Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> On Dancing With the Stars
Belle Book
post Apr 25th 2012, 9:36 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez

I saw Travis in the Macy's Stars of Dance performance bit -- and I think I saw Melanie Moore! Am I right?

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 25th 2012, 9:36 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

soulkissage
post Apr 25th 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #2

Fav. SYTYCD5: Evan Kasprzak
Fav. SYTYCD7: Billy Bell
Fav. X Factor: Carly Rose Sonenclar

Travis, Nick, Jaimie, Melanie, Channing,Noelle and Ryan Ramirez. Teddy Forence, Kyle Robinson, Chantel Aguirre, Taja Riley and Chelsea Thedinga. 1 or 2 other female dancers that I can't make out.

Blaa one of these days I won't add a L to Teddy's last name pinch.gif

This post has been edited by soulkissage: Apr 27th 2012, 5:41 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Belle Book
post Apr 25th 2012, 6:01 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez

QUOTE(soulkissage @ Apr 25th 2012, 1:58 PM) *

Travis, Nick, Jaimie, Melanie, Channing,Noelle and Ryan Ramirez. Teddy Florence, Kyle Robinson, Chantel Aguirre, Taja Riley and Chelsea Thedinga. 1 or 2 other female dancers that I can't make out.

I figured I'd seen Melanie! Thanks!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
EllaMental
post Apr 25th 2012, 7:47 PM
Post #4

Jaimie was just so stunning in that piece! wub.gif I'm so glad I tuned in, since I normally don't watch that show.
I also think that Dmitri was in the ballroom dancers' featured number in the opening.

Adechicke heart.gif was featured with Michaela DePrince. Her story is so inspiring!

I saw a thread in another forum for all SYTYCD alums when they appear on TV at the same time. I think that's a good idea since lately, so many dancers are showing up on the same show, same night. People don't always have time to post or check in each individual dancer's thread. I might do that soon, a "SYTYCD alums on TV" thread.

Here are some recent examples and I've seen video of each. I'll find them and post them at some point.

The Voice: Missy, Jordan, Ashle Nino, and Comfort were all on Monday night's show.
SMASH: Jess and Ellenore were in the Bollywood number Monday night, and Alex, Ellenore, and Thayne have been in earlier episodes.
I know there have been multiple appearances on Glee. I'd love to see all of those.

Edit:
Comfort and Ashle' in their The Voice outfits. http://instagr.am/p/JymEWyi0jk/

This post has been edited by EllaMental: Apr 25th 2012, 7:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
poopooface
post Apr 26th 2012, 8:45 PM
Post #5

Wo! there is actual dancing on DWTS!? I wonder if DWTS is the rare show where the results show is actually more worthwhile than the performance show?

And that group routine is totally a Travis routine. Am I right or am I right?

I like the idea of a Alum on TV thread as well. I think I spotted Hok as a background dancer in an AI results show a week or two ago but I didn't have my glasses on so I can't be sure. It would be ironic if he was dancing background for the idols since he himself performed a routine from an idol spin-off that far surpasses anything that show has or will ever create. stuart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 6:56 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol