Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

204 Pages V « < 201 202 203 204 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lauren Froderman Fan Thread
kaewgb
post Sep 10th 2011, 1:39 AM
Post #4041

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD6: Ellenore Scott
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman

QUOTE(Erestor @ Sep 8th 2011, 6:25 AM) *

I tweeted her the b-day wishes as well and she replied to me. wub.gif
Aww nice wub.gif

--------------------
SYTYCD10: Makenzie Dustman, Jasmine H., Aaron, Paul, Jenna
SYTYCD: Snow, Natalie, Allison, Lauren G., Anya, Pasha, Lacey, Chelsie, tWitch, Comfort, Phillip, Kayla, Ellenore, Jakob, Kathryn, LoFro, Billy, Iveta, Jess, Sasha, Amelia, Cyrus
HeMo, Caitlin Cucchiara, Natalie Reid, Anthony Burrell
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 10th 2011, 1:39 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

*Wallace
post Sep 10th 2011, 12:37 PM
Post #4042

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

QUOTE(lovemykids @ Sep 6th 2011, 4:48 PM) *

She turned 20 today!! heart.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Wow @ Lauren being 20 now. wub.gif Little Lauren is growing up. bye2.gif

Happy belated birthday to her. heart.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. frankie/kevin. caroline/pasha. mark/karen. simon/kristina. sunetra/brendan. jake/janette. | xfuk11: fleur. ben. paul. onlytheyoung. lauren. andrea. stereokicks. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. missy. baylor. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. kym/alli. | antm21: lenox. will. shei. keith. ben. raelia. matthew. kari. | tv7: anita. luke. damian. chris. jessie. reagan. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Sep 11th 2011, 8:49 PM
Post #4043

I know, she seems so much younger. shock.gif

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
i'll say the words that make you
blush
+Quote Post
lovemykids
post Oct 1st 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #4044

These vids were on Patryk's thread and thought they needed to be shared for the LoLovers!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMapZWTEr_4...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0M-6fBXdT4...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zx1uezMD68...feature=related

--------------------

+Quote Post
Erestor
post Oct 1st 2011, 12:34 PM
Post #4045

QUOTE(lovemykids @ Oct 1st 2011, 7:26 PM) *

Oh yes, I forgot to post them here as well, thanks for re-posting! huggy.gif

Lauren is so beautiful. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
lovemykids
post Oct 1st 2011, 12:37 PM
Post #4046

QUOTE(Erestor @ Oct 1st 2011, 1:34 PM) *

Oh yes, I forgot to post them here as well, thanks for re-posting! huggy.gif

Lauren is so beautiful. wub.gif

I didn't mean to steal your thunder original.gif huggy.gif but She is beautiful! wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lilshyaznpsycho
post Nov 11th 2011, 6:26 PM
Post #4047

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. SYTYCD 8: Caitlynn Lawson

OMG I wished LoFro to follow me cuz it's 11.11.11 and she JUST did!!! I can die happy now

--------------------
| Carrie Underwood Fanclub - Fan #177 | Lauren Froderman Fanclub - Fan #37 |
+Quote Post
SyracuseMug
post Nov 21st 2011, 1:46 PM
Post #4048

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. SYTYCD3: Jaimie Goodwin
Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD PO6: Ania Tarnowska

Yesterday I got to meet Lauren. ohyeah.gif yes.gif

A notice popped up on my Facebook a few weeks ago that she'd be coming to Syracuse as part of her convention, seen here.

http://www.lofrodance.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lauren-Frode...225753987461589

I didn't attend the S7 tour, so naturally I hoped this would give me a chance to finally meet her. The only problem is that I'm not a dancer, so the best I could hope for is that they offered a meet & greet package as part of the event. As it turned out, they did. original.gif The website said that up to 25 non-dancers could sign up, and I was happy to pay the small fee that went with it, especially since it included an 8x10 poster and a T-shirt. thumbsup.gif

The convention was held at the Holiday Inn in Liverpool, a suburb north of Syracuse, so I made the drive up there in the afternoon for the meet & greet which began at 4:30. But I arrived a little early to be sure I had time to figure out exactly where to go.

As I waited in the lobby, I had a conversation with a lady from Binghamton whose daughter was taking Lauren's class. This lady told me that someone from her daughter's studio was also in this class and had almost gotten through to Vegas in last season's SYTYCD. This meant that that she had gotten to appear before the judges and probably got a "yes" vote from some of them. So I thought that was pretty cool.

When they finally let us into the room where Lauren was teaching, and where the M&G would be held, the security guys were very polite and friendly, much more so than the security at a typical SYTYCD tour stop. As it turned out, the head usher offered me a place at the beginning of the line, which wouldn't have been my first choice. I would gladly have let all the younger folks go ahead of me. So the upshot is that I was the first person to get Lauren's autograph, and then she posed for a picture with me. heart.gif The only problem is that my camera malfunctioned because the shutter jammed, and I couldn't hold up the line (nor would I have wanted to) while I was trying to fix it.

So Lauren said "I'll get back to you. I promise!" And I took a seat and got to watch while Lauren signed and posed for all the rest, most of them being the girls who had taken her class. So I didn't mind the waiting at all, since it was fun to watch Lauren interact with all of her students and fans. I didn't get to see any of these young dancers in action, but judging from how fit many of them were, and how seriously they obviously took it, I knew there was a lot of strong talent in that room. I kept thinking how much fun it would be to sit in on one of the audition shows for SYTYCD, and see some of these kids really going at it.

Anyway, the line eventually dwindled, I got my camera working, and I finally got my picture with Lauren. Unfortunately, sometimes I can tolerate how I look in such pix, and sometimes I cringe. This time, it was the latter, so I prefer to post this one with a bag over my head. I'm sure anyone reading this would rather see Lauren's pic anyway. laughing.gif I told her I would write to her on Facebook and tell her some of things I had no time to say at the signing, but now I'm not sure if she has a regular Facebook page, so I'm still puzzling over how to send a letter. unsure.gif

Anyway, here is my picture with Lauren (and yes, the bag is an improvement.) grin.gif

IPB Image

Here is a Lauren closeup from that photo.

IPB Image

Here is Lauren signing a poster.

IPB Image

Here's my shirt.

IPB Image

My poster.

IPB Image

And the shirt & poster together.

IPB Image

There are also many pix from the Syracuse event to be found in that second link, above. The Facebook page.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Nov 21st 2011, 6:24 PM
Post #4049

Ahh so happy for you (and jealous at the same time)! I loved reading your recap, thanks so much for sharing. huggy.gif Also LoFro looks gorgeous in the pictures you took. wub.gif

You shouldn't have replaced your head with that bag. tongue.gif I'm sure you didn't look THAT bad. haha.gif

Here's a video of Lauren dancing solo in her class. I don't know if it's from Syracuse, but I just found it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SyracuseMug
post Nov 22nd 2011, 1:33 PM
Post #4050

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. SYTYCD3: Jaimie Goodwin
Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD PO6: Ania Tarnowska

QUOTE(Erestor @ Nov 21st 2011, 6:24 PM) *

Ahh so happy for you (and jealous at the same time)! I loved reading your recap, thanks so much for sharing. huggy.gif Also LoFro looks gorgeous in the pictures you took. wub.gif

You shouldn't have replaced your head with that bag. tongue.gif I'm sure you didn't look THAT bad. haha.gif

Here's a video of Lauren dancing solo in her class. I don't know if it's from Syracuse, but I just found it.

I knew you'd enjoy hearing about it. original.gif I wanted to tell her about you, but I just didn't have any time for a long conversation. That's why I wanted to write her a letter. I did find her personal Facebook which she has limited to her friends and family, so I'll probably send her a message there even if she isn't accepting friend requests. It's the only idea I can think of.

BTW, I forgot to mention that after I had waited about 45 minutes between my first picture attempt and the second one, she still remembered my name. heart.gif Although that may have been helped by the fact that I was just about the only guy in the line who was there for an autograph. laughing.gif

That video might have been from Syracuse, although when I saw her, Lauren was wearing her white convention shirt, like the one I picked up there.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Nov 23rd 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #4051

QUOTE(SyracuseMug @ Nov 22nd 2011, 7:33 PM) *

I knew you'd enjoy hearing about it. original.gif I wanted to tell her about you, but I just didn't have any time for a long conversation. That's why I wanted to write her a letter. I did find her personal Facebook which she has limited to her friends and family, so I'll probably send her a message there even if she isn't accepting friend requests. It's the only idea I can think of.

BTW, I forgot to mention that after I had waited about 45 minutes between my first picture attempt and the second one, she still remembered my name. heart.gif Although that may have been helped by the fact that I was just about the only guy in the line who was there for an autograph. laughing.gif

That video might have been from Syracuse, although when I saw her, Lauren was wearing her white convention shirt, like the one I picked up there.

I did. heart.gif Aww you wanted to tell her about me? That's so sweet. huggy.gif Yeah, she has her personal facebook but like you said, it's only for her friends and family. I usually just tweet her on twitter if I want to tell her something really quick (like birthday wishes). tongue.gif For a longer letter though, I think she should read your message even without accepting friends request.

Aww she's so amazing. wub.gif

Oh ok. I just thought it might have been from Syracuse because it's quite new.

--------------------
+Quote Post
lovemykids
post Dec 6th 2011, 10:34 PM
Post #4052

Syracuse.... awww just caught up on this convo! Loved that you got to meet her original.gif and love the pics you took of her .. how fun that they did a m&g for non-dancers original.gif good for you... and Patryk's right... you shouldn't have covered your face with the bag ... Thanks again for the update original.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
emcee
post Feb 19th 2012, 2:09 AM
Post #4053

Fav. SYTYCD4: Chelsie Hightower
Fav. SYTYCD9: Witney Carson
Fav. SYTYCD9: Lindsay Arnold

Have you all seen Lauren's latest vlog posts, they're just adorable and hilarious wub.gif

latest one

check out her yt channel for the rest, these vlogs are cutest, love her literally heart.gif

--------------------
sig credit to:music_junkierules
IPB Image
sytycd 9: Team ballroom- Witney and Lindsay <3
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Feb 19th 2012, 11:45 AM
Post #4054

She's so crazy and hilarious. haha.gif heart.gif

Just heard "Collide" on the radio and it reminded me of Lauren and Kent. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
soulkissage
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #4055

Fav. SYTYCD5: Evan Kasprzak
Fav. SYTYCD7: Billy Bell
Fav. X Factor: Carly Rose Sonenclar

Lauren is becoming Dominic haha.gif Hopefully never as raunchy fear.gif Thanks for bring the videos over. I always forget to see if she has a new video up huggy.gif

This post has been edited by soulkissage: Feb 20th 2012, 12:57 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Feb 19th 2012, 7:37 PM
Post #4056

Lofro's videos are so cute and funny roll.gif wub.gif

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
i'll say the words that make you
blush
+Quote Post
lovemykids
post Feb 19th 2012, 10:25 PM
Post #4057

wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif Thanks for bringing them over original.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
lovemykids
post Mar 29th 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #4058

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBh1vvxyIWs...layer_embedded#!

Lauren posted this on her fanpage... Dominic is involved somehow also... it starts April 5th... huggy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
moviebuff
post Apr 7th 2012, 3:11 AM
Post #4059

Fav. SYTYCD4: Kherington Payne

Episode 1 Dance Showdown vids:

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
moviebuff
post Apr 17th 2012, 4:47 AM
Post #4060

Fav. SYTYCD4: Kherington Payne

Dance Showdown episode 2 vids:

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

204 Pages V « < 201 202 203 204 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 20th 2014, 9:27 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol