Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

145 Pages V « < 143 144 145   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cassadee Pope Fan Thread
stooch
post Apr 27th 2015, 6:37 PM
Post #2881

Group: Members

QUOTE(abouttoexplode @ Apr 27th 2015, 7:32 PM) *

Agree, she may not have a summer type hit ready, so waiting for later in the year would work.
Fall and winter tend to have different type songs.

thanks for those video posts thumbsup.gif

I'm checking every hour for new updates so I've post what I've found so far, I'm kinda obsessed to hear the cover of Hotel California..........love that song haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 27th 2015, 6:37 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

stooch
post Apr 27th 2015, 9:27 PM
Post #2882

Wasting All These Tears

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Carderren
post Apr 27th 2015, 9:51 PM
Post #2883

After tonight, I am missing Cassadee's season.

This post has been edited by Carderren: Apr 27th 2015, 9:51 PM

--------------------
How Do I Breath?
+Quote Post
stooch
post Apr 28th 2015, 12:02 AM
Post #2884

Good Times

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
abouttoexplode
post Apr 28th 2015, 12:09 AM
Post #2885

QUOTE(stooch @ Apr 28th 2015, 1:02 AM) *

Good Times

I don't ever tire of that KaBoom look

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stooch
post Apr 28th 2015, 12:20 AM
Post #2886

QUOTE(abouttoexplode @ Apr 28th 2015, 1:09 AM) *

Yeah, she can pull out that look any time........I'm a big fan of it thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Spurrious
post Apr 28th 2015, 10:31 AM
Post #2887

The Voice of Reason

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. The Voice: Danielle

QUOTE(abouttoexplode @ Apr 28th 2015, 1:09 AM) *

Which then begs the question...which look of hers do you tire of? I'll wait while you figure that out. grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Nerf39
post May 1st 2015, 3:30 PM
Post #2888

Incomplete, and from a different set, but:

grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Spurrious
post May 9th 2015, 9:42 AM
Post #2889

The Voice of Reason

Fav. The Voice: Danielle

Cass dropped a new song at the BlueBird in Nashville last night! "Feelin' Good" wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Vinyl
post May 10th 2015, 3:13 AM
Post #2890

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
kclarkson1323
post May 11th 2015, 9:32 AM
Post #2891

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Great song, great picture. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
TV3: Cassadee|TV4: Danielle|TV5: Jacquie|TV6: Christina|TV8: Meghan|
+Quote Post
Vinyl
post Jun 9th 2015, 3:10 PM
Post #2892

The Acadiana Advocate article

Cassadee Pope, the 25-year-old singer from West Palm Beach, Florida, who won season three of “The Voice,” lives in the heart of Nashville. She’s one of country music’s ascending stars.

Last month, Pope made her debut at Stagecoach, the country music festival in Indio, California. She earned great reviews.

“That was incredible, really fun,” she said from Nashville this week.

This weekend, Pope will make her Bayou Country Superfest debut in Tiger Stadium. She’s performing on the same day as her friends Kip Moore, Miranda Lambert and her “The Voice” coach, Blake Shelton.

“It’s a huge festival,” she said. “I’m honored to get to play it. It’s also on the same day as all my friends and some of my favorite artists. I’m excited about playing it and I get to be a fan and just sit back and enjoy the show.”

Pope released her solo debut album, “Frame By Frame,” in 2013. A chart-topping success, it features her million-selling debut single, “Wasting All These Tears.”

Of course, a solid debut album is essential to any artist’s future. “Frame By Frame” is everything Pope wanted it to be.

“I’m really proud of it,” she said. “There was no better way to introduce myself. That album is through-and-through me.”

Pope is working on her second album. She’s co-written about 60 prospective songs for the project.

“We’re at the point where we have to narrow it down to our favorites,” she said. “I don’t want to put anything out halfheartedly. I want everything to be from my core. I feel like I’ve accomplished that in the writing sessions.”

She also hopes the album will give listeners something they didn’t expect from her.

Reporters inevitably ask Pope about her former musical life in a West Palm Beach pop-rock band called Hey Monday. She founded the group when she was 18. Major label Columbia Records released Hey Monday’s album debut, “Hold On Tight,” in 2008. The band’s touring included an opening act spot for Fall Out Boy.

“It was an amazing time,” Pope said. “My first time touring the world and being on a major label. And I grew up in those years.”

But Hey Monday’s music never caught on on the radio in a big way. Invitations to tour stopped.

“Towards the end of it, when it started slowing down, I knew that I needed to make a decision,” Pope said. “I was 21. I still had time and I took a chance.”

Competing on the NBC reality singing competition series “The Voice” became the most challenging and rewarding thing Pope had ever done in music.

“It’s the most nervous I’ve ever been in my life,” she said. “I never experienced choking back tears before I sang on live television. That’s a scary thing. That affected me every night.”

Pope picked Shelton to be her “The Voice” coach. She’d watched the program during previous seasons and been impressed with the way the country music star worked with contestants on his team.

“He didn’t take the reins or make people do songs that they might not necessarily want to do,” she said. “And I am a huge country fan, so I was thinking that it would be fun to work with him.”

Pope picked most of the songs she sang for “The Voice,” including her final selection, Faith Hill’s country hit, “Cry.”

Despite Pope’s four-year, Hey Monday flirtation with pop-rock music, country music was the singer’s first love.

“I grew up singing country,” she said. “That’s actually how I started singing. I learned how to sing Martina McBride and Faith Hill songs. That’s always been in me.”

--------------------
+Quote Post

145 Pages V « < 143 144 145
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 5th 2015, 2:27 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol