Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Top 11 tour concert, Help?
ChocoboWonder
post Jul 16th 2011, 10:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Paul McDonald

Hi grin.gif I was wondering if anybody here has already been to one of the top 11 tour concerts and pretty much what hapends before it, like I mean I've never been to a concert before so I was basically wondering what you do before it starts, and after it ends, like do the idols ever sign any autographs at some point or anything?

--------------------
"As much as you claim to love me!You could never have a Frost Giant sitting on the throne of Asgard"-Loki

Number ninety-three
Diagon Ally-
-Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

I'm a Gleek~
I'm a Red Apple~
~MJ King of Pop~
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 16th 2011, 10:21 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

GuitarooMan3
post Jul 19th 2011, 1:53 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis
Fav. AI9: Alex Lambert
Fav. Person Ever: YOU

QUOTE(ChocoboWonder @ Jul 16th 2011, 8:21 PM) *

Hi grin.gif I was wondering if anybody here has already been to one of the top 11 tour concerts and pretty much what hapends before it, like I mean I've never been to a concert before so I was basically wondering what you do before it starts, and after it ends, like do the idols ever sign any autographs at some point or anything?

Hi bye1.gif

Sometimes, some of the contestants will meet fans before or after the show near the buses. It's not a guarantee that any one person will come out and sign, but usually at least one comes out before or after. Other than that, you stop in the Coca Cola orb, chat with other fans, and just get psyched for the show! original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
milesofglory
post Jul 20th 2011, 9:28 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI3: Jon Peter Lewis
Fav. AI10: Paul McDonald

QUOTE(GuitarooMan3 @ Jul 19th 2011, 1:53 PM) *

Hi bye1.gif

Sometimes, some of the contestants will meet fans before or after the show near the buses. It's not a guarantee that any one person will come out and sign, but usually at least one comes out before or after. Other than that, you stop in the Coca Cola orb, chat with other fans, and just get psyched for the show! original.gif

Really? Does every stop have a Coca-Cola orb? I've been to one show in 2003; it's been a while since I have been to one. It used to be sponsored by Pop Tarts; remembere when? original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rubenlover205
post Jul 21st 2011, 7:50 PM
Post #4

Jallie For Life

Fav. AI7: Michael Johns
Fav. AI5: Taylor Hicks
Fav. AI4: Bo Bice

haha yesss i remember getting the free poptarts at the end of the show

--------------------
IPB Image
thank you DavidA_Carrie!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Jul 25th 2014, 1:43 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol