Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1212 Pages V « < 1210 1211 1212   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official NFL Football Thread, Any football fans here?
ShortstopVM
post Yesterday, 11:28 AM
Post #24221

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD5: Karla Garcia
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman
Fav. MLB: New York Mets

- As far as Newton's post-game presser goes, I don't blame him for walking out because feeling upset, frustrated, and in a bad mood that he lost; however, his failure to address the fumble that set up the CJ Anderson touchdown leaves something to be desired: First of all, how the hell did he not see Von Miller coming? Secondly, why did he not bother to dive for the fumble? Those are questions that we deserve to know immediately. If that was someone from my team doing that (both that play AND walking out before addressing the elephant in the room), I would've ripped him to shreds on both fronts.

- There are a faction of fans out there who feel that today should be a National Holiday... Ummm, we'll have that conversation when MLB's Opening Day is made a National Holiday first... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by ShortstopVM: Yesterday, 11:29 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
(Thank you to o0itzAnGiE and to Stacey for the blinkies!)
NYG|NYK|NYR|UMD | IPB Image I support KARLA always! | IPB Image | LET'S GO METS
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 11:28 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Smoochy
post Yesterday, 12:24 PM
Post #24222

QUOTE(ShortstopVM @ Feb 8th 2016, 10:28 AM) *

- As far as Newton's post-game presser goes, I don't blame him for walking out because feeling upset, frustrated, and in a bad mood that he lost; however, his failure to address the fumble that set up the CJ Anderson touchdown leaves something to be desired: First of all, how the hell did he not see Von Miller coming? Secondly, why did he not bother to dive for the fumble? Those are questions that we deserve to know immediately. If that was someone from my team doing that (both that play AND walking out before addressing the elephant in the room), I would've ripped him to shreds on both fronts.

- There are a faction of fans out there who feel that today should be a National Holiday... Ummm, we'll have that conversation when MLB's Opening Day is made a National Holiday first... tongue.gif

Although I disagree with the walking out (I think he should be allowed to walk out, but I think he should be criticized as that's now how you handle it), I have to agree with the other points.

I honestly think Cam had given up once the Broncos were ahead two scores in the 4th. He had been pressured all game and was obviously rattled. I think he was over it (which is ridiculous in itself since the game was still close) so he didn't bother to be all that careful with the ball and didn't bother to go after it when it was on the ground. What's even worse is he probably had a good shot at getting the ball since the only other person nearby only had an arm free.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
RWG
post Yesterday, 3:24 PM
Post #24223

Fav. CI2: Theresa Sokyrka
Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox

QUOTE(ShortstopVM @ Feb 8th 2016, 8:28 AM) *

I agree. What is going through his head when he not only doesn't jump at that good of an opportunity to recover his fumble, but seems to actually turn away from the ball? He would have had a chance to win the game if he'd gotten it back. It's almost like subconsciously, he knew he couldn't get the ball downfield against the Broncos defense anyways.

--------------------
I'm an extremely stupid person and an idiot.

BLUE JAYS CANUCKS SEAHAWKS
+Quote Post
RWG
post Yesterday, 3:43 PM
Post #24224

Fav. CI2: Theresa Sokyrka
Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox

Also, for as much has been made about Cam's post-game behavior, Peyton's corporate celebration is not getting much play. If you're a business partner with Budweiser because you happen to like it, okay, but trotting out Papa John onto the field, really?

--------------------
I'm an extremely stupid person and an idiot.

BLUE JAYS CANUCKS SEAHAWKS
+Quote Post
ShortstopVM
post Today, 12:16 AM
Post #24225

Fav. SYTYCD5: Karla Garcia
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman
Fav. MLB: New York Mets

- As you may know, KD was at the Super Bowl and took some photos for the Players' Tribune... shifty.gif

- For as much grief as people gave Cam Newton for storming out of his post-game presser... I wonder how much grief people gave Peyton Manning for storming off the field before the end of Super Bowl XLIV. Oh, wait...

--------------------
IPB Image
(Thank you to o0itzAnGiE and to Stacey for the blinkies!)
NYG|NYK|NYR|UMD | IPB Image I support KARLA always! | IPB Image | LET'S GO METS
+Quote Post
ButterflyEffect
post Today, 10:51 AM
Post #24226

We all know what the difference is between Peyton and Cam. No one wants to say it, but that's why the sports idiots are kicking up a fuss.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

1212 Pages V « < 1210 1211 1212
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: ButterflyEffect

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Feb 9th 2016, 10:52 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol