Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

91 Pages V « < 74 75 76 77 78 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jasmaniac AIM Chat Room, Permanent Chat; Join Anytime!
discojoe77
post Feb 20th 2012, 3:05 AM
Post #1501

"my m00bie, my precioussss"
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(minime @ Feb 18th 2012, 12:11 PM) *

laughing.gif Yeah well it is always easier to talk about something you love than something you are forced to talk about. And it's not like you are being evaluated when you are coaching. tongue.gif

wacko.gif 3 midterms and a paper? Damn that is a lot. Even if you got the whole week off, it still doesn't give you that much time to study for everything IMO.

Aw that sucks. Do you really need to work at this place though? You seem extra busy this semester so maybe not having that job would make it better?

Hope you feel better flowers.gif

haha.gif That's true. And yeah 3 midterms and a paper, ugh. wacko.gif I'm really stressed now. pinch.gif So at the start of the year, I thought I had two 2500 words essays to due, but now I have three! sad.gif I thought for my other class that the research project was a presentation, but it turns out to be another paper.

And yeah I do need to work there, I work for Canada Post so it pays decently and I need the money for bills and gas. Thanks I do feel better now. flowers.gif Enjoy your reading break! jashug.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 20th 2012, 3:05 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

minime
post Feb 21st 2012, 7:16 PM
Post #1502

Group: Members

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Feb 20th 2012, 3:05 AM) *

haha.gif That's true. And yeah 3 midterms and a paper, ugh. wacko.gif I'm really stressed now. pinch.gif So at the start of the year, I thought I had two 2500 words essays to due, but now I have three! sad.gif I thought for my other class that the research project was a presentation, but it turns out to be another paper.

And yeah I do need to work there, I work for Canada Post so it pays decently and I need the money for bills and gas. Thanks I do feel better now. flowers.gif Enjoy your reading break! jashug.gif

Damn you really have a lot to do this semester. Is it all for your history classes? I hope your exams go well this week flowers.gif

Aw I thought coaching could have been enough money wise. How many more hours are they asking you to do?

Thanks! I've been pretty busy so far finishing up all my homework. Turns out all my teachers gave us extensions on homework so I'm not rushing as much. I finished 2 and I'm 3/4 done with the other 2 so hopefully I can finish them both tomorrow and get the rest of the week to study for my midterms.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Feb 22nd 2012, 3:06 AM
Post #1503

Group Icon

QUOTE(minime @ Feb 21st 2012, 4:16 PM) *

Damn you really have a lot to do this semester. Is it all for your history classes? I hope your exams go well this week flowers.gif

Aw I thought coaching could have been enough money wise. How many more hours are they asking you to do?

Thanks! I've been pretty busy so far finishing up all my homework. Turns out all my teachers gave us extensions on homework so I'm not rushing as much. I finished 2 and I'm 3/4 done with the other 2 so hopefully I can finish them both tomorrow and get the rest of the week to study for my midterms.

Yes all for history..ugh I'm never gonna take three history courses in the same semester again! pinch.gif One exam down, and two more to go..and I still have to write my paper tomorrow! noexpression.gif

I don't get paid for coaching, I only get a gas allowance. I'm not sure how many more hours, I'm probably gonna try to start working 3 times a week now. sad.gif

Extensions! Lucky I wish I had extensions. haha.gif How many midterms do you have next week?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minime
post Feb 23rd 2012, 8:22 AM
Post #1504

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Feb 22nd 2012, 3:06 AM) *

Yes all for history..ugh I'm never gonna take three history courses in the same semester again! pinch.gif One exam down, and two more to go..and I still have to write my paper tomorrow! noexpression.gif

I don't get paid for coaching, I only get a gas allowance. I'm not sure how many more hours, I'm probably gonna try to start working 3 times a week now. sad.gif

Extensions! Lucky I wish I had extensions. haha.gif How many midterms do you have next week?

I'm sure you'll get good grades on all of them! happy.gif

Oh! I thought you did get paid for coaching. That's why I was asking if you needed your other job. And if I remember well, you've been working for Canada Post for a while now right?

I have one next week because my other teacher pushed back the other one. Which is a good thing because that's the class I get the least. I can't believe we're almost at the last month of school. This semester flew by so quickly. Well my last exams will be on April 25th, but I think the last class is on April 5th so April will be the month of studying laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Feb 25th 2012, 8:57 PM
Post #1505

Group Icon

QUOTE(minime @ Feb 23rd 2012, 5:22 AM) *

I'm sure you'll get good grades on all of them! happy.gif

Oh! I thought you did get paid for coaching. That's why I was asking if you needed your other job. And if I remember well, you've been working for Canada Post for a while now right?

I have one next week because my other teacher pushed back the other one. Which is a good thing because that's the class I get the least. I can't believe we're almost at the last month of school. This semester flew by so quickly. Well my last exams will be on April 25th, but I think the last class is on April 5th so April will be the month of studying laughing.gif

Actually I know for sure I failed one of them. pinch.gif I thought it was gonna be easy so I didn't really study for that one because I was too focused on the other midterms..oh well I'll just have to ace the final.

Yeah this is my fifth year (yikes) working for Canada Post. I need the job because it pays pretty well (government job), to help pay for the bills. yes.gif

Did your reading break go by very fast? haha.gif bleh.gif I felt like mine went by so fast. pinch.gif And my last day of class is April 12th! That's so late, ugh! pinch.gif I still have another month and a half left.

And I read a few of the old threads again..I miss everyone. sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minime
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:41 PM
Post #1506

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Feb 25th 2012, 8:57 PM) *

Actually I know for sure I failed one of them. pinch.gif I thought it was gonna be easy so I didn't really study for that one because I was too focused on the other midterms..oh well I'll just have to ace the final.

Yeah this is my fifth year (yikes) working for Canada Post. I need the job because it pays pretty well (government job), to help pay for the bills. yes.gif

Did your reading break go by very fast? haha.gif bleh.gif I felt like mine went by so fast. pinch.gif And my last day of class is April 12th! That's so late, ugh! pinch.gif I still have another month and a half left.

And I read a few of the old threads again..I miss everyone. sad.gif

Is it the kind of class where if you fail the midterm, then the final will count for more? I failed the midterm of one of my math class in my first semester, but I still managed to get an A because the final was super easy.

Right I understand. Government jobs do pay well.

It went by so fast! I can't believe today is the last day. All I did is study and do homework. ermm.gif I thought I would play way more than I did. I actually didn't felt like playing any video games. And at some point I actually wanted to do my homework... which is weird because I never want to do them laughing.gif Our exams starts on the 12th! That's weird because you usually finish before I do.

I do too! sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Mar 1st 2012, 6:41 PM
Post #1507

Group Icon

QUOTE(minime @ Feb 26th 2012, 10:41 AM) *

Is it the kind of class where if you fail the midterm, then the final will count for more? I failed the midterm of one of my math class in my first semester, but I still managed to get an A because the final was super easy.

Right I understand. Government jobs do pay well.

It went by so fast! I can't believe today is the last day. All I did is study and do homework. ermm.gif I thought I would play way more than I did. I actually didn't felt like playing any video games. And at some point I actually wanted to do my homework... which is weird because I never want to do them laughing.gif Our exams starts on the 12th! That's weird because you usually finish before I do.

I do too! sad.gif

No it's not, but the class is pretty straight forward, funny I say that even though I failed the midterm. haha.gif I know I will ace the final though! yes.gif

So I started writing one of my essays, and the topic I chose is the Rwandan Genocide, so at least it is interesting for me so I will somewhat enjoy writing it hopefully. haha.gif The part I hate most about writing essays is finding sources, ugh it is so annoying! ermm.gif

How did your midterms go?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minime
post Mar 2nd 2012, 9:59 AM
Post #1508

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Mar 1st 2012, 6:41 PM) *

No it's not, but the class is pretty straight forward, funny I say that even though I failed the midterm. haha.gif I know I will ace the final though! yes.gif

So I started writing one of my essays, and the topic I chose is the Rwandan Genocide, so at least it is interesting for me so I will somewhat enjoy writing it hopefully. haha.gif The part I hate most about writing essays is finding sources, ugh it is so annoying! ermm.gif

How did your midterms go?

Well as long as you think you can pass then its ok. happy.gif

laughing.gif I hate finding sources too. Especially when the teachers says you can't use the web pinch.gif Going to the library to find stuff is just annoying.

My midterms went ok so far. I barely pass in one of my class but I still have one of the highest grades overall so that's not so bad. I did good in my math class but my teacher knows I can do better so he's pushing me laughing.gif I think a lot of people dropped that class because the midterm grades were really bad. Unless they are just not coming anymore and think they can ace the final(final can count for 100%). I did another midterm on wednesday and I have no idea what I'll get. I'm expecting a 7/15 which is not great but I'm doing well on the assignments so that should save me. And I still have one next monday. It's my Probability and Statistics class so I really have to study this weekend because I don't understand a thing.

My graphic card died on me this week. thumbdown.gif I had to buy another one and that just busted my month allowance. At least I have a good card that will last for a couple of years.

--------------------
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Mar 5th 2012, 8:42 PM
Post #1509

Group Icon

QUOTE(minime @ Mar 2nd 2012, 6:59 AM) *

Well as long as you think you can pass then its ok. happy.gif

laughing.gif I hate finding sources too. Especially when the teachers says you can't use the web pinch.gif Going to the library to find stuff is just annoying.

My midterms went ok so far. I barely pass in one of my class but I still have one of the highest grades overall so that's not so bad. I did good in my math class but my teacher knows I can do better so he's pushing me laughing.gif I think a lot of people dropped that class because the midterm grades were really bad. Unless they are just not coming anymore and think they can ace the final(final can count for 100%). I did another midterm on wednesday and I have no idea what I'll get. I'm expecting a 7/15 which is not great but I'm doing well on the assignments so that should save me. And I still have one next monday. It's my Probability and Statistics class so I really have to study this weekend because I don't understand a thing.

My graphic card died on me this week. thumbdown.gif I had to buy another one and that just busted my month allowance. At least I have a good card that will last for a couple of years.

Yeah I had to go to a different University the other day to find sources because our library isn't that big. blarg.gif We can use the web, but it's still annoying to find primary sources.

Wow final worth 100%! The most a final was worth for me was 50%, but that was optional and I did not take the option. One of my finals this term is worth 30% which I'm pretty happy about so it can help boost my mark.

How much is a graphic card? And happy early birthday! grin.gif jashug.gif Do you feel old yet? bleh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minime
post Mar 6th 2012, 2:15 PM
Post #1510

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Mar 5th 2012, 8:42 PM) *

Yeah I had to go to a different University the other day to find sources because our library isn't that big. blarg.gif We can use the web, but it's still annoying to find primary sources.

Wow final worth 100%! The most a final was worth for me was 50%, but that was optional and I did not take the option. One of my finals this term is worth 30% which I'm pretty happy about so it can help boost my mark.

How much is a graphic card? And happy early birthday! grin.gif jashug.gif Do you feel old yet? bleh.gif

Atleast you have a topic that should be well documented right? I had to do an essay on web addiction and there was like only 2 books about it pinch.gif

My finals are always like 50%-60%. For the math classes, you usually have the option to get a 100% final. Which is nice because they take the better grade.

Did you hear about the strike we are having here? It's insane! We were like 5 in class today wacko.gif Our faculty is not going on strike though but there is a student union vote tomorrow and if it goes through, we'll be on strike for a whole week. ermm.gif

It depends on the type of graphic card you need. The equivalent on my last one was aroun $130. I got a slightly better one though. It cost me $195 for the new one ermm.gif

Thanks! huggy.gif And yes I feel old! tongue.gif I find it hilarious that a bunch of my friends are making ME3 jokes like that's all I'm gonna play all day, but I didn't even receive it yet! crying.gif

This post has been edited by minime: Mar 6th 2012, 2:17 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
jasmineonmymind
post Mar 8th 2012, 10:46 AM
Post #1511

<3 Proud Jasmine Supporter For Life <3

Fav. AI3: Jasmine Trias
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. Jamba Juice: Mango-a-gogo

QUOTE(minime @ Mar 6th 2012, 11:15 AM) *

I had to do an essay on web addiction and there was like only 2 books about it pinch.gif

Aw man! I missed this opportunity to write a multi-million-dollar-making book on web addiction! *Le sigh* crying.gif

I mean that's the story of my life right there! stuart.gif

I'm a Facebook addict, and recovering Farmville-Mafia Wars addict. Oh and don't forget my old idolforums days. bleh.gif

--------------------
Go Jessica Sanchez! American Idol 11! | #TeamJay | Avatar icon by: b_fly26
jazzified | Est. by her fans on July 15, 2004. | Patrick
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Mar 10th 2012, 6:24 PM
Post #1512

Group Icon

QUOTE(minime @ Mar 6th 2012, 11:15 AM) *

Atleast you have a topic that should be well documented right? I had to do an essay on web addiction and there was like only 2 books about it pinch.gif

My finals are always like 50%-60%. For the math classes, you usually have the option to get a 100% final. Which is nice because they take the better grade.

Did you hear about the strike we are having here? It's insane! We were like 5 in class today wacko.gif Our faculty is not going on strike though but there is a student union vote tomorrow and if it goes through, we'll be on strike for a whole week. ermm.gif

It depends on the type of graphic card you need. The equivalent on my last one was aroun $130. I got a slightly better one though. It cost me $195 for the new one ermm.gif

Thanks! huggy.gif And yes I feel old! tongue.gif I find it hilarious that a bunch of my friends are making ME3 jokes like that's all I'm gonna play all day, but I didn't even receive it yet! crying.gif

Kinda not really, my topic is homosexuality in the Canadian Military service, and there are tons of secondary sources, but I am still having trouble finding primary sources. pinch.gif Web addiction that topic sounds really interesting!

So the students are going on strike? The BC teachers (elementary and high school) are on strike here. There was no school last Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The teachers were legislated back to work by the government but it's spring break for two weeks now anyway.

Do you have the game now? I heard you can get multiple endings depending on the number of side missions you complete or something?

QUOTE(jasmineonmymind @ Mar 8th 2012, 7:46 AM) *

Aw man! I missed this opportunity to write a multi-million-dollar-making book on web addiction! *Le sigh* crying.gif

I'm a Facebook addict, and recovering Farmville-Mafia Wars addict. Oh and don't forget my old idolforums days. bleh.gif

You should take some of that time off of Facebook and post here more often Patty cakes. bleh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Pnemo
post Mar 10th 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #1513

Fav. AI3: Jasmine Trias
Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. Jaclyn Victor Malaysian Idol#1

QUOTE(jasmineonmymind @ Mar 8th 2012, 10:46 AM) *

Pattycakes!!! How's it going man w00twave.gif w00twave.gif w00twave.gif w00twave.gif

--------------------
"I think for you Jasmine, you are in the minority. You are somebody who
could potentially be really, really good in the future."__Simon Cowell,
American Idol S3 Soul Week
+Quote Post
minime
post Mar 11th 2012, 9:18 PM
Post #1514

QUOTE(jasmineonmymind @ Mar 8th 2012, 10:46 AM) *

haha.gif
I missed the opportunity to interview you for my essay! Damn it! bleh.gif

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Mar 10th 2012, 6:24 PM) *

Kinda not really, my topic is homosexuality in the Canadian Military service, and there are tons of secondary sources, but I am still having trouble finding primary sources. pinch.gif Web addiction that topic sounds really interesting!

So the students are going on strike? The BC teachers (elementary and high school) are on strike here. There was no school last Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The teachers were legislated back to work by the government but it's spring break for two weeks now anyway.

Do you have the game now? I heard you can get multiple endings depending on the number of side missions you complete or something?
You should take some of that time off of Facebook and post here more often Patty cakes. bleh.gif

Oh! I thought it was still the Rwandan Genocide one. Still, there should be some sexuality books somewhere that talks about that no? It was a pretty huge topic lately if I remember well.

Yeah pretty much all the university students are on strike. It just sucks. I don't want the tuition price increase but I don't want the strike either pinch.gif Some are even talking that the semester might get extended because of this. I'm really scared I won't get to go on my trip because of that.

I do! I've been playing it like crazy this weekend! Apparently the ending is really bad laughing.gif I'm not spoiling myself so I don't really know what happens but yeah there is 10 different endings or something depending on your choices and how much the galaxy is reading for the attack. It's really good so far. I just hate the fact that the characters of Mass Effect 2 are almost not there. I loved the ME2 team much better than the ME1 team and that's all you get stuck with this time (along with 2 new characters that I am enjoying though). And we don't get a Krogan squad mate. sad.gif So yeah I've only seen my favorite character so far for like 5 minutes tops and I played at least 15 hours if not more so that's disappointing.

And I finally got an answer from Google... and I'm not a finalist. ermm.gif I was not expecting to be one, but it would have been really nice.

This post has been edited by minime: Mar 11th 2012, 9:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Mar 16th 2012, 1:31 PM
Post #1515

Group Icon

QUOTE(minime @ Mar 11th 2012, 7:18 PM) *

haha.gif
I missed the opportunity to interview you for my essay! Damn it! bleh.gif
Oh! I thought it was still the Rwandan Genocide one. Still, there should be some sexuality books somewhere that talks about that no? It was a pretty huge topic lately if I remember well.

Yeah pretty much all the university students are on strike. It just sucks. I don't want the tuition price increase but I don't want the strike either pinch.gif Some are even talking that the semester might get extended because of this. I'm really scared I won't get to go on my trip because of that.

I do! I've been playing it like crazy this weekend! Apparently the ending is really bad laughing.gif I'm not spoiling myself so I don't really know what happens but yeah there is 10 different endings or something depending on your choices and how much the galaxy is reading for the attack. It's really good so far. I just hate the fact that the characters of Mass Effect 2 are almost not there. I loved the ME2 team much better than the ME1 team and that's all you get stuck with this time (along with 2 new characters that I am enjoying though). And we don't get a Krogan squad mate. sad.gif So yeah I've only seen my favorite character so far for like 5 minutes tops and I played at least 15 hours if not more so that's disappointing.

And I finally got an answer from Google... and I'm not a finalist. ermm.gif I was not expecting to be one, but it would have been really nice.

There are tons of books, but like 99% of them are secondary sources. I finally found one secondary source..and ideally I would like another one if I can find one, but if not then whatever.

Sorry for the long reply, so have the students been striking? Yeah I would hate if the semester got extended..it feels so long already, I just want it to be over. pinch.gif Wait, you probably already told me but where are you going again?

Have you beat the game yet? There was a RPG that came out this week, Tales of ??? It's supposed to be a sequel or prequel or something to Tales of Vesperia?

And that sucks. sad.gif Maybe next year? grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minime
post Mar 16th 2012, 4:18 PM
Post #1516

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Mar 16th 2012, 2:31 PM) *

There are tons of books, but like 99% of them are secondary sources. I finally found one secondary source..and ideally I would like another one if I can find one, but if not then whatever.

Sorry for the long reply, so have the students been striking? Yeah I would hate if the semester got extended..it feels so long already, I just want it to be over. pinch.gif Wait, you probably already told me but where are you going again?

Have you beat the game yet? There was a RPG that came out this week, Tales of ??? It's supposed to be a sequel or prequel or something to Tales of Vesperia?

And that sucks. sad.gif Maybe next year? grin.gif

Hopefully you'll find one!

Yeah the strike started yesterday. But my faculty voted against the strike so I dunno if this will change anything? I'm just so confuse about the whole thing. I'm going to Australia! tongue.gif

I'm almost done with the game. I'll try to beat it tonight! I have like 2 missions left and that's it. But the last missions are always longer so I dunno. My favorite character survived! w00t.gif Tales of Grace? As far as I know, it's not the sequel of Tales of Vesperia but just another game in the Tales Of series. Kinda like a new Final Fantasy.

I can't next year. The scholarship is only for woman that are entering their last year of undergraduate studies or in graduate studies. So I don't qualify for neither.

Are you taking summer classes this year?

--------------------
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Mar 19th 2012, 2:32 PM
Post #1517

Group Icon

QUOTE(minime @ Mar 16th 2012, 2:18 PM) *

Hopefully you'll find one!

Yeah the strike started yesterday. But my faculty voted against the strike so I dunno if this will change anything? I'm just so confuse about the whole thing. I'm going to Australia! tongue.gif

I'm almost done with the game. I'll try to beat it tonight! I have like 2 missions left and that's it. But the last missions are always longer so I dunno. My favorite character survived! w00t.gif Tales of Grace? As far as I know, it's not the sequel of Tales of Vesperia but just another game in the Tales Of series. Kinda like a new Final Fantasy.

I can't next year. The scholarship is only for woman that are entering their last year of undergraduate studies or in graduate studies. So I don't qualify for neither.

Are you taking summer classes this year?

Australia! I totally knew that! When and for how long are you going again?

I am taking summer classes this year. yes.gif English, biology, and math. pinch.gif It's gonna be a tough semester. How about you? The exam schedule for this semester was released, and I have two exams on April 19th, one is at 8:30 AM and the second one isn't until 7:00 PM! UGH. wacko.gif I know I have time to study in between but I rather get them over with sooner. And then my final two exams are on the 24th and again one is at 8:30 in the morning and the second one is at 3:30 in the afternoon. And summer semester starts May 7th so I almost get two weeks off.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minime
post Mar 20th 2012, 12:35 PM
Post #1518

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Mar 19th 2012, 3:32 PM) *

Australia! I totally knew that! When and for how long are you going again?

I am taking summer classes this year. yes.gif English, biology, and math. pinch.gif It's gonna be a tough semester. How about you? The exam schedule for this semester was released, and I have two exams on April 19th, one is at 8:30 AM and the second one isn't until 7:00 PM! UGH. wacko.gif I know I have time to study in between but I rather get them over with sooner. And then my final two exams are on the 24th and again one is at 8:30 in the morning and the second one is at 3:30 in the afternoon. And summer semester starts May 7th so I almost get two weeks off.

haha.gif I'm going for a month. I'm leaving on May 10th.

3 classes! And I don't remember but his your summer semester split in two or is it one long semester?
I'm taking 2 classes this summer. Introduction to game development and some philosophy class(I hate my electives pinch.gif ).

Wow 2 days with two exams? And I was complaining about mine pinch.gif I have one on the 12th and 2 on the 25th. Mine only have 2 hours in between though. Our summer semester starts on April 30th. We have no break at all. But my classes are in the second part of the summer so I'm good.

edit: So I just saw your picture with some of your cousins on facebook... do you all have names that start with J? laughing.gif

This post has been edited by minime: Mar 22nd 2012, 1:00 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Mar 22nd 2012, 5:33 PM
Post #1519

Group Icon

QUOTE(minime @ Mar 20th 2012, 10:35 AM) *

haha.gif I'm going for a month. I'm leaving on May 10th.

3 classes! And I don't remember but his your summer semester split in two or is it one long semester?
I'm taking 2 classes this summer. Introduction to game development and some philosophy class(I hate my electives pinch.gif ).

Wow 2 days with two exams? And I was complaining about mine pinch.gif I have one on the 12th and 2 on the 25th. Mine only have 2 hours in between though. Our summer semester starts on April 30th. We have no break at all. But my classes are in the second part of the summer so I'm good.

edit: So I just saw your picture with some of your cousins on facebook... do you all have names that start with J? laughing.gif

Yes I remember now! And you also could have chosen a different destination. yes.gif

We have one long semester, which sucks, I rather it be shorter and condensed that way I get more time off. I finished one of my essays yesterday, which means only two more to go! haha.gif So when is your summer semester?

In that particular family there are five cousins all starting with J. haha.gif The two girls in that picture are my cousins and Jordan is my brother.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minime
post Mar 23rd 2012, 7:31 PM
Post #1520

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Mar 22nd 2012, 6:33 PM) *

Yes I remember now! And you also could have chosen a different destination. yes.gif

We have one long semester, which sucks, I rather it be shorter and condensed that way I get more time off. I finished one of my essays yesterday, which means only two more to go! haha.gif So when is your summer semester?

In that particular family there are five cousins all starting with J. haha.gif The two girls in that picture are my cousins and Jordan is my brother.

haha.gif yup!

Do you still have a lot to do for your other essays? I feel like I have a lot of stuff to do before the end of the semester. And my first exam is on the 12th and it's the class I have the most trouble with. blarg.gif I dunno if I'll have the time to study for it correctly. My summer semester will start on June 21st.

laughing.gif I just had to ask. I thought it was really funny that all your names started with J.

Check this out:

This was the huge student march that happened on the 22nd. The government want to increase the tuition price by $325 (around that) each year for the next 5 years. That's why a lot of students are on strike. I'm against the tuition increase but I hate the strike nonetheless. That huge march was really impressive to see though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

91 Pages V « < 74 75 76 77 78 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 5:10 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol