Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

988 Pages V « < 986 987 988   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 1:11 AM
Post #19741

Group: Members

QUOTE(Jen @ Dec 17th 2014, 8:10 PM) *

I use a nuvaring and it's SO much easier than regular bc because I have horrible ADHD and can't remember things like ever unless I write it down 10 times. But anyway I have a gyn appt on Monday so Im going to ask about an IUD it would help with my blood disease and even though it's expensive upfront it's worth it.

Congrats diana on your grades!! huggy.gif and Emma good luck w Brandon original.gif bye1.gif hi everyone else! I just finished wrapping my student gifts and now I want to crash. I give up on the next two days haha.gif

Even though I've had some difficulties with the IUD (cramping/random bleeding) I am really fond of it yes.gif Even tohugh I've been bleeding for two weeks I haven't bled in months haha it's great!

I'm back with Brandon he walked me all the way home right to my door and I went to hug and he went to kiss so that was kind of awkward but other than that it was good haha.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Today, 1:11 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

*Diana
post Today, 1:14 AM
Post #19742

That's good you worked it out with Brandon huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
May 19, 2009 - March 20, 2015
+Quote Post
Annie
post Today, 1:17 AM
Post #19743

Dwight you ignorant slut!

Fav. AI7: David Cook

I haven't been here in awhile- or at least it SEEMS- that way, haha. I'm on two improv teams, about to start school again, and with my boyfriend.

I had a broken condom scare a few weeks ago though. I took Plan B right away, got a period from that... which was good.

And then my period was late (I normally start on the 11th, but I think PB screwed with my cycle), so I was paranoid as hell and got a pregnancy test. It came back negative, thank GOD.

I'm guessing my period will come 4 weeks from the end of my Plan B period. Idk. It was weird. At least I know I'm not growing anyone.

ALSO I'm gaining weight but I'm pretty sure it's b/c I weigh like 90 lbs and I haven't gone running and I'm eating so much lately b/c my boyfriend cooks for me and takes me out to dinner and gaining like 5-10 pounds is like gaining 100 on me, lol. blah. I need to run. Someone chase me so I run.

This post has been edited by Annie: Today, 1:19 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Today, 1:22 AM
Post #19744

Annie, its so good to hear from you. huggy.gif

I feel you about the weight gain thing

--------------------
IPB Image
May 19, 2009 - March 20, 2015
+Quote Post

988 Pages V « < 986 987 988
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 18th 2014, 4:34 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol