Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

10 Pages V « < 8 9 10   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kent Boyd Fanbook, For tour, obvs.
dancesassy123
post Oct 24th 2010, 8:20 AM
Post #181

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD1: Nick Lazzarini
Fav. SYTYCD2: Ivan Koumaev
Fav. Gymnast: Nastia Liukin

QUOTE(TwinkleToes07 @ Oct 24th 2010, 1:43 AM) *

I think there were just too many people and he was being rushed and she didn't get to talk to him ermm.gif

thumbsup.gif I swear guys, I wasn't trying to make it sound like anything awful happened. haha.gif It's just that I told him what it was and he just kinda looked at me and said, "Thanks, what's your name? Picture? Okay thanks again Amanda!" Like I didn't really have a chance to explain anything because everyone on both sides of me kept yelling about how much they were in love with him ugh stupid little kids.

--------------------
your mouth is poison. your mouth is wine.
you think your dreams are the same as mine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 24th 2010, 8:20 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

KayJDance
post Oct 24th 2010, 9:47 AM
Post #182

Fav. SYTYCD4: Chelsie Hightower
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman
Fav. Loves:ChelsieKay & Caitlynn <3

Haha I wasn't trying to make it sound bad or anything, honest!!! haha.gif I just didn't know if Mandie wasnted to tell you how it went down or not!!! But yes people, we HAVE to get something out of him and I think our only way is Twitter so, LET'S GO PEOPLE!!!! thumbsup.gif sorcerer.gif

--------------------

Hey I'm Kalyn!IPB Image||IPB Image||SYTYCD Tour: 9/17||IPB Image|| Twitter||Team Caitlynn Lawson
Mandie is my twinflame, Marissa is my triplet, and Clovers rule the world forever!

Lawson Hightower McCormick Froderman Holker Galiano
+Quote Post
realsparkler
post Oct 24th 2010, 9:50 AM
Post #183

QUOTE(dancesassy123 @ Oct 24th 2010, 9:20 AM) *

thumbsup.gif I swear guys, I wasn't trying to make it sound like anything awful happened. haha.gif It's just that I told him what it was and he just kinda looked at me and said, "Thanks, what's your name? Picture? Okay thanks again Amanda!" Like I didn't really have a chance to explain anything because everyone on both sides of me kept yelling about how much they were in love with him ugh stupid little kids.

Amanda...I know your encounter w/ Kent was brief and didn't go as you had envisioned and I'm sorry BUT don't feel your hard work will not be noticed. Put yourself in Kent's shoes. He's probably doing the best he can trying to get everybody knowing how many crazy screaming fans there are and at any second management might shut it down or drag him off. That has to be overwhelming. Think of it this way...because you had no chance to explain anything about the book and now so many ppl are rallying to tweet Kent and the other dancers about it, it may come to his attention in an even bigger way, see? Please don't think your night wasn't special. You went to the show, right? You came face to face w/ sweet , adorable Kent Boyd, right? He called you by your name, Amanda, right? You presented him w/ the fanbook, right? Look at all the positive things that happened to you. I'm sure the show was amazing, wasn't it? So don't say this was nothing special. You are one lucky girl to have had this wonderful experience. Kent is doing the best he can. The book you made is in his possession and I know he will cherish it as his career moves beyond this phase and into the next. Give him a chance to look at it and the tweets a chance to get through.
I have a philosophy in life about givers and takers. You are a giver. Kent is a giver too. When we give we should give from a pure honest place and not have any expectations that go along with the giving. The giving, in and of itself, speaks for itself. The gift of your fanbook speaks for you. Don't let disappointment creep in and minimize the bigger picture. Thank you for making this for Kent. Thank you for giving it to him. Celebrate the whole experience for all the positive parts and for the fact you got to be a part of it.~

--------------------
+Quote Post
CrazyMama
post Oct 24th 2010, 1:03 PM
Post #184

Realsparkler, thank you for your post. I agree with everything you said. I can only imagine what it must feel like to get the amount of attention that Kent gets (and at the young age of only 18) and know that you cannot spend time with or acknowledge everyone or every gift received. I'm sure it weighs heavily on him. Kent was the one that got so upset when the handlers cut that one M&G short. I'm sure one of the reasons he doesn't tweet much is because he can't possibly answer everyone. He's already received a few angry tweets from fans because he doesn't answer their tweets or DM's. He can only do so much and I'm sure he's doing the best he can. He's such a good person!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TwinkleToes07
post Oct 24th 2010, 1:11 PM
Post #185

Fav. SYTYCD5: Jeanine Mason

I can't handle the "Check your DM" tweets.

It is more likely they will see the DM than the tweet. JUST SAYING noexpression.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Credit:Jess
+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Oct 24th 2010, 1:42 PM
Post #186

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker

I felt really bad for Kent - he was the last one out and you could tell he was trying to hurry, probably because they all had somewhere to be. He moved through everyone as quickly as possible, but they would keep pulling him back to take MULTIPLE pictures with him, and, being the sweet guy he is, he didn't object. He did look really grateful for the fanbook and I'm sure he's probably read it. Louisville is SO close to his hometown, so he had a lot of people to get through in a short amount of time. Neither of us were offended/disappointed. I think I'm speaking for Amanda as well when I say that we're just glad he has it now! happy.gif flowers.gif

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
i'll say the words that make you
blush
+Quote Post
dancesassy123
post Oct 24th 2010, 1:45 PM
Post #187

Fav. SYTYCD1: Nick Lazzarini
Fav. SYTYCD2: Ivan Koumaev
Fav. Gymnast: Nastia Liukin

QUOTE(realsparkler @ Oct 24th 2010, 10:50 AM) *

wub.gif
It's not that I'm really upset with the way things went, it's just that I'm kind of disappointed that the people next to me were being so obnoxious and hounding him when I just wanted to give him the book. Believe me, I'm definitely really pleased with how it went. heart.gif

--------------------
your mouth is poison. your mouth is wine.
you think your dreams are the same as mine.
+Quote Post
marshavnyd
post Oct 24th 2010, 1:55 PM
Post #188

QUOTE(dancesassy123 @ Oct 24th 2010, 1:45 PM) *

wub.gif
It's not that I'm really upset with the way things went, it's just that I'm kind of disappointed that the people next to me were being so obnoxious and hounding him when I just wanted to give him the book. Believe me, I'm definitely really pleased with how it went. heart.gif

Amanda, that's great! I know he will cherish it forever and be sad that he wasn't able to spend more time with you. These M&G's are so crazy and they get so rushed. I can't imagine how frustrating it is for someone like Kent. He has such a big heart!

--------------------
+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Oct 29th 2010, 4:55 PM
Post #189

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/smilesunshineex3/

For those of you who've been waiting to see pictures of the book, they're all at the link above. heart.gif

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
i'll say the words that make you
blush
+Quote Post
Lana3927
post Oct 29th 2010, 7:18 PM
Post #190

^ It turned out really great guys!

Also, I have the same sweatshirt that Kayln was wearing. laughing.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD8: Miranda. Nick. Marko. Tadd. Ricky. Jess. Clarice.
SYTYCDCA4:Lindsay. Christian. AdamL. Jordan. Melissa. Carlena. Matt. Kevin
+Quote Post
Airirin
post Nov 6th 2010, 8:18 PM
Post #191

YES!! I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IIIIT!!!!! grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif THANK YOU LAUREN heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

@khrystinabdilag he said its really nice and he loved it so much and he sent it back home for safekeeping and his mom has it on display turned.gif

This post has been edited by Airirin: Nov 6th 2010, 8:18 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Pictures all taken by jkpolk
+Quote Post
Weazzy
post Nov 6th 2010, 8:34 PM
Post #192

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD4: Chelsie Hightower
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. : Taylor Swift

I saw that! w00t.gif Yay!!!

--------------------
LOVES: SWIFT, Allen, Hightower, NKOTBSB, Parsons, Kanemura, Boyd, Mason, Froderman, Mraz, DiCaprio, Mars, Cook, Underwood
IPB Image
BB14: Dan, Janelle, Ian, Britney || SYTYCD9: Will, Matthew, Tiffany, Lindsay, Witney, Chehon, George, Audrey, Eliana, Cyrus, Cole
+Quote Post
Airirin
post Nov 6th 2010, 8:35 PM
Post #193

QUOTE(Weazzy @ Nov 6th 2010, 9:34 PM) *

I saw that! w00t.gif Yay!!!

Bahaha yes!!! haha.gif She didn't respond to my Ashley tweet though. Rawr. thumbdown.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Pictures all taken by jkpolk
+Quote Post
marshavnyd
post Dec 15th 2010, 2:05 AM
Post #194

Did you all notice that Kent's changed his profile picture on Twitter?? About time!! wub.gif

OOPS. Wrong thread..... argh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 23rd 2014, 6:54 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol