Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

924 Pages V « < 922 923 924   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 7:01 PM
Post #18461

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

That's so cool Marisa! I would never expect to get an email like that. And that was awkward but funny about the guy you lost your virginity to. I'd certainly feel that way if I ever saw my ex again.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 7:01 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Shannyface87
post Yesterday, 7:55 PM
Post #18462

I have the house all to myself for a whole week and I'm really excited as I would be the only one I would be cooking for and I have never been alone for this long before. I will be working still on certain days but I won't be stressed about anyone calling worried I won't be home before dark or anything. I f*cking scared of the dark anyways so walking home in the pitch black is out of the question for me anyways. I have walked in the semi dark before down the street where the old water slides are (there is no street lights down that way at all) and I was starting to get scared as I know there's kids that died there before. I am the biggest chicken about going out in the dark if I'm not with anyone I know, especially in the pitch dark with no street lights or any light involved and the forest is the worst.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 8:20 PM
Post #18463

Marisa that's awesome! Shannon I feel you, dance usually goes really late so walking from the bus stop back to my apartment is sketchy and I always walk with my keys out... I mean just common safety for a girl to do unfortunately! Have fun with the house to yourself though huggy.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 8:42 PM
Post #18464

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 30th 2014, 7:49 PM) *

Wooot! Is he brave when he goes to the vet or is he scared? My dog is literally the biggest baby ever whenever we take him laughing.gif

He's very brave original.gif They had to give him his last shot today (2nd Lyme vaccination) and the tech who took him back for the shot said he never even noticed it. They spray some sort of Kong stuffing on the table as a distraction while giving him shots and he LOVES that stuff. The tech took his leash from me to take him back for the shot and he was so excited just to see someone new haha.gif

About the only time he hasn't enjoyed the vet is when he was boarded for the day he was neutered...they did the surgery in the morning and he woke up from his anesthesia around noon and that's when the doctor said he started freaking out because they had him contained in a kennel (he still hates his kennel here :\ ).

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
IPB Image
+Quote Post
let it be
post Today, 10:37 AM
Post #18465

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo

Morning ladies! bye1.gif What's everyone up to today? Who wants to make me study? haha

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Today, 10:48 AM
Post #18466

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

Charles got the day off after work last night/this morning, so we slept in...we have a few errands to run and he's giving me money to get my eyebrows done (FINALLY haha.gif ) I hate doing my own eyebrows bc I never know what to do with them...wasn't ever really taught anything in that ballpark no.gif

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Today, 11:23 AM
Post #18467

bye1.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
credit: elliott
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 11:55 AM
Post #18468

I hate doing my own eyebrows because I'm so worried I'll screw them up haha.gif I've had the same woman wax mine since I was like 12 years old so when I went off to university she gave me a lesson on how to properly pluck them but I'd still rather her do them tongue.gif I feel you!

So I know I've posted this on like every form of social media BUT if you girls would be so kind as to sign this petition... it's to make abortion legal in El Salvador which is where I'm from. It's like completely 100% illegal no exceptions which means rape babies, babies born to 9 year old sex slaves, etc. It's horrible and I think most of the girls here are pro choice so I think most of you would agree anyways? If not that's fine but i'd appreciate it for anyone who did sign. It takes two seconds! This literally could have been my life so this is something I'm really passionate about.

On that note, hope everyone else has a great day! innocent.gif haha.gif huggy.gif

This post has been edited by juniorfan4eva: Today, 12:55 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 12:38 PM
Post #18469

dianawave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Today, 1:24 PM
Post #18470

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Oct 1st 2014, 12:55 PM) *

I hate doing my own eyebrows because I'm so worried I'll screw them up haha.gif I've had the same woman wax mine since I was like 12 years old so when I went off to university she gave me a lesson on how to properly pluck them but I'd still rather her do them tongue.gif I feel you!

So I know I've posted this on like every form of social media BUT if you girls would be so kind as to sign this petition... it's to make abortion legal in El Salvador which is where I'm from. It's like completely 100% illegal no exceptions which means rape babies, babies born to 9 year old sex slaves, etc. It's horrible and I think most of the girls here are pro choice so I think most of you would agree anyways? If not that's fine but i'd appreciate it for anyone who did sign. It takes two seconds! This literally could have been my life so this is something I'm really passionate about.

On that note, hope everyone else has a great day! innocent.gif haha.gif huggy.gif

I'm not completely for abortion but in the case of someone younger than 18 much less younger than a teen should be an option. I really don't like the idea of kids that young being raped and getting pregnant (like really?) as the person raping the kids should be put in jail at least if not killed. I will sign.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 1:35 PM
Post #18471

QUOTE(Shannyface87 @ Oct 1st 2014, 2:24 PM) *

I'm not completely for abortion but in the case of someone younger than 18 much less younger than a teen should be an option. I really don't like the idea of kids that young being raped and getting pregnant (like really?) as the person raping the kids should be put in jail at least if not killed. I will sign.

Right? That's what I said in my main post on facebook/instagram... whether or not you're for/against abortion, a 9 year old should not be giving birth. no.gif Thank you for signing! happy.gif huggy.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 2:38 PM
Post #18472

I signed too Emma happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 3:26 PM
Post #18473

Thanks! huggy.gif heart.gif

omg it's at 4,999 signatures! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Today, 3:54 PM
Post #18474

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

I signed! heart.gif I thought it didn't go through, though because it said "error 404" but then it wouldn't let me try again. It said I'd already used that email to sign. Then I saw the confirmation in my email. haha.gif So that was.. odd. But I'm happy to help! happy.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 4:05 PM
Post #18475

Just checked the petition and it's over 5,000 now! w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 4:15 PM
Post #18476

5,022!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Today, 5:10 PM
Post #18477

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

w00t.gif w00t.gif yaaaayyyyy! heart.gif

Ugh, so as if I haven't been in a bad enough mood lately, my period came this morning (which I expected because that's where I am in the pack of my bc) But I've been feeling crampy/blah all day. Now I just ate dinner and immediately after, my stomach hurt so much I felt as if I was gonna get sick. So I went into the bathroom, tried to relax/breathe because I'd rather not throw up if I can help it. I wasn't even in there long, but I was still trying to feel better when my brother starts knocking like a maniac yelling "get out you've been in there for like 10 minutes" (which wasn't even true...) so I stormed out, still feeling like I was gonna be sick and LITERALLY, ALL HE WANTED IN THERE WAS TO TAKE A FCKING SHOWER........ HE COULD NOT WAIT?? Like I am literally sitting here, tears in my eyes, trying not to puke, in pain.... and he's all tra lalalaaaa in the shower. noexpression.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post

924 Pages V « < 922 923 924
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: saran4886

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 1st 2014, 5:18 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol