Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David Archuleta Calendar Ordering Details, All Proceeds benefit ChildFund International
jenleighbarry
post Jun 9th 2012, 3:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

After working on photos since December and the creation of each calendar page since April, the calendars are done!

All net proceeds will be donated to ChildFund International in honor of David Archuleta. http://www.childfund.org/

CLICK EACH CALENDAR LINKS BELOW AND IT WILL TAKE YOU DIRECTLY TO THE ORDER PAGE OF THAT SPECIFIC CALENDAR (requires Adobe Flash)[/u]

Calendar 1: Be Inspired to Believe (this is the more spiritual calendar)[/u]

https://www.createphotoproducts.com/CreateP...%20to%20Believe

Calendar 2: David Archuleta 1
https://www.createphotoproducts.com/CreateP...20Archuleta%201

Payment methods accepted: [u]Visa, MC, PayPal

Calendar size: 8.5 x 11 or 11x14 XL (to select this size use pull-down menu)

Cost: $23.28 for 8.5x11 plus $5 s/h (US residents)
$33.28 for 11x14 XL plus $5 (US residents)

Please check costs for international shipping: http://www.createphotocalendars.com/pricing.htm

Even more, you can order any number of different calendar projects together and if they're going to the same ship to address, the cost is a flat-fee of $5 for all projects

How to Order: [u]
Click Buy: it will ask you to create a new account as this allows you to track your order.

Order: Provide Quantity, Select Binder color, Select size (standard 8.5x11 or 11x14 XL), Enter address, shipping method. The regular cost to ship is a flat $5 for calendars shipped in the US. (while on the site, please check shipping cost for International orders, which in my opinion is low compared to other calendar sites I have used). Shipping link: http://www.createphotocalendars.com/pricing.htm

Order Summary: Review your order. Check Out: Enter your payment method

This project was inspired by David Archuleta who partnered with ChildFund for his “My Kind of Christmas” concert tour in December. He believes that if each of us says YES to helping ChildFund by sponsoring a child or donate money, that these kids who have always heard the word no, will finally be told YES to water, food, education and fulfilling their dreams, something many of us assume will take for granted will always be there.

This project is my way of saying thank you to David for always being an inspiration to me and to all of his fans by encouraging us all to follow our dreams, which he has shown can be challenging and scary but it is exactly those challenges that make it worth achieving. It is also David’s wish that by helping ChildFund ( http://www.childfund.org/ ) we can help these children follow their dreams.

This was a very fun and educational project and probably the most memorable. Of the two calendars, the spiritual calendar is truly my favorite. The reason this calendar is more special to me are because the passages used in the calendar are from fans and family who I asked if they could provide me with passages that made them think of David. I thought this calendar was a great way to show my appreciation and respect for David’s choice to leave the comforts of what he knows behind, to help and serve those who are truly in need of someone like him in their lives. I am so honored and blessed to be a fan of David because even though he is gone for two years, he is still finding ways to be a part of all of us and because he left us with someone who is keeping the flame lite, Kari! Thank You Kari for being the angel you are. We love you.

Thank you for helping to raise money and awareness to a very special organization to David Archuleta.

**** David Archuleta's management APPROVED THIS PROJECT and ChildFund International allowed me to use their messages in the calendar ****

JenLeighBarry

all photography done by me.

Please note the Calendar Website can not be viewed on iPhone or IPad as "flash" is required to view calendar.

*** BONUS ***

If you have order a calendar between Thursday, June 7 and Friday, June 15th you can be entered into a raffle to win a XL sized Calendar Photo Print of your choice. To be entered, you must e-mail a copy of your calendar order receipt to [email protected]

This post has been edited by jenleighbarry: Jun 11th 2012, 6:32 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jun 9th 2012, 3:33 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

jenleighbarry
post Jun 20th 2012, 9:44 PM
Post #2

For those wondering:

54 calendars have been sold as of the 19th.

Thank you all for your support.

All photography used in the calendar and the creations were all done by me. original.gif

www.jenleighbarry.smugmug.com/

--------------------
+Quote Post
jenleighbarry
post Jun 28th 2012, 12:27 AM
Post #3

Speical 4th of July Calendar price.

Click links above to see special price that ends midnight (PT) on July 4th

Enjoy original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jenleighbarry
post Jul 5th 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #4

New Low Price effective today

$22.50 plus s/h for 8.5x10

$32.50 plus s/h for 11x14, XL

Enjoy!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jenleighbarry
post Jul 21st 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #5

for those interested in the calendar:

Calendar Fundraiser Ends July 31.

All those who purchases a calendar will be put in a drawing for a special Photo prize.

Thank you all for your support.

81 calendars sold to date.

Thank you!!! original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jenleighbarry
post Jul 24th 2012, 7:20 PM
Post #6

What an amazing journey this has been....

To help celebrate the end of this amazing fundraiser and my thank you to all that have purchased a David calendar, there will be a grand prize drawing held at the end of the fundraiser as my thanks for all your support.

For all those who purchased a calendar, you will be entered into the finale drawing. Your calendar purchase order number will be your entry. If you purchased multiple calendars, then you will have an extra opportunity to win. Your name will not be posted as I will not have any idea whose order number was pulled. In order to claim the prize if your number is pulled, you will need to e-mail me your calendar purchase order confirmation number form that you received when you placed your order, which would have been sent to you via e-mail from the calendar company.

The prize will consist of a complete set of 12 photos from either calendar, you will get to choose which set you want.[u] yes.gif

So, if you haven't purchased a calendar yet and were wanting to, hopefully the grand prize drawing might be the nudge you needed???

Fundraiser ENDS JULY 31, in one week!

David Archuleta Calendar 1 order link:

https://www.createphotoproducts.com/CreateP...20Archuleta%201

Be Inspired to Believe Calendar order link:

https://www.createphotoproducts.com/CreateP...%20to%20Believe

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. 85 CALENDARS SOLD TO DATE 15 MORE NEEDED TO REACH MY GOAL OF 100!

Jennifer Barry

--------------------
+Quote Post
jenleighbarry
post Jul 30th 2012, 9:32 PM
Post #7

FUNDRAISER ENDS TOMORROW!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jenleighbarry
post Aug 2nd 2012, 8:07 PM
Post #8

THE FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED!

THE WINNERS OF THE 3 DRAWINGS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 16th 2014, 8:27 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol