Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dance Moms, Lifetime show! Anyone? merged
JORDAN_FAN
post Jan 18th 2012, 9:58 PM
Post #61

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AJ:JordanMcCoy AI3:JohnStevens

^Ahhh wasn't it though? wub.gif I really hope that she doesn't quit dance. sad.gif It's her choice of course and want her to do what makes her happy, but she is such a stunning and talented dancer!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 18th 2012, 9:58 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

rockitsomemore
post Jan 18th 2012, 10:31 PM
Post #62

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano

I just watched last nights episode. I definitely agree that Brooke's solo was absolutely gorgeous. I really hope Abby gives her some credit for it and moves her up in the pyramid. I feel like she probably didn't, though, because Brooke is still leaning toward quitting. ermm.gif sad.gif I feel for Kelly...what can she do? She says the kids love the studio, but they're taking a lot of sh*t. I think she's doing her best, though. She stands up for them.

There is NO WAY Cathy is real...I mean, do people actually act like that? haha.gif Her dancers did look great, though. Vivi still doesn't give a damn laughing.gif I feel bad for her...I hope she get's her puppy! I felt bad for Erica. She danced so well, only to be screwed by her coach sad.gif

LOL at Christi bringing in the program. Kind of immature, but hilarious and proved a point none the less. I don't like Jill much so far, and lololol at her and Melissa getting Abby a gift. rolleyes.gif Give it up already. Melissa, Abby already loves Maddie. Jill, you aren't going to buy Abby, it's all based on talent.

I'm excited for next week!

And...all the more reason to love Chloe roll2.gif
IPB Image

This post has been edited by rockitsomemore: Jan 18th 2012, 10:54 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oliviaaa
post Jan 25th 2012, 9:07 PM
Post #63

Brooke. crying.gif I hope she doesn't regret this decision in a couple years.

Mackenzie is so adorable and precious. wub.gif wub.gif she has come such a long way since last year.

Melissa was acting so ridic when Maddie didn't win ONE freaking competition. "she didn't win because she's a professional and made everyone else look like amateurs." Yeah...that makes total sense. And Abby was so obnoxious when she was all "Maddie was flawless and Chloe did this and this and this wrong." Even when Chloe wins, she's still not good enough for her. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
pink-ebonette
post Jan 26th 2012, 4:48 PM
Post #64

Fav. fandom: Harry Potter

I'm just watching the first episode now (a little behind tongue.gif) and I keep thinking, "why am I watching this?! Abby makes me so angry!" Haha. I can't believe she's getting so mad at Holly for not being at "Pyramid" or one competition. Especially when she's like "For Holly, it's never about Nia. It's always about Holly!" Okay Abby, how the f*ck do you think Holly is paying for all these lessons and competitions for Nia?! WORK, MAYBE?!?! Your dance studio is not the friggin' center of the world...

Edit: Still love Chloe wub.gif

This post has been edited by pink-ebonette: Jan 26th 2012, 5:07 PM

--------------------

ox Mina. <3 5H
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JORDAN_FAN
post Jan 26th 2012, 6:36 PM
Post #65

Gosh, I know! So ridiculous. wacko.gif ^^^

QUOTE(Oliviaaa @ Jan 25th 2012, 10:07 PM) *

Brooke. crying.gif I hope she doesn't regret this decision in a couple years.

Mackenzie is so adorable and precious. wub.gif wub.gif she has come such a long way since last year.

Melissa was acting so ridic when Maddie didn't win ONE freaking competition. "she didn't win because she's a professional and made everyone else look like amateurs." Yeah...that makes total sense. And Abby was so obnoxious when she was all "Maddie was flawless and Chloe did this and this and this wrong." Even when Chloe wins, she's still not good enough for her. rolleyes.gif

Oh my goodness, that ticked me off so freakin' much! pinch.gif angry.gif no.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
pink-ebonette
post Jan 26th 2012, 7:19 PM
Post #66

How does Abby have the energy to keep up her endless anger and hoarse screaming? haha.gif She's gonna get a heart attack from all that stress. Seriously, what's her personal life like...

--------------------

ox Mina. <3 5H
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Oliviaaa
post Jan 26th 2012, 7:30 PM
Post #67

QUOTE(pink-ebonette @ Jan 26th 2012, 6:19 PM) *

How does Abby have the energy to keep up her endless anger and hoarse screaming? haha.gif She's gonna get a heart attack from all that stress. Seriously, what's her personal life like...

lmao I know. I was laughing so hard when she was screaming at the moms when Kelly was telling her that Brooke wanted to try out for cheerleading. I would honestly be terrified of her. roll2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jess
post Jan 26th 2012, 11:22 PM
Post #68

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCD11: Serge Onik

I'm starting to feel guilty for watching this. I mean, it's not at all how kids should be brought up and taught to dance. pinch.gif But...I keep watching. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sytycd11: serge. carly. | Serge Squad | RIP Michael Johns ♥ | IDF's Master Top 40 Countdown
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Oliviaaa
post Feb 2nd 2012, 3:12 PM
Post #69

Abby pisses me off so much. When Maddie doesn't win, she was ~flawless and deserved to. But when Chloe doesn't win, it's all "you should be able to stay at the top of the pyramid!" Not to mention she doesn't get any credit when she actually does win. I think Maddie is an absolutely gorgeous dancer, but the favoritism is just way too much.

lol Peyton's height was such a distraction in the group number. roll2.gif I hope she doesn't come back. BRING BACK BROOKE. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Based on the preview for next week, it looks like she probably will. happy.gif happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
JORDAN_FAN
post Feb 3rd 2012, 7:33 PM
Post #70

I hope they do, too! I love Brooke!

--------------------
+Quote Post
pink-ebonette
post Feb 6th 2012, 2:33 AM
Post #71

Leslie=most annoying mom

Seriously, stfu laughing.gif

--------------------

ox Mina. <3 5H
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JORDAN_FAN
post Feb 7th 2012, 8:03 PM
Post #72

^Ikr. laughing.gif

Anyone else get ticked when Abby told Chloe she was the cockiest kid she has ever worked with? Seriously, what the heck. wacko.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
pink-ebonette
post Feb 7th 2012, 8:56 PM
Post #73

^ I definitely did...so rude, so unnecessary, and Chloe is probably the least cocky one there...Maddy is way cockier than her fear.gif

--------------------

ox Mina. <3 5H
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Oliviaaa
post Feb 7th 2012, 10:10 PM
Post #74

omg I was laughing so hard when Peyton and her mom thought she was going to be on the top of the pyramid, but it was really Brooke. roll2.gif lmao.gif That probably makes me a horrible person, but oh well. Abby is so evil. haha.gif But I'm so glad Brooke is back. Her solos are always my favorite.

Jill is so pathetic. And wtf @ her calling Holly an ~absentee mom because she actually has a job of her own. haha.gif She's gross. And Kendall isn't even that great of a dancer. ermm.gif

Christi also needs to tone it down. I get she's frustrated, but she's been acting kind of psycho the past couple episodes.

Next week looks so intense. shocked.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
pink-ebonette
post Feb 10th 2012, 7:09 PM
Post #75

Sometimes I'm positive all the moms are just causing as much drama as possible because the producers told them to. Especially Jill and Christie! And some of Jill's speeches just sounded super fake.

I feel bad for the girls--if my mom did that every week I'd be really upset.

--------------------

ox Mina. <3 5H
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JORDAN_FAN
post Feb 10th 2012, 7:36 PM
Post #76

^Very true. I would hate for my mom to constantly be fighting with other moms. lol

QUOTE(Oliviaaa @ Feb 7th 2012, 11:10 PM) *

omg I was laughing so hard when Peyton and her mom thought she was going to be on the top of the pyramid, but it was really Brooke. roll2.gif lmao.gif That probably makes me a horrible person, but oh well. Abby is so evil. haha.gif But I'm so glad Brooke is back. Her solos are always my favorite.

Jill is so pathetic. And wtf @ her calling Holly an ~absentee mom because she actually has a job of her own. haha.gif She's gross. And Kendall isn't even that great of a dancer. ermm.gif

Christi also needs to tone it down. I get she's frustrated, but she's been acting kind of psycho the past couple episodes.

Next week looks so intense. shocked.gif

The usual me felt really bad for Peyton because Abby purposely set her up to believe it was her and should've just told her in private that she wasn't part of the team anymore. That really was a horrible thing to do to her. However, the reality t.v. part of me laughed a little. fear.gif

Oh my gosh, I agree. wacko.gif Jill was all sorts of desperate and ridiculous this week. Your kid just freaking joined the team, she isn't going to get a bunch of solos right away. Heck, two of the girls that have been on the team for a long time hardly get anything, so she really just needs to climb her way up.

And usually I enjoy Christi, but this week was a little much on her part.

--------------------
+Quote Post
pink-ebonette
post Feb 24th 2012, 5:53 PM
Post #77

I like Kendall but I can't stand Jill! wacko.gif Although I feel the moms are a bit mean to her, she does go overboard with buying Abby so much stuff laughing.gif Like the massage was overboard, come on.

I was so happy when Mackenzie won her solo and then Paige did in the next episode...those girls are definitely the "underdogs" and don't get as much attention as they should. Especially Paige, she's not often shown dancing.

--------------------

ox Mina. <3 5H
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JORDAN_FAN
post Feb 24th 2012, 10:09 PM
Post #78

^Agree with everything you said. lol I'm glad Paige made the top. However, I think that's the worst Abby has treated anybody so far. My gosh she was horrible to her. Also glad that Chloe finally got recognition for her emotional executions. I feel like she always dances with her heart and soul, and Abby painfully told her she did just that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
pink-ebonette
post Mar 7th 2012, 8:08 PM
Post #79

Did anyone else laugh their heads off at Cathy and her husband's jerky store? "You'll be head and shoulders above the jerky sold at the gas station" lmao.gif This stuff is so staged.

--------------------

ox Mina. <3 5H
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JORDAN_FAN
post Mar 10th 2012, 5:26 PM
Post #80

^ I just felt like she was trying to embarrass Chloe and bring down her self-esteem. No way she would've made one of her own kids wear that thing. ermm.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 24th 2014, 11:18 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol