Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

237 Pages V « < 235 236 237   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> dulcexmarisol Fan Thread
pulchritudinous
post Apr 15th 2011, 11:42 AM
Post #4721

Group: Members

Fav. ♥: dulcexmarisol

QUOTE(dulcexmarisol @ Apr 15th 2011, 9:39 AM) *

An addition to my side profile for you too. wub.gif

HOW YOU BEEN PULCH????!!! WE MUST TALK ASAP.

I love you. wub.gif

I MISS YOU. I was ready to ~give up~.

I'VE BEEN ALRIGHT. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

Olivia and I ~wonder~ what happened to us 3 all the time. brokenheart.gif WE USED TO TALK. WE STILL KEEP YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS, WE REMEMBER HOW WE USED TO LAUGH.

Oh, hey, you just replied like 2 minutes ago. GOOD TIMING. I just woke up. giggle.gif

This post has been edited by pulchritudinous: Apr 15th 2011, 11:41 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 15th 2011, 11:42 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

dulcexmarisol
post Apr 15th 2011, 12:19 PM
Post #4722

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. ♥: pulchritudinous

Love you too. wub.gif

DON'T EVER GIVE UP ONE DULCEXPULCH PULCHXDULCE DULCXRAIN WHATEVER OUR AWESOME NAME IS. heart.gif

I've been very tired lately. laughing.gif But I'm happy that I have spring break now yay~

When did you take my photograph to keep? unsure.gif Did you break into my house and took one without me noticing! fear2.gif

yay

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE MEEEEEEEEE

--------------------
Uruguay ♥ Argentina ♥ Chile
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
pulchritudinous
post Apr 15th 2011, 1:43 PM
Post #4723

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER. WE ARE TOO STRONG FOR SUCH A THING.

You should sleep. SPRING BREAK? I'm on spring break this upcoming week!!!! spaz.gif Are you too? WE CAN MAKE TIME FOR EACH OTHER FINALLY. bye2.gif

While you were sleeping. wub.gif

ermm.gif

DON'T SING THAT SONG.

--------------------
+Quote Post
pulchritudinous
post Apr 16th 2011, 2:17 AM
Post #4724

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
dulcexmarisol
post Apr 16th 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #4725

LOL Kris. lmao.gif

It's the new tom.gif face.

QUOTE(pulchritudinous @ Apr 15th 2011, 2:43 PM) *

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER. WE ARE TOO STRONG FOR SUCH A THING.

You should sleep. SPRING BREAK? I'm on spring break this upcoming week!!!! spaz.gif Are you too? WE CAN MAKE TIME FOR EACH OTHER FINALLY. bye2.gif

While you were sleeping. wub.gif

ermm.gif

DON'T SING THAT SONG.

wub.gif x 5

WE ARE STRONGER THAN YEEEESTERDAAAAAY

I did sleep for 9 hours yesterday. lmao.gif YES I AM ON SPRING BREAK! spaz.gif I KNOW!!!!!

Stalker.

I missed your ermm.gif 's. heart.gif

OHHHHH I LOVE THE FEELING YOU BRING TO MEEEEE OOOOHHH YOU TURN ME ON PULCH

This post has been edited by dulcexmarisol: Apr 16th 2011, 11:19 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
pulchritudinous
post Apr 16th 2011, 11:43 AM
Post #4726

QUOTE(dulcexmarisol @ Apr 16th 2011, 9:18 AM) *

LOL Kris. lmao.gif

It's the new tom.gif face.
wub.gif x 5

WE ARE STRONGER THAN YEEEESTERDAAAAAY

I did sleep for 9 hours yesterday. lmao.gif YES I AM ON SPRING BREAK! spaz.gif I KNOW!!!!!

Stalker.

I missed your ermm.gif 's. heart.gif

OHHHHH I LOVE THE FEELING YOU BRING TO MEEEEE OOOOHHH YOU TURN ME ON PULCH

I had to make it my avatar. wub.gif

wub.gif x 6

I AM NOT CURRENTLY LISTENING TO ANY LYRICS DULCEXMARISOL.

9 hours?? That's nothing!!! You need to sleep more!!!

ermm.gif

I missed your bitchiness. wub.gif

THAT'S DIRTY. shifty.gif

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=660680&st=0

YOU SHOULD SEE THE 2ND PAGE AND LOOK HOW EMBARRASSING IT IS. angry.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
dulcexmarisol
post Apr 17th 2011, 3:27 PM
Post #4727

QUOTE(pulchritudinous @ Apr 16th 2011, 12:43 PM) *

I had to make it my avatar. wub.gif

wub.gif x 6

I AM NOT CURRENTLY LISTENING TO ANY LYRICS DULCEXMARISOL.

9 hours?? That's nothing!!! You need to sleep more!!!

ermm.gif

I missed your bitchiness. wub.gif

THAT'S DIRTY. shifty.gif

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=660680&st=0

YOU SHOULD SEE THE 2ND PAGE AND LOOK HOW EMBARRASSING IT IS. angry.gif

keep it forever

~sextupling~ wub.gif x 7

THEN YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO SOME NOW

I've been sleeping every day for 4-5hours. ermm.gif So 9hrs to me is like a century. lmao.gif

original.gif

Of course you did. heart.gif

FEEEEEELS SOOOO GOOD BEING BAAAAAD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SORRY.

You should be angry at my school and work for keeping me away from talking to you. flowers.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
pulchritudinous
post Apr 17th 2011, 3:46 PM
Post #4728

QUOTE(dulcexmarisol @ Apr 17th 2011, 1:27 PM) *

keep it forever

~sextupling~ wub.gif x 7

THEN YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO SOME NOW

I've been sleeping every day for 4-5hours. ermm.gif So 9hrs to me is like a century. lmao.gif

original.gif

Of course you did. heart.gif

FEEEEEELS SOOOO GOOD BEING BAAAAAD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SORRY.

You should be angry at my school and work for keeping me away from talking to you. flowers.gif

I'm gonna do something to piss you the freak off. Why? Because I can. I remember I did this to you once and you got so pissed at me. Well, my life goal is to piss you off so here I am trying to piss you off. This section of our conversation tells me that I should keep my Kris avatar forever. That depends. Will you keep checking this thread? If so, then sure, I will keep my avatar forever. However, if not, I will take it down right now. You see Marisol, the choice is up to you. It really is whatever you decide. So pick carefully otherwise you may not ever get to see Kris in my avatar again even though I really like Kris so pick carefully. Rambling I know but I just need to get this long lol.

Sextupling? That must be six right? Because five is.... poly. polytupling... no that doesn't make sense. unsure.gif Poly is for geometry.... maybe sextupling is five. crap I don't know. THIS IS SO CONFUSING MARISOLLY. I can't ramble enough at this part so I will break into another part of my conversation. So today I watched Due Date with Robert Downey Jr and Zach G.... I don't know how to spell his last name. SO FUNNY. roll.gif roll.gif like The Hangover funny... I don't know if you have seen The Hangover though but holy sh*t you need to see it cause you'll LOL. NOW. YOU MUST. THIS WEEK. SINCE YOU HAVE SPRING BREAK.

I don't really like the commanding tone in your typing Marisol. You know I think our relationship lacks the necessary component of respect and if we don't have that then our relationship is pretty much doomed you know? I don't know, I mean, you tell me... I just really think we should be nice to each other for like a minute or something.

Why have you only been sleeping 4-5 hours a night? What year in college are you again? 9 hours is a long time though. I usually sleep from 1130 to about 9. haha.gif And when I have school 1030 to 7. I am good student and I plan my schedule accordingly so I will get a decent amount of sleep and will not be flipping my crap the next day in school.....that usually doesn't help though because the next day I'm yawning my ass off in both of my classes. Do you ever have that happen to you Marisol? I wonder if that happens to you. It happens to me. But I just told you that! Oh the wonder in my soul.

What does that mean? I am not sure. You are not very descriptive in your replies with smiles so I cannot accurate give you a reply.

I bet you missed what I am doing to you right now. HAHAHAHA you don't even know that I am writing this and you are so so so happy thinking YAY I AM TALKING TO RYAN AGAIN (probably not) and you are just taking your stroll through the park and then you will come here and BAM see this long piece of beauty and you'll be like F*CK YOU RYAN. And I'll just be like giggle.gif Oh marisol how you love these long replies. That is why I am doing this don't you see!

I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG.

It's not ok. You made me look like a fool.

A real friend would have come running after me even through all the chaos. brokenheart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
dulcexmarisol
post Apr 17th 2011, 4:25 PM
Post #4729

QUOTE(pulchritudinous @ Apr 17th 2011, 4:46 PM) *

I'm gonna do something to piss you the freak off. Why? Because I can. I remember I did this to you once and you got so pissed at me. Well, my life goal is to piss you off so here I am trying to piss you off. This section of our conversation tells me that I should keep my Kris avatar forever. That depends. Will you keep checking this thread? If so, then sure, I will keep my avatar forever. However, if not, I will take it down right now. You see Marisol, the choice is up to you. It really is whatever you decide. So pick carefully otherwise you may not ever get to see Kris in my avatar again even though I really like Kris so pick carefully. Rambling I know but I just need to get this long lol.

Sextupling? That must be six right? Because five is.... poly. polytupling... no that doesn't make sense. unsure.gif Poly is for geometry.... maybe sextupling is five. crap I don't know. THIS IS SO CONFUSING MARISOLLY. I can't ramble enough at this part so I will break into another part of my conversation. So today I watched Due Date with Robert Downey Jr and Zach G.... I don't know how to spell his last name. SO FUNNY. roll.gif roll.gif like The Hangover funny... I don't know if you have seen The Hangover though but holy sh*t you need to see it cause you'll LOL. NOW. YOU MUST. THIS WEEK. SINCE YOU HAVE SPRING BREAK.

I don't really like the commanding tone in your typing Marisol. You know I think our relationship lacks the necessary component of respect and if we don't have that then our relationship is pretty much doomed you know? I don't know, I mean, you tell me... I just really think we should be nice to each other for like a minute or something.

Why have you only been sleeping 4-5 hours a night? What year in college are you again? 9 hours is a long time though. I usually sleep from 1130 to about 9. haha.gif And when I have school 1030 to 7. I am good student and I plan my schedule accordingly so I will get a decent amount of sleep and will not be flipping my crap the next day in school.....that usually doesn't help though because the next day I'm yawning my ass off in both of my classes. Do you ever have that happen to you Marisol? I wonder if that happens to you. It happens to me. But I just told you that! Oh the wonder in my soul.

What does that mean? I am not sure. You are not very descriptive in your replies with smiles so I cannot accurate give you a reply.

I bet you missed what I am doing to you right now. HAHAHAHA you don't even know that I am writing this and you are so so so happy thinking YAY I AM TALKING TO RYAN AGAIN (probably not) and you are just taking your stroll through the park and then you will come here and BAM see this long piece of beauty and you'll be like F*CK YOU RYAN. And I'll just be like giggle.gif Oh marisol how you love these long replies. That is why I am doing this don't you see!

I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG. I HATE THAT SONG.

It's not ok. You made me look like a fool.

A real friend would have come running after me even through all the chaos. brokenheart.gif

Why is your life goal to piss me off? Why would my so called friend what to do that? Friends don't want other friends to "piss you the freak of." Friends want their friends to be happy. If this is how you act then I think I need to rethink this friendship over. To be honest, I don't care if you keep it forever. I just suggested. However, if you want me to love you more and be happy then you should keep it forever. So, the real question will be: Do you want me to love you more and be happy? Since you said your life goal is to piss me off then I am going to take that as a no. This makes me really sad. Going to listen to some emo songs now. You made me sad, are you happy now Ryan?

Sextupling does mean six. yes.gif LOL you are silly. Idk what 5 would be. Maybe we should make it up! 5 would be dulcetuplig? pulchtupling? What do you think? I like pulchtupling tbh. I will use it for 5 from now on. sorcerer.gif Robert Downey Jr! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif I haven't seen Due Date or Hangover. fear.gif It part of my plans to watch it tho so I will definitely will have watched by the time my spring break ends!

I will try to be nice and show respect when you are nice and respectful to me. flowers.gif I know our relationship needs some work, so I was trying to be nice. I was minding my own business listening to my new jam S&M when you with your commanding tone told me to stop. So, how exactly is commanding me to stop listening to S&M being nice? I can't work like this. You are confusing me with all this nice talk when you yourself are not nice!

I work 8-2 and then I have night classes Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Those classes end at 9pm and by time I get home it's almost 11pm. Then I have to do papers which keeps me up until 3AM. fear2.gif Sometimes it's my own fault and I don't sleep until 3. fear.gif BUT most of the times it's because of homework. ermm.gif It's my 3rd year of college. I tried to plan my schedule but it falls apart by next week lol. I AM YAWNING IN CLASS ALL THE TIME LOL. LOL @ you trying to make this sh!t long. heart.gif

It means go phuck yourself. original.gif I feel that by now you should know what the smilies I post mean. I mean we are bbfs~ are we not? Hmmm maybe not since your life goal is to piss me and therefore you want me to be bitchy. Just so you know, when I am bitchy, the bitchiness will be directed at you. With love of course. heart.gif

LOL HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS AT THE PARK???? Anyway, ugh Ryan you sure know how to surprise me. Our long posts. heart.gif I have a love/hate relationship with them. They are fun to read, but they are so damn f*cking long! How do people do this all the time? I don't even know how I managed to write all of this. Have fun replying to it all. flowers.gif

How can you hate such a beautiful piece of work? There should be a law that we should sing this song everyday. Something like we used to say the Pledge of Allegiance in school every day. Such a beautiful song. heart.gif SEX IN THE AIR I DON'T CARE I LOVE THE SMELL OF IT STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE MEEEEE

I said I was sorry! I did love how kept posting original.gif in every of your posts. roll.gif

A real friend would not mak his life goal to piss me off. brokenheart.gif

This post has been edited by dulcexmarisol: Apr 17th 2011, 4:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
pulchritudinous
post Apr 17th 2011, 5:27 PM
Post #4730

QUOTE(dulcexmarisol @ Apr 17th 2011, 2:25 PM) *

Why is your life goal to piss me off? Why would my so called friend what to do that? Friends don't want other friends to "piss you the freak of." Friends want their friends to be happy. If this is how you act then I think I need to rethink this friendship over. To be honest, I don't care if you keep it forever. I just suggested. However, if you want me to love you more and be happy then you should keep it forever. So, the real question will be: Do you want me to love you more and be happy? Since you said your life goal is to piss me off then I am going to take that as a no. This makes me really sad. Going to listen to some emo songs now. You made me sad, are you happy now Ryan?

Sextupling does mean six. yes.gif LOL you are silly. Idk what 5 would be. Maybe we should make it up! 5 would be dulcetuplig? pulchtupling? What do you think? I like pulchtupling tbh. I will use it for 5 from now on. sorcerer.gif Robert Downey Jr! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif I haven't seen Due Date or Hangover. fear.gif It part of my plans to watch it tho so I will definitely will have watched by the time my spring break ends!

I will try to be nice and show respect when you are nice and respectful to me. flowers.gif I know our relationship needs some work, so I was trying to be nice. I was minding my own business listening to my new jam S&M when you with your commanding tone told me to stop. So, how exactly is commanding me to stop listening to S&M being nice? I can't work like this. You are confusing me with all this nice talk when you yourself are not nice!

I work 8-2 and then I have night classes Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Those classes end at 9pm and by time I get home it's almost 11pm. Then I have to do papers which keeps me up until 3AM. fear2.gif Sometimes it's my own fault and I don't sleep until 3. fear.gif BUT most of the times it's because of homework. ermm.gif It's my 3rd year of college. I tried to plan my schedule but it falls apart by next week lol. I AM YAWNING IN CLASS ALL THE TIME LOL. LOL @ you trying to make this sh!t long. heart.gif

It means go phuck yourself. original.gif I feel that by now you should know what the smilies I post mean. I mean we are bbfs~ are we not? Hmmm maybe not since your life goal is to piss me and therefore you want me to be bitchy. Just so you know, when I am bitchy, the bitchiness will be directed at you. With love of course. heart.gif

LOL HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS AT THE PARK???? Anyway, ugh Ryan you sure know how to surprise me. Our long posts. heart.gif I have a love/hate relationship with them. They are fun to read, but they are so damn f*cking long! How do people do this all the time? I don't even know how I managed to write all of this. Have fun replying to it all. flowers.gif

How can you hate such a beautiful piece of work? There should be a law that we should sing this song everyday. Something like we used to say the Pledge of Allegiance in school every day. Such a beautiful song. heart.gif SEX IN THE AIR I DON'T CARE I LOVE THE SMELL OF IT STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE MEEEEE
I said I was sorry! I did love how kept posting original.gif in every of your posts. roll.gif

A real friend would not mak his life goal to piss me off. brokenheart.gif

Yes, my life goal is to piss you off. Because when are friends nice to each other now a days? You never hear that anymore .Friends are always mean to each other and I don't think you deserve any special treatment from me so I'm just going to do as I do and be a complete $^^@*(! to you as you deserve it as you have forgotten about this thread plenty of times. No, a simple sorry will not cut it. I have rights Marisol. I will take advantage of these rights. You understand? I hope you understand . You probably don't though. You do care if I keep it forever because you won't be able to see Kris 24/7. You know. You do care though because you want me to love you forever. I know it. I'm not really sure. I just want to piss you off. I am happy now. I am absolutely positively happy. I can sleep well at night now knowing that I have successfully pissed you off. Does that bother you Marisol? Are you unhappy with that? Does it make you sad? You want to listen to emo songs? Go do so. See if I care. Now I'm just being a bitch. But do I care? No I do not. Our relationship is a plethora of "I don't give a damn how you feel" Marisol and this is a prime example.

Yay I was right. Dulcetupling sounds ugly. I like pulchtupling. I cannot wait. It's going to be like the new OM*TF*. roll.gif I LOVE HIM AFTER THAT MOVIE. He was so funny in it, I can't even begin to describe it. That whole movie was awesome. YOU MUST WATCH THEM MARISOL. You will not regret it I promise and then once you watch it we can talk about it here and it can add on to our long and addictive chaotic mess of long posts. You will love it. I will love it. We'll love it together. Gonna be so mother freaking awesome. I am not even censoring myself cause guess what I don't give FFUUCCKK. Oh now it can't censor that. Oh well.

No, I do not believe you. I do not believe a single thing that you say dulce. Our relationship needs work? I don't think so. I'm perfectly fine with it. I am over the times when I demanded respect from you. Now I learn that you want me to respect you but you never give me any so I'm just like naw bro I'm not gonna respect you. Respect is dead in this friendship and it will never come to life again. Ever. It must be laid to rest and it must stay there. I am sorry that I was judging you through the computer screen for like that crap of a song. It is disgusting, inappropriate, and my innocent ears cannot handle such unsuitable songs. I was requesting. I was not commanding. Stop putting words in my mouth, Marisol You see, that's what I mean when we can't talk about respect or do it. We will never have respect and we just must let it go. Ok? Let it go Marisol. Be a free bird and fly in the mother freakin sky!!!! I could say the same to you regarding nice and reciprocity. Remember when you said you didn't deserve to be in college because you couldn't spell responsibility? I laughed.

I did not know you had a job! What do you do? Oh I only have class Mmoday and wednesday. Ew 9pm so late. There are 2 hours between 9 and 11. What exactly are you doing in those 2 hours? Ew papers suck. 3.. so late…. that's 12 here and I'm already in bed by then. Oh you're a junior. Oh MARISAL you are such an unorganized mess. I am also trying to make this very long as well and I think it will be longer but I am typing it in my notepad on my computer instead of idf so I don't freak up with this like this last time I wrote supaaaaaa long reply to you. U NO. LOL !!! ! ! ! ! ! !

See how you just told me to go freak myself? And secondly, it really DISGUSTS me that you used "phuck" over freak. If you are going to curse, spell it right. I know, I just like to question and piss you off. ~bffs~, we are,…..bf's, not sure. I feel the same way Marisol. When I am a bitch which is mostly only to you and anyone who dare pisses me off, it is mostly with love. Mostly…..

I DID NOT KNOW. IT WAS A WILD GUESS. No.. wait.. I'm in your bedroom. I know who to surprise you? awww yayzeroonies! They are fun too read but they are annoying. I'm just glad mine aren't as long as Denise's and Wally's. You are going to love how long this one is. I am going to even add an extra paragraph.

No. There will be no law that we should sing that song everyday. How does that song get to be played on the radio but White Houses by Vanessa Carlton gets banned because it says "my first time, hard to explain, rush of blood and a little bit of pain" IT BAFFLES ME MARISOL. IT TRULY BAFFLES ME. I HATE THAT SONG. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP..

I am glad you liked it. original.gif

Yes it would. Stop lying to yourself.

Marisol have you heard of Andy Grammer? He's my new music man. I love him so freaking much. He is all kinds of perfect. He has a single called "Keep Your Head Up" and an EP with 3 songs "Fine By Me" "Miss Me" and "Ladies" and then the fourth is keep your head up. You should really listen to him. He's a real fun pop music kind of guy and I love him a lot and you usually like whtat I suggest to you SO GET ON IT GURL. 4 sure you'll love it. Like 4 sure. 4 realizes. But really you should listen to it. I'm getting obsessed with him. I think I already am.

Don't f*ck with me Marisol. original.gif I'll come back at you with replies like this. heart.gif

This post has been edited by pulchritudinous: Apr 17th 2011, 5:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
pulchritudinous
post Apr 17th 2011, 5:34 PM
Post #4731

I will post some Andy gifs and pictures for you to admire his face Marisol.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This is his song.

This is Fine By Me.

~introducing Andy Grammer~

--------------------
+Quote Post
dulcexmarisol
post Apr 21st 2011, 11:58 PM
Post #4732

Ryan, I tried posting my long ass post 3 times but something always happened and messed it up. I refuse to write the whole thing a 4th time. noexpression.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
pulchritudinous
post Apr 22nd 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #4733

What is messing it up? I wrote mine in a notepad on my computer instead of idf so I don't screw it up. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
dulcexmarisol
post Apr 22nd 2011, 12:08 AM
Post #4734

I should have done that. lmao.gif

I wrote first on IDF by fast reply then I pressed "add reply" but it didn't add it. Then I pressed reply but it didn't post either. I must have done something wrong for IDF to hate me so much. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
pulchritudinous
post Apr 22nd 2011, 12:13 AM
Post #4735

Do it again later when you feel like it, but do it in a notepad or something.

Idf must hate you. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
pulchritudinous
post May 9th 2011, 12:18 AM
Post #4736

Somebody forgot about me again.

--------------------
+Quote Post

237 Pages V « < 235 236 237
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 28th 2014, 10:35 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol