again but I don't want to be clingy.

I am an anxious person and a worrier in general so this is really not good haha. It seemed like this was going somewhere and I don't know if it is now. I am getting disappointed.

This was way longer than I thought it would be! Thanks to anyone who read it all and/or replied huggy.gif

I don't think it's something on your profile, it's probably just him being a guy and spacing? But if it's been a little while I don't think it's a problem sayig hey how are you doing? Or something with a question !

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 9:10 PM
Post #17691

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

JoAnna, you did the right thing calling the cops. Who knows what they were really up to?

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Post #17692

I got a new house! w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
credit: Raphy
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Today, 6:16 AM
Post #17693

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

SO excited for you, Diana! huggy.gif w00t.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
Credit: Brandon
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 6:55 AM
Post #17694

bye1.gif

Congrats on the house Diana!

Today is the last day of work! It's good and bad. Good because my goodness I am exhausted and I'm ready to have a break before school starts again... bad because I love these kids and I love spending time with them and I love this job. I'm hoping I'll come back again and get to do it next summer and hopefully next summer I'll be able to do it for the full length and not have a million surgeries to get haha.gif We went to a water park yesterday which was pretty fun and they all enjoyed themselves so that's good... it was definitely a good way to end off the camp. I don't know what we have planned for today but probably some fun stuff! I'll let you all know when I get back later tonight. bye1.gif happy.gif

This post has been edited by juniorfan4eva: Today, 6:58 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Today, 6:57 AM
Post #17695

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Aug 21st 2014, 7:51 PM) *

So I was taking Toby out for a potty run, and we have two neighbors (one on either side of us). As you're walking out of the house/in the yard, this is what it looks like:

So I was walking in the direction of the elderly lady's house but still staying close to the house and in our yard, when all of a sudden this white car pulls up and these two guys get out that look a bit younger than me. They don't pull into the (very long) driveway much, just a hair off the road in front of all three houses, and they get out and start walking. Toby started growling and he's NEVER done that before.

Then, I heard gunshots. Two of them. I ran back in the house and told Charles, and he walked out and peeked over. Apparently one of them had a rifle and was just walking around with it. So he ran back in the house and told me to call 911.

The cops came out to Charles in the yard with Dan (they were talking while waiting for the cops, I was inside) and talked to the two guys who had parked/walked next door. I was inside the whole time, and according to Charles, the two guys from the car were just walking to the cops WITH THEIR RIFLES IN THEIR HANDS. And then claimed they were just hunting for squirrels. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Everyone told me I did the right thing, but my nerves are still shot. Soooo I'm having a glass of wine...or three haha.gif

Why would they be hunting for squirrels especially in the middle of a neighborhood? Its a good thing you called for the cops, never know what they were really thinking of doing. When I read they said they were going for squirrels is are they Asian or do they just like Asian food?

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
Jen
post Today, 7:23 AM
Post #17696

daniwub #2

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Aug 22nd 2014, 7:55 AM) *

bye1.gif

Today is the last day of work! It's good and bad. Good because my goodness I am exhausted and I'm ready to have a break before school starts again... bad because I love these kids and I love spending time with them and I love this job. I'm hoping I'll come back again and get to do it next summer and hopefully next summer I'll be able to do it for the full length and not have a million surgeries to get haha.gif We went to a water park yesterday which was pretty fun and they all enjoyed themselves so that's good... it was definitely a good way to end off the camp. I don't know what we have planned for today but probably some fun stuff! I'll let you all know when I get back later tonight. bye1.gif happy.gif

I hate ending camp sad.gif but I'm so glad you loved it! If I could just work at camps my whole life if be happy haha.gif I love teaching, but camp is different...

It's my last day of "camp" today too! Teachers go back to school Monday, kids the following week...uugh not sure if I'm ready for the level of exhaustion haha.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 10:24 AM
Post #17697

Morning ladies dianawave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
Niki
post Today, 10:40 AM
Post #17698

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

bye1.gif

Hey ladies!

We went to Six Flags yesterday. It was lots of fun. I will post more about that later when I have more time. original.gif

Justin has a surprise planned for me today and I am hoping it's going to see the Patriots play but we'll see.. Suspense is killing me lol!

QUOTE(Jen @ Aug 17th 2014, 12:51 AM) *

Niki, let me know when youre going to six flags, its about 15 minutes away from me haha.gif if that....

Aw I wish I'd seen this before! We were there all day yesterday! Omg so you love almost into CT then?? That's like over two hours from me.. Prob around 3! Wish you were closer! We need to meet up in Boston soon tho! original.gif

QUOTE(*Diana @ Aug 17th 2014, 2:24 AM) *

Niki, next time in Mass can we go to six flags?

Maya is great. heart.gif

Yeah that sounds great!! I miss you! Btw I missed your calls cuz I had my phone in the locker at six flags all day. sad.gif

Aw she sounds so cute!! grin.gif

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Aug 17th 2014, 7:11 AM) *

I did have a great time! And yeah, you sent a text that said "omg hmro drunk" so I texted back saying I was pretty tipsy too, and then I mentioned the kid(that 11-year-old one) following me. haha.gif And yeah, Phil and Al both brought some of their fave plants. roll.gif whistling.gif
Hey, didn't realize you were a lady... ph34rwave.gif whistling.gif bleh.gif
So lucky! I wish I lived that close to a theme park or something, so I could get a season pass and go more often. laughing.gif

Lmfao niice! So glad you had fun! And oh yea I remember that now lol!

QUOTE(*Diana @ Aug 17th 2014, 7:35 AM) *

MAYA MAYA MAYA MAYA

I am mad at her right now. She chewed up the dress I was wearing on my first date with B. crying.gif

Aw NOO sad.gif I'm so sorry hun!!

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Aug 21st 2014, 7:51 PM) *

OMG wtf is wrong with ppl?!?! And even if they were hunting squirrels that's not even legal to just go out and shoot things in a residential area! sad.gif they have hunting grounds for that.. I hate hunting too but yeah if you have to do it at least do it in a designated area!!

QUOTE(Jen @ Aug 21st 2014, 8:55 PM) *

I don't think it's something on your profile, it's probably just him being a guy and spacing? But if it's been a little while I don't think it's a problem sayig hey how are you doing? Or something with a question !

I agree! And if he is judging you before even meeting you then he's not worth it sad.gif

QUOTE(*Diana @ Aug 22nd 2014, 12:25 AM) *

I got a new house! w00t.gif

Omg congrats girl!!! spaz.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
AI13: KING ALEX! SAM.Jess.Jena.Caleb.Emily.
TV6: Christina.Morgan.Megan.Clarissa.Madilyn.Bria.
BB: Nicole.Donny.Derrick.Hayden.Zach.Cody. // #BostonStrong! |<3 D&J.

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Today, 11:13 AM
Post #17699

I don't even remember calling you yesterday. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
credit: Raphy
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 12:27 PM
Post #17700

Niki I'm excited to hear about Six Flags! I haven't been there in years. And be sure to tell us what your other surprise is.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post

885 Pages V « < 883 884 885
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Niki

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Aug 22nd 2014, 2:40 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol