Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

205 Pages V « < 203 204 205   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Wrestling Thread, Starting fresh
hazuki
post Feb 20th 2015, 3:48 PM
Post #4081

Stomp, Stomp. I have arrived

Group: Members

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

QUOTE(TippyTipTip @ Feb 19th 2015, 1:06 PM) *

Solomon Crowe (Dean Ambrose's tag team partner in the old days) made his debut on NXT last night, and he's just as crazy as him.

Speaking of NXT, can we say how much better the NXT show is than the main roster? Kevin Owens is something special, Sami Zayn is so much fun to watch, along with Hideo Atami, and Finn Balor. So much talent. Can't wait when Triple H takes over.

--------------------
IPB Image
twitter|tumblr|last.fm|Credit: Jack
AI14:Jax, Katherine, Sarina, Savion, Clark
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 20th 2015, 3:48 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

knickslost
post Feb 20th 2015, 10:14 PM
Post #4082

QUOTE(hazuki @ Feb 20th 2015, 1:48 PM) *

Speaking of NXT, can we say how much better the NXT show is than the main roster? Kevin Owens is something special, Sami Zayn is so much fun to watch, along with Hideo Atami, and Finn Balor. So much talent. Can't wait when Triple H takes over.

The divas as well. They have done nothing but put on stellar show after stellar show and don't look like they are slowing down anytime soon.

Even with all the former indie talent and talent from Japan, I still get most hyped for Breezus each week.

HHH out here winning icecream.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
TippyTipTip
post Feb 20th 2015, 11:56 PM
Post #4083

Fav. BB16: Zach Attack

There's major speculation that Neville is getting moved up to the main roster after WrestleMania cause he's not featured in any of the April tapings they did a few days ago (yes, they tape it ahead of time).

--------------------
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Feb 22nd 2015, 1:01 PM
Post #4084

Fav. RS INXS: Marty, RS SN: Toby

QUOTE(TippyTipTip @ Feb 3rd 2015, 12:03 AM) *

No, it was not good. In fact, it was horrendous.

The WWE has pretty much let their hand be forced - AGAIN - by putting themselves in a situation where it's impossible for them NOT to put Daniel Bryan in the WM main event, and it pisses me off.

I like Daniel Bryan quite a bit, but he doesn't deserve to be in the WM main event picture two years in a row, particularly since the way he wrestles makes him very injury-prone and he could end up getting hurt again very easily.

Rollins should've won tonight's RAW main event, but, no, the WWE had to pander to the smarks and back themselves into a corner by making it so that they can't have Bryan lose at Fast Lane without stupid people causing another ruckus.

This. argh.gif

QUOTE(Weedy Speedy @ Feb 12th 2015, 9:58 PM) *

Ha, I guess I do. It's worth noting that I loathe Sheamus, however. I think I took to Balor because he's pretty much the Anti-Sheamus. haha.gif

I actually never watched NXT until last night. Some friends invited me to watch it with them. Aside from Finn Balor being hot, I enjoyed Charlotte as well. There hasn't been a really dominant Alpha Diva since Beth Phoenix left.

I also liked Sami Zayn, but the main event imo was garbage. My friends didn't like it either.

Same, I didn't miss Sheamus at all.

I promised you guys I'd post some of my video clips from Royal Rumble, my bad I got lazy. Here's the one where Roman comes out at number 19.

http://coolnightbreeze.tumblr.com/post/111...man-reigns-came

The IWC has so many double standards when it comes to Reigns. The nerds hate because they feel emasculated.

And these bandwagon jumpers, I want to punch them.

There were people who always liked Reigns.

There were people who never liked Reigns (so I've heard).

And then there are the flip flopping bandwagon jumpers who don't even know why they boo or cheer.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Feb 22nd 2015, 11:57 PM
Post #4085

QUOTE(proudnewyorker82 @ Feb 22nd 2015, 12:01 PM) *
The IWC has so many double standards when it comes to Reigns.

And then there are the flip flopping bandwagon jumpers who don't even know why they boo or cheer.

The IWC thrives on double standards, yeah. But so do many internet communities. The second sentence couldn't be more accurate, really.

Memphis seemed to enjoy Reigns tonight in any case. My friends were kind of hating on Fast Lane, but I thought it was okay. Stardust's descend to madness was genius, as was Wyatt calling out Taker.

Sting showing up and not even saying a damn thing. wub.gif

--------------------
QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Feb 25th 2015, 4:39 PM) *
It's easy for Wally to have that many posts. He's been here since stone and chisel.
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Feb 25th 2015, 1:15 PM
Post #4086

Fav. RS INXS: Marty, RS SN: Toby

I would love for Randy Orton to ask Stephanie that of all things to ask Randy to "call it even" on his past sins on the McMahon's, why Seth? Vince was punted in the head. I think (can't remember for sure) Shane, Stephanie and Linda were RKO'd. And to Stephanie, Randy forgiving Seth is equal to all of that?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

205 Pages V « < 203 204 205
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Mar 1st 2015, 1:55 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol