Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What are some of Carrie's Favorites?
JessicaSierraFan
post Nov 16th 2008, 6:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis
Fav. Band: Rascal Flatts

What are some of Carrie's favorite Books, Music, Tv shows, Movies, etc?
tongue.gif

--------------------
Rascal Flatts' new album = Sept. 25th | Carrie's new album = Oct. 23rd
IPB Image
LittLeLuVabLe1xo
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 16th 2008, 6:29 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

packerfansam
post Nov 17th 2008, 12:15 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI7: David Cook

Favorite Movie Genre: Horror
Favorite Male Singer: Roy Orbison
Favorite Female Singer: Martina McBride
Favorite Male Pop Singer: George Michael
Favorite Female Pop Singer: Kelly Clarkson
Favorite Food: Pizza

I think I've heard somewhere that her favorite American Idol winner was also Kelly, but I can't remember for sure. Also, I don't know if it's her favorite tv show, but I've heard she's a fan of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

--------------------
Help save innocent lives - go to www.petfinder.com.
+Quote Post
Snoozy
post Nov 22nd 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI7: Brooke White
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy

I think she's said that she watches Grey's Anatomy too. And alot of those reality tv shows on MTV, etc. But mainly she watches the sports channel.

--------------------
ai9: didi benami, janell wheeler, siobhan magnus, casey james [twitter | tumblr | last.fm]
c.underwood, m.joy, b.white, k.allen, m.giraud, j.capshaw, e.pompeo, s.ramirez
+Quote Post
reeg87
post Nov 23rd 2008, 12:39 PM
Post #4

Fav. Idol: Carrie Underwood

She likes the Halloween movies.

--------------------
+Quote Post
benny1
post Dec 3rd 2008, 9:13 AM
Post #5

Even if you're not a new-country fan -- or worse, an American Idol addict -- we can probably all still agree Carrie Underwood deserves points just for being here.

Because let's face it: The years have not been kind to her fellow Idol contenders.

Sure, Kelly Clarkson had one of the biggest pop songs of this century, but she's since had to trade in her rock mama aspirations for playing second fiddle to Reba McIntire. And let's face it: Clay Aiken, Jordin Sparks and Chris Daughtry haven't exactly been burning up the charts recently, either.

But not only has Underwood -- the fresh-faced Oklahoma native with the platinum tresses and perky smile -- managed to transition smoothly from the Idol stage to the Nashville scene, she's also become a bona fide star in the process.

She's got two multi-platinum albums under her belt, a handful of Grammys to her name, and she recently became the youngest performer ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry.

So of course we had high hopes for her much-anticipated local show last night, which drew some 10,500 fans to the MTS Centre. And seasoned overachiever that she is, Underwood did not disappoint -- even if she could still stand to shake loose a few more of those too-polished pop mannerisms.

Kicking off with the feisty barn-burner Flat on the Floor (from her sophomore disc Carnival Ride), Underwood, 25, quickly proved her Idol win was no fluke.

The young lady is in possession of some serious pipes, and she put them to good use hitting the high notes on that tune, follow-up Some Hearts, and especially the rousing empowerment anthem Wasted.

But while Underwood's performance left little to complain about, the show itself was not without its ups and downs.

Hauling a seven-year-old local kid onstage to sing All-American Girl with her? Priceless.

The self-serving video reel of Underwood's career highlights and award show wins? Not so much.

The one-two punch of the devastating torch song I Know You Won't, followed by Underwood's breakout hit Jesus Take the Wheel?

Spine-tingling.

Underwood complaining about her unlucky in love status? Oh. Come. On.

But of course these are minor details, and of course they pale in comparison to Underwood's prodigious vocal talents. And by the time she comes back to town -- a few more Grammy wins, a few more platinum albums to her name -- we're confident she'll have worked out all the kinks.

Nashville quartet Little Big Town -- last here to open for belter Martina McBride in March -- opened the show with an hour's worth of foot-stompers and four-part guys-and-girls harmonies.

As with last time, the highlights of their set were the road anthem I'm With the Band and the winsome ballad Stay, though this time out, the foursome swapped their Fleetwood Mac cover (which they instead sang as part of Underwood's set) for a countrified take on Dream Academy's Life in a Northern Town.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ElliKatFan06
post Mar 18th 2009, 9:20 PM
Post #6

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. Judge:Kara DioGuardi

She has said she likes the reality tv on VH1,I love New York is one she said, House,Greys Antomy.

i know she likes to eat mustard with a lot of thing, and she likes cheese.

oh and she has also said she likes Reese Witherspoon as an actress and that she loves horror movies.

This post has been edited by ElliKatFan06: Mar 18th 2009, 9:21 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
glassrose106
post Mar 30th 2009, 12:56 PM
Post #7

She likes alternative music and bands like Landon Pigg, and Unamerican. She once said in an interview that she likes Mary J. Blige.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sweetierubenfan
post Apr 5th 2009, 11:57 AM
Post #8

Favorite Movie Genre: Horror
Favorite Male Singer: Roy Orbison
Favorite Female Singer: Martina McBride
Favorite Male Pop Singer: George Michael
Favorite Female Pop Singer: Kelly Clarkson
Favorite Food: Pizza

That cool I like Roy Orbison too and Horror movie, Kelly Clarkson and Pizza tongue.gif I'm agree with her taste.

--------------------
Yes I do mistake in my grammar and my ortograph because my first langage is french so now it's will be clear for everyone here.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 1st 2014, 6:27 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol