Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1125 Pages V « < 1123 1124 1125   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Off Topic Thread
NanCEyeBuck
post Today, 7:17 AM
Post #22481

Group: Members

Sadie and Mark were so cute last night, doing a take-off on Mario Bros. I was never really into video games (prefer outdoor sports), so I wasn't particularly familiar with Mario Bros., but I could really appreciate it. So, they are in the final three, winner to be named tonight. Derek and his partner were eliminated last night and Derek tweeted his support for Sadie and Mark! thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by NanCEyeBuck: Today, 7:30 AM

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Today, 7:17 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

stylin1188
post Today, 9:16 AM
Post #22482

QUOTE(NanCEyeBuck @ Nov 25th 2014, 7:17 AM) *

Sadie and Mark were so cute last night, doing a take-off on Mario Bros. I was never really into video games (prefer outdoor sports), so I wasn't particularly familiar with Mario Bros., but I could really appreciate it. So, they are in the final three, winner to be named tonight. Derek and his partner were eliminated last night and Derek tweeted his support for Sadie and Mark! thumbsup.gif

They were really cute.. I think Mark and Sadie really wants it. I hope they win .

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
NanCEyeBuck
post Today, 9:50 AM
Post #22483

QUOTE(stylin1188 @ Nov 25th 2014, 10:16 AM) *

They were really cute.. I think Mark and Sadie really wants it. I hope they win .

Yeah, I do also. But, at least they made it to the final three. And Sadie has no prior dance experience.

I saw Liam Payne of One Direction came to visit her and also tweeted to vote for her. If many of his 18.5 million followers do, that should help!

--------------------
+Quote Post
tfortexas
post Today, 9:54 AM
Post #22484

I'm hoping for Sadie also, but I think Alfonso might win. I'm hoping all Duck Dynasty fans will vote, vote, vote.

--------------------
+Quote Post
NanCEyeBuck
post Today, 10:04 AM
Post #22485

QUOTE(tfortexas @ Nov 25th 2014, 10:54 AM) *

I'm hoping for Sadie also, but I think Alfonso might win. I'm hoping all Duck Dynasty fans will vote, vote, vote.

I think the judges are pushing Alfonso. I really do like him (seems like a really nice guy) and thought he was very good also. I did get a little tired of him constantly saying how much he was hurting but he would get thru it. Once or twice, OK.....But he kept talking about it. Also, I think Alfonso has done some professional dancing on Broadway, but I'm not sure.

I also think the other couple are very good; I just get a little tired of all the romantic/sexual tension drama stuff.

Anyway, I'm fine with whoever wins (it's not like their careers depend on it) haha.gif

This post has been edited by NanCEyeBuck: Today, 10:05 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

1125 Pages V « < 1123 1124 1125
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 25th 2014, 6:18 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol