Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

943 Pages V « < 941 942 943   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
saran4886
post Yesterday, 6:06 AM
Post #18841

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Oct 21st 2014, 9:33 PM) *

So...I guess it's time to admit some things.

It can't wait until November. Because of certain stressors that have recently come about, I need to spill everything.

On our anniversary on Sunday, I was two days late for my period. I woke up at 4 AM because I really had to pee, so I whipped out the one test we had in stock here at home and did my thing with it...waited 3 minutes...and turned it over, expecting it to be negative like it typically was.

It wasn't.

IPB Image

After the longest four hours ever, Charles finally woke up and I was able to tell him. He was happy, but we still wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke. So...we went out to Walmart and got more tests. This one is from the night of the 19th.

IPB Image

And these two are from Monday morning:

IPB Image

Gauging off of my last period, I am 5 weeks pregnant today and due June 23, 2015.

I was getting ready earlier tonight and Charles and I were going to go tell my father and stepmother about the pregnancy. My stepmother calls me 5 minutes before we're about to leave, and tells me that after 2 years of sobriety, my father has decided that alcohol is the best route to once again cope with his issues, thanks partially to his POS brother who has also been drinking behind his wife's back after being sober (she is gone 5 days a week)...

I've been upset and angry, which is not good for my little one. I don't even get to see him/her until November 12, because the only OB we have is so heavily booked. I don't have any signs of miscarriage so far, but it wouldn't surprise me if this whole issue with my father stressed me out enough to that point. I am trying to be calm and let it go, because really there's nothing I can do about it and I am finally pregnant and don't want to lose this little one.

Please just keep me in your prayers until about mid-November when I can see my little one...and until around Christmastime when I am out of the first trimester.

Thank you ladies. I'm sorry to have kept this from you for a few days, but believe you me, I was bursting at the seams to share the excitement here.

I'm going to take it easy and just chill for the next couple of months until my first trimester is over. Hopefully this little one sticks around. heart.gif

Also, please don't mention it on Facebook. We haven't told our families yet due to how early I am and we won't be until the end of the month when we can all get together. Thanks. original.gif

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif OH MY GOD JoAnna that's so exciting!! I'm so freaking happy for you and I hope everything goes well for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hopefully you can remain calm enough for your little one. huggy.gif You definitely deserve this little angel. heart.gif

QUOTE(Niki @ Oct 21st 2014, 10:01 PM) *

bye1.gif hi everyone! I am back from my anniversary weekend with Justin. Had a lot of fun and will post more on that later original.gif

Got to see New Found Glory with Tim as well and get dinner with him and Sara (from here) w00t.gif it was great to see you, love! huggy.gif Btw I bought tickets to a show in Worcester in Dec!! w00t.gif

I loved hanging with you too, Niki! heart.gif huggy.gif That's so awesome! Maybe we can spend more than like a couple hours together. laughing.gif Maybe I could even come to the show or something, since it's in my city. happy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
credit to kidwolverine on deviantart
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 6:06 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 10:22 AM
Post #18842

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

Morning ladies dianawave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Post #18843

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

Congrats JoAnna!

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Oct 21st 2014, 11:04 PM) *

Oh and what does the C and T stand for on the tests? unsure.gif Like I guess C is pregnant but... why? laughing.gif

C actually stands for control and T for test. So the control line always shows up and the test line is what you are actually looking for to see if it shows up (so the whole one line for not pregnant, two lines for pregnant).

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Jonas 1998 - 2014
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Post #18844

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

^ Beat me to it haha.gif

I was a bit paranoid after a miscarriage nightmare that seemed SO REAL last night (and after a brief upset re: my dad and his antics), so I tested again today.

Still there, and the line was darker than ever, so I'm taking that as a sign that the little one is sticking around heart.gif

As for my dad, I don't know anything new today, and quite honestly...at this point, I hate to say it, but I don't care. I have bigger fish to fry and more important things to focus on than his poor choices in life, blood or not. My little angel comes first. heart.gif

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 12:23 PM
Post #18845

Congrats once again JoAnna! Hopefully things go smoothly.

It seems like everyone is having kids now: Carrie Underwood, Blake Lively, Jill Duggar (actually now she's Jill Dillard), and two of my cousins.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Post #18846

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Oct 22nd 2014, 12:40 PM) *

^ Beat me to it haha.gif

I was a bit paranoid after a miscarriage nightmare that seemed SO REAL last night (and after a brief upset re: my dad and his antics), so I tested again today.

Still there, and the line was darker than ever, so I'm taking that as a sign that the little one is sticking around heart.gif

As for my dad, I don't know anything new today, and quite honestly...at this point, I hate to say it, but I don't care. I have bigger fish to fry and more important things to focus on than his poor choices in life, blood or not. My little angel comes first. heart.gif

Yeah, I mean I know he's your dad but when it comes to stuff like this you, Charles, and your little one come first. Let him do his own thing until he realizes what he's doing and he'll come around. happy.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Yesterday, 1:29 PM
Post #18847

Definitely agree with Emma on that. yes.gif You need to focus on taking care of yourself and that baby now. No need to worry about problems that are out of your control, at least for now. huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Niki
post Yesterday, 5:08 PM
Post #18848

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

Yeah Sara, you're more than welcome to come if you want! original.gif

JoAnna, I'm so happy for you!! spaz.gif I'm glad you're trying to remain calm too, so it doesn't mess anything up. huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
AI13: KING ALEX! SAM.Jess.Jena.Caleb.Emily. BB16: Nicole.Donny.Hayden.Zach.
TV7: Matt.Taylor.Joe.Mia.Luke.Amanda. S29: Natalie.Nadiya.Val.Jaclyn.Kelley.Jeremy.
TAR25:Surfers.Keith&Whitney.Firefighters.Amy&Maya.Shelley&Nici.

+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 5:25 PM
Post #18849

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Congrats, JoAnna!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif I am so happy for you!! heart.gif w00t.gif How exciting!! heart.gif

Definitely keep trying to stay calm and stress free. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. As someone who lived that life for years, there's nothing anyone else can do or say to get him to realize he's not doing the right thing for himself. He'll have to realize that on his own. So, I know it's hard, but just try and stay focused on being happy about your little one. huggy.gif My thoughts will be with you and your dad as well. heart.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Yesterday, 6:37 PM
Post #18850

SO the job fell through because my stupid body (it's such a long tmi story). I AM SO ANNOYED. thumbdown.gif

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Oct 22nd 2014, 10:40 AM) *

My little angel comes first. heart.gif

heart.gif

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Oct 22nd 2014, 11:23 AM) *

It seems like everyone is having kids now: Carrie Underwood, Blake Lively, Jill Duggar (actually now she's Jill Dillard), and two of my cousins.

Lets add like six people on my facebook. lmao.gif It's been twice a day for a week now. haha.gif Happy for everyone! happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Yesterday, 7:15 PM
Post #18851

QUOTE(*Diana @ Oct 22nd 2014, 7:37 PM) *

SO the job fell through because my stupid body (it's such a long tmi story). I AM SO ANNOYED. thumbdown.gif
heart.gif
Lets add like six people on my facebook. lmao.gif It's been twice a day for a week now. haha.gif Happy for everyone! happy.gif

Awww I'm so sorry Diana. sad.gif Hopefully you'll get another opportunity for work soon. huggy.gif huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jen
post Yesterday, 7:38 PM
Post #18852

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

ugh Diana I'm sorry about the job sad.gif

JoAnna, so happy for you!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

Niki & Sara - let me know when you go to Worcester - maybe if it's on a weekend I can meet you for dinner beforehand!

Lily - I saw a frozen figurine doll today at the store and thought of you....which doll are you looking for? I can keep an eye out!!

Emma, I hope you're doing okay after the seizure! fear2.gif huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Yesterday, 9:21 PM
Post #18853

If it's the show I saw Niki mention on Facebook, it's on the 27th of December, so it's a Saturday. happy.gif It'd be fun to finally meet up with you too! huggy.gif (not sure if you have plans over that weekend though... since it's during the holiday break at school and such)

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Post #18854

Diana, I am so sorry about the job. Hopefully another opportunity will come soon!

Jen, the one I'm looking for is the Sparkle Elsa doll. I have the Anna one already but would love to get Elsa too. The top of her outfit is painted on and the skirt can be removed. Plus she has a crown on her head.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

943 Pages V « < 941 942 943
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 23rd 2014, 10:09 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol