Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Sanjaya Bashing By Blake, Angry much?
spazgal420
post Mar 25th 2008, 6:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Anoop Desai
Fav. Wifey: Danny Noriega

http://www.rickey.org/?p=7464

Check it out yourself. I actually liked Blake last year when he was on the show but just like what Carly said about Sanjaya earlier this season, this just shows how classless he is. Opinions are opinions but it just seems a bit much when you put it in some harsh words.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 25th 2008, 6:00 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

loffles
post Mar 25th 2008, 6:26 PM
Post #2

LOL. You just want to stir up trouble don't you? IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
spazgal420
post Mar 25th 2008, 6:35 PM
Post #3

No that's not my purpose but it just makes me mad that he said that and I think the other Sanjaya fans should hear it too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ilikemusicals
post Mar 25th 2008, 6:42 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(spazgal420 @ Mar 25th 2008, 7:00 PM) *

http://www.rickey.org/?p=7464

Check it out yourself. I actually liked Blake last year when he was on the show but just like what Carly said about Sanjaya earlier this season, this just shows how classless he is. Opinions are opinions but it just seems a bit much when you put it in some harsh words.

Seriously, I have lost all respect for Blake ever since the show ended. He is just digging a hole for himself and his career by saying horrible things about other people. I thought that last interview was bad, but this is MUCH worse. He wasn't even asked whether or not he liked Sanjaya - he just came right out and said he wasn't a fan. What a jerk. I wonder what the other contestants would think if they heard this...

What annoys me is that some people think it's no big deal just because Blake is talking about Sanjaya, who was the most bashed contestant last year. Just because a bunch of people talk sh*t about someone, it doesn't make it right - especially because

1) Sanjaya is probably the nicest contestant to come out of last year's group. He has never said one bad thing about anyone - including those who have been rude to him.

and

2) Blake knows Sanjaya. It's just a rule of tact that you don't publicly bash someone you know. While Sanjaya has thick skin, I'm sure that if he found out about this interview, he would be feeling hurt deep down because he did look up to Blake as a big brother.

--------------------
+Quote Post
loffles
post Mar 25th 2008, 6:54 PM
Post #5

Making long-winded post isn't going to change anything Blake has said. He has no tact, we know this. It's been established. Why people continue to make threads like this is BEYOND me. 'Cause it sure ain't helpin' a damn thing.

--------------------
+Quote Post
spazgal420
post Mar 25th 2008, 7:11 PM
Post #6

Ilikemusicals: yes.gif I agree with everything you said.

QUOTE(loffles @ Mar 25th 2008, 7:54 PM) *

Making long-winded post isn't going to change anything Blake has said. He has no tact, we know this. It's been established. Why people continue to make threads like this is BEYOND me. 'Cause it sure ain't helpin' a damn thing.
Just like you have the right to defend your favorite contestant, we do with ours too. It doesn't help Blake to become nicer, unless he actually has a conscience that is, which I'm doubting at the moment, but maybe it'll turn a few more Blake fans into anti-fans. Ha. Yeah it's been established that he has no class but it just continues to get worse. The news will eventually get around to everyone, but there are some of us who like to speed up the process for others who don't stalk Idol news. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by spazgal420: Mar 25th 2008, 7:11 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
loffles
post Mar 25th 2008, 7:13 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(spazgal420 @ Mar 25th 2008, 7:11 PM) *

Ilikemusicals: yes.gif I agree with everything you said.

Just like you have the right to defend your favorite contestant, we do with ours too. It doesn't help Blake to become nicer, unless he actually has a conscience that is, which I'm doubting at the moment, but maybe it'll turn a few more Blake fans into anti-fans. Ha. Yeah it's been established that he has no class but it just continues to get worse. The news will eventually get around to everyone, but there are some of us who like to speed up the process for others who don't stalk Idol news. thumbsup.gif

Anyone who is a real fan won't turn on someone just because they said a few out of line things. If Sanjaya said the same about Blake, would you turn on him? I doubt it.

And FYI, I met Blake. And he's a nice guy. Just brutally honest.

--------------------
+Quote Post
spazgal420
post Mar 25th 2008, 7:17 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(loffles @ Mar 25th 2008, 8:13 PM) *

Anyone who is a real fan won't turn on someone just because they said a few out of line things. If Sanjaya said the same about Blake, would you turn on him? I doubt it.

Honestly is good, to a certain extent. There are times when it's better to tell a white lie. Honesty hurts. In this case, it hurts Sanjaya, Sanjaya's fans, and Blake's reputation. I doubt it would've been THAT hard to bite his tongue. I may not turn on Sanjaya per se, though I can't say for sure since Sanjaya has never said a bad word about anyone, but I'll definitely look at him in a different light.

--------------------
+Quote Post
loffles
post Mar 25th 2008, 7:26 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(spazgal420 @ Mar 25th 2008, 7:17 PM) *

Honestly is good, to a certain extent. There are times when it's better to tell a white lie. Honesty hurts. In this case, it hurts Sanjaya, Sanjaya's fans, and Blake's reputation. I doubt it would've been THAT hard to bite his tongue. I may not turn on Sanjaya per se, though I can't say for sure since Sanjaya has never said a bad word about anyone, but I'll definitely look at him in a different light.

Well, I'm used to it with Blake. I think he's just not yet adjusted to fame, tbh.

--------------------
+Quote Post
spazgal420
post Mar 25th 2008, 7:30 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(loffles @ Mar 25th 2008, 8:26 PM) *

Well, I'm used to it with Blake. I think he's just not yet adjusted to fame, tbh.
Okay okay you're right. Truce.

--------------------
+Quote Post
PhilStaceyPhan07
post Mar 25th 2008, 8:27 PM
Post #11

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI8: Kradison <3

blake sounded like a little bratty girl when he said, "the only reason he's stayed was 'cause his sister made it." he's a complete d**k, and i have no respect for him what so ever.

This post has been edited by PhilStaceyPhan07: Mar 25th 2008, 9:14 PM

--------------------
Rest In Peace Michael Johns. You will be missed. We'll see you across the universe someday.
IPB Image
Icon by Jess ~ Facebook - Twitter - Instagram ~ Carry On...
+Quote Post
PhilStaceyPhan07
post Mar 25th 2008, 9:23 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(loffles @ Mar 25th 2008, 6:54 PM) *

you don't have to reply to threads like these, you know?

--------------------
Rest In Peace Michael Johns. You will be missed. We'll see you across the universe someday.
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Ilikemusicals
post Mar 25th 2008, 9:27 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(loffles @ Mar 25th 2008, 8:13 PM) *

Sanjaya wouldn't say the same thing about Blake because he's too thick-skinned to lash out against those who hate him.

BTW, I met Blake, too - and he was nice. But since I met him, it seems like his head has gotten too big. I didn't want to believe it, but all his latest interviews are proof of that. Naturally, if someone does something that detracts from their personality (i.e. something along the lines of being mean to others who don't deserve it), then I have a right to stop being a fan of that person.

QUOTE(spazgal420 @ Mar 25th 2008, 8:17 PM) *

Exactly. yes.gif

QUOTE(PhilStaceyPhan07 @ Mar 25th 2008, 9:27 PM) *

blake sounded like a little bratty girl when he said, "the only reason he's stayed was 'cause his sister made it." he's a complete d**k, and i have no respect for him what so ever.

Tell me about it. yes.gif And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Blake friends with his sister? I'm sure that Shyamali will lose respect for Blake after hearing about how badly he has trashed her brother. It's just pathetic that he's so worked up about Sanjaya going far in the competition, even though he was the runner-up. Why can't he just be happy about that and move on? The other contestants haven't complained about Sanjaya in public (Chris Sligh did make a blog, but at least he saw the error of his ways and actually made an attempt to be Sanjaya's friend after that - he describes Sanjaya as one of his best friends now).

--------------------
+Quote Post
PhilStaceyPhan07
post Mar 25th 2008, 9:44 PM
Post #14

about blake being friends with his sister, i think he was. i'm sure we've all seen the video from chris rich's hometown where blake was all over her. he so needs to get over how far sanjaya went. he's acting like a 4 year old. i'm sick of his mouth angry.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
spazgal420
post Mar 25th 2008, 9:56 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(PhilStaceyPhan07 @ Mar 25th 2008, 10:44 PM) *

about blake being friends with his sister, i think he was. i'm sure we've all seen the video from chris rich's hometown where blake was all over her. he so needs to get over how far sanjaya went. he's acting like a 4 year old. i'm sick of his mouth angry.gif
What?! I haven't seen it. Haha I've been out of the Idol loop for a while until about last month. Can you please point me in the direction of the video? grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
BettyBoop02
post Mar 25th 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #16

Oh Blake honey.
I had the "Why is this little kid, who's annoying,on the show?" thoughts about YOU.

"How Many Words" will it take for you to just shut it,Blake?

This post has been edited by BettyBoop02: Mar 25th 2008, 10:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ilikemusicals
post Mar 25th 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(spazgal420 @ Mar 25th 2008, 10:56 PM) *

What?! I haven't seen it. Haha I've been out of the Idol loop for a while until about last month. Can you please point me in the direction of the video? grin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZXUIZrTgo

grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
PhilStaceyPhan07
post Mar 25th 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(spazgal420 @ Mar 25th 2008, 9:56 PM) *

sure, here ya go! it's kind of dark and there's only a few short clips of them, but you get to see the rest of the "idols" when they're a little tipsy and it's so funny! laughing.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xOGK5wxofXk&feature=related

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
loffles
post Mar 25th 2008, 10:35 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(Ilikemusicals @ Mar 25th 2008, 9:27 PM) *

Sanjaya wouldn't say the same thing about Blake because he's too thick-skinned to lash out against those who hate him.

BTW, I met Blake, too - and he was nice. But since I met him, it seems like his head has gotten too big. I didn't want to believe it, but all his latest interviews are proof of that. Naturally, if someone does something that detracts from their personality (i.e. something along the lines of being mean to others who don't deserve it), then I have a right to stop being a fan of that person.
Exactly. yes.gif
Tell me about it. yes.gif And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Blake friends with his sister? I'm sure that Shyamali will lose respect for Blake after hearing about how badly he has trashed her brother. It's just pathetic that he's so worked up about Sanjaya going far in the competition, even though he was the runner-up. Why can't he just be happy about that and move on? The other contestants haven't complained about Sanjaya in public (Chris Sligh did make a blog, but at least he saw the error of his ways and actually made an attempt to be Sanjaya's friend after that - he describes Sanjaya as one of his best friends now).

His head isn't big. He's always lacked tact. It has nothing to do with any of that. He's still as sweet as can be to his fans at the radio shows he goes to. And musicians should be judged primarily on their music, nothing else. So that's pretty dumb, if you want to stop being a fan just for a few stupid comments. And you most likely weren't a big fan of him to begin with. Personally, I don't see how you can follow someone through all of Idol and then just stop being a fan just because of that. But I guess that's just me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ilikemusicals
post Mar 25th 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(loffles @ Mar 25th 2008, 11:35 PM) *

His head isn't big. He's always lacked tact. It has nothing to do with any of that. He's still as sweet as can be to his fans at the radio shows he goes to. And musicians should be judged primarily on their music, nothing else. So that's pretty dumb, if you want to stop being a fan just for a few stupid comments. And you most likely weren't a big fan of him to begin with. Personally, I don't see how you can follow someone through all of Idol and then just stop being a fan just because of that. But I guess that's just me.

First of all, I NEVER said anything about not being a fan of Blake's music anymore. I LIKE his music. I'm just not a fan of him. There's a clear difference. There's no rule that states that you have to be a fan of both an artist's personality and music.

Second of all, they aren't just a "few stupid comments" to me. The fact that Blake is going out of his way to trash talk someone who never did anything to him in the first place is just cruel and shows that he has no strength of mind. I have no tolerance for people like that, plain and simple.

There are a bunch of fans out there who actually cherish a sense of character in the musicians that they listen to as well as a good voice.

This post has been edited by Ilikemusicals: Mar 25th 2008, 11:06 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 19th 2014, 6:55 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol