Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

26 Pages V « < 24 25 26   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Hunger Games 2012, The Games Begin p.25, Vote on p.26!
hayden98
post Jul 21st 2012, 12:37 PM
Post #501

Group: Members

I will be excitedly awaiting the next part of the bloodbath. I have to find out if Sahale lives.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Sig: Elliott. AI 13: Jena, Sam, Caleb, Jess, Malaya, Majesty, MK, Emily, Kristen
Hollywood Contestants Thread Jess Meuse Curse Thread
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 21st 2012, 12:37 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

topspinace09
post Jul 21st 2012, 2:16 PM
Post #502

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. ASB5: Jarryd Byrne

THE HUNGER GAMES 2012

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

He ran his fingers through the beautiful hairs and looked at his shiny new prize. When he saw it in the cornucopia, he knew that there was no way he was going to leave without it. Now, it was time to try it out. He saw his target on the opposite side of the cornucopia. He raised his bow and shot and arrow. It struck cleanly through Veelio's abdomen.

"Hmm, not bad!" He bounded back towards the horses and away from the cornucopia as the sound of the cannon blasted. However, he was not able to escape Jayzcek's sight quickly enough. Dionus had made himself an enemy.

Meanwhile, a fight had broken out between two young boys in the middle of the cornucopia. They were fighting for the same backpack full of supplies, and neither would budge. One boy wrestled the other to the ground and they started to violently beat each other.

Jonah smashed his fist into the other boy's skull as hard as he could. As the boy's nose began to bleed, Jonah grabbed the backpack and got up. As he was about to get away, the other boy tripped him and Jonah's face slammed hard into the ground. The other boy grabbed a giant spear and jammed into deep into Jonah's back.

He grabbed the backpack, took out the spear, and walked away without another glance.

"BOOM!"

"Damnit, now I have blood all over my face." Joshick was a pretty boy and he was not pleased with his new look. He was glad Jonah had paid for it.

Sadorah surveyed the cornucopia. There had been quite a few deaths already, but she was hungry for more. She focused her eyes on Conchuss. They looked at each other and sized each other up. And with that, they started walking towards each other…

Camelia was walking through the maze cautiously. As she had gotten deep into the maze, she started seeing that the walls became mirrors. It was creeping her out to see her reflection surrounding her. It was almost like a house of mirrors. Some of the images were distorted and messing with her body proportions. It was almost making her dizzy. She had walked into a mirror or two because she honestly could not tell where the mirrors ended and where they began.

"I really need to find water." Camelia knew that was the first thing she needed to look for. The only problem was, the mazes were closed off. So if she had gone into the wrong maze, then she needed to get out and find another one. But she knew better than to go back to the cornucopia. It had been a slaughterhouse. And she was glad to have escaped. She had been really close to dying, and if it had not been for Raymonios, she would have. She felt bad that he had died in the process of saving her, but she was grateful to be alive.

All Camelia could do now was continue on and hope she had chosen correctly.

Sadorah reached Conchuss and pulled out her knife. As she raised it, she smiled.

"Hey girl! You ready to kill some bitches?" Conchuss laughed.

"Hale to the yes. Let's go find that ho!" Sadorah answered. The two girls had formed a secret female careers alliance during training. Sadorah had explained that the boys would not be allowed. Conchuss was all about girl power anyway.

"Gabyl!" Conchuss yelled. The cornucopia had completely cleared out except for the three women from districts 1, 2, and 4. They were traditionally known as the careers, so it was not surprising that they were the last ones left in the bloodbath. Everyone else who had survived had scurried away.

What was surprising was that two of the career boys were dead. However, that was all Sadorah's doing.

"What?" Gabyl was still hungrily putting things in her bag.

"Where did she go?" Sadorah asked.

"I saw her go into the blue entrance," Gabyl answered. Sadorah turned her head towards the outer paths. She had not noticed it before, but each path had been designated by a different color. It was barely noticeable unless you looked closely. She counted twelve paths in all. That meant people had to have entered the same paths. Which meant more deaths. That made Sadorah happy. She liked to kill, but she would like others to do at least some of the dirty work for her.

"Alright, you have like everything. Let's go!" Conchuss yelled at Gabyl. As Gabyl finally joined up with Conchuss and Sadorah, the three girls started making their way towards the blue tunnel.

Wallyeed and Jesselle were thoroughly nervous as they walked through the green tinted path. It was quite dark, and they had been scared by more than one creepy clown face along the way. The path seemed to have a haunted house type of feel. Clowns happened to be Jesselle's worst fear, so she constantly grabbed ahold of Wallyeed as they made their way through the creepy haunted path.

The two had formed a close bond during training as they were both the youngest and smallest in the competition.

"Why are there so many clowns?" Jesselle said quietly. She was still somewhat hiding behind Wallyeed in case another clown head popped out from the walls.

"Because they know it scares you!" Wallyeed answered. He was not scared of clowns, and his adrenaline was pumping.

"Well, why don't they have something that scares you?" Jesselle asked. Suddenly, as if to answer her, the path became pitch black dark and ghost figures flew out from the walls. Wallyeed shrieked. Jesselle was also kind of freaked out, but could not help but laugh. Wallyeed had just screamed like a girl. She was never going to let him forget about this.

The two boys looked at each other. Neither looked like they were about to back down. Patryk grabbed the ax he had gotten from the cornucopia as he saw the other boy wield his sword. This was going to be a bloody one. What made it even more difficult was the fact that the ground was extremely sticky. It was like they were stepping in cotton candy.

Whoever built this arena had a sick obsession with carnivals. As the boys walked cautiously towards each other through the sticky mess, it was evident that both of them were trying to figure out each other's weaknesses. Patryk looked like he was about to cut a bitch. The other boy gave a dangerous death glare back.

When they finally reached each other, it became a free for all. Patryk swung the ax at the other boy and missed. Meanwhile, the other boy's sword knicked Patryk in the leg as Patryk winced in pain. He hobbled back as he prepared to fight for his life. As the other boy swung his sword once again to finish him off, Patryk dodged the sword and swung his ax at the boy. He caught the other boy's arm, and it became a bloody mess.

The two injured boys were still alive, but only one of them was coming out of this battle. The other boy looked like he was majorly hurt but he was not about to lose this. He grabbed his sword and swung for Patryk's head. Patryk ducked and chucked his ax straight at the boys hips. It missed a little high, and the ax went straight through the boy's abdomen region.

Patryk had cut the boy in two. Both halves fell to the ground lifeless. Patryk collapsed and began to cry. He was thoroughly traumatized. After half an hour, he stood up, tears still surrounding his eyes, and looked over at the boy he had annihilated.

"I'm sorry Elli." And with that he hobbled slowly away. He needed to find somewhere safe. With only good leg, he was officially prey. He barely heard the sound of the cannon behind him.

This post has been edited by topspinace09: Aug 9th 2012, 11:59 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Jul 21st 2012, 2:49 PM
Post #503

Interesting @ the female careers only alliance shocked.gif

--------------------
Sig: Elliott. AI 13: Jena, Sam, Caleb, Jess, Malaya, Majesty, MK, Emily, Kristen
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Jul 30th 2012, 2:20 AM
Post #504

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

Also, I am sure that Megaleyah is going to die, but I am glad it has not happened yet.

You should keep a running tally of who is dead and who is not.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
OB2 April 19
SYTYCD2013: Tamara Arruti, Jenna Johnson AU4: Yukino
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
topspinace09
post Jul 30th 2012, 6:25 PM
Post #505

roll.gif I can't even remember who I wrote dying and who I wrote living. The amount of people dying was predetermined though before the votes came in and it is not over! I just haven't had the motivation to write. fear.gif Even though classes are over and I broke up/but am still hooking up with my bf. giggle.gif

I will do some stuff this week hopefully!

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
brownies
post Jul 31st 2012, 12:25 AM
Post #506

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

veelio died fast crying.gif

--------------------
Spencer Lloyd | Sam Woolf | Jess Meuse | Majesty Rose | Alex Preston
Ethan Harris | Briston Maroney | Casey Thrasher
+Quote Post
topspinace09
post Aug 10th 2012, 12:58 AM
Post #507

THE HUNGER GAMES 2012

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

The boy grabbed Jesselle's long blond hair and pulled her down as hard as he could. She fell hard to the ground and the boy immediately closed his hand around her neck and started squeezing as hard as he could. Jesselle desperately tried to fight him off, but the boy was too strong. She was starting to see stars.

Sahale and Brandy looked at each other. Both girls looked like they had major fight in their eyes. Sahale took a step forward and Brandy smiled. She yanked her wrist and the wire trap she had set closed in on Sahale's legs. Sahale immediately fell to the ground in pain. The wire cut into her ankles like a sharp knife.

Camelia could not help but feel like she was being followed. She looked behind her. No one. She listened carefully but heard nothing. It was starting to get really dark the further she got into the maze. There were no more mirrors. How was she ever going to see? Where would she sleep? She was desperately sick to her stomach with fear. She should have at least found someone to partner up with. But she always had that fault. She could never rely on others. She trusted no one. Especially in a death game with only one survivor...She heard it again. Her head quickly spun around...

Nothing.

Where the hell was Wallyeed??? She saw her life flash before her and she felt her final breaths escaping her as the boy on top of her was winning. And then, Jesselle felt peace. She could breathe again. She heard the faint boom of the cannon in the distance. She was dead. Or was she? She opened her eyes and could feel herself breathing comfortably again. The hands around her neck no longer there. She still saw stars so she could not make out anything. Was she in heaven?

"Where the heck is she?" Sadorah was not amused. She had a plan. She had to kill her. And Conchuss and Gabyl were being useless because they were just strolling slowly behind. "PICK IT UP YOU BITCHES!"

"Ohmigod, what is your damage?" Conchuss snapped back. She was sick of Sadorah's annoying attitude. "Why do you care so much about this stupid girl? Like honestly, she doesn't even have a chance. It's not like she's from a good district."

Gabyl just sat back and smiled. She was hoping the two girls would argue until it escalated into physical annihilation. She grinned evilly.

"You know what, I don't appreciate you screaming at me." Sadorah raised her knife.

"Oh please, you think I'm scared of you? Bring it bitch." Conchuss grabbed her spear and prepared to fight.

Sadorah looked at Gabyl and she just smiled. At that moment, Conchuss lunged at Sadorah and launched the spear at Sadorah's head. Sadorah barely dodged it before shoving her knives straight into Conchuss's eyes.

Conchuss fell to the ground a bloody mess.

"You stupid bitch." Sadorah walked over to Conchuss's lifeless body, quickly pulled out her knives and cleaned off the blood with Conchuss's clothes. She then looked at Gabyl and started walking deeper into the tunnel.

Sahale felt helpless as she saw Brandy walk towards her. Brandy took out a large sword and looked ready for the kill. As she was closing in on Sahale, Brandy felt her foot sink into the ground into a hole. She quickly took it out, but she was too late.

Jesselle turned her head and stared into the lifeless baby blues of a dead Peetra. He had an ax stuck in his head and the blood was dripping down profusely. She screamed.

"JESSELLE! JESSELLE! Are you okay? Ohmigosh! You're alive! Thank God!" Wallyeed was crouched over her and trying to will her back to life.

"You saved me...wait where'd you go?" Jesselle felt her voice return as the fresh new air filled her lungs.

"The tunnel started turning into a forest. There are trees around us now. I just climbed up to see if I could find some shelter. It's getting dark. But then I heard you scream and ran back. I'm sorry, I should have told you I was leaving for a bit." Wallyeed looked sincerely sorry. And he had saved her life.

"Thank you. For saving me." Jesselle sat up and looked at Peetra. "I feel bad for him even though he tried to kill me."

"Yeah, I would have asked him to work with us if he hadn't been trying to choke you to death." Wallyeed wanted the younger tributes to band together. But this was not going to work. They were already at a disadvantage. If they started killing each other, they were doomed. One of the older tributes would win. He was not even sure how many younger tributes were left. But all he knew was that if they banded together to kill the older tributes first, then he had a much better shot at winning. If he and Jesselle were final two, he liked his chances of finishing the whole thing off.

Jayzcek was wandering around the river he had found. The water would be crucial to his survival. He saw Jordelia in the corner of his eye. The two had formed a close bond over the past few days during training. They knew if they teamed up they would have a better chance at winning the whole thing. They were determined to do anything for a victory.

"I want to find Dionus." Jayzcek said angrily.

"It's getting dark, we need to rest." Jordelia knew Jayzcek was angry and emotional, but in this "game" it was crucial to be patient. She knew she had to reign in the crazy of the angry gay man full of vengeance.

"I can't sleep right now." Jayczek could feel his adrenaline pumping.

"Do you really want to kill him so soon? He's so pretty." Jordelia was joking.

"JORDELIA! I am not making decisions based on how hot guys are!" Jayzcek could not help but giggle a little.

"He was cuter than Veelio." Jordelia smiled.

"Yes, well Dionus and I are not going to do it under a tree while people try to kill us. OK THANKS. We're finding him tomorrow and killing him!" Jayzcek was annoyed, but glad to have Jordelia's company.

"Good night, JJ!" Jordelia chimed.

"Ew, no more nicknames," Jayzcek ordered.

Jordelia giggled.

The tracker jackers attacked like vultures. Sahale watched as they closed in on Brandy who was screaming and desperately trying to get away. But she had no fighting chance. She had collapsed not even ten feet away from Sahale. Unfortunately, that meant the trackers were not far enough away from Sahale. She felt their stings penetrate her immobile body as the blood in her legs was still seeping out from Brandy's wires. Darkness set it, and two more booms of the cannon sounded.

Sadorah and Gabyl saw her. They steadily creeped closer and closer. Sadorah grabbed the girl from behind and wrestled her to the ground. The girl screamed and screamed. Sadorah pulled out a knife and shoved it towards the girl's head. The girl fought as hard as she could to keep the knife from piercing her. Sadorah tried push her neck to the ground with her other arm, but this gave the girl a chance to knock the knife from Sadorah's hand.

"GABYL!" Sadorah was asking for an assist.

Gabyl emerged from the shadows wielding a large sword. She raised it and started to swing it downwards. Before it reached the helpless girl's head, Gabyl felt a sharp pang in her back. She fell to the ground, dead.

"BOOM!"

Sadorah looked up confused to see Gabyl face down with an arrow in her back. This momentary shock gave Camelia the chance to knock Sadorah off. She grabbed the knife and stabbed it at Sadorah's head. Sadorah easily dodged it and kneed Camelia in the abdomen causing her to lose her breath. Sadorah stole the knife from Camelia's hands and raised it ready to finish her off.

But just as she was about to shove the knife into Camelia's head, another Asian grabbed her hair and shoved her away from Camelia. Megaleyah kicked Sadorah in the face and smashed her head into a mirror. It shattered into pieces. But Sadorah was still not dead. Her face and mouth full of blood, she grabbed a large shard of mirror and was about to chuck it at Megaleyah when a knife struck cleanly through her throat. The shard slipped through Sadorah's fingers as the cannon sounded once more.

Megaleyah turned around to see Camelia smiling. She had thrown the knife at Sadorah. Megaleyah helped a weak Camelia up. They looked at each other and grinned.

"Fierce Asian Girl alliance?" Megaleyah asked.

"Fierce Asian Girl alliance!" Camelia confirmed.

"Well that was a scary battle. Sadorah scared the crap out of me from day one. She was so lethal. I can't believe we killed her!" Megaleyah exclaimed. "I wasn't even sure if I was going to help you because I felt like I would probably die if I did!"

"Well, shooting an arrow at Gabyl first was definitely smart." Camelia was impressed that Megaleyah had archery skills.

"What are you talking about?" Megaleyah was genuinely confused. "Gabyl was here?"

"Yeah, you shot an arrow at her!" Camelia laughed.

"No I didn't." Megaleyah looked at her with worry.

"Then, wait, if you didn't, who did?" Camelia immediately turned around ready for another attacker.

Zo looked up at the night sky lying comfortably in the bank by the river. The show was starting...

District 1 - CONCHUSS

District 1 - HAYDEN

District 2 - SADORAH

District 2 - JIMYR

District 3 - BRANDY

District 4 - GABYL

District 5 - RAYMONIOS

District 7 - VEELIO

District 8 - SAMANNI

District 8 - PEETRA

District 9 - SAHALE

District 9 - JONAH

District 10 - VIKKI

District 10 - ELLI

Wow, it had been a very productive day indeed. 14 deaths including pretty much all of the careers. Stupid careers. She laughed to herself. Only 10 left. This could be easier to win than she had thought.

"Hopefully they'll all finish each other off by tomorrow," she laughed to herself before she fell asleep without a worry. No one would be able to find her...

VOTE TO KILL!

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
topspinace09
post Aug 10th 2012, 12:11 PM
Post #508

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

Wallard if you could change the subbie to: The Games Begin p.25, Vote on p.26!

Love ya! Thanks!

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Aug 10th 2012, 2:56 PM
Post #509

Awwwwwwwwwwww @ Sahale dieng too. crying.gif brokenheart.gif Daaaaaaang @ 14 dead shocked.gif

This post has been edited by hayden98: Aug 10th 2012, 2:57 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
topspinace09
post Aug 10th 2012, 4:58 PM
Post #510

QUOTE(hayden98 @ Aug 10th 2012, 3:56 PM) *

Awwwwwwwwwwww @ Sahale dieng too. crying.gif brokenheart.gif Daaaaaaang @ 14 dead shocked.gif

crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

Poor Sahale. I loved her. sad.gif She was supposed to be one of the sweet ones.

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Aug 11th 2012, 8:06 AM
Post #511

QUOTE(topspinace09 @ Aug 10th 2012, 5:58 PM) *

crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

Poor Sahale. I loved her. sad.gif She was supposed to be one of the sweet ones.

Maybe there should be a dead tributes games so she can have another chance where she'll hopefully not run into the female 3. crying.gif

If it makes me feel better Sahale was 13th place. sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
topspinace09
post Aug 12th 2012, 1:33 PM
Post #512

QUOTE(hayden98 @ Aug 11th 2012, 9:06 AM) *

Maybe there should be a dead tributes games so she can have another chance where she'll hopefully not run into the female 3. crying.gif

If it makes me feel better Sahale was 13th place. sad.gif

sad.gif

Sahale and Brandy should've been the last two girls killed. I just had Sadorah as the last one because she got a higher score in the previous tributes poll and was awarded extra screen time. Brandy was the 6th place female vote-getter and Sahale was 7th. sad.gif So yeah, I guess if you add the boys, she was 13th or 14th.

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
wild.hope
post Aug 19th 2012, 9:50 PM
Post #513

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Brandy was my pre-show fav just 'cuz she looks like Clove/Isabelle. SAD DAY.

--------------------
+Quote Post
topspinace09
post Aug 19th 2012, 9:55 PM
Post #514

Awww huggy.gif crying.gif

At least Jordelia is still alive! giggle.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Aug 22nd 2012, 6:05 PM
Post #515

QUOTE(topspinace09 @ Aug 12th 2012, 2:33 PM) *

sad.gif

Sahale and Brandy should've been the last two girls killed. I just had Sadorah as the last one because she got a higher score in the previous tributes poll and was awarded extra screen time. Brandy was the 6th place female vote-getter and Sahale was 7th. sad.gif So yeah, I guess if you add the boys, she was 13th or 14th.

Bummer. crying.gif You should've let the Top 14 live than bleh.gif But's that's okay. I like the remaining ten. huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
brownies
post Aug 24th 2012, 6:58 AM
Post #516

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

I WANTED A JAYZECK AND VEELIO ACTION IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN blarg.gif

--------------------
Spencer Lloyd | Sam Woolf | Jess Meuse | Majesty Rose | Alex Preston
Ethan Harris | Briston Maroney | Casey Thrasher
+Quote Post
JaYna
post Sep 8th 2012, 4:35 AM
Post #517

Is this still on? .... Because I just voted roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
everything will be ok in the end - if it's not ok it's not the end...
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Nov 9th 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #518

bye1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

26 Pages V « < 24 25 26
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 7:11 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol