Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mike Traded to Nashville
x0x_MaL_x0x
post Feb 11th 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

On Thursday it was announced that Mike Fisher got traded to the Nashville predators, me being an Ottawa fan and living so close it is quite an upset to see Mike leave. It was about two weeks ago I was at the Brad Paisley show in Ottawa when I look beside me and there Carrie Underwood was standing and dancing along to Darius Rucker, she was beautiful I will no longer have any more Carrie encounters in Ottawa lol. I'm happy that they will be together more but I wish I still had my favourite player on the senators.

--------------------
IPB Image
Thanks for the AMAZING blend Jess! =)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 11th 2011, 10:33 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

kamil24
post Feb 13th 2011, 11:30 AM
Post #2

Group: Members

Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Emily Piriz

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/ottawa-radio-stat...135847-444.html

OTTAWA - An Ottawa radio station says it is banning Carrie Underwood from its airwaves now that her hockey-playing husband has been traded to Nashville.

The Ottawa Senators traded veteran forward Mike Fisher to the Nashville Predators.

The 30-year-old has spent his entire NHL career with the Senators.

The New 1053 Kiss FM calls the trade "a betrayal to our community" and says Fisher "was lured away from Ottawa by a country-music superstar."

Underwood married Fisher last summer. Her pop country hits include "Jesus, Take the Wheel," "Before He Cheats" and "Cowboy Casanova."

Underwood lives in Nashville and got her start as an "American Idol" contestant.

This article is so stupid roll.gif And I think the radio station was only joking, and Yahoo went and wrote this article giggle.gif

--------------------
Emily Piriz, Malaya Watson, Jena Irene, Jessica MeuseIPB Image
+Quote Post
**JennyGearFan**
post Mar 19th 2011, 9:13 PM
Post #3

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

Psh, I don't care. As long as they're happy. heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 29th 2014, 9:46 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol