Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V < 1 2   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Final 4 Photos Leaked!
wild.hope
post Nov 15th 2009, 12:30 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

lol@all the bias in this thread. Erin's is easily the prettiest, and I'm 100% certain Erin and Nicole had better photos but Tyra didn't choose them. Jennifer and Laura's photo are actually horrible. Erin's candid one, though, is by far the best in the set, lol.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 15th 2009, 12:30 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Marlene
post Nov 15th 2009, 8:33 AM
Post #22

Group: Members

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who thought Laura's photo was so horrible and there we had the judges talking about how good it was.
It was BAD! Her face looks like a lunatic plus she looked very small because of the pose.

Sorry but because of the judging over the last seasons I do not really like this show anymore. it annoys me mostly. pinch.gif Well Laura will probably win but I think based on this season Nicole should.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiz
post Nov 15th 2009, 9:30 AM
Post #23

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Nov 15th 2009, 12:30 AM) *

lol@all the bias in this thread. Erin's is easily the prettiest, and I'm 100% certain Erin and Nicole had better photos but Tyra didn't choose them. Jennifer and Laura's photo are actually horrible. Erin's candid one, though, is by far the best in the set, lol.

I will completely agree on Erin's candid - that one's beautiful. But the one they chose doesn't do much for me. The body position is good, but her face makes me think she needs to lie down and check her temperature. She just looks pale and sickly to me. But, Laura's face was definitely worse. Hoo boy. The judges were totally BSing their praise for that one.

--------------------
Glee Kids are Love. Fifth Harmony. The Fierce Five.
Joshua Allen. Katee Shean.
Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir // Meryl Davis and Charlie White // Joannie Rochette
+Quote Post
BlakeAceFan83
post Nov 15th 2009, 3:18 PM
Post #24

Well Erin had to finally leave because Laura has been doing better than her & they need to
pick the winner for the next week. I think Laura should be the winner just as much as Nicole.

This post has been edited by BlakeAceFan83: Nov 15th 2009, 3:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiz
post Nov 15th 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #25

QUOTE(BlakeAceFan83 @ Nov 15th 2009, 3:18 PM) *

Well Erin had to finally leave because Laura has been doing better than her & they need to
pick the winner for the next week. I think Laura should be the winner just as much as Nicole.

I think between likeability and model ability, this is the best Final 2 since Joanie/Danielle from C6. yes.gif

--------------------
Glee Kids are Love. Fifth Harmony. The Fierce Five.
Joshua Allen. Katee Shean.
Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir // Meryl Davis and Charlie White // Joannie Rochette
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 15th 2014, 7:53 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol