Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1029 Pages V « < 1027 1028 1029   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
saran4886
post Yesterday, 6:07 PM
Post #20561

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

Yeah, she shouldn't be going on and on talking about your cat like that, especially in such a rude way. If your cat isn't doing anyone and harm, it's not her problem and she shouldn't have any say in where other people's animals go. If she's that uncomfortable with the cat going up places, she could at least say it a lot more calmly and not so judgmentally. ermm.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 6:07 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 7:51 PM
Post #20562

Anyone disses my animals and I will cut them haha.gif

...But seriously don't say anything bad about my cats or my dog noexpression.gif

I'm in so much uterine pain right now and I'm still bleeding crying.gif I wish I knew what was wrong because this sucks so much. I'm not supposed to be bleeding or be in pain pinch.gif crying.gif

This post has been edited by juniorfan4eva: Yesterday, 7:51 PM

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 8:53 PM
Post #20563

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. XFUK11: Paul Akister

Emma, I would call your doctor. I hate seeing you in so much pain.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 9:01 PM
Post #20564

Thanks Lily huggy.gif I got bloodwork as well as tests on Wednesday and they said my IUD is still in place/hasn't moved so that's good at least. Haven't heard back about the bloodwork so I guess I'll just wait for them to call. It's just so annoying because like, tomorrow will have been 7 months since I got it in and I should not be experiencing this much pain by now ermm.gif sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 9:04 PM
Post #20565

Hopefully they will get back to you about the blood work. Maybe when they call bring up the pain?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 9:09 PM
Post #20566

Yeah I definitely will. I mean that's why they ordered tests in the first place because I called saying like... what the hell haha.gif luckily I have a loooot of painkillers and I've made some tea and I'm just relaxing at home by myself hoping my medicine and tea will kick in soon tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 9:14 PM
Post #20567

That's good. Try and relax.

In other news, we're supposed to get a ton of snow tonight and tomorrow. If it keeps it up, my rebel ballerina look that I have planned for tomorrow will have to wait til Monday since they might cancel church if the weather is bad. I hope not tho because I wanna see my love heart.gif.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 9:42 PM
Post #20568

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Jan 31st 2015, 9:14 PM) *

That's good. Try and relax.

In other news, we're supposed to get a ton of snow tonight and tomorrow. If it keeps it up, my rebel ballerina look that I have planned for tomorrow will have to wait til Monday since they might cancel church if the weather is bad. I hope not tho because I wanna see my love heart.gif.

Ooh do you have church on Monday as well?

Also side note if she sees this but Marisa has looked so happy in all of the pictures she's posting like yay Marisa you finally got to meet all of your pals! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Post #20569

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Aw, Emma I hope you feel better soon! You shouldn't have to endure all that pain, especially since it's been going on for months now. sad.gif Definitely mention it when they call about your bloodwork!

And thank you! huggy.gif My friends left earlier today but it was seriously the best time ever. It was honestly as if we hang out in person on a daily basis. Now that they're gone it feels weird to text them like they're far away again. But they may come back this summer! heart.gif

But yeah like I was just thinking before, I've been dreading turning 25 basically since I was 5, don't ask lol. But so far, every day since my birthday has been absolutely amazing. And the day before, too because that's the day my friends came in. So yeah, life's pretty awesome right now and 25 is off to a great start! happy.gif

And Lily, I hope it doesn't snow too bad over there! At least not enough that they cancel church. I want you to see him too! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Post #20570

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Jan 31st 2015, 10:25 PM) *

Aw, Emma I hope you feel better soon! You shouldn't have to endure all that pain, especially since it's been going on for months now. sad.gif Definitely mention it when they call about your bloodwork!

And thank you! huggy.gif My friends left earlier today but it was seriously the best time ever. It was honestly as if we hang out in person on a daily basis. Now that they're gone it feels weird to text them like they're far away again. But they may come back this summer! heart.gif

But yeah like I was just thinking before, I've been dreading turning 25 basically since I was 5, don't ask lol. But so far, every day since my birthday has been absolutely amazing. And the day before, too because that's the day my friends came in. So yeah, life's pretty awesome right now and 25 is off to a great start! happy.gif

And Lily, I hope it doesn't snow too bad over there! At least not enough that they cancel church. I want you to see him too! huggy.gif

Thank you huggy.gif sad that your friends are gone but I'm so happy you had such a fun time! I hope you get to see them again in the summer happy.gif 25 seems like a kind of scary age I guess since you're on your way to 30 so I kind of get that mentality lol but I'm glad you're happy and your year is off to a good start original.gif

OKAY SO. Idk if you guys know my best friend from my hometown Victoria (people on facebook have probably seen her) but her boyfriend is a huge scumbag and she thinks that he's cheating on her and has a lot of incriminating evidence. He's supposed to be going to a club in my university city that's like 10 minutes away from my apartment and she wants me to go over there and basically spy and I feel super uncomfortable getting involved. Also I am in excruciating pain still and nobody is even here to go with me (Brandon went home for the weekend and Abbi and the rest of our friends are out drinking at another bar). I was thinking I'd just tell her I went and saw him there but he wasn't doing anything (I doubt he'd be cheating on her in public anyway)... is that a bad friend thing of me to do? pinch.gif she asked me if I was busy tonight and I said no and THEN she asked me to go check it out so I can't even make up an excuse to get out of it now. It's just such an awkward situation and I don't know what to do and I really don't want this responsibility put on me ughhh

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Post #20571

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Jan 31st 2015, 11:10 PM) *

Thank you huggy.gif sad that your friends are gone but I'm so happy you had such a fun time! I hope you get to see them again in the summer happy.gif 25 seems like a kind of scary age I guess since you're on your way to 30 so I kind of get that mentality lol but I'm glad you're happy and your year is off to a good start original.gif

OKAY SO. Idk if you guys know my best friend from my hometown Victoria (people on facebook have probably seen her) but her boyfriend is a huge scumbag and she thinks that he's cheating on her and has a lot of incriminating evidence. He's supposed to be going to a club in my university city that's like 10 minutes away from my apartment and she wants me to go over there and basically spy and I feel super uncomfortable getting involved. Also I am in excruciating pain still and nobody is even here to go with me (Brandon went home for the weekend and Abbi and the rest of our friends are out drinking at another bar). I was thinking I'd just tell her I went and saw him there but he wasn't doing anything (I doubt he'd be cheating on her in public anyway)... is that a bad friend thing of me to do? pinch.gif she asked me if I was busy tonight and I said no and THEN she asked me to go check it out so I can't even make up an excuse to get out of it now. It's just such an awkward situation and I don't know what to do and I really don't want this responsibility put on me ughhh

Thank you! huggy.gif Yeah, it is scary like I remember being 15 and listening to "100 Years" by Five For Fighting and the line that's like "I'm 15 for a moment, caught in between 10 and 20" and thinking like "woo yeah that's me! I'm kinda still a kid but almost an adult!" and then right before I turned 20 I literally cried about it. roll.gif And then a few months ago, I realized IT'S BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE I LISTENED TO THAT SONG AND UGH NOW I'M ALMOST 30 lmao.gif

And I would just tell your friend you aren't feeling well/are in a ton of pain. She shouldn't have asked you to do that though like I understand wanting to know what he's up to for sure, but she shouldn't make you get involved. pinch.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Post #20572

My mom said my sister turning 30 made her feel older than me turning 20 haha.gif But yeah I feel you like I'm turning 22 and I know that's still young but at the same time it's like wow how am I turning 22??????? My 20th birthday was pretty big for me because that was like wow I'm really no longer a teenager tongue.gif

I just told her I went by and didn't see anything and I was like oh maybe he left/wasn't there yet/went to another club instead. pinch.gif I know it's bad to lie but she was literally begging me to go sooooo whistling.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 7:27 AM
Post #20573

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Jan 31st 2015, 8:42 PM) *

Ooh do you have church on Monday as well?

Also side note if she sees this but Marisa has looked so happy in all of the pictures she's posting like yay Marisa you finally got to meet all of your pals! huggy.gif

No, but I have Bible study on Monday.

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Jan 31st 2015, 9:25 PM) *

Thanks Marisa. So far no sign of cancelling church yet but I plan to check their website to see if they posted anything.

ETA: church is officially cancelled. So no seeing Jim today, unfortunately.

This post has been edited by AngelOfMusic8908: Today, 7:45 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Today, 8:15 AM
Post #20574

Aw, Lily that sucks that church did end up getting canceled! But hopefully you'll be able to see him tomorrow! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Today, 10:03 AM
Post #20575

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

Kitchen remodels are expensive. :\

Hoping to get all this crap done by the time Jacob gets here.

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please :)
Jacob Charles due 06.23.15 <3

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 1:01 PM
Post #20576

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Feb 1st 2015, 7:15 AM) *

Aw, Lily that sucks that church did end up getting canceled! But hopefully you'll be able to see him tomorrow! huggy.gif

I hope so too huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Today, 3:51 PM
Post #20577

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

Happy Superbowl Sunday, everyone! Go Pats! w00t.gif stuart.gif (I don't actually care that much about football, but still... bleh.gif )

So, we're supposed to get another sort of big storm here tomorrow. cold.gif We barely have places to put the snow we got this past week, where will we put another 8+ inches?! fear2.gif I'm really tired of every winter being like this for us lately.... we tend to get next to nothing in December, then we get slammed with storms in late January and February. roll.gif wacko.gif

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Jan 31st 2015, 10:25 PM) *

That's exactly how I feel about 30 right now (will be 29 this coming April fear2.gif ) And I'm really hoping I'm wrong that it'll be horrible when I turn 30. haha.gif I hope mine turns out to be as good as your 25 is so far! huggy.gif

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Jan 31st 2015, 11:10 PM) *

unsure.gif I dunno, I don't think it'd be horrible of you to just come out and say you don't feel comfortable with spying on him like that. Like, it's just not something a friend should ask another friend to do, imo... if you offered, it'd be different, but you clearly don't want to so I think you should tell her that if she asks you to do something like that again. Odds are she won't bite your head off about it. Hopefully.

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Feb 1st 2015, 7:27 AM) *

No, but I have Bible study on Monday.
Thanks Marisa. So far no sign of cancelling church yet but I plan to check their website to see if they posted anything.

ETA: church is officially cancelled. So no seeing Jim today, unfortunately.

Awww, sorry you didn't get to see Jim today. sad.gif Hopefully tomorrow or next week.

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Feb 1st 2015, 10:03 AM) *

Kitchen remodels are expensive. :\

Hoping to get all this crap done by the time Jacob gets here.

Awww, that sucks you have to spend so much on the remodel. At least it'll probably be really worth it all in the end. happy.gif And I hope you get it all done before he arrives too, so you have less to worry about while you care for your precious new baby. huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 4:05 PM
Post #20578

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Feb 1st 2015, 2:51 PM) *

Happy Superbowl Sunday, everyone! Go Pats! w00t.gif stuart.gif (I don't actually care that much about football, but still... bleh.gif )

So, we're supposed to get another sort of big storm here tomorrow. cold.gif We barely have places to put the snow we got this past week, where will we put another 8+ inches?! fear2.gif I'm really tired of every winter being like this for us lately.... we tend to get next to nothing in December, then we get slammed with storms in late January and February. roll.gif wacko.gif

Awww, sorry you didn't get to see Jim today. sad.gif Hopefully tomorrow or next week.

We had a big storm last night into this morning. My city is currently under a snow emergency that lasts til 8 am on Wednesday. And I know how you feel about winter being like this.

Thanks. I posted a thumbs down pic on Instagram to express my sadness. But hopefully I'll see him tomorrow. I wanna look pretty too.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

1029 Pages V « < 1027 1028 1029
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: AngelOfMusic8908

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Feb 1st 2015, 4:12 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol