Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V < 1 2 3   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Special Valentines Day Message, Haley's Valentine Video
Dani_Reinhart
post Feb 15th 2012, 3:27 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

The American Idol facebook page posted this. The comments that followed were not pretty. Primarily older women, commented things like "ugly, fake, I hated her, ewww" etc. One of them said "I wonder if this snippy snot still has that stank attitude". Most of the bad ones were deleted but really, how obnoxious is that.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 15th 2012, 3:27 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

viva_nashvegas
post Feb 15th 2012, 3:32 PM
Post #42

QUOTE(Dani_Reinhart @ Feb 15th 2012, 3:27 PM) *

The American Idol facebook page posted this. The comments that followed were not pretty. Primarily older women, commented things like "ugly, fake, I hated her, ewww" etc. One of them said "I wonder if this snippy snot still has that stank attitude". Most of the bad ones were deleted but really, how obnoxious is that.

Gotta love the haters! bleh.gif

--------------------
"Music is not just a part of my everyday life- I'm surrounded by it every minute. If I'm not stickin an ear out to hear that lovely song playing in a restaurant, then I'm singing five different ones in my head! Music continues to remind me that its boundaries are limitless. When a song brings forth different emotions, that's when I know it's really hit me. When it brings me to tears, or gives me the feeling as though I've fallen in love...I'm in another place where even "inspired" is an understatement." -Haley F#%*in Reinhart

((for some reason, I feel like its weird when people refer to me as my username lol. My name's Megan))
+Quote Post
kamil24
post Feb 15th 2012, 5:22 PM
Post #43

Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Emily Piriz

Why would you even write that? I don't go on Andrew Garcia's page and write hate... wacko.gif

--------------------
Emily Piriz, Malaya Watson, Jena Irene, Jessica MeuseIPB Image
+Quote Post
AdoreGrowler26
post Feb 15th 2012, 7:39 PM
Post #44

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone
Fav. Actress: Alison Brie

QUOTE(Dani_Reinhart @ Feb 15th 2012, 3:27 PM) *

I think they were all older women, with the exception of two, according to my count.
I don't understand how some people can be so bitter and childish wacko.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Thank you, Tusk :D
+Quote Post
ImaDreama
post Feb 15th 2012, 8:51 PM
Post #45

I blame Randy Jackass and his brutish treatment of Haley during the show! But yes, that's pretty pathetic for women twice her age, or anyone for that matter, to be dumping on a sweet young girl.

Oh well, what can you do, they probably didn't even watch the video. I on the other hand flove that little vid, it puts a huge smile on my face and a smile in my heart.gif . That's what the haters are missing out on, it's their loss.

--------------------
+Quote Post
HaleysHalo
post Feb 15th 2012, 11:19 PM
Post #46

A few of them (AI forum posters) just can't deal with a young woman who's not gonna try be a perfect pageant bot, IMO. That was not a comment on any other contestant. She's not afraid of her sensuality, which IMO is an important ingredient in being a music artist,and that offends some and makes others uncomfortable. Poor them. shifty.gif She doesn't play it safe, and wears her feelings on her sleeve. That doesn't make her a snot. They can't deal with her real perfection, she is a uniquely talented genuine artist, not just a good singer who's socially acceptable to AI middle aged women who are obsessed with the show. ( I am one of those, lol, so I can say it)

--------------------
~Listen Up!~
+Quote Post
HaleysHalo
post Feb 15th 2012, 11:56 PM
Post #47

I think I've watched this about 200 times and shown it to 14 people!! wub.gif I need to get it on my iPod tonight.

--------------------
~Listen Up!~
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 21st 2014, 9:49 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol