Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

186 Pages V « < 184 185 186   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official 3rd album speculation/discussion thread
Igu
post Yesterday, 3:43 PM
Post #3701

Group: Members

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT ALL THIS!

She really need of an duet for this album.

I've been waiting for a duet w/ ARIANA GRANDE. It's possible? I would love! heart.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 3:43 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

jdanton2
post Yesterday, 5:12 PM
Post #3702

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

i found this on Twitter. this back in June . i guess she was a fan of Sage The Gemini.

https://twitter.com/JordinSparks/status/473...5048960?lang=en

Carli ‏@woocarli Jun 3
@JordinSparks #speezytalk hey Jordin! What's your favorite song at the moment? original.gif

Jordin Sparks ‏@JordinSparks
@woocarli besides @jasonderulo's songs/album....I'd have to say Red Nose by @SageTheGemini 🙊
2:27 PM - 3 Jun 2014

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
+Quote Post
MarcusD1994
post Yesterday, 5:53 PM
Post #3703

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. X-Factor: Fifth Harmony

I think a Jordin Sparks and Sage the Gemini single would be epic! His music is popular in the urban world and has crossed over. That's what she needs. The people I really want to see a collab with are Ariana Grande, JoJo, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Chris Brown, Trey Songz. Anybody popular right now would be great, though.

--------------------
Follow me on Instagram: MarcusWatkins94
+Quote Post
jdanton2
post Yesterday, 6:23 PM
Post #3704

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

article about new music and mentions artists Jordin wants to work with. hope she gets some of them. also a poll at the link on whether to sing about Jason.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/10/01/jordin...usic-new-album/

Jordin Sparks Confirms New Album: Writing Music Has Been My ‘Therapy’
Wed, October 1, 2014 6:34pm EDT by Elizabeth Wagmeister
What breakup? Jordin Sparks is a busy woman who knows how to keep her eye on the prize — starting with a brand new album! The singer confirms EXCLUSIVELY to HollywoodLife.com that she’s set to release new music by the end of this year.

Despite her shocking split from longterm boyfriend Jason Derulo, 25, Jordin Sparks, 24, tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY she feels “so blessed” with her life, and loves spreading her voice through her songs, which is exactly why she’s releasing a new album soon! We’ve got all the details on her new tracks and her inspiration behind the music.

Jordan Sparks Set To Release Album After Jason Derulo Split

They say looking good is the best revenge. Well, for Jordin Sparks, sounding good is the best revenge. (Who are we kidding? She looks amazing!)

Jordin’s personal life became the subject of the spotlight recently when her relationship ended with her boyfriend, singer Jason Derulo, but the songstress is more focused on her professional life, and we’re so excited — Jordin is releasing a brand new album!

We told you that Jordin would be writing, after her breakup, and now, Jordin EXCLUSIVELY confirms to HollywoodLife.com that her new album is expected to drop by the end of this year.

“I am working on new music,” she tells us. “The crazy thing is…I’ve actually been working on it for months, but I didn’t want to say ‘music is coming,’ and then have this extended period of time where it didn’t come. I’ve literally been in the studio for months and now, at this point, we’re in the homestretch. Our plan is to have music out by the end of this year. It’s coming soon.”

Right now, she’s finding directors for music videos, choosing the first look and figuring out what she wants to call the album, plus she’d love to collaborate with some big names including Nicki Minaj, Big Sean, T-Pain and T.I.
Should Jordin sing about Jason on her new album?
Yes! Let it out, sister!No way. She should forget about him!
VoteView Results

Thank you for voting!
Yes! Let it out, sister! 83.33%

No way. She should forget about him! 16.67%

Return To Poll

“I’ve got these fun really base-heavy R&B songs…and then I have my power-ballads,” Jordin reveals.
Jordin Sparks: ‘I’m Finally Able To Have Fun’

Everyone is wondering if Jason will be an inspiration for Jason’s new music, and Jordin tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that she looked to all of her life experiences.

“The inspiration was definitely just the stuff that I went through with my label and my personal life and my personal growth in dealing with loss in the family, dealing with all types of things, and also just additions — my mom just got married, my brother had a baby, he got married — just huge milestones have been happening so I’ve been really inspired by all of that.”

“As musicians, for us, our form of therapy is writing and being able to express ourselves in that way,” she reveals. “I do yoga and I work out and do other stuff, too, but music, it’s just got such a special place, and for other people, they can feel what you’re feeling and sometimes, they’re going through the same thing you are and it helps them through times. If I touch one person, I’m good. And I love being able to have the opportunity to touch more than that so if I can just keep touching people and helping them through stuff without even realizing it, I’ve done my job because that’s all I’ve ever wanted to do is tell stories and touch people.”

“These songs…I’m very connected to them,” Jordin says.

She adds that while she has always sang her heart out, after her most recent experience, she’s “really going to sing!” (You go, girl!) “I’m just having fun. I’m finally able to have fun and have a good time.”
Jordin Sparks: ‘My Life, I’m So Blessed’

We love seeing Jordin in such a good place, and we asked her where she envisions herself in five years, after all of her life experiences.

“I would definitely hope to still be singing and acting and doing all of that,” she tells HollywoodLife.com. “I’ll always have my voice, I’ll always be able to dive into somebody else’s life, as long as people will have me. I just want to be happy. I just want to be in a good place. I want my family to be healthy. I want to be healthy. I just want to continue being able to tell stories and touch people. I know it might sound really cliche, but what else is there that I could have? My life, I’m so blessed. I couldn’t ask for anything more. I get to sing for my job, my family is healthy, everybody’s happy. I just hope it continues.”

Keep your head up, Jordin! You are such an inspiration.

HollywoodLifers, are you excited that Jordin is releasing new music? Drop a comment below, and let us know if you’re going to buy her new album!

This post has been edited by jdanton2: Yesterday, 6:31 PM

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
+Quote Post
cj688
post Yesterday, 6:47 PM
Post #3705

Wow, Jordin is getting so much publicity right now that it's unreal. I'm pretty sure that the single will happen now. This split is giving her a lot of free promo which is what she needed. I hope that she can be that ideal image of how to deal with a breakup and move on as a strong woman. Time will tell

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
jordinbsparks
post Yesterday, 7:01 PM
Post #3706

they need to use all this buzz and release a new single in the next couple of weeks....

--------------------
+Quote Post
3mshaw
post Yesterday, 9:51 PM
Post #3707

QUOTE(muttiwhc @ Sep 30th 2014, 5:58 PM) *

I really want Jordin to release the single in January. I think that releasing in December could potentially be a mistake, as most people are listening to pop music, and single sales usually decline slightly. A January single release means a fresh new start to the new year for her, as well as the possibility of performing on Idol (which she needs to use to her advantage). At this point, however, I am suported of whenever she wants to release grin.gif

Also, I was just thinking about how Jordin has so many relationships with so many different networks. She needs to use these when she releases new material! She is friends with American Idol, the E! network, the Today Show, Wendy Williams show, Queen Latifah show, as well as On Air With Ryan Seacrest (massive radio potential for her). Using these could do wonders for her yes.gif yes.gif

TRUE!! And Id love to see her on Late Night shows and ELLEN! Oh and the given 106&Park.

QUOTE(deavanebersole @ Sep 30th 2014, 6:11 PM) *

So it's an album and not an EP?

I think EP was the plan when she was on RCA. Now she has switched over so its gonna be album.

QUOTE(itcouple @ Oct 1st 2014, 12:24 PM) *

Jordin Sparks feat. sage the gemeni????????
Jodi Jackson ‏@JodiSparks 41m41 minutes ago
Good times in the studio. @jordinsparks @nichets @sagethegemini #jodijax http://fb.me/6MmGS1aMN

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS JUST OVERCOME WITH JOY WHEN I JUST READ THIS!!!! IM FEELING TWERK WORTHY HITS!!!! icecream.gif thumbsup.gif clap.gif thumbup.gif teeheebounce.gif bobo.gif ohyeah.gif

QUOTE(Mijumaru @ Oct 1st 2014, 12:45 PM) *

What ever song they made its gonna be a hit

RIGHT!!

QUOTE(Sasafrass452 @ Oct 1st 2014, 12:49 PM) *

I just heard a few seconds & turned it off.... If that's any indication of the song Jordin recorded with him, I'm pretty sure I won't like it bloated.gif I just hope I like at least some of the songs on her album!

It's Jordin. he wont have a full twerk-worthy album lol Though she may have a couple songs! And besides she wouldn't waste that voice. N in that article she says she also has power ballads.

QUOTE(jdanton2 @ Oct 1st 2014, 3:12 PM) *

i found this on Twitter. this back in June . i guess she was a fan of Sage The Gemini.

https://twitter.com/JordinSparks/status/473...5048960?lang=en

Carli ‏@woocarli Jun 3
@JordinSparks #speezytalk hey Jordin! What's your favorite song at the moment? original.gif

Jordin Sparks ‏@JordinSparks
@woocarli besides @jasonderulo's songs/album....I'd have to say Red Nose by @SageTheGemini 🙊
2:27 PM - 3 Jun 2014

I remember that. And the thought of a collab crossed my mind but I didn't think it would happen. Yeah he is also a fan of hers! He replied when she tweeted!

Heart break gang @SageTheGemini · Jun 3
I'm loosin my freakin mind right now @JordinSparks just put my name in a tweet Bruh waaaah I dnt even know what she said I just know it's her

Heart break gang ‏@SageTheGemini Jun 3
@JordinSparks @woocarli @jasonderulo blushingwave.gif wub.gif

Jordin Sparks ‏@JordinSparks Jun 3
@SageTheGemini Really! Red Nose is my jam! Ahaha 😁

Heart break gang ‏@SageTheGemini Jun 3
@JordinSparks man I hella appreciate

OMG I was going through Sge's tweets and he has been tweeting Jodi since 9/24. So I' guessing that's when the photo was taken! Wonder why Jodi just posted. Maybe it was supposed to be a suprise Beause Sage retweeted Jodi's picture Jordin hasnt. I wonder who else she has had in the studio we don't know about!

QUOTE(MarcusD1994 @ Oct 1st 2014, 3:53 PM) *

I think a Jordin Sparks and Sage the Gemini single would be epic! His music is popular in the urban world and has crossed over. That's what she needs. The people I really want to see a collab with are Ariana Grande, JoJo, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Chris Brown, Trey Songz. Anybody popular right now would be great, though.

OMG YESS!! I CANT WAIT! I HOPE ITS THE FIRST SINGLE!!!!

QUOTE(jordinbsparks @ Oct 1st 2014, 5:01 PM) *

they need to use all this buzz and release a new single in the next couple of weeks....

I feel like the single is gonna be released sometime in October!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
MarcusD1994
post Today, 12:26 AM
Post #3708

Fav. X-Factor: Fifth Harmony

Okay, since we are 99.9% sure the single/album is coming soon, what do you think is the best plan of action regarding how things are released, promo, etc? Even though there is a lot of buzz around Jordin right now, that is not enough to ensure a hit single and a successful album. She needs to have filmed the music video ahead of time.

Promo-wise, I think Jordin should start a countdown two weeks ahead of time, similar to what she did for "Skipping A Beat" (ie: #10DaysBeforeItSkips). Then, everyday she needs to release something new about the song or do some sort of fun interaction with fans. Here's my idea: #2Weeks______ (announces title of song and that it is on preorder), #13Days______ (releases 10 second snippet) #12Days______ (Twitter following spree for fans who screenshot their preorder of the song), #11Days______ (releases another 10 second snippet), #10Days______ (releases single cover art) #9Days______ (answers questions from fans on Twitter) #8Days______ (release behind the scenes picture of her at the video shoot), #7Days______ (Announce that there is another artist featured on the song), #6Days______ (her and that artist maybe could do a live chat together online for fans to ask questions), #5Days______ (release picture of her and the featured artist behind the scenes at the video shoot), #4Days______ (do another following spree for Twitter fans who screenshot preorder of the song), #3Days______ (releases another 10 second snippet), #2Days______ (releases screenshot of the music video and answers fan questions on Twitter), #1Day______ (10 second snippet of music video). Then the day it's released, do a following spree of fans who screenshot that they downloaded the song, release another 10 second snippet of music video).

Then the music video should be released the day after the song is. Now that Billboard counts music video views, it needs the biggest push in order to debut well, so the music video needs to be out there.

The song should be released to radio one week after the song is released. If the song debuts well, the radio will pick up on it.

Meanwhile, she needs to hit all the major talk shows over the first two weeks of the single's release. I want to see her do interviews/performances on Wendy Williams, Ellen Degeneres, The Real, The View, The Talk, Today Show, Good Morning America, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel Live, etc. She also should perform it on the People's Choice Awards.

This post has been edited by MarcusD1994: Today, 12:49 AM

--------------------
Follow me on Instagram: MarcusWatkins94
+Quote Post

186 Pages V « < 184 185 186
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Sasafrass452

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 2nd 2014, 7:30 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol