Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

945 Pages V « < 943 944 945   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 6:30 PM
Post #18881

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

My mom thought I was a boy too. But she doesn't know why laughing.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 6:30 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Niki
post Yesterday, 6:39 PM
Post #18882

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

bye1.gif

FINALLY trying to get a smart phone tomorrow! My crap phone is sooo old and dead.. I need a new one. I'm not getting calls at times, it dies soo fast etc..

QUOTE(*Diana @ Oct 22nd 2014, 7:37 PM) *

SO the job fell through because my stupid body (it's such a long tmi story). I AM SO ANNOYED. thumbdown.gif
heart.gif
Lets add like six people on my facebook. lmao.gif It's been twice a day for a week now. haha.gif Happy for everyone! happy.gif

I'm so sorry sad.gif huggy.gif

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Oct 22nd 2014, 10:21 PM) *

If it's the show I saw Niki mention on Facebook, it's on the 27th of December, so it's a Saturday. happy.gif It'd be fun to finally meet up with you too! huggy.gif (not sure if you have plans over that weekend though... since it's during the holiday break at school and such)

yes.gif That's the one. happy.gif

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Oct 24th 2014, 6:23 PM) *

So remember about a month ago, I got a response from Obama because I emailed him?

I basically was just talking about how I lost my passion for writing and how I need some inspiration because I miss it. His response just said that he loves reading the words of anyone who writes to him, and that he does in fact read them.

But then today, I got another email from him with some words of encouragement! It was a much more personal response. heart.gif w00t.gif And to think, I didn't even expect one response. haha.gif

Omg, that's so cool!!! w00t.gif

--------------------
AI13: KING ALEX! Sam.Jess.Jena.Caleb.Emily. BB16: Nicole.Donny.Hayden.Zach.
TV7: MATT.Taylor.Mia.Luke.Joe.Amanda.Jessie.S29: Natalie.Jeremy.Nadiya.Val.Kelley.
TAR25:Adam&Bethany.Keith&Whitney.Michael&Scott.Amy&Maya.Shelley&Nici. HK13: Santos.

+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 9:39 PM
Post #18883

I am getting a new phone soon too, since my current one was either lost or stolen. Plus it didn't really work anyway so I've needed a new one for awhile.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 9:51 PM
Post #18884

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Oct 24th 2014, 7:18 PM) *

JoAnna, what are the gender tales? Like doing something to make it be a boy or a girl or doing something and whatever the outcome is tells if it's a boy or a girl? My mom is a firm believer in not knowing if it's a boy or girl the entire pregnancy and she said she always thought I was a boy because her pregnancy went so differently with me than with my sister.

There's a whole bunch of them that say they "predict" what you're having, supposedly.

I'm not sure how accurate these are, but here's a huge list of them original.gif

1) Pee in a cup and add some of it to a separate container that has 1 tablespoon of baking soda. If the mixture fizzes like beer, supposedly it is a boy result. If it bubbles just slightly or does nothing, it is supposedly a girl result. (I did this and got a girl result)

2) Boil red cabbage in a pot of water on the stove. Once boiling, remove cabbage (and do whatever with it lmao.gif ) and mix with some of your pee. If the mixture is blue/purple, it indicates a possible girl result. If it is red/pink, it indicates a boy result. (I haven't done this yet, need to convince C I want red cabbage. haha.gif )

3) Put your wedding ring on a string (I put it on the chain of my necklace - you can also do this with just a necklace charm on a chain if you're not married or just whatever ring you want). Dangle it over your hand or your belly (either/or). If it swings in circles, it's supposedly a girl. If it goes back and forth in a line, it indicates a boy result. Doing this over the belly gave me a girl result, but over the hand gave me a boy result...if it's boy/girl twins I swear I am DONE lmao.gif )

4) If your feet feel colder during pregnancy than before pregnancy, odds are you are having a boy. If they aren't any colder or you haven't noticed, a girl is more likely. (For me, I haven't noticed, so girl.)

5) If your hands are drier during pregnancy, odds are it is a boy. If you haven't noticed dryness or they aren't dry, it might be a girl. (I haven't noticed, so again girl.)

6) If you are moodier during pregnancy, chances are you are having a girl. If you aren't any more noticeably moody, signs point to a boy. (I actually haven't been moody much yet, so this is a boy result.)

7) If you are having sweet cravings or craving fruit, look for a girl result. If you're craving anything spicy, salty, or sour, think boy. (I'm kind of down the middle, with cravings of apple juice and chicken sandwiches.)

8) If you find yourself more comfortable sleeping on your left side, paint the room blue. If you find yourself more comfortable on your right side, think pink. (I used to be a 100% left side sleeper before I got pregnant, now I am totally on the right side. So another point for the girl.)

9) If you have lots of morning (or even all-day) sickness, look for a girl. If not so much or none at all, boy. (I haven't been sick at all yet, not even a bout of nausea. Fingers crossed! That points to boy.)

10) If you have a lot of headaches during pregnancy, chances are you're having a boy. If very few or none at all, it may be a girl. (No headaches yet = girl).

11) Parents' intuition. No "what do you HOPE it is," but "what do you THINK it is." Charles and I both think we are having a girl.

12) If the hair on your legs grows faster than usual after shaving, it might be a boy. If the growth is slower or not changed, look for a girl result. (This is totally a girl for me right now.)

13) If your face is breaking out a lot, your future daughter is "stealing your beauty." If you have little to no acne, a boy is in your future. (I haven't noticed any new acne in the few days I've known of my pregnancy, so so far this is a boy result.)

Soooo all but like a few point to girl. haha.gif

This post has been edited by jodilo88: Yesterday, 9:54 PM

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
Baby "JuneBug" due 06/23/15 <3

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Post #18885

I've heard the one where if your skin breaks out more, your future daughter is "stealing your beauty". I remember that because when Melissa Rycroft was pregnant with her first child, she went on The Talk and some of the hosts guessed what gender her child was before she revealed it. Julie Chen noticed her skin was really clear so she predicted Melissa was having a boy. Sara Gilbert guessed a girl but I don't know what her reasoning was. Then Leah Remini asked her if her husband was promiscuous when the child was conceived. Melissa said yes, so Leah predicted she was having a girl. And Leah and Sara turned out to be correct.

I hope you have a girl since everyone I know is having boys lmao.gif. My cousin Sarah, my cousin-in-law Kayla and Jill Duggar are all having boys.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Post #18886

Thanks for that list JoAnna. Bookmarking it for the future. haha.gif

Ugh I am getting sick again/

--------------------
+Quote Post
noise
post Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Post #18887

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Oct 24th 2014, 4:12 PM) *

I need to go get ready for dinner with Charles and my mother-in-law, but I'm too busy looking up gender wives tales. lmao.gif Is it bad I've already done a couple and I'm only 5 weeks?

Congrats! Not bad but I'm so surprised you're telling people so soon! Not that it's bad, just surprised. I plan on not telling anyone until like 5-6 months. laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

945 Pages V « < 943 944 945
Reply to this topicStart new topic
11 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: AngelOfMusic8908

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 11:04 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol