Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

47 Pages V « < 45 46 47   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elliott's Idol/Voice/X Factor/etc. Lists, I'll think of a better name later.
jstxanothrxstory
post Feb 15th 2014, 1:56 AM
Post #921

Group: Members

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

AMERICAN IDOL 13 | TOP 16 GUYS RANKING

I realize that 6 of these 16 guys will not perform, which is why I am doing this ranking like this.

16 | JORDAN BRISBANE
IPB Image
I would be more enraged by his inclusion into the Top 30, but he’s easily one of the five cut next week.

15 | EMMANUEL ZIDOR
IPB Image
Ditto for Emmanuel. Also, Jacob Lusk called. He wants his stank back.

14 | CALEB JOHNSON
IPB Image
He annoys me.

13 | ETHAN HARRIS
IPB Image
He annoys me.

12 | DEXTER ROBERTS
IPB Image
He annoys me.

11 | MAURICE TOWSEND
IPB Image
Who?

10 | MALCOLM ALLEN
IPB Image
Who?

09 | CASEY THRASHER
IPB Image
Who?

08 | BEN BRILEY
IPB Image
Meh.

07 | CJ HARRIS
IPB Image
Meh.

06 | GEORGE LOVEE
IPB Image
He is above meh, but I wouldn’t call myself a fan.

05 | NECO STARR
IPB Image
He is also a bit more above meh, but he’s not making the Top 13, so I’m not gonna get invested.

omg, we’re finally getting to some relevant p33n this season.

04 | SPENCER LLOYD
IPB Image
His last two Hollywood performances weren’t the best, but his audition and first Hollywood performance made me swoon. :web:

03 | SAM WOOLF
IPB Image
Well at least if he wins, I’ll like another winner. wub.gif

02 | ALEX PRESTON
IPB Image
I dig his vibe.

01 | BRISTON MARONEY
IPB Image
Whatever, haters gonna hate. kiss.gif I know his tone is polarizing, but I absolutely adore it and see great things happening for him. Also he’s cute.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT~
16. Jordan Brisbane
15. Emmanuel Zidor
14. Caleb Johnson
13. Ethan Harris
12. Dexter Roberts
11. Maurice Townsend
10. Malcolm Allen
09. Casey Thrasher
08. Ben Briley
07. CJ Harris
06. George Lovett
05. Neco Starr
04. Spencer Lloyd
03. Sam Woolf
02. Alex Preston
01. Briston Maroney

This post has been edited by jstxanothrxstory: Feb 15th 2014, 1:58 AM

--------------------
I Andrew. » Last.fm. Lee-DeWyze.net. Twitter.
IPB Image IPB Image
AI13: Jessica. Caleb. Sam. Jena. Alex. » SYTYCDA4: Jay. Zoey. Sam. Eden. Michael. » TV6: Clarissa. Jake. Kat.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 15th 2014, 1:56 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

jstxanothrxstory
post Feb 15th 2014, 2:10 AM
Post #922

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

AMERICAN IDOL 13 | TOP 15 GIRLS RANKING

I realize that 5 of these 15 girls will not perform, which is why I am doing this ranking like this.

15 | BRANDY NEELLY
IPB Image
I’m slightly burned out on rooting for country after Skylar, Paul, Janelle and Kree, but fix your make-up and then we’ll talk.

14 | MARRIALLE SELLERS
IPB Image
NHFT.

13 | ANDRINA BROGDEN
IPB Image
Who?

12 | MALAYA WATSON
IPB Image
Who?

11 | KRISTEN O’CONNOR
IPB Image
Meh.

10 | M.K. NOBILETTE
[img][/img]
Meh as well, but I am rooting for her because #YayGay.

09 | BRIANA OAKLEY
IPB Image
She’s like one level above meh. But if I hear the judges go SHE’S ONLY 17!!!!! every time she performs, she will be moving down this list.

08 | BRIA ANIA
IPB Image
I know I’ve made this joke a gazillion times and all, but seriously.

07 | AUSTIN WOLFE
IPB Image
I remember liking her? In retrospect, I’d probably have her a few spots lower but oh well.

06 | KENZIE HALL
IPB Image
I don’t really remember much about her other than her cover of Can’t Touch Us, so hopefully she keeps doing things like that.

05 | MAJESTY YORK
IPB Image
I didn’t see her audition (heard it was great, though), but her cover of 1234 was amaze.

04 | JILLIAN JENSEN
IPB Image
I can’t be the only one that wants her to duet with Demi Lovato in the AI13 finale.

03 | EMILY PIRIZ
IPB Image
In the event she Darkhorses her way through this season, I just want to point out that I was a fan of hers from when the spoilers came out. kiss.gif

02 | JENA IRENA
IPB Image
Ditto. Also her name is pronounced Gina. IT IS FITTING.

01 | JESSICA MEUSE
IPB Image
Flawless Queen. wub.gif I’m trying not to get too attached because she’ll probably get cut next week, but I have hope.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT~
15. Brandy Neelly
14. Marrialle Sellers
13. Andrina Brogden
12. Malaya Watson
11. Kristen O’Connor
10. M.K. Nobilette
09. Briana Oakley
08. Bria Anai
07. Austin Wolfe
06. Kenzie Hall
05. Majesty York
04. Jillian Jensen
03. Emily Piriz
02. Jena Irene
01. Jessica Meuse

--------------------
I Andrew. » Last.fm. Lee-DeWyze.net. Twitter.
IPB Image IPB Image
AI13: Jessica. Caleb. Sam. Jena. Alex. » SYTYCDA4: Jay. Zoey. Sam. Eden. Michael. » TV6: Clarissa. Jake. Kat.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 15th 2014, 2:13 AM
Post #923

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI13: Dexter Roberts

LEAVE ME A COMMENT~
16. Jordan Brisbane: Aww I like him and think he's a sweet kid. Nice voice and I like him well enough.
15. Emmanuel Zidor: He's a good singer and has a fun and vibrant personality and he can crack me up. Although he did annoy me on groups week, so yeah kind of a mixed bag.
14. Caleb Johnson: I enjoyed his version of "Radioactive" but besides that, I haven't cared much for him. He doesn't seem authentic to me either.
13. Ethan Harris: Again, he's such a nice and likable guy and I just really like him as a person. It's a shame his voice is so weak.
12. Dexter Roberts: Solid country singer but he's that kind of country singer I just don't like at all.
11. Maurice Townsend: I really like his voice and really like him... although I can only remember his hollywood solo and how he had his 4 kids in his audition.
10. Malcolm Allen: He grew a lot on me when I rewatched his Hollywood solo. It was okay for me the first time but I ended up really liking it.
09. Casey Thrasher: He was overrated to me for most of the competition thus far, but I enjoyed his final sing-off in front of the judges.
08. Ben Briley: Meh. His "Stars" wasn't bad and I kinda liked it but I don't think I liked anything else from him.
07. CJ Harris: He's really good and seems quite versatile so I like him.
06. George Lovett: I only remembered his "I Won't Give Up" but I kinda loved that, so i'm a fan.
05. Neco Starr: He's my favorite guy at the moment and I've been a fan of his since Season 11. I'm already preparing myself for his robbery come Tuesday/Wednesday. noexpression.gif
04. Spencer Lloyd: I mostly agree with your comments except him making me swoon, but I liked his audition, loved his "Say Something" but the other times we saw him were just alright/decent. I really like his voice so i hope he steps it up.
03. Sam Woolf: He will probably win, but I like him from what I remembered. I liked his last Hollywood solo more than what I remembered.
02. Alex Preston: Unique and talented but I'm not really a huge fan of his. But he could grow on me if he does more "Scream & Shout" kind of stuff.
01. Briston Maroney: LOL well you already know my thoughts. I can't stand his voice/tone, but I don't dislike him as a person. But it's funny how your favorite male is my overall least fave.

Frig, you already posted the girls. I'm tired after these guys comments. roll2.gif

--------------------
ai13: emily. malaya. caleb. kristen. dexter. jessica. jena. | dwts18: meryl/maks. charlie/sharna. amy/derek. danica/val. james/peta. cody/witney. candace/mark. | tar24: brendon/rachel. caroline/jennifer. dave/connor. | sur28: tasha. spencer. woo. morgan. | bbc2: ika. neda. adel. jon. heather. | sytycdau4: patric. ashleigh. jay. michael. renelle. lauren. eden. | credit: Elliott for the av.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 15th 2014, 2:30 AM
Post #924

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI13: Dexter Roberts

LEAVE ME A COMMENT~
15. Brandy Neelly: Aww lol I actually like her right now. Her last solo impressed me.
14. Marrialle Sellers: Wow we agree. I liked her audition, although that was overrated. Her "Wrecking Ball" was kind of a wreck tbh.
13. Andrina Brogden: She's average but I kinda liked her "Burn" for some reason.
12. Malaya Watson: I like her although she seems on/off but when she's on, she's really good.
11. Kristen O’Connor: I really like her, her voice and she's gorgeous.
10. M.K. Nobilette: I don't really care for her voice. Also if you're Team Gay, why is she the only one without a photo? ermm.gif
09. Briana Oakley: I really like her a lot and she impresses me more and more each time I see her. I loved her "Royals" and Emeli cover. heart.gif Although I'm trying not to have her be my favorite because that's so predictable of me. fear.gif
08. Bria Anai: lmao I already knew before clicking the link. I liked her last Hollywood solo and thought that was really good.
07. Austin Wolfe: She's cute and I like her but liked her less on rewatch. I love "Radioactive" but want to hear her sing something else.
06. Kenzie Hall: Yeah I really liked her CHU cover a lot so if she keeps that up, I can grow to like her more. She's adorable though.
05. Majesty York: I liked her audition and "1,2,3,4" but her last solo was really bad... so I'm on the fence.
04. Jillian Jensen: LOL your comments. roll2.gif I'm on the fence about her... but I guess I like her well enough.
03. Emily Piriz: I didn't remember her much early on at all, but "Stars" had me sold. She also reminds me of Amanda from SYTYCDCA3, so that's a plus in my book.
02. Jena Irene: Another one of your faves that I really like. But yeah she's great and got a powerful voice and really like her.
01. Jessica Meuse: She's good, talented and is slowly winning me over. I really liked her original song and parts of her sing-off from this week. It's just hard for me to forgive her when she butchered a Beyoncé song though. brokenheart.gif That and I don't really care for her personality. fear.gif

--------------------
ai13: emily. malaya. caleb. kristen. dexter. jessica. jena. | dwts18: meryl/maks. charlie/sharna. amy/derek. danica/val. james/peta. cody/witney. candace/mark. | tar24: brendon/rachel. caroline/jennifer. dave/connor. | sur28: tasha. spencer. woo. morgan. | bbc2: ika. neda. adel. jon. heather. | sytycdau4: patric. ashleigh. jay. michael. renelle. lauren. eden. | credit: Elliott for the av.
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Feb 15th 2014, 10:31 AM
Post #925

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

LEAVE ME A COMMENT~
16. Jordan Brisbane - NTY.
15. Emmanuel Zidor - Eh.
14. Caleb Johnson - NTY.
13. Ethan Harris - Eh.
12. Dexter Roberts - Decentish.
11. Maurice Townsend - Meh.
10. Malcolm Allen - Who?
09. Casey Thrasher - Decentish.
08. Ben Briley - I like him. original.gif
07. CJ Harris - LOVE. Easily in my top 5 guys.
06. George Lovett - ^
05. Neco Starr - Decent.
04. Spencer Lloyd - Audition was nice and so was "Say Something," but that original...yeesh.
03. Sam Woolf - wub.gif
02. Alex Preston - Best. Guy. This. Season. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
01. Briston Maroney - He's OK.

15. Brandy Neelly - I miss the cute hair she had last season in Hollywood...and girlllll that makeup has Got. To. Go.
14. Marrialle Sellers - Meh.
13. Andrina Brogden - NTY.
12. Malaya Watson - NTY.
11. Kristen O’Connor - She's OK.
10. M.K. Nobilette - She's pretty decent.
09. Briana Oakley - Love her!
08. Bria Anai - She's good.
07. Austin Wolfe - Flawless Queen #1 wub.gif
06. Kenzie Hall - Flawless Queen #2 wub.gif
05. Majesty York - She's awesome
04. Jillian Jensen - Love her
03. Emily Piriz - LOVE HER!!! I too was a fan when the spoilers came out.
02. Jena Irene - She's decent.
01. Jessica Meuse - Also pretty decent.

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
AI13: Alex Preston & Jena Irene <3
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SpaceTiger
post Feb 21st 2014, 2:12 AM
Post #926

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox
Fav. TV4: Amber Carrington

Even though a bunch of these peeps are gone, gone, gone I figured I'd comment anyway.

16. Jordan Brisbane - I ain't gonna hate on this little guy because he was already used as blatantly obvious cannon fodder. He has vocal talent that he needs to work on for about 5-10 years.
15. Emmanuel Zidor - Him getting placed in the semifinals was worth it only to see that absolutely ridiculous strut around the stage. I was expecting him to fall on his face or break a hip from all that nonsense.
14. Caleb Johnson - He kind of looks like a tubby rat, but I like his voice well enough. Get a haircut though, please.
13. Ethan Harris - I remember watching the Final Judgment episode and being totally dumbfounded when this guy showed up for what was definitely the first time since his audition to grab a spot in the top 30. It was really freaking weird.
12. Dexter Roberts - He's definitely typical country man. He's a pretty good singer though, so there's that at least.
11. Maurice Townsend - His kids were adorable. And his voice solid. That ain't enough to really warrant a lot of attention though seeing as I don't remember anything else.
10. Malcolm Allen - I thought he was good, but his last performance was a mess so it made it easy for me to not care.
09. Casey Thrasher - His name is cool. And I'm a bit surprised he didn't get the chance to sing. But meh. Not torn up about that.
08. Ben Briley - It doesn't seem to be a popular opinion really, but for some inexplicable reason I like him quite a bit. Shrug. No idea why honestly.
07. CJ Harris - Look, it's great that you're passionate and all, but there comes a point where you simply can't get away with howling out of tune and with sense of direction without it sounding bad. When he reigns that in, I enjoy him a lot.
06. George Lovett - His voice was too busy for me. It was a bit exasperating to listen.
05. Neco Starr - I enjoyed his flair for the dramatic. I would've liked to see him appear in a Beetlejuice suit with a matching fedora. That's all I got.
04. Spencer Lloyd - Sorry, nhft.
03. Sam Woolf - He's so pleasant, in every aspect he's shown. His grandpa is also pleasant. Most importantly, he's a really good singer.
02. Alex Preston Intriguing. That's what he is. I think he's a more talented musician than singer, so I look forward to creativity that he'll bring to spice up his performances.
01. Briston Maroney - I'm sorry, I just can't listen to his tone. It ain't gonna work for me.

15. Brandy Neelly - I liked her, bummed that she didn't sing. The makeup was ridiculous though.
14. Marrialle Sellers - Trainwreck.
13. Andrina Brogden - Irrelevant. You know you were glossed over when your "best" performance was Burn by Ellie Goulding.
12. Malaya Watson - She's a definitely a bit too much and I'm baffled as to why she got the pimp spot for the girls. She's a decent singer, but she ain't a powerhouse like the judges insist.
11. Kristen O’Connor - Boring singer. And despite being beautiful, she makes uuuuugly faces when she sings. Shallow.
10. M.K. Nobilette - Compared to the young and erratic nature of the top girls, I appreciate her poise and consistency. And her voice is very pleasant. I like her a lot.
09. Briana Oakley - She can sing it, but she can't feel it. You need both.
08. Bria Anai - "I want to be known for my lips." Sure you do, honey. Great life goal.
07. Austin Wolfe - Gorgeous and with an interesting voice. I would've liked to see her perform on Tuesday. Oh well.
06. Kenzie Hall - I would've liked to see Kenzie go too. Not that torn up about it though. She wasn't amazing.
05. Majesty York - Definitely my favorite girl. For me, she's super infectious and has one of those intangible qualities about her that just draws me in. I really enjoy her voice too.
04. Jillian Jensen - I don't remember her voice.
03. Emily Piriz - She definitely faked it for her semifinals performance, but her Solo round song was real and genuine and sand exquisitely. Get back to that, girl.
02. Jena Irene - Another one of my favorite girls, with Majesty and MK. Her voice is gorgeous and so is she. She's also amazing at the piano, which I appreciate being a pianist myself. Her Wild Card performance was great.
01. Jessica Meuse - She's had some great performances, and some duds. I like her, but I'm not sure she's great at covers. Her strength has been in her originals. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

--------------------
The Voice

Amber Carrington <3 / Michelle Chamuel

Tessanne Chin / James Wolpert

American Idol

Caleb Johnson / Jena Irene

Alex Preston / Jessica Muese
+Quote Post

47 Pages V « < 45 46 47
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 21st 2014, 7:24 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol